Essay on Environment for Students and Children
Table of Contents
Essay on Environment: The environment means the things that surround us. It is everything that makes up our surroundings and affects our ability to live on the earth. The air, water, land, plants, animals, solid wastes and other things that are surrounding us constitute our environment. Man and environment are closely intertwined and interact with each other. Man cannot exist without environment and environment cannot exist without man.
Congratulations you have unlocked a coupon code of 10%
Fill Out the Form for Expert Academic Guidance!
Please indicate your interest Live Classes Books Test Series Self Learning
Verify OTP Code (required)
Fill complete details
Target Exam ---
Ancient humans lived closer to the natural environment and therefore they lived healthier and longer. But today we are surrounded by the artificial environment that we have created for ourselves – buildings, air conditioned rooms, streets, shopping complexes, vehicles emitting poisonous gases, dust etc.
It would hardly require a second thought to conclude that this self made artificial environment of ours is a harmful creation. Not only we are breathing pollution but also doing considerable damage to nature, in our expedition to grow materialistically, further aggravating the situation. The more we move away from our natural environment, the more we move away from health and longevity. In the following essays we will discuss in details, the meaning and significance of environment and how it could be protected.
Long and Short Essay on Environment in English
A clean environment is very necessary to live a peaceful and healthy life.
But our environment is getting dirty day by day because of some negligence of human beings.
It is an issue which everyone must know about especially our kids.
Use following Environment Essay for your kids and children to help them in completing their school project or essay writing competition.
Following Essay on Environment are written using very simple word and easy to understand English Language so that your children can easy understand it.
Environment Essay in 100 words
An environment is the natural surroundings which help life to grow, nourish and destroy on this planet called earth. Natural environment plays a great role in the existence of life on earth and it helps human beings, animals and other living things to grow and develop naturally. But due to some bad and selfish activities of the human beings, our environment is getting affected. It is the most important topic that everyone must know how to protect our environment to keep it safe forever as well as ensure the nature’s balance on this planet to continue the existence of life.
Environment Essay 150 words
As we all are well familiar with the environment, it is everything which surrounds us naturally and affects our daily lives on the earth. Everything comes under an environment, the air which we breathe every moment, the water which we use for our daily routine, plants, animals and other living things, etc around us. An environment is called healthy environment when natural cycle goes side by side without any disturbance. Any type of disturbance in the nature’s balance affects the environment totally which ruins the human lives.
Now, in the era of advance living standard of the human being, our environment is getting affected to a great extent by the means of air pollution, noise pollution, deforestation, water pollution, soil pollution, acid rain and other dangerous disasters created by the human beings through technological advancement. We all must take an oath together to protect our natural environment to keep it safe as usual forever.
Environment Essay 200 words
Environment means all the natural surroundings such as land, air, water, plants, animals, solid material, wastes, sunlight, forests and other things. Healthy environment maintains the nature’s balance as well as helps in growing, nourishing and developing all the living things on the earth. However, now a day, some manmade technological advancement spoiling the environment in many ways which ultimately disturbs the balance or equilibrium of nature. We are keeping our lives in danger as well as existence of life in future on this planet.
If we do anything in wrong way out of the discipline of nature, it disturbs the whole environment means atmosphere, hydrosphere and lithosphere. Besides natural environment, a man made environment is also exists which deals with the technology, work environment, aesthetics, transportation, housing, utilities, urbanization, etc. Man made environment affects the natural environment to a great extent which we all must be together to save it.
The components of the natural environment are used as a resource however it is also exploited by the human being in order to fulfill some basic physical needs and purpose of life. We should not challenge our natural resources and stop putting so much pollution or waste to the environment. We should value our natural resources and use them by staying under the natural discipline.
Environment Essay 250 words
An environment includes all the natural resources which surround us to help in number of ways. It provides us better medium to grow and develop. It gives us all things which we need to live our life on this planet. However, our environment also need some help from all of us to get maintained as usual, to nourish our lives forever and to never ruin our lives. The elements of our environment are declining day by day because of the man made technological disaster.
We need to maintain the originality of our environment to continue the life on the earth, the only place where life is possible till now in the whole universe. World Environment Day is a campaign being celebrated for years every year on 5 th of June in order to spread the public awareness all over the world towards the environment safety and cleanliness. We must participate in the campaign celebration to know the theme of celebration, to know ways of saving our environment and to get aware about all the bad habits which declining the environment day by day.
We can save our environment in very easy manner with the little step taken by every person on the earth. We should reduce the amount of waste, throwing wastes properly to its place only, stop using poly bags, reuse some old things in new ways, repair and use broken things instead of throwing it away, see how much it would take to repair them, use rechargeable batteries or renewable alkaline batteries, make use of fluorescent light, rain water conservation, reduce water wastage, energy conservation, minimum use of electricity, etc.
Environment Essay 5 (300 words)
An environment is gifted by the nature to nourish the life on the earth. Everything which we use to continue our lives comes under the environment such as water, air, sunlight, land, plants, animals, forests and other natural things. Our environment plays a very significant role in making possible the existence of healthy life on the earth. However, our environment is getting worse day by day because of the manmade technological advancement in the modern era. Thus, environmental pollution has become the biggest problem we are facing today.
Environmental pollution is affecting our daily lives negatively in various aspects of life such as socially, physically, economically, emotionally and intellectually. Contamination of the environment brings lots of diseases which human being may suffer whole life. It is not a problem of community or city, it is a worldwide problem which cannot be solved by the effort of one. If it is not addressed properly, it may end the existence of life a day. Each and every common citizen should involve in the environmental safety programme launched by the government.
We should correct our mistakes and selfishness towards our environment to make healthy and safe from the pollution. It is hard to believe but true that only a little positive movements by everyone may bring a huge change in the declining environment. Air and water pollution is leading our health on danger by causing various diseases and disorders. Nothing can be said healthy now a day, as what we eat is already affected by the bad effects of artificial fertilizers which reduces and weakens our body immunity to fight disease causing microorganisms. That’s why, anyone of us can be diseased anytime even after being healthy and happy.
So, it is a major worldwide issue which should be solved by the continuous efforts of everyone. We should participate in the World Environment Day campaign to actively participate in the environment safety event.
Environment Essay 400 words
All the natural things which makes life possible on the earth includes under an environment like water, air, sunlight, land, fire, forests, animals, plants, etc. It is considered that earth is the only planet in the universe having required environment for the life existence. Without environment we cannot guess life here so we should keep our environment safe and clean to ensure the life possibility in future. It is the responsibility of each and every individual living on the earth worldwide. Everyone should come forth and join the campaign for environment safety.
There are various cycles which happen regularly between environment and living things to maintain the nature’s balance. However, by any means if such cycles gets disturbed, nature’s balance also gets disturbed which ultimately affects the human lives. Our environment helps us and other forms of existence to grow, develop and flourish on the earth for thousands of years. As human beings are considered as the most intelligent creature made by the nature on the earth, they have lots of eagerness to know things in the universe which lead them towards the technological advancement.
Such technological advancement in everyone’s life put the life possibilities on the earth in danger day by day as our environment is destroying gradually. It seems that one day it becomes so harmful for life as the natural air, soil and water are getting polluted. Even it has started showing its bad effects on the health of human being, animal, plants and other living things. Artificially prepared fertilizers by using harmful chemicals are spoiling the soil which indirectly getting collected into our body through the food we eat daily. Harmful smokes created from the industrial companies on daily basis are polluting the natural air which affects our health to a great extent as we breathe it every moment.
In such busy, crowded and advanced life we must take care of such types of small bad habits on daily basis. It is true that only a small effort by the end of everyone can bring a major positive change towards our declining environment. We should not use the natural resources in wrong ways for just our selfishness and fulfil our destructive wishes. We should grow and develop science and technologies for the betterment of our lives but always be sure that it would not ruin our environment in future in anyways. We should be sure that new technologies would never disturb the ecological balance.
All the environment essay given above are written by the professional content writer under various words limit to help students. All the essay on environment are written very simply so that students of classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, etc can easily learn and successfully use in exam or essay writing competition. We have provided environment essays under the category of environmental issues. You can get essay on other environmental issues under same category such as.
Essay on Environment FAQs
What is the environment short essay.
A short essay about the environment explains its importance and how it affects our lives.
What is environment in 10 lines?
The environment is everything around us, including air, water, animals, plants, and the Earth itself. It supports life and needs protection.
What is environment 5 points?
The environment includes our surroundings, air, water, ecosystems, and the planet. It's essential for our well-being and must be conserved.
What is called environment?
The environment refers to the natural world around us, comprising everything in our surroundings, from the air we breathe to the land and creatures we share our planet with.
Talk to our academic expert!
Language --- English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu Malayalam
Get access to free Mock Test and Master Class
Register to Get Free Mock Test and Study Material
Offer Ends in 5:00
Talk to our experts
- Environmental Pollution Essay
Essay on Environmental Pollution
The environment is the surrounding of an organism. The environment in which an organism lives is made up of various components like air, water, land, etc. These components are found in fixed proportions to create a harmonious balance in the environment for the organism to live in. Any kind of undesirable and unwanted change in the proportions of these components can be termed as pollution. This issue is increasing with every passing year. It is an issue that creates economic, physical, and social troubles. The environmental problem that is worsening with each day needs to be addressed so that its harmful effects on humans as well as the planet can be discarded.
Causes of Environmental Pollution
With the rise of the industries and the migration of people from villages to cities in search of employment, there has been a regular increase in the problem of proper housing and unhygienic living conditions. These reasons have given rise to factors that cause pollution.
Environmental pollution is of five basic types namely, Air, Water, Soil, and Noise pollution.
Air Pollution: Air pollution is a major issue in today’s world. The smoke pouring out of factory chimneys and automobiles pollute the air that we breathe in. Gases like carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, and sulphur dioxide are emitted with this smoke which mixes with air and causes great harm to the human body, flora, and fauna. The dry-farm waste, dry grass, leaves, and coal used as domestic fuels in our villages also produce harmful gases. Acid rain occurs due to an excess of sulphur dioxide in the air.
The Main Sources of Air Pollution are as Follows:
Industrial air pollution
Indoor air pollution
Decomposed animals and plants
Water Pollution: Water pollution is one of the most serious environmental issues. The waste products from the growing industries and sewage water are not treated properly before disposing of the wastewater into the rivers and other water bodies, thus leading to water pollution. Agricultural processes with excess fertilizers and pesticides also pollute the water bodies.
The Main Sources of Water Pollution as Follows:
Industrial effluents joining seas and oceans.
Dumping of radioactive substances into seawater.
Sewage is disposed of into the sea by rivers.
Offshore oil rigs.
Agricultural pollutants are disposed of into the water bodies.
Soil or Land Pollution: Soil pollution or land pollution results from the deposition of solid waste, accumulation of biodegradable material, deposition of chemicals with poisonous chemical compositions, etc on the open land. Waste materials such as plastics, polythene, and bottles, cause land pollution and render the soil infertile. Moreover, the dumping of dead bodies of animals adds to this issue. Soil pollution causes several diseases in man and animals like Cholera, Dysentery, Typhoid, etc.
The Main Causes of Soil Pollution are as Follows:
Urban commercial and domestic waste
Noise Pollution: With an increasing population, urbanization, and industrialization, noise pollution is becoming a serious form of pollution affecting human life, health, and comfort in daily life. Horns of vehicles, loudspeakers, music systems, and industrial activities contribute to noise pollution.
The Main Sources of Noise Pollution as Follows:
The machines in the factories and industries produce whistling sounds, crushing noise, and thundering sounds.
Loudspeakers, horns of vehicles.
Blasting of rocks and earth, drilling tube wells, ventilation fans, and heavy earth-moving machinery at construction sites.
How Pollution Harms Health and Environment
The lives of people and other creatures are affected by environmental pollution, both directly and indirectly. For centuries, these living organisms have coexisted with humans on the planet.
1. Effect on the Environment
Smog is formed when carbon and dust particles bind together in the air, causing respiratory problems, haze, and smoke. These are created by the combustion of fossil fuels in industrial and manufacturing facilities and vehicle combustion of carbon fumes.
Furthermore, these factors impact the immune systems of birds, making them carriers of viruses and diseases. It also has an impact on the body's system and organs.
2. Land, Soil, and Food Effects
The degradation of human organic and chemical waste harms the land and soil. It also releases chemicals into the land and water. Pesticides, fertilisers, soil erosion, and crop residues are the main causes of land and soil pollution.
3. Effects on water
Water is easily contaminated by any pollutant, whether it be human waste or factory chemical discharge. We also use this water for crop irrigation and drinking. They, too, get polluted as a result of infection. Furthermore, an animal dies as a result of drinking the same tainted water.
Furthermore, approximately 80% of land-based pollutants such as chemical, industrial, and agricultural waste wind up in water bodies.
Furthermore, because these water basins eventually link to the sea, they contaminate the sea's biodiversity indirectly.
4. Food Reaction
Crops and agricultural produce become poisonous as a result of contaminated soil and water. These crops are laced with chemical components from the start of their lives until harvest when they reach a mass level. Due to this, tainted food has an impact on our health and organs.
5. Climate Change Impact
Climate change is also a source of pollution in the environment. It also has an impact on the ecosystem's physical and biological components.
Ozone depletion, greenhouse gas emissions, and global warming are all examples of environmental pollution. Because these water basins eventually link to the sea, they contaminate the sea's biodiversity indirectly. Furthermore, their consequences may be fatal for future generations. The unpredictably cold and hot climate impacts the earth’s natural system.
Furthermore, earthquakes, starvation, smog, carbon particles, shallow rain or snow, thunderstorms, volcanic eruptions, and avalanches are all caused by climate change, caused entirely by environmental pollution.
How to Minimise Environmental Pollution?
To minimise this issue, some preventive measures need to be taken.
Principle of 3R’s: To save the environment, use the principle of 3 R’s; Reuse, Reduce and Recycle.
Reuse products again and again. Instead of throwing away things after one use, find a way to use them again. Reduce the generation of waste products.
Recycle: Paper, plastics, glass, and electronic items can be processed into new products while using fewer natural resources and lesser energy.
To prevent and control air pollution, better-designed equipment, and smokeless fuels should be used in homes and industries. More and more trees should be planted to balance the ecosystem and control greenhouse effects.
Noise pollution can be minimised by better design and proper maintenance of vehicles. Industrial noise can be reduced by soundproofing equipment like generators, etc.
To control soil pollution, we must stop the usage of plastic. Sewage should be treated properly before using it as fertilizers and as landfills. Encourage organic farming as this process involves the use of biological materials and avoiding synthetic substances to maintain soil fertility and ecological balance.
Several measures can be adopted to control water pollution. Some of them are water consumption and usage that can be minimized by altering the techniques involved. Water should be reused with treatment.
The melting icebergs in Antarctica resulted in rising sea levels due to the world's environmental pollution, which had become a serious problem due to global warming, which had become a significant concern. Rising carbon pollution poses a risk for causing natural disasters such as earthquakes, cyclones, and other natural disasters.
The Hiroshima-Nagasaki and Chernobyl disasters in Russia have irreversibly harmed humanity. Different countries around the world are responding to these calamities in the most effective way possible.
Different countries around the world are responding to these calamities in the most effective way possible. More public awareness campaigns are being established to educate people about the hazards of pollution and the importance of protecting our environment. Greener lifestyles are becoming more popular; for example, energy-efficient lighting, new climate-friendly autos, and the usage of wind and solar power are just a few examples.
Governments emphasise the need to plant more trees, minimise the use of plastics, improve natural waste recovery, and reduce pesticide use. This ecological way of living has helped humanity save other creatures from extinction while making the Earth a greener and safer ecology.
It is the responsibility of every individual to save our planet from these environmental contamination agents. If preventive measures are not taken then our future generation will have to face major repercussions. The government is also taking steps to create public awareness. Every individual should be involved in helping to reduce and control pollution.
FAQs on Environmental Pollution Essay
1. What do you understand by ‘Environmental Pollution’?
Environmental pollution is the contamination of the environment and surroundings like air, water, soil by the discharge of harmful substances.
2. What preventive measures should be taken to save our environment?
Some of the preventive measures that should be taken to save our environment are discussed below.
We can save our environment by adopting the concept of carpooling and promoting public transport to save fuel. Smoking bars are public policies, including criminal laws and occupational safety and health regulations that prohibit tobacco smoking in workplaces and other public places.
The use of Fossil fuels should be restricted because it causes major environmental issues like global warming.
Encourage organic farming to maintain the fertility of the soil.
3. What are the main sources of soil pollution?
The main sources of soil pollution as follows:
Urban commercial and domestic waste
4. What is organic farming?
It is a farming method that involves growing and nurturing crops without the use of synthetic fertilizers and pesticides.
- Essay On Environment
500+ words essay on environment.
Every year, on the 5th of June, we all celebrate World Environment Day. All living beings and non-living beings present on the Earth represent the environment. Plants, creatures, water, air, and other living things exist in our environment. Our environment gets influenced by climatic interaction, geomorphic measures, and hydrologic measures. The life of humans and animals is entirely dependent on climate. Our environment supports life on Earth. Everything we inhale, feel, and energy comes from the environment. The environment is considered a cover that helps sustain life on Earth. Among all the planets, it is our planet Earth that supports life.
Importance of Environment
Everyday, we get to hear about threats to the environment. Our environment includes everything from the forests to the oceans, which impacts our everyday life. It can be deforestation, pollution, soil erosion, etc., which needs to be addressed seriously.
1. Livelihoods of People depend on the Environment
Billions of people depend on the environment for their livelihood. For example, over 1.5 billion people depend on forests for food, medicine, shelter and more. Farmers turn to the woods when their crops fail. Almost two billion people earn a living from agriculture, and the other three billion people are on the ocean.
2. Environment Strength Food Security
Many negative consequences are encountered due to biodiversity loss, but weakened food security is extensive. If we lose our precious animals and plant species, we become more vulnerable to pests and diseases. Due to this, our health is at a greater risk of related illnesses like diabetes and heart disease. So, we should protect our oceans and forests to ensure food for every human being.
3. Trees Clean the Air
Pollution is a crucial issue, and every year, 7 million people die due to pollution. Polluted air impacts our health and lifespans, including behavioural problems, developmental delays, and diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. The trees work as a filter to remove air pollutants like carbon monoxide, nitrogen dioxide and sulphur dioxide while releasing oxygen.
Benefits of the Environment
Our environment provides us with enormous benefits which we can’t repay in our entire life span. The environment includes animals, water, trees, forest and air. Trees and forests filter the air and take in harmful gases, and plants purify the water, maintain natural balance and many others.
The environment keeps a regular check on its functioning as it helps regulate the vital systems essential for the ecosystem. It also helps in maintaining culture and quality of life on Earth. The environment regulates natural cycles that occur daily. These natural cycles balance living things and the environment. If we disturb these natural cycles, it will ultimately affect humans and other living beings.
For thousands of years, the environment helped humans, animals, and plants flourish and grow. It also provides us with fertile land, air, livestock, water and essential things for survival.
Cause of Environmental Degradation
Human activities are the primary cause of environmental degradation because most humans somehow harm the environment. The activities of humans that cause ecological degradation are pollution, defective environmental policies, chemicals, greenhouse gases, global warming, ozone depletion, etc.
Due to the industrial revolution and population explosion, the demand for environmental resources has increased, but their supply has become limited due to overuse and misuse. Some vital resources have been exhausted due to the extensive and intensive use of renewable and non-renewable resources. Our environment is also disturbed by the extinction of resources and the rapidly rising population.
The waste generated by the developed world is beyond the absorptive capacity of the environment. So, the development process resulted in environmental pollution, water, and the atmosphere, ultimately harming the water and air quality. It has also resulted in an increased incidence of respiratory and water-borne diseases.
To conclude, we can say that it is the environment that is keeping us alive. Without the blanket of the environment, we won’t survive.
Moreover, the environment’s contribution to life cannot be repaid. Besides, what the environment has done for us, we only have damaged and degraded it.
From our BYJU’S website, students can also access CBSE Essays related to different topics. It will help students to get good marks in their exams.
Frequently Asked Questions on Environment Essay
How can we protect the environment around us.
The first step is to change our mindset and stop littering public places. Take steps to reduce plastic usage as it is one of the biggest threats to our environment. Remember the slogan ‘Reduce, reuse and recycle’ and take a bold step towards protecting the environment. At all costs, avoid pollution of water, soil, and air.
How does the proper maintenance of the environment help human beings?
Human beings derive most of their daily needs from the environment. Moreover, environmental pollution can lead to increased risk of diseases, illness.
What are the main reasons for environmental pollution?
Over-usage of environmental and natural resources, reduction in environmental protection, destruction of natural resources are the main reasons for environmental pollution.
Leave a Comment Cancel reply
Your Mobile number and Email id will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Request OTP on Voice Call
Post My Comment
- Share Share
Register with BYJU'S & Download Free PDFs
Register with byju's & watch live videos.
- Play & Activities
- Life Skills
- Learning & Education
- Play & Learning
- Growth & Development
- Rhymes & Songs
- Preschool Locator
The Environment – 10 Lines, Short & Long Essay For Children
Key Points To Note: Essay On The Environment For Lower Primary Classes
10 lines on the environment for kids, a paragraph on the environment for children, short essay on the environment in 150 words for children, long essay on the environment in english for kids, what will your child learn from this essay.
The term ‘Environment’ is basically the surroundings in which one lives. It includes both living and non-living things. The environment is responsible for providing human necessities, namely food, clothing, and shelter. Moreover, the main feature that differentiates earth from other planets in the universe is its environment’s ability to support human life. But human activities are impacting the environment negatively, which needs to be stopped as early as possible so that the future generation can lead a happy and healthy life. This article will help students write a fantastic essay on the environment in English, who are future citizens to understand the significance of the environment and the need to preserve the same. Given below are many templates for writing an effective essay on the environment for class 1, 2 and 3 kids.
Most people struggle to start with an essay. Are you also wondering how to write an essay about the environment? Don’t fret. Here we present you some key points to remember while writing our environment essay:
- Start the essay with a brief introduction to what the ‘environment’ actually is.
- Prepare an essay outline with a list of headings you wish to cover.
- Remember to maintain a logical order of headings to give the essay a proper flow.
- Give a detailed explanation of each title.
- Summarise your thoughts in the conclusion part.
The environment is the key to the existence of life on earth, and thus kids need to know about its importance as they are the future pillars of the world. Here we present 10 lines on environment essay for class 1 and 2 kids.
- The environment is a gift that needs a lot of nurturing.
- The environment is the surrounding in which we live.
- It consists of both biotic and abiotic elements.
- A clean environment is essential for the peaceful and healthy survival of humans.
- Human activities negatively affect the environment. It includes pollution, global warming, extinction of species, etc.
- Government and citizens alike should take steps to protect our environment.
- We must spread the message on the importance of the environment to everyone.
- More trees must be planted to balance the ecosystem.
- The usage of plastic bags that harm the environment must be stopped.
- The use of recycled products must be promoted.
Every species on this planet is dependent on the environment. We, humans, are also a part of it, and our primary responsibility is to protect the environment and teach future generations. The following short paragraph on the environment will guide kids to write an effective essay:
The environment plays a vital role in the existence of life. It consists of plants, animals, food, natural resources, water, and so on. Ancient humans lived in a natural environment and hence led a healthy life. But in recent times, the environment has been highly harmed due to human selfishness and greed. If this continues, it may endanger human existence. Thus every citizen must protect our environment. There are plenty of little things to do daily to help preserve our environment, such as using public transport instead of private ones to control pollution, preserving natural resources, using eco-friendly products and services, planting more trees, etc.
All life on earth is dependent on the environment for its survival and basic needs. We utilise all the resources provided by nature and benefit from them but fail to protect the same. Given below is a short essay for class 1, 2 and 3 students about the environment:
Mother Earth is the home of many living creatures. But we are destroying it little by little due to mindless behaviour. To prevent further damage, we must control pollution, preserve natural resources, plant more trees and reduce the use of harmful chemicals and plastics. To create awareness about this, ‘World Environment Day’ is celebrated every year on June 5. We must never forget that it is an individual and a collective responsibility to preserve our environment so that we and our future generation can lead a happy and healthy life. There are so many ways we can contribute to saving our environment. We can use cloth bags instead of plastic ones. We can opt for public transport than using our private vehicle to cover short and long distances. Planting more trees and mindfully availing of natural resources are steps towards a sustainable environment. Our thinking today will secure the future for upcoming generations.
“Nature is the art of God”. But the need to protect it is vital now. In this article, let’s learn about the significance of the environment and explore what we can write in an essay for class 3 about this topic. Here is a descriptive essay about the environment:
What Is The Environment?
Everything surrounding us comes within the scope of the environment. It includes biotic and abiotic elements, which together help maintain ecological balance and make human survival possible.
Significance of Environment
- Warehouse of natural resources: The environment provides us with all the necessary resources to carry on our day-to-day routine. It is a life support system for all living beings.
- Medium of livelihood: The livelihood of billions of people depends on the environment. Most of them are engaged in agriculture to earn income; others rely on different water bodies.
- Provide food: The environment provides food, one of the basic necessities of life.
- Provide medicine: Nature is a rich source of medicine. In ancient times, people got treatment mostly from plants. More than one-third (39.1%) of all FDA-approved drugs are of natural origin. Many scientific studies also reveal that spending time in nature can increase one’s lifespan.
Major Causes Of Environmental Degradation
Environmental degradation refers to the depletion of natural resources and the ecosystem, and it can happen due to two causes – natural and manmade. Natural causes are beyond our control. But we can prevent human causes. Pollution is mainly caused by exhaust gas emitted from factories and vehicles. Due to the industrial boom, a demand-supply imbalance of environmental resources is there. Human’s surge in urbanisation and increased demand for wood has led to rapid deforestation. It further leads to an imbalance of oxygen and CO2 in the atmosphere. Excessive generation of non-biodegradable waste and increased use of chemical pesticides have led to degradation of land quality and soil erosion.
Measures To Protect The Environment
Following are the simple steps to safeguard our environment:
- Planting trees is one of the most popular and effective methods to preserve the environment.
- Minimise water use by reducing bath time, recycling, etc.
- Conserve electricity by switching off electrical appliances while not in use. Use energy-saving appliances.
- Consider using eco-friendly products.
- Environmental education and awareness must be given top priority.
Apart from assisting you in writing your essay, this article will help your children understand how precious their environment is and ways to safeguard it. Mother Earth has provided us with enormous benefits, and we must protect our environment.
From the above points, it is clear that the natural environment is a treasure to humanity. But due to our irresponsible actions, we are continuously harming nature without knowing its consequences. Thus we must learn to respect and protect the environment before it is too late. Change must begin from us by setting a positive example for our future generation to follow and enjoy the innumerable benefits of nature.
“A better environment ensures a better tomorrow.”
Essay on Save The Environment for Children Essay on Environmental Pollution for Kids How to Write An Essay On World Environment Day for Children
- Essays for Class 1
- Essays for Class 2
- Essays for Class 3
15 Indoor Toys That Have Multiple Uses And Benefits
Best toys and books every child needs to make playtime purposeful, peter pan story for kids, leave a reply cancel reply.
Log in to leave a comment
7 best toys for toddlers reviewed, the best toys for 12-month-old baby development, recent comments.
FirstCry Intelli Education is an Early Learning brand, with products and services designed by educators with decades of experience, to equip children with skills that will help them succeed in the world of tomorrow.
Story Related Activities Designed to Bring the Story to Life and Create Fun Memories.
Online Preschool is the Only Way Your Child's Learning Can Continue This Year, Don't Wait Any Longer - Get Started!
©2021 All rights reserved
Welcome to the world of intelli!
FREE guides and worksheets coming your way on whatsapp. Subscribe Below !!
Free guides and worksheets coming you way.
25,000+ students realised their study abroad dream with us. Take the first step today
Here’s your new year gift, one app for all your, study abroad needs, start your journey, track your progress, grow with the community and so much more.
An OTP has been sent to your registered mobile no. Please verify
Thanks for your comment !
Our team will review it before it's shown to our readers.
Essay on Environment: Examples & Tips
- Updated on
- May 30, 2022
In the 21st century, the Environmental crisis is one of the biggest issues. The world has been potentially impacted by the resulting hindrance in the environmental balance, due to the rising in industrialization and urbanization. This led to several natural calamities which creates an everlasting severe impact on the environment for years. To familiarize students with the importance environment, the subject ‘Environmental Studies’ is part of the curriculum in primary, secondary as well as higher school education. To test the knowledge of the students related to Environment, a question related to the topic in the form of essay or article writing is included in the exam. This blog aims to focus on providing details to students on the way, they can draft a well-written essay on Environment.
This Blog Includes:
Overview on environment, tips on writing an effective essay, format (150 words), sample essay on environment, environment essay (100 words), essay on environment (200-250 words), environment essay (300 words), world environment day.
To begin the essay on Environment, students must know what it is all about. Biotic (plants, animals, and microorganisms) and abiotic (non-living physical factors) components in our surroundings fall under the terminology of the environment. Everything that surrounds us is a part of the environment and facilitates our existence on the planet.
Before writing an effective essay on Environment, another thing students need to ensure is to get familiarised with the structure of essay writing. The major tips which students need to keep in mind, while drafting the essay are:
- Research on the given topic thoroughly : The students must research the topic given in the essay, for example: while drafting an essay on the environment, students must mention the recent events, so to provide the reader with a view into their understanding of this concept.
- Jot down the important points: When the students research the topic, students must note down the points which need to be included in the essay.
- Quote down the important examples: Students must quote the important examples in the introductory paragraphs and the subsequent paragraphs as well.
- Revise the Essay: The student after finishing writing students must revise the content to locate any grammatical errors as well as other mistakes.
Essay on Environment: Format & Samples
Now that you are aware of the key elements of drafting an essay on Environment, take a look at the format of essay writing first:
The student must begin the essay by, detailing an overview of the topic in a very simple way in around 30-40 words. In the introduction of the essay on Environment, the student can make it interesting by recent instances or adding questions.
Body of Content
The content after the introduction can be explained in around 80 words, on a given topic in detail. This part must contain maximum detail in this part of the Essay. For the Environment essay, students can describe ways the environment is hampered and different ways to prevent and protect it.
In the essay on Environment, students can focus on summing the essay in 30-40 words, by writing its aim, types, and purposes briefly. This section must swaddle up all the details which are explained in the body of the content.
Below is a sample of an Essay on Environment to give you an idea of the way to write one:
The natural surroundings that enable life to thrive, nurture, and destroy on our planet called earth are referred to as an environment. The natural environment is vital to the survival of life on Earth, allowing humans, animals, and other living things to thrive and evolve naturally. However, our ecosystem is being harmed as a result of certain wicked and selfish human actions. It is the most essential issue, and everyone should understand how to safeguard our environment and maintain the natural balance on this planet for life to continue to exist.
Nature provides an environment that nourishes life on the planet. The environment encompasses everything humans need to live, including water, air, sunshine, land, plants, animals, forests, and other natural resources. Our surroundings play a critical role in enabling the existence of healthy life on the planet. However, due to man-made technical advancements in the current period, our environment is deteriorating day by day. As a result, environmental contamination has risen to the top of our priority list.
Environmental pollution has a detrimental impact on our everyday lives in a variety of ways, including socially, physically, economically, emotionally, and cognitively. Contamination of the environment causes a variety of ailments that can last a person’s entire life. It is not a problem of a neighborhood or a city; it is a global issue that cannot be handled by a single person’s efforts. It has the potential to end life in a day if it is not appropriately handled. Every ordinary citizen should participate in the government’s environmental protection effort.
Between June 5 and June 16, World Environment Day is commemorated to raise awareness about the environment and to educate people about its importance. On this day, awareness initiatives are held in a variety of locations.
The environment is made up of plants, animals, birds, reptiles, insects, water bodies, fish, humans, trees, microbes, and many other things. Furthermore, they all contribute to the ecosystem.
The physical, social, and cultural environments are the three categories of environments. Besides, various scientists have defined different types and numbers of environments.
1. Do not leave rubbish in public areas. 2. Minimize the use of plastic 3. Items should be reduced, reused, and recycled. 4. Prevent water and soil contamination
Hope the blog has given you an idea of how to write an essay on the Environment. If you are planning to study abroad and want help in writing your essays, then let Leverage Edu be your helping hand. Our experts will assist you in writing an excellent SOP for your study abroad consultant application.
Sonal is a creative, enthusiastic writer and editor who has worked extensively for the Study Abroad domain. She splits her time between shooting fun insta reels and learning new tools for content marketing. If she is missing from her desk, you can find her with a group of people cracking silly jokes or petting neighbourhood dogs.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Contact no. *
8 Universities with higher ROI than IITs and IIMs
Grab this one-time opportunity to download this ebook
How would you describe this article ?
Please rate this article
We would like to hear more.
Connect With Us
20,000+ students realised their study abroad dream with us. take the first step today..
Resend OTP in
Need help with?
UK, Canada, US & More
IELTS, GRE, GMAT & More
Scholarship, Loans & Forex
Which English test are you planning to take?
Which academic test are you planning to take.
Not Sure yet
When are you planning to take the exam?
Already booked my exam slot
Within 2 Months
Want to learn about the test
Which Degree do you wish to pursue?
When do you want to start studying abroad.
What is your budget to study abroad?
- View All Management Exams
Colleges & Courses
- MBA College Admissions
- MBA Colleges in India
- Top MBA Colleges in India
- Top Online MBA Colleges in India
- CAT Registration 2023
- BBA Colleges in India
- CAT Percentile Predictor 2023
- CAT 2023 College Predictor
- XAT College Predictor 2024
- CMAT College Predictor 2024
- SNAP College Predictor 2023
- MAT College Predictor 2023
- NMAT College Predictor
- CAT 2023 Syllabus
- CAT Previous Year Question Papers
- Download Helpful Ebooks
- List of Popular Branches
- QnA - Get answers to your doubts
- IIM Shortlist
- IIM Fees Structure
- JEE Main 2024
- JEE Advanced 2024
- BITSAT 2024
- View All Engineering Exams
- Colleges Accepting B.Tech Applications
- Top Engineering Colleges in India
- Engineering Colleges in India
- Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu
- Engineering Colleges Accepting JEE Main
- Top Engineering Colleges in Hyderabad
- Top Engineering Colleges in Bangalore
- Top Engineering Colleges in Maharashtra
- JEE Main College Predictor
- JEE Main Rank Predictor
- MHT CET College Predictor
- AP EAMCET College Predictor
- TS EAMCET College Predictor
- KCET College Predictor
- JEE Advanced College Predictor
- View All College Predictors
- JEE Main Question Paper
- JEE Main Mock Test
- GATE Mock Test
- JEE Main Syllabus
- Download E-Books and Sample Papers
- Compare Colleges
- B.Tech College Applications
- BITSAT Question Paper
- AIIMS Nursing
- Top Medical Colleges in India
- Top Medical Colleges in India accepting NEET Score
- Medical Colleges accepting NEET
- List of Medical Colleges in India
- Medical Colleges In Karnataka
- Medical Colleges in Maharashtra
- Medical Colleges in India Accepting NEET PG
- NEET College Predictor
- NEET PG College Predictor
- NEET MDS College Predictor
- DNB CET College Predictor
- DNB PDCET College Predictor
- NEET Counselling
- NEET Result
- NEET Cut off
- NEET Online Preparation
- Download Helpful E-books
- LSAT India 2024
- Colleges Accepting Admissions
- Top Law Colleges in India
- Law College Accepting CLAT Score
- List of Law Colleges in India
- Top Law Colleges in Delhi
- Top Law Collages in Indore
- Top Law Colleges in Chandigarh
- Top Law Collages in Lucknow
Predictors & E-Books
- CLAT College Predictor
- MHCET Law ( 5 Year L.L.B) College Predictor
- AILET College Predictor
- Sample Papers
- Compare Law Collages
- Careers360 Youtube Channel
- CLAT Admit Card 2023
- AILET Admit Card 2023
- SLAT Application Form 2023
- CLAT 2023 Exam Live
- NID DAT 2024
- UPES DAT 2023
- Animation Courses in India
- Animation Courses in Bangalore
- Animation Courses in Mumbai
- Animation Courses in Pune
- Animation Courses in Chennai
- Animation Courses in Hyderabad
- Design Colleges in India
- Fashion Design Colleges in Bangalore
- Fashion Design Colleges in Mumbai
- Fashion Design Colleges in Pune
- Fashion Design Colleges in Delhi
- Fashion Design Colleges in Hyderabad
- Fashion Design Colleges in India
- Top Design Colleges in India
- Free Sample Papers
- Free Design E-books
- List of Branches
- Careers360 Youtube channel
- NIFT College Predictor
- IPU CET BJMC
- JMI Mass Communication Entrance Exam
- IIMC Entrance Exam
- Media & Journalism colleges in Delhi
- Media & Journalism colleges in Bangalore
- Media & Journalism colleges in Mumbai
- List of Media & Journalism Colleges in India
- Free Ebooks
- CA Intermediate
- CA Foundation
- CS Executive
- CS Professional
- Difference between CA and CS
- Difference between CA and CMA
- CA Full form
- CMA Full form
- CS Full form
- CA Salary In India
Top Courses & Careers
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Company Secretary
- Cost Accountant
- Charted Accountant
- Credit Manager
- Financial Advisor
- Top Commerce Colleges in India
- Top Government Commerce Colleges in India
- Top Private Commerce Colleges in India
- Top M.Com Colleges in Mumbai
- Top B.Com Colleges in India
- IT Colleges in Tamil Nadu
- IT Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
- MCA Colleges in India
- BCA Colleges in India
- Information Technology Courses
- Programming Courses
- Web Development Courses
- Data Analytics Courses
- Big Data Analytics Courses
- RUHS Pharmacy Admission Test
- Top Pharmacy Colleges in India
- Pharmacy Colleges in Pune
- Pharmacy Colleges in Mumbai
- Colleges Accepting GPAT Score
- Pharmacy Colleges in Lucknow
- List of Pharmacy Colleges in Nagpur
- GPAT Result
- GPAT 2024 Admit Card
- GPAT Question Papers
- NCHMCT JEE 2024
- Mah BHMCT CET
- Top Hotel Management Colleges in Delhi
- Top Hotel Management Colleges in Hyderabad
- Top Hotel Management Colleges in Mumbai
- Top Hotel Management Colleges in Tamil Nadu
- Top Hotel Management Colleges in Maharashtra
- B.Sc Hotel Management
- Hotel Management
- Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- Top Diploma Colleges in Maharashtra
- UPSC IAS 2024
- SSC CGL 2023
- IBPS RRB 2023
- Previous Year Sample Papers
- Free Competition E-books
- Sarkari Result
- QnA- Get your doubts answered
- UPSC Previous Year Sample Papers
- CTET Previous Year Sample Papers
- SBI Clerk Previous Year Sample Papers
- NDA Previous Year Sample Papers
- NDA Application Form 2024
- UPSC IAS Application Form 2024
- CDS Application Form 2024
- SSC MTS Result 2023
- IBPS PO Result 2023
- SSC Stenographer Result 2023
- UPTET Notification 2023
- SSC JE Result 2023
- SSC CHSL 2023
- UP PCS 2023
- UGC NET 2023
- RRB NTPC 2023
- IBPS PO 2023
- IBPS Clerk 2023
- IBPS SO 2023
- CBSE Class 10th
- CBSE Class 12th
- UP Board 10th
- UP Board 12th
- Bihar Board 10th
- Bihar Board 12th
- Top Schools in India
- Top Schools in Delhi
- Top Schools in Mumbai
- Top Schools in Chennai
- Top Schools in Hyderabad
- Top Schools in Kolkata
- Government Schools in India
- CBSE Schools in India
Products & Resources
- JEE Main Knockout April
- NCERT Notes
- NCERT Syllabus
- NCERT Books
- RD Sharma Solutions
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2024-25
- NCERT Solutions
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12
- NCERT Solutions for Class 11
- NCERT solutions for Class 10
- NCERT solutions for Class 9
- NCERT solutions for Class 8
- NCERT Solutions for Class 7
- Top University in USA
- Top University in Canada
- Top University in Ireland
- Top Universities in UK
- Top Universities in Australia
- Best MBA Colleges in Abroad
- Business Management Studies Colleges
- Study in USA
- Study in UK
- Study in Canada
- Study in Australia
- Study in Ireland
- Study in Germany
- Study in Singapore
- Study in Europe
- Student Visa Canada
- Student Visa UK
- Student Visa USA
- Student Visa Australia
- Student Visa Germany
- Student Visa New Zealand
- Student Visa Ireland
- CUET PG 2024
- IGNOU Admission 2024
- DU Admission
- UP B.Ed JEE
- DDU Entrance Exam
- IIT JAM 2024
- ICAR AIEEA Exam
- Universities in India 2023
- Top Universities in India 2023
- Top Colleges in India
- Top Universities in Uttar Pradesh 2023
- Top Universities in Bihar 2023
- Top Universities in Madhya Pradesh 2023
- Top Universities in Tamil Nadu 2023
- Central Universities in India
- IGNOU Date Sheet
- CUET Mock Test 2024
- CUET Application Form 2024
- CUET PG Application Form 2024
- CUET Participating Universities 2024
- CUET Previous Year Question Paper
- E-Books and Sample Papers
- CUET Exam Pattern 2024
- CUET Exam Date 2024
- CUET Syllabus 2024
- IIT JAM Application Form 2024
- IGNOU Result 2023
- CUET PG Courses 2024
- Knockout JEE Main 2024
- Test Series JEE Main 2024
- JEE Main 2024 Rank Booster
- Knockout NEET 2024
- Test Series NEET 2024
- Rank Booster NEET 2024
- JEE Main One Month Course
- NEET One Month Course
- IBSAT Free Mock Tests
- IIT JEE Foundation Course
- Knockout BITSAT 2024
- Career Guidance Tool
- IT & Software Certification Courses
- Engineering and Architecture Certification Courses
- Programming And Development Certification Courses
- Business and Management Certification Courses
- Marketing Certification Courses
- Health and Fitness Certification Courses
- Design Certification Courses
- Digital Marketing Certification Courses
- Cyber Security Certification Courses
- Artificial Intelligence Certification Courses
- Business Analytics Certification Courses
- Data Science Certification Courses
- Cloud Computing Certification Courses
- Machine Learning Certification Courses
- View All Certification Courses
- UG Degree Courses
- PG Degree Courses
- Short Term Courses
- Free Courses
- Online Degrees and Diplomas
- Compare Courses
- Coursera Courses
- Udemy Courses
- Edx Courses
- Swayam Courses
- upGrad Courses
- Simplilearn Courses
- Great Learning Courses
Access premium articles, webinars, resources to make the best decisions for career, course, exams, scholarships, study abroad and much more with
Plan, Prepare & Make the Best Career Choices
Our Environment Essay
World Environment Day is celebrated on June 5 every year. All living and nonliving things represent the environment on Earth. Our environment is home to various living things, including plants, animals, water, and air. Climate interaction, geomorphic changes, and hydrologic changes all affect our environment. Climate has a direct impact on both human and animal existence. Here are a few sample essays on "our environment".
100 Words Essay On Our Environment
Earth, our planet, supports our natural environment and nourishes life as we know it. The existence of life on Earth depends significantly on the natural environment, which also supports the growth and development of humans, animals, and other living things. But our environment is being impacted by certain negative and selfish human behaviours and activities. Everyone must understand how to preserve the environment and maintain the ecological balance necessary for life to exist on this planet. To lead a peaceful and healthy life, a clean environment is essential. But due to some human negligence, our ecosystem is becoming more polluted.
200 Words Essay On Our Environment
The term "environment" refers to the setting in which we interact, exist, and breathe. It is one of the fundamental necessities for all living organisms. The term "environment" refers to both biotic and abiotic that are present around us. It supplies essentials, including air, water, food, and land, which are crucial for human health.
A clean and safe environment is crucial for a flourishing community and the country as a whole. It is one of the fundamental prerequisites for life on earth. The importance of a clean environment is needed because humans, animals, plants, and any other living thing cannot exist in a poisoned environment.
For survival, every living thing requires a safe and favourable habitat. A dirty environment promotes different diseases and an unbalanced ecosystem. Life is particularly challenging because of the depletion of natural resources.
As a result of increased air, noise, and environmental pollution, as well as deforestation, acid rain, water pollution, soil pollution, and other harmful natural disasters, the environment is becoming polluted and unlivable. A large amount of pollution and climate change is negatively impacting our environment. To ensure that our natural environment remains as safe as usual forever, we must collectively pledge to defend it.
500 Words Essay On Our Environment
The natural components that support life on earth include water, air, sunlight, land, fire, forests, animals, and plants. The only planet in the universe that has the conditions necessary for life to exist is Earth. We cannot predict the existence of life in our world without a healthy environment. Thus we should preserve it for future generations. Every person who lives anywhere on the planet is accountable for it. Everyone should step forward and join the effort to protect the environment.
The following are components of the environment:
Biotic Components | All living things, such as plants, animals, and bacteria, are considered to be biotic components.
Abiotic Components | These are non-living elements like soil, minerals, temperature, light, and rainfall. It is made up of the lithosphere, hydrosphere, and atmosphere.
Advantages Of Environment
For thousands of years, the environment has supported the growth and well-being of people, animals, and plants.
It contributes to preserving the natural equilibrium.
It satisfies every requirement a person might have, including food, shelter, and air.
Environmental factors control daily natural cycles. These organic cycles maintain equilibrium between the environment and all living beings.
Additionally, it gives us access to water, animals, air, and other necessities for living and fertile land.
Reasons for Environmental Problems
One of the main reasons for environmental deterioration is the quick rise of the human population.
Over-consumption of natural resources such as minerals, fossil fuels, food, water, and land.
Another significant issue that is damaging the ecology as a whole is deforestation.
The entire ecosystem is negatively impacted by environmental pollution, such as that in the air, water, and soil.
The other causes are:
Most people damage the environment, making human activity the leading cause of environmental degradation.
Pollution, poor environmental regulations, chemicals, greenhouse gases, global warming, ozone depletion, and other human activities are responsible for ecological degradation.
The demand for environmental resources has increased because of the industrial revolution and the population boom, while their quantity has decreased because of overuse and abuse.
The extensive and intensive use of renewable and non-renewable resources has depleted several essential resources. The depletion of resources and the exponential growth in people harm our ecosystem.
Measures To Protect The Environment
With every individual on the planet taking just one small step, we can easily rescue the earth.
We should reduce the amount of waste by properly disposing of garbage only in their designated locations.
Ceasing the use of poly bags, reusing some old items in novel ways, repairing and using broken items instead of tossing them away, estimating the cost of repairs, using rechargeable batteries or renewable alkaline batteries, using fluorescent lighting, utilising rainwater collection to reduce water waste, minimising the use of electricity, etc.
My Contribution To Saving The Environment
Every Vanmahotsav, our college's club invites us to plant something in the college garden and to make a promise to protect trees by refusing to allow them to be cut down in the neighbourhood. The college has about 2500 students, and on that day, everyone plants a tree or shrub in the garden. I planted the rose and lily plant in my home after becoming aware of the importance of protecting the environment. I participated in environmental awareness campaigns at my college.
People must act responsibly and with consideration for the environment to preserve a healthy and balanced ecosystem. We rely on the food web or food chain produced by environmental elements. The survival of life on this planet depends on us taking care of our environment.
Explore Career Options (By Industry)
- Information Technology
Bio Medical Engineer
The field of biomedical engineering opens up a universe of expert chances. An Individual in the biomedical engineering career path work in the field of engineering as well as medicine, in order to find out solutions to common problems of the two fields. The biomedical engineering job opportunities are to collaborate with doctors and researchers to develop medical systems, equipment, or devices that can solve clinical problems. Here we will be discussing jobs after biomedical engineering, how to get a job in biomedical engineering, biomedical engineering scope, and salary.
Database professionals use software to store and organise data such as financial information, and customer shipping records. Individuals who opt for a career as data administrators ensure that data is available for users and secured from unauthorised sales. DB administrators may work in various types of industries. It may involve computer systems design, service firms, insurance companies, banks and hospitals.
If you are intrigued by the programming world and are interested in developing communications networks then a career as database architect may be a good option for you. Data architect roles and responsibilities include building design models for data communication networks. Wide Area Networks (WANs), local area networks (LANs), and intranets are included in the database networks. It is expected that database architects will have in-depth knowledge of a company's business to develop a network to fulfil the requirements of the organisation. Stay tuned as we look at the larger picture and give you more information on what is db architecture, why you should pursue database architecture, what to expect from such a degree and what your job opportunities will be after graduation. Here, we will be discussing how to become a data architect. Students can visit NIT Trichy , IIT Kharagpur , JMI New Delhi .
Individuals who opt for a career as geothermal engineers are the professionals involved in the processing of geothermal energy. The responsibilities of geothermal engineers may vary depending on the workplace location. Those who work in fields design facilities to process and distribute geothermal energy. They oversee the functioning of machinery used in the field.
The role of geotechnical engineer starts with reviewing the projects needed to define the required material properties. The work responsibilities are followed by a site investigation of rock, soil, fault distribution and bedrock properties on and below an area of interest. The investigation is aimed to improve the ground engineering design and determine their engineering properties that include how they will interact with, on or in a proposed construction.
The role of geotechnical engineer in mining includes designing and determining the type of foundations, earthworks, and or pavement subgrades required for the intended man-made structures to be made. Geotechnical engineering jobs are involved in earthen and concrete dam construction projects, working under a range of normal and extreme loading conditions.
How fascinating it is to represent the whole world on just a piece of paper or a sphere. With the help of maps, we are able to represent the real world on a much smaller scale. Individuals who opt for a career as a cartographer are those who make maps. But, cartography is not just limited to maps, it is about a mixture of art , science , and technology. As a cartographer, not only you will create maps but use various geodetic surveys and remote sensing systems to measure, analyse, and create different maps for political, cultural or educational purposes.
GIS officer work on various GIS software to conduct a study and gather spatial and non-spatial information. GIS experts update the GIS data and maintain it. The databases include aerial or satellite imagery, latitudinal and longitudinal coordinates, and manually digitized images of maps. In a career as GIS expert, one is responsible for creating online and mobile maps.
A career as ethical hacker involves various challenges and provides lucrative opportunities in the digital era where every giant business and startup owns its cyberspace on the world wide web. Individuals in the ethical hacker career path try to find the vulnerabilities in the cyber system to get its authority. If he or she succeeds in it then he or she gets its illegal authority. Individuals in the ethical hacker career path then steal information or delete the file that could affect the business, functioning, or services of the organization.
Risk Management Specialist
Individuals who opt for a career as a risk management specialist are professionals who are responsible for identifying risks involved in business that may include loss of assets, property, personnel or cash flow. Credit risk manager responsibilities are to identifies business opportunities and eliminates issues related to insurance or safety that may cause property litigation. A risk management specialist is responsible for increasing benefits.
The invention of the database has given fresh breath to the people involved in the data analytics career path. Analysis refers to splitting up a whole into its individual components for individual analysis. Data analysis is a method through which raw data are processed and transformed into information that would be beneficial for user strategic thinking.
Data are collected and examined to respond to questions, evaluate hypotheses or contradict theories. It is a tool for analyzing, transforming, modeling, and arranging data with useful knowledge, to assist in decision-making and methods, encompassing various strategies, and is used in different fields of business, research, and social science.
An Investment Banking career involves the invention and generation of capital for other organizations, governments, and other entities. Individuals who opt for a career as Investment Bankers are the head of a team dedicated to raising capital by issuing bonds. Investment bankers are termed as the experts who have their fingers on the pulse of the current financial and investing climate. Students can pursue various Investment Banker courses, such as Banking and Insurance , and Economics to opt for an Investment Banking career path.
A career as a Finance Executive requires one to be responsible for monitoring an organisation's income, investments and expenses to create and evaluate financial reports. His or her role involves performing audits, invoices, and budget preparations. He or she manages accounting activities, bank reconciliations, and payable and receivable accounts.
Bank Branch Manager
Bank Branch Managers work in a specific section of banking related to the invention and generation of capital for other organisations, governments, and other entities. Bank Branch Managers work for the organisations and underwrite new debts and equity securities for all type of companies, aid in the sale of securities, as well as help to facilitate mergers and acquisitions, reorganisations, and broker trades for both institutions and private investors.
Treasury analyst career path is often regarded as certified treasury specialist in some business situations, is a finance expert who specifically manages a company or organisation's long-term and short-term financial targets. Treasurer synonym could be a financial officer, which is one of the reputed positions in the corporate world. In a large company, the corporate treasury jobs hold power over the financial decision-making of the total investment and development strategy of the organisation.
An underwriter is a person who assesses and evaluates the risk of insurance in his or her field like mortgage, loan, health policy, investment, and so on and so forth. The underwriter career path does involve risks as analysing the risks means finding out if there is a way for the insurance underwriter jobs to recover the money from its clients. If the risk turns out to be too much for the company then in the future it is an underwriter who will be held accountable for it. Therefore, one must carry out his or her job with a lot of attention and diligence.
A Product Manager is a professional responsible for product planning and marketing. He or she manages the product throughout the Product Life Cycle, gathering and prioritising the product. A product manager job description includes defining the product vision and working closely with team members of other departments to deliver winning products.
A career as Transportation Planner requires technical application of science and technology in engineering, particularly the concepts, equipment and technologies involved in the production of products and services. In fields like land use, infrastructure review, ecological standards and street design, he or she considers issues of health, environment and performance. A Transportation Planner assigns resources for implementing and designing programmes. He or she is responsible for assessing needs, preparing plans and forecasts and compliance with regulations.
A Conservation Architect is a professional responsible for conserving and restoring buildings or monuments having a historic value. He or she applies techniques to document and stabilise the object’s state without any further damage. A Conservation Architect restores the monuments and heritage buildings to bring them back to their original state.
A Safety Manager is a professional responsible for employee’s safety at work. He or she plans, implements and oversees the company’s employee safety. A Safety Manager ensures compliance and adherence to Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) guidelines.
A Team Leader is a professional responsible for guiding, monitoring and leading the entire group. He or she is responsible for motivating team members by providing a pleasant work environment to them and inspiring positive communication. A Team Leader contributes to the achievement of the organisation’s goals. He or she improves the confidence, product knowledge and communication skills of the team members and empowers them.
A Structural Engineer designs buildings, bridges, and other related structures. He or she analyzes the structures and makes sure the structures are strong enough to be used by the people. A career as a Structural Engineer requires working in the construction process. It comes under the civil engineering discipline. A Structure Engineer creates structural models with the help of computer-aided design software.
Individuals in the architecture career are the building designers who plan the whole construction keeping the safety and requirements of the people. Individuals in architect career in India provides professional services for new constructions, alterations, renovations and several other activities. Individuals in architectural careers in India visit site locations to visualize their projects and prepare scaled drawings to submit to a client or employer as a design. Individuals in architecture careers also estimate build costs, materials needed, and the projected time frame to complete a build.
Having a landscape architecture career, you are involved in site analysis, site inventory, land planning, planting design, grading, stormwater management, suitable design, and construction specification. Frederick Law Olmsted, the designer of Central Park in New York introduced the title “landscape architect”. The Australian Institute of Landscape Architects (AILA) proclaims that "Landscape Architects research, plan, design and advise on the stewardship, conservation and sustainability of development of the environment and spaces, both within and beyond the built environment". Therefore, individuals who opt for a career as a landscape architect are those who are educated and experienced in landscape architecture. Students need to pursue various landscape architecture degrees, such as M.Des , M.Plan to become landscape architects. If you have more questions regarding a career as a landscape architect or how to become a landscape architect then you can read the article to get your doubts cleared.
An expert in plumbing is aware of building regulations and safety standards and works to make sure these standards are upheld. Testing pipes for leakage using air pressure and other gauges, and also the ability to construct new pipe systems by cutting, fitting, measuring and threading pipes are some of the other more involved aspects of plumbing. Individuals in the plumber career path are self-employed or work for a small business employing less than ten people, though some might find working for larger entities or the government more desirable.
Orthotist and Prosthetist
Orthotists and Prosthetists are professionals who provide aid to patients with disabilities. They fix them to artificial limbs (prosthetics) and help them to regain stability. There are times when people lose their limbs in an accident. In some other occasions, they are born without a limb or orthopaedic impairment. Orthotists and prosthetists play a crucial role in their lives with fixing them to assistive devices and provide mobility.
A veterinary doctor is a medical professional with a degree in veterinary science. The veterinary science qualification is the minimum requirement to become a veterinary doctor. There are numerous veterinary science courses offered by various institutes. He or she is employed at zoos to ensure they are provided with good health facilities and medical care to improve their life expectancy.
A career in pathology in India is filled with several responsibilities as it is a medical branch and affects human lives. The demand for pathologists has been increasing over the past few years as people are getting more aware of different diseases. Not only that, but an increase in population and lifestyle changes have also contributed to the increase in a pathologist’s demand. The pathology careers provide an extremely huge number of opportunities and if you want to be a part of the medical field you can consider being a pathologist. If you want to know more about a career in pathology in India then continue reading this article.
Gynaecology can be defined as the study of the female body. The job outlook for gynaecology is excellent since there is evergreen demand for one because of their responsibility of dealing with not only women’s health but also fertility and pregnancy issues. Although most women prefer to have a women obstetrician gynaecologist as their doctor, men also explore a career as a gynaecologist and there are ample amounts of male doctors in the field who are gynaecologists and aid women during delivery and childbirth.
Ophthalmic Medical Technician
Ophthalmic technician careers are one of the booming careers option available in the field of healthcare. Being a part of this field as an ophthalmic medical technician can provide several career opportunities for an individual. With advancing technology the job of individuals who opt for a career as ophthalmic medical technicians have become of even more importance as he or she is required to assist the ophthalmologist in using different types of machinery. If you want to know more about the field and what are the several job opportunities, work environment, just about anything continues reading the article and all your questions shall be answered.
People might think that a radiation therapist only spends most of his/her time in a radiation operation unit but that’s not the case. In reality, a radiation therapist’s job is not as easy as it seems. The job of radiation therapist requires him/her to be attentive, hardworking, and dedicated to his/her work hours. A radiation therapist is on his/her feet for a long duration and might be required to lift or turn disabled patients. Because a career as a radiation therapist involves working with radiation and radioactive material, a radiation therapist is required to follow the safety procedures in order to make sure that he/she is not exposed to a potentially harmful amount of radiation.
A recreational worker is a professional who designs and leads activities to provide assistance to people to adopt a healthy lifestyle. He or she instructs physical exercises and games to have fun and improve fitness. A recreational worker may work in summer camps, fitness and recreational sports centres, nature parks, nursing care facilities, and other settings. He or she may lead crafts, sports, music, games, drama and other activities.
A career as paediatrician has emerged as one of India's most popular career choices. By choosing a career as paediatrician, not only in India but also overseas, one can find lucrative work profiles as demand for talented and professional paediatricians is increasing day by day. If you are passionate about children and have the patience to evaluate and diagnose their issues, you may have a good career as paediatricians. Paediatricians take care of children's physical, mental and emotional health from infancy to adolescence.
For an individual who opts for a career as an actor, the primary responsibility is to completely speak to the character he or she is playing and to persuade the crowd that the character is genuine by connecting with them and bringing them into the story. This applies to significant roles and littler parts, as all roles join to make an effective creation. Here in this article, we will discuss how to become an actor in India, actor exams, actor salary in India, and actor jobs.
Individuals who opt for a career as acrobats create and direct original routines for themselves, in addition to developing interpretations of existing routines. The work of circus acrobats can be seen in a variety of performance settings, including circus, reality shows, sports events like the Olympics, movies and commercials. Individuals who opt for a career as acrobats must be prepared to face rejections and intermittent periods of work. The creativity of acrobats may extend to other aspects of the performance. For example, acrobats in the circus may work with gym trainers, celebrities or collaborate with other professionals to enhance such performance elements as costume and or maybe at the teaching end of the career.
Video Game Designer
Career as a video game designer is filled with excitement as well as responsibilities. A video game designer is someone who is involved in the process of creating a game from day one. He or she is responsible for fulfilling duties like designing the character of the game, the several levels involved, plot, art and similar other elements. Individuals who opt for a career as a video game designer may also write the codes for the game using different programming languages. Depending on the video game designer job description and experience they may also have to lead a team and do the early testing of the game in order to suggest changes and find loopholes.
The career as a Talent Agent is filled with responsibilities. A Talent Agent is someone who is involved in the pre-production process of the film. It is a very busy job for a Talent Agent but as and when an individual gains experience and progresses in the career he or she can have people assisting him or her in work. Depending on one’s responsibilities, number of clients and experience he or she may also have to lead a team and work with juniors under him or her in a talent agency. In order to know more about the job of a talent agent continue reading the article.
If you want to know more about talent agent meaning, how to become a Talent Agent, or Talent Agent job description then continue reading this article.
Radio Jockey is an exciting, promising career and a great challenge for music lovers. If you are really interested in a career as radio jockey, then it is very important for an RJ to have an automatic, fun, and friendly personality. If you want to get a job done in this field, a strong command of the language and a good voice are always good things. Apart from this, in order to be a good radio jockey, you will also listen to good radio jockeys so that you can understand their style and later make your own by practicing.
A career as radio jockey has a lot to offer to deserving candidates. If you want to know more about a career as radio jockey, and how to become a radio jockey then continue reading the article.
An individual who is pursuing a career as a producer is responsible for managing the business aspects of production. They are involved in each aspect of production from its inception to deception. Famous movie producers review the script, recommend changes and visualise the story.
They are responsible for overseeing the finance involved in the project and distributing the film for broadcasting on various platforms. A career as a producer is quite fulfilling as well as exhaustive in terms of playing different roles in order for a production to be successful. Famous movie producers are responsible for hiring creative and technical personnel on contract basis.
Fashion bloggers use multiple social media platforms to recommend or share ideas related to fashion. A fashion blogger is a person who writes about fashion, publishes pictures of outfits, jewellery, accessories. Fashion blogger works as a model, journalist, and a stylist in the fashion industry. In current fashion times, these bloggers have crossed into becoming a star in fashion magazines, commercials, or campaigns.
The word “choreography" actually comes from Greek words that mean “dance writing." Individuals who opt for a career as a choreographer create and direct original dances, in addition to developing interpretations of existing dances. A Choreographer dances and utilises his or her creativity in other aspects of dance performance. For example, he or she may work with the music director to select music or collaborate with other famous choreographers to enhance such performance elements as lighting, costume and set design.
In a career as a copywriter, one has to consult with the client and understand the brief well. A career as a copywriter has a lot to offer to deserving candidates. Several new mediums of advertising are opening therefore making it a lucrative career choice. Students can pursue various copywriter courses such as Journalism , Advertising , Marketing Management . Here, we have discussed how to become a freelance copywriter, copywriter career path, how to become a copywriter in India, and copywriting career outlook.
Careers in journalism are filled with excitement as well as responsibilities. One cannot afford to miss out on the details. As it is the small details that provide insights into a story. Depending on those insights a journalist goes about writing a news article. A journalism career can be stressful at times but if you are someone who is passionate about it then it is the right choice for you. If you want to know more about the media field and journalist career then continue reading this article.
For publishing books, newspapers, magazines and digital material, editorial and commercial strategies are set by publishers. Individuals in publishing career paths make choices about the markets their businesses will reach and the type of content that their audience will be served. Individuals in book publisher careers collaborate with editorial staff, designers, authors, and freelance contributors who develop and manage the creation of content.
In a career as a vlogger, one generally works for himself or herself. However, once an individual has gained viewership there are several brands and companies that approach them for paid collaboration. It is one of those fields where an individual can earn well while following his or her passion. Ever since internet cost got reduced the viewership for these types of content has increased on a large scale. Therefore, the career as vlogger has a lot to offer. If you want to know more about the career as vlogger, how to become a vlogger, so on and so forth then continue reading the article. Students can visit Jamia Millia Islamia , Asian College of Journalism , Indian Institute of Mass Communication to pursue journalism degrees.
Individuals in the editor career path is an unsung hero of the news industry who polishes the language of the news stories provided by stringers, reporters, copywriters and content writers and also news agencies. Individuals who opt for a career as an editor make it more persuasive, concise and clear for readers. In this article, we will discuss the details of the editor's career path such as how to become an editor in India, editor salary in India and editor skills and qualities.
A multimedia specialist is a media professional who creates, audio, videos, graphic image files, computer animations for multimedia applications. He or she is responsible for planning, producing, and maintaining websites and applications.
Are you searching for a Corporate Executive job description? A Corporate Executive role comes with administrative duties. He or she provides support to the leadership of the organisation. A Corporate Executive fulfils the business purpose and ensures its financial stability. In this article, we are going to discuss how to become corporate executive.
Linguistic meaning is related to language or Linguistics which is the study of languages. A career as a linguistic meaning, a profession that is based on the scientific study of language, and it's a very broad field with many specialities. Famous linguists work in academia, researching and teaching different areas of language, such as phonetics (sounds), syntax (word order) and semantics (meaning).
Other researchers focus on specialities like computational linguistics, which seeks to better match human and computer language capacities, or applied linguistics, which is concerned with improving language education. Still, others work as language experts for the government, advertising companies, dictionary publishers and various other private enterprises. Some might work from home as freelance linguists. Philologist, phonologist, and dialectician are some of Linguist synonym. Linguists can study French , German , Italian .
Production Manager Job Description: A Production Manager is responsible for ensuring smooth running of manufacturing processes in an efficient manner. He or she plans and organises production schedules. The role of Production Manager involves estimation, negotiation on budget and timescales with the clients and managers.
Resource Links for Online MBA
Online MBA Colleges
Online MBA Syllabus
Online MBA Admission
Individuals who opt for a career as a production planner are professionals who are responsible for ensuring goods manufactured by the employing company are cost-effective and meets quality specifications including ensuring the availability of ready to distribute stock in a timely fashion manner.
The procurement Manager is also known as Purchasing Manager . The role of Procurement Manager is to source products and services for a company. Procurement Managers are involved in developing a purchasing strategy, including the company's budget and the supplies and as well as the vendors who can provide goods and services to the company. His or her ultimate goal is to bring the right products or services at the right time with cost-effectiveness.
You might be googling Metrologist meaning. Well, we have an easily understandable Metrologist definition for you. A metrologist is a professional who stays involved in measurement practices in varying industries including electrical and electronics. A Metrologist is responsible for developing processes and systems for measuring objects and repairing electrical instruments. He or she also involved in writing specifications of experimental electronic units.
Process Development Engineer
The Process Development Engineers design, implement, manufacture, mine, and other production systems using technical knowledge and expertise in the industry. They use computer modeling software to test technologies and machinery. An individual who is opting career as Process Development Engineer is responsible for developing cost-effective and efficient processes. They also monitor the production process and ensure it functions smoothly and efficiently.
As the name suggests, a Process Engineer stays involved in designing, overseeing, assessing and implementing processes to make products and provide services efficiently. Process Engineers are responsible for creating systems to enhance productivity and cut costs.
ITSM Manager is a professional responsible for heading the ITSM (Information Technology Service Management) or (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) processes. He or she ensures that operation management provides appropriate resource levels for problem resolutions. The ITSM Manager oversees the level of prioritisation for the problems, critical incidents, planned as well as proactive tasks.
Information Security Manager
Individuals in the information security manager career path involves in overseeing and controlling all aspects of computer security. The IT security manager job description includes planning and carrying out security measures to protect the business data and information from corruption, theft, unauthorised access, and deliberate attack
Careers in computer programming primarily refer to the systematic act of writing code and moreover include wider computer science areas. The word 'programmer' or 'coder' has entered into practice with the growing number of newly self-taught tech enthusiasts. Computer programming careers involve the use of designs created by software developers and engineers and transforming them into commands that can be implemented by computers. These commands result in regular usage of social media sites, word-processing applications and browsers.
An IT Consultant is a professional who is also known as a technology consultant. He or she is required to provide consultation to industrial and commercial clients to resolve business and IT problems and acquire optimum growth. An IT consultant can find work by signing up with an IT consultancy firm, or he or she can work on their own as independent contractors and select the projects he or she wants to work on.
A Data Architect role involves formulating the organisational data strategy. It involves data quality, flow of data within the organisation and security of data. The vision of Data Architect provides support to convert business requirements into technical requirements.
AI Data Analyst
An AI Data Analyst is responsible for procuring, preparing, cleansing and modelling data utilising machine learning models and new analytical methods. He or she designs and creates data reports in order to provide support to stakeholders to make better decisions.
Automation Test Engineer
An Automation Test Engineer job involves executing automated test scripts. He or she identifies the project’s problems and troubleshoots them. The role involves documenting the defect using management tools. He or she works with the application team in order to resolve any issues arising during the testing process.
Applications for Admissions are open.
NEET 2024 Most scoring concepts
Just Study 32% of the NEET syllabus and Score upto 100% marks
ETS ® TOEFL ®
Thinking of Studying Abroad? Think the TOEFL® test & make your dreams come true
JEE Main high scoring chapters and topics
Study 40% syllabus and score upto 100% marks in JEE
NEET previous year papers with solutions
Solve NEET previous years question papers & check your preparedness
JEE Main Important Mathematics Formulas
Maths formulas, equations, & theorems of class 11 & 12th chapters
JEE Main Important Physics formulas
Physics formulas, equations, & laws of class 11 & 12th chapters
Everything about Education
Latest updates, Exclusive Content, Webinars and more.
Download Careers360 App's
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile
We Appeared in
608 Environment Essay Topics & Examples
Looking for interesting environment essay topics? This field is really exciting and worth studying!
🏆 Best Environment Essay Examples & Topics
👍 interesting environment topic ideas, 🎓 simple & easy environment essay titles, 🥇 easy environment essay topics, 📌 more topics on environment, 💡 good research topics about environment, ❓ environment essay questions, 💯 free environment essay topic generator.
Environment study field includes the issues of air, soil, and water pollution in the world, environment conservation, global climate change, urban ecology, and much more. In this article, we’ve gathered interesting environmental topics to write about. You might want to use one of them for your argumentative or persuasive essay, research paper, and presentation. There is also a number of great environment essay examples.
- Environmental Concerns in the Modern World Loss of biodiversity which is the decrease of species in ecosystems is also among the major concern faced by human race.
- Poverty and the Environment The human population affects the environment negatively due to poverty resulting to environmental degradation and a cycle of poverty. Poverty and the environment are interlinked as poverty leads to degradation of the environment.
- The Effect of Polymers on Environment Vs Glass One of the first pioneers in the application of polymers was Joseph Priestley who in 1770 made a remarkable discovery that led to the use of natural rubber as an eraser.
- Effects of Global Warming on the Environment Global warming refers to the increase in the mean temperature of the air near the surface of the earth and oceans, which started in mid-20th century as well as its anticipated prolongation.
- Climate Change: Human Impact on the Environment This paper is an in-depth exploration of the effects that human activities have had on the environment, and the way the same is captured in the movie, The Eleventh Hour.
- Human Population and the Environment The fertility rate of a given species will depend on the life history characteristics of the species such as the number of reproductive periods in the lifetime of the species and the number of offspring […]
- Mercury: Environmental Concerns and Economic Value The environmental concerns tied to production of mercury Mercury is widely used in the gold mining. Mercury has been limited to use of obsolete technology and require the use of the high technology to reduce […]
- Environmental Management: Green Taxes The most common environmental tax is connected with the task of ensuring that these polluters are fined appropriately for their harmful emissions to the atmosphere.
- Urbanization and the Environment Due to urbanization, the number, the size, the kind and the compactness of cities, in addition to the effectiveness of their management of the environment are major concerns for attainment of the international sustainability.
- GIS Project: Environmental Hazards in the USA The main purposes of the study are the evaluation of environmental hazards, analysis of the historical facts, and development of the ideas on how to prevent some hazards in future or, at least, get prepared […]
- Consequences of the Disposal of Medical Wastes on the Environment Abstract The paper is for the opinion that the disposal of medical wastes on the environment has negative effects to the general public.
- Environmental Impact of Bottled Water The process of manufacturing the water bottles, such as the dependence on fossil fuels, is causing a lot of direct as well indirect destructing to the environment.
- Environmental Pollution: Causes and Solutions The consequences that have risen as a result of neglecting to take care of the environment have now become a reality to the whole of mankind.
- The Effect of Plastic Water Bottles on the Environment In addition, the proponents of plastic use have argued that recycling is an effective method of mitigating the effects of plastic to the environment.
- The History and Theory of Historic Preservation and Environmental Conservation Later on in 1930, the first historic preservation edict came to being in Charleston, South Carolina and the architectural company of Simons and Lapham was instrumental in the creation.
- Understanding and Attitude towards Environment: Course Document Review Human attitude towards environmental damage is that the environment exists for human benefit; environment should be exploited for the good of man and at no any one point should exploiting the environment be seen to […]
- Cleaning the Air at the West Carolina Environmental Protection Agency It is therefore important to note that an organization is just as good as the principles of public administration and the degree to which it stringently obeys these principles.
- Toulmin Model Argument about the Environment In a bid to contribute positively towards the conservation of the environment, Christians need to primarily, develop self-conviction that conservation of the environment is their personal duty and a privilege from God.
- Green Buildings Impact on the Environment The most outstanding benefit of green buildings is the reduction in wastes and this is something that other developments have not taken care of.
- Saving Energy Dollars while Providing an Optimal Learning Environment This webinar was organized for the needs of school administrators who have to reduce the expenses on the consumption of energy.
- Bio Desertification and Environmental Issues in Eritrea The paper singles out the issue of desertification, among the many environmental issues in Eritrea, expounding on the Eritrean flora, the reason behind its desertification and further pointing out the major strategies that the government […]
- Importance of Recycling in Conservation of the Environment This piece of work looks at the different aspects associated with the process of recycling with much emphasis being given to the history of recycling and the facts associated with recycling process.
- Impacts of Overpopulation on the Environment Other primary causes of deforestation are construction of roads and residential houses to cater for the increasing population. As the natural habitats are destroyed, many wildlife species have been displaced and many died due to […]
- The Problem of Environmental Degradation in Modern World Environmental degradation is on the increase, and it is likely to affect the human race in the future. Reduce it, is the first strategy for reducing waste disposal, and it is the most important of […]
- United National Environment Programme (UNEP) In 1972, the UN assembly established the body to monitor the environment and human activities within the member states and across the world.
- Environment, Disease and Crime in Egypt Similarly, the prevalence of diverse diseases in Egypt limits the citizens’ ability to attain sound health. Water erosion also occurring in the Northern regions of Egypt causes unprecedented degradations to land.
- Solution to Environmental Problems Environmental problems can therefore, be defined as the issues that result to the degradation of the environment because of the negative actions of human beings on the biophysical environment.
- Ecosphere Care in the United States The essay explores the role played by the United States government relating to the care of the ecosphere and whether it has done enough to control or reverse the trend of our life support systems.
- Is Genetically Modified Food Safe for Human Bodies and the Environment? The following is a discussion of the benefits of using genetically modified foods. A different concern adjoining GM foods is the bringing in of new allergies.
- Disney’s Representations of Nature At the end of the films, man’s relation to nature shows a strong sense of commitment to conservation. It is the swamp which ultimately leads Snow White to a teeming life of the forest.
- Environmental Ethics: Land Ethic and the Platform of Deep Ecology Attfield defines environmental ethics as the study of ethics of the day to day interactions of human beings with their environment and their impacts on the systems of nature.
- Genetically Modified Foods and Environment It is on this background researchers that are in the field of genetic engineering and biotechnology have come up with a concept of genetic modification in attempt to address this limitation to farmers.
- Historical Relationship of the Choctaws, Pawnees, and Navajos and How it is Changing the Environment To begin with, the hunting practices of this native group, as well as the invasion of the European into their land, led to a great decline in the herds of the white-tailed deer in the […]
- Environmental Protection of the American Forests Two approaches to the issue of environmental protection of forests will be examined in the following paper, the approach described in the article “The American Forests” by John Muir and in the article “Save the […]
- Technology Impact on Society and Environment It is possible to think of a variety of effects of technology. Availability of food also adds to the increase of people’s lifespan.
- Written Analysis of Acid in the Environment: Lessons Learned and Future Prospects This chapter together with the article “Acid rain and its ecological consequences” written by Madhoolika Agrawal and Anita Singh and which appeared in the 29th volume of the Journal of Environmental Biology describe the formation […]
- The Impact of Green Energy on Environment and Sustainable Development Traditional methods of receiving the necessary amount of power for meeting the needs of the developed cites and industries cannot be discussed as efficient according to the threat of the environmental pollution which is the […]
- Impact of Full Moon Party on Environment The disreputable occasion in Thailand that attracts millions of tourists around the globe is known as the Full Moon Party. According to Uysal and Williams, the full moon party has shocking and direct effects on […]
- Southeast Asia Human-Environment Issue Most of the gold that is mined in Indonesia is exported to other countries. This has made gold to be one of the most sought out natural resources in the country.
- Urbanization and Environment The resources can be identified through the acquisition of knowledge about the environmental conditions of the areas in which urban development is expected to take place.
- Problem of Nature – Environment Degradation The cost of the inventions is the environment degradation. This is because of the comfort that the furniture and the shade of the roof offer.
- The Issue of Conserving the Environment in the US The United States, just like other countries in the world, is being faced with the issue of conserving the environment in order to resolve the issue of global warming.
- Urban Sprawl and Environmental and Social Problems The concept of immense use of automobiles, which goes hand in hand with increase in the number and size of cities, is well known as urban sprawl and motorization.
- Environmental Justice Issues Affecting African Americans: Water Pollution Water pollution in the 1960s occurred due to poor sewage systems in the urban and rural areas. Unlike in the 1960s, there are reduced cases of water pollution today.
- Expanding Oil Refinery: Environmental and Health Effects Thus, this analytical treatise attempts to explicitly discuss the environmental and health consequences of locating the proposed oil refinery near the human settlement of Utah. Therefore, refinery of oil and production of gases is expected […]
- Their Benefits Aside, Human Diets are Polluting the Environment and Sending animals to Extinction The fact that the environment and the entire ecosystem have been left unstable in the recent times is in no doubt.
- Obligation of Corporations in Environmental Conservation Given that corporations undertake process that cause harm to the environment, they have a moral obligation to preserve the environment for the sake of humanity.
- Fossil Fuel Bubble Benefits and Environmental Impact The migration from one environment to the other led to alteration of features that existed in the regions as well as development of adaptations for the region. The enlargement in the growth rate of human […]
- Moral Obligations in Environment Synergy between the four components of the environment is crucial to the stability of the environment. In this regard, the lack of moral obligation in human beings when interacting with land amounts to a violation […]
- Water Scarcity and Its Effects on the Environment The core objective of this research paper is to examine water scarcity and its effects to the environment. This is because sufficiency of water supply depends on water conservation methods, distribution channels available in the […]
- The Impact of Industrial Pollution on the Environment The attainment of these higher costs is through compulsory inclusion of the social costs of production in determination of the price of the goods.
- Environmental Pollution in Canada Atlantic Canada is also home to the Island of New Foundland and the northern region of Labrador which are majorly dotted by floating icebergs because of their proximity at the Northern areas of the province.
- Environmental Issues in Asia This paper is going to have a look at the key environmental issues in Asian countries as well as the policies put in place by various agencies to address the issues.
- Causes of Water Pollution and the Present Environmental Solution Prolonged pollution of water has even caused some plants to grow in the water, which pose danger to the living entities that have their inhabitants in the water.
- Human Population and Global Resources Specifically, the essay shall explore the impact of increased population on natural resources, energy availability, food production, and the environment. A rapid increase in population has overstretched our natural resources and at the same time, […]
- The Environmental Impact of Nuclear Energy The country has the opportunity to enhance its capacity to generate electricity from nuclear following the approval of the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission to build and operate between three to four units of the Vogtle […]
- Population Growth and the Distribution of Human Populations to Effects on the Environment Again, distribution of food among the world’s population is dependent on a population’s food demand, economic status and available food production resources.
- Gas Drilling Project: Economics and Environment The proponents would argue against that by indicating the fact that deposition of these chemicals would not cause direct threats to the ecosystem.the US efficiency policy was established to guide the utilization of the country’s […]
- Accounting Environment and Role in Economy Also, the scandals made the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund introduce Reports on the Observance of Standards and Codes to assist in accounting and auditing of developments and priorities in different nations and […]
- Nuclear Power and Its Effects on Economy, Environment and Safety Of all these, the nuclear power is the latest, realized in the dawn of the 20th century following the discovery some crucial radioactive elements and reactions like uranium and nuclear fission respectively, both of which […]
- Corporate Responsibility to the Environment Critics of Rawls theories included Nozick who held the view that inequality had to exist in the economic distribution of goods or wealth in a society.
- Environmental Issues of Yucca Mountain Nuclear Storage Facility in Nevada This Nuclear Policy Act gave the U,S Department of Defense the responsibility of finding a site and to build and operate a nuclear waste facility in the subsurface.
- Environmental Protection and Waste Management The analysis also focuses on the intellectual behaviour of people regarding the environmental effects of waste. There is lack of strong basis for scientific findings and current guidance is causing the environmental challenges to become […]
- Bottled Water Effect on Environment and Culture The other area of study will be to determine, from bottled water companies, the proportion of water bottles that they actually recycle.
- Environmental Impacts and Solutions: Solid Waste The objective of solid waste management is to reduce the amount of solid waste disposed on land and lead to the recovery of material from solid waste through various recycling efforts.
- Environmental Analysis in Norway The factors mostly considered are the characteristic of the business activities, the length of time the foreign company has successfully undertaken business activities in the country, and the incorporation of the local subcontractors in the […]
- Impact of Science and Technology on the Natural Environment He “is constantly aware of the influence of nature in the form of the air he breathes, the water he drinks, the food he eats, and the flow of energy and information”.
- Identity: Discourse of Environment A sense of identity is entrenched in the present environment of human being, as there exists a connection between man and the world.
- Experiencing and Transforming the Environment People depend with the environment directly or indirectly; as people industrialize, development of cities and towns, they increasingly are affecting the salinity of the environment. It is the responsibility of firms, governments and individuals to […]
- Environmental Defense Fund As part of its broad objectives, the membership of EDF is open and consequently, any interested party can join the group.
- Environmentalism and Economic Freedom This leads to the point of environment ownership, since the public thinks that the government is responsible for the protection of the surrounding.
- Thailand Issues: Environment, Child Prostitution, and HIV/AIDS The intensification of child prostitution is largely associated with the growing industry in Thailand, the relegated position of women in the Thai society due to Thai Buddhism and the culture of recreational sex.
- Diversity and Environment The cause of this behavior is the fact that people feel welcomed to a certain group of people and political party due to the views and principles upheld by these groups.
- Effects of Classical Body to Environmental Thought The study emphasizes on the negative effects of this features to the environment and methods of stopping them from harming the environment.
- Environment and Species in International Relations According to Torgerson: “The environmentalism that came onto the public scene in the late 1960s and early 1970s was part of an outburst of activism in civil society that was followed by the emergence of […]
- Environmental Injustice in Modern World This has led to the accumulation of gases and deforestation hence affecting the environment negatively. Agricultural activities have led to the destruction of forests for settlement and cultivation thus affecting the environment negatively.
- Population Growth and Its Impacts on the Environment High population growth is destructive to the society and the environment. In the US and Germany, the rate of population growth is estimated to be 0.
- The Relationship between Psychology and the Preservation of the Environment To make sure that the relation between conservation and psychological sciences is understood, it is important to consider the meaning of the notion conservational psychology. Why is the relation of the conservation to psychology that […]
- Human Interaction With the Surrounding Environment However, this paper tries to explain the meaning of environmental psychology with the help of two principal theories; the Learning Theory and the Motivational Theory.
- Human Impact on the Environment The purpose of this paper is to evaluate the impacts of logging on the forest resources in Uganda and offer recommendations that can be used to mitigate and manage the identified impacts.
- 21st Century Environmental Perils Al Gore mentioned that the bold steps that are supposed to be taken in order to deal with the climate crisis are similar steps that are supposed to be taken to deal with the problem […]
- The Trends, Opportunities and Challenges of Environmental Sustainability The environmental issues on earth have extended radically in the past decades and are currently among the main threats and challenges which have impacts on people lifestyles and organizations processes around the world.
- Environmental Impacts of Nuclear Material This is due to the fact that the production of nuclear power involves the release of radionuclides into the environment during the front and the back end processes.
- Environmental Impact of Medical Wastes These inconsistencies are present in the Federal guidelines laid down by the States with regards to the definition of medical waste and the management options available for handling, transporting, treating and disposing medical waste.
- Wireless Power Transmission Implication for the Environment Designing the coils would form the trickiest task, since they have to be adjusted to the right frequency relying on the distance of the wire, the amount of loops in the wire and the capacitor.
- The Fossil Oil Energy Effects on the Environment The research indicated governments must determine the best procedures to reduce the hurdles of replacing the unfavorable fossil oil fuel with renewable energy. Hydro energy eliminates the harmful effects of fossil oil use.
- Current Environmental Health Issues Considering the effects these bacteria may result in the following consequences should be remembered, the production of the lethal toxins in the intestine, the development of the clinical disease and succumb to the infection, the […]
- Impact of Plastics on the Environment Aquatic animals that feed on fish may mistake plastics for jellyfish and consume them and this may lead to death of such animals.
- Effects of Oil Spills on Aquatic Environments It is however important to mention that the severity of the damage caused by oil spills depends on a wide range of factors including but not limited to the season and weather, type and quantity […]
- The Needs of People and the Needs of the Environment The central question that these readings pose is how the needs of people can be reconciled with the needs of the environment.
- Concept of Environmental Ethic in Society One of the issues that are highlighted by the authors is the anthropocentrism of contemporary environmental ethics. One can take utilitarian or deontological perspectives, but it is always possible to institutionalize the principles of environmental […]
- Organisms in Terrestrial and Aquatic Environments Water is a dense medium, and thus plants living in water have a weak shaft for supporting the foliage and the upperparts of the plant.
- Importance of Environment Schlosberg believes that all the terms has only led to confusion with little help, he says “Yet all of these developments in justice theory, very little has been applied in environmental justice movement”.
- Acidic Rain Effects on the Environment Preview The interest of this paper is to explore the impacts of acidic rain on the PH of the soil and the leaching processes.
- Wind Energy for Environmental Sustainability Production of this energy is important to the survival and enhancement of lives of people in a society. It refers to the role of that business or a corporate towards the society.
- The Effect of Nuclear Energy on the Environment In response to the concerns, this paper proposes the use of thorium reactors to produce nuclear energy because the safety issues of uranium.
- The Effect of Genetically Modified Food on Society and Environment First, whether or not genetically modified food provides a sustainable food security alternative; second, what the inferences are of genetically modified food for bio-safety in addition to for human safety and health; and third, the […]
- Human Impact to the Environment – Cuba Deforestation Issue One of the most significant aspects during the political eras in the nation that characterized the political development was the fluctuation in deforestation.
- Tourism and Environment In order to address the impacts of tourism on the environment, there is need to discuss how to replace the income that may be lost by implementing these measures. Environmental conservation in tourism is responsible […]
- Tourism and Environment in Conflict The increase in silt in the ocean leads to a higher sea level, which leads to the extension of the shoreline.
- The Process of Constructing the Hotel and Environment It is therefore evident that the construction of the marina and hotel will have a negative environmental impact on the harbour.
- Tourism – Environment Relationships Relationship between tourism and the environment There is a great dependency of tourism on the environment as described by Holden and Fennel’s book The Routledge Handbook of Tourism and Environment.
- Eliminating the Conflict: Tourism and Environment Eventually, the resort will choose the market segments to be exploited and the ones to be ignored; in essence this is the ones to be exploited will be the target markets. The analysis will help […]
- Fossil Energy and Economy The city is beautiful and elegant, and the whole world agrees that it is the city of the future. This is bad news to the environment because of the negative effects of coal mining and […]
- Environmental Health Practice The WHO has executed the Global Environment Monitoring System – Food Contamination Monitoring and Assessment Program; this program informs government, non-governmental organizations and the public of various levels of contaminants in food and their effects […]
- Coyotes as an Environmental Concern in Southern California The quest to offer solutions to challenges caused by urban coyote in Southern California faces many issues including the environment of habitation, coyote behavior as well as human behavior and laws.
- Carbon Taxes in Environmental Protection In addition, application of the strategy extends to the use of fuels and the amount of carbon emitted in the process of production.
- The Environment, Resources, and Their Economic Effects The basis for the calculation of the economic ramification of the environment and the resources via the multiplier effect is an example of the output-input model.
- E-waste Management in the School Environment Recycling Recycling is one of the best ways of managing e-waste in the school. Specifically, the school should roll out a comprehensive campaign on the need to dump the e-wastes in these bins.
- Application of Geography (GIS) in Biotechnology in Field of Agriculture and Environment According to Wyland, “the ability of GIS to analyze and visualize agricultural environments and work flows has proved to be very beneficial to those involved in the farming industry”.
- Economic Growth and Environment Relation Although the relevance of the EKC and the focus on the stages of development as the important factors to speak about the relationship between the economic growth and environment are highly debatable issues, it is […]
- Silent Spring and Environmental Issues Despite the credibility for both sides of the argument, this paper agrees with the message of Silent Spring by arguing that although the use of DDT has declined in modern times, the environmental destruction of […]
- Natural and the Environmental Protection As a result, this paper attempts to answer the question “Should a corporation care about and protect the natural environment?” Apparently, environmental protection can be an opportunity to strengthen the relationship between a corporation and […]
- Learning of Environment Sustainability in Education Humans pay much attention to satisfying their needs but they do not bother to reserve the resources because they do not understand that the resources they are using today are not replaced when they are […]
- The International Relations Theories in Addressing of Environmental Issues The political dimension of the green theory has led to the emergence of “environmental justice, environmental democracy, environmental activism and the green states”.
- Reducing the Energy Costs in Hotels: An Attempt to Take Care of the Environment Since the given issue is a peculiar study of hotel management and can be considered a perfect example of the way the environmental issues interfere the field of business, I picked the concern for the […]
- A Cost Benefit Analysis of the Environmental and Economic Effects of Nuclear Energy in the United States The nature of damage posed to the environment depends on the nature of the nuclear plant being used and also the extraction process of fossil fuel themselves.
- On the Rescue Mission: Preserving the Environment To emphasize the significance of the sustainable development, it must be mentioned that the idea that underlines the new approach is the efficient use of the natural resources without harming the environment and at the […]
- Evaluate Human Resource Issues in Hong Kong Food and Environmental Hygiene Department Apart from training it is necessary to make personnel aware of their impact of the organization’s development. In conclusion, it is possible to state that Hong Kong Food and Environmental Hygiene Department has certain problems […]
- The future of the global business environment Ferguson in the first episode Dreams of Avarice of the video series The Ascent of Money reveals that the historical events that have taken place in relation to money are of relevance to understanding the […]
- Crisis Communication and Conflict Management in Health Care Environment Crisis communication and response have a large significance in restoring the organization’s status and their effectiveness depends on skills of the crisis communicators and their understanding of crisis management.
- Business Strategy and the Economic Environment of Business Zorlu Group Globalisation is characterised by mergers and acquisitions of industrial, commercial and financial companies, leading to an increase in the global role of large, multinational companies and to a lessening of the role of nation-states.
- Good Working Environment in Organization According to Algie although these kinds of organizations have different approaches in the way they try to address the welfare of their staff, he says that they all have a common a goal altogether which […]
- Political and Legal Environment in Saudi Arabia The progress of Saudi Arabia and the efficiency of its administrative system owe its success to the Saudi Arabian government and its politics.
- Marketing in China: Economic & Cultural Profile However, “the catch-up economic growth in China in the reform period has been characterized by a pattern of concentrated growth and uneven development, which is not only inherently unbalanced but is also intrinsic to the […]
- The global environment: Apple Inc. Particularly, the company’s products have been quite unique in the global market due to the way the company has employed special technology to produce them with an aim of meeting the needs of the global […]
- Environmental Risk, Risk Management, and Risk Assessment The estimation of the possible consequences includes presence of the hazard, the possibility of the receptors getting affected by the hazard and the consequential damage from exposure to the hazard.
- Discontent Security Implications The sale in 1995 of the Valparaiso factory to Chinese interests under the auspices of a globalized economy and its subsequent closure in 2006 triggered utter discontent about globalization among U.S.citizens and heightened security concerns […]
- Analyzing the Global Marketing Environment The benefit of having an Apple Store in the Russian Federation is that it demonstrates Apple’s commitment to the Russian market.
- Strategic Planning in a Turbulent Environment: Evidence from the Oil Majors by Rober Grant The author aims at identification of the main features underlying strategic planning systems in light of an industry that transitioned from being stable to turbulent.
- Environmental Psychology as a Field within Psychology Gary notes that various aspects of environmental psychology have been utilized in psychology through increased publication and submission of journals to various branches of psychology including the Journal of Environmental Psychology and the Journal of […]
- Environmental Degradation in Lithgow’s Waters An examination of the PH level in the waters in the sample sites also presented the following results: What must first be understood is that a PH rate of one to six is indicative of […]
- Bad Environment in Work The issue of concern addressed in this paper is with regards to pregnancy discrimination of an employee. The EEOC has established that the trend of pregnancy discrimination is overtaking other kinds of discrimination in the […]
- MLC and the Environmental Management Accounting The other expense recorded in the system is the waste costs that refer to the cost of waste products disseminated from the company.
- Behavioral Codes of Conduct of Business Organizations As an executive of the company it his responsibility to embody the values and ethics of the company since it is to him that employees turn towards as an example for their own behavior.
- Effects of Conflict or Nuclear Materials on Environment and Society Many nations look at mining of uranium as an act that compromises the quality of the environment, also, the public is not sure of the effectiveness of the measures put in place to prevent the […]
- Safe and secure learning environment The strengths of the excursion policy can be seen when the following important aspects are considered: Financing of the excursion activities, where the principal is required to ensure that the school or college incurs all […]
- Link between environment and addiction Environment is a critical contributor to the aspects of drug abuse and the alleged addiction. This indicates that the ultimate effect of a given drug is not the only contributor to drug abuse and addiction.
- Economic Environment: Privatisation The reason to engage in business in order to realise better profit margins as in the case of private sectors forces them to reduce the production costs, which results to lower prices in the market.
- Rollerblade Corporation Micro-Environment The company has invested in investment in skating footwear and other apparels, in 2009, the company introduced the Fila carving skates, with active steering technology which are skating shoes with high levels of comfort.
- Eco and Cultural Tourism: Extraordinary Experience and Untouched Natural Environment Water which is the source of all forms of life must be used sustainably and thus to be considered an eco friendly resort, water pollution should be unheard of within the resort and water recycling […]
- Environmental Policy in UK, Canada, and India The manufacturers and service providers are being encouraged to label their products and services as a way of creating awareness to the consumers on the safety of the product or service to the environment.
- Remediation of Metals – Contaminated Soils and Groundwater The time that the remediation technology can take in cleaning up the soil sediments of the contaminants varies depending on the specifications and the rules that have been put in place meant to guide and […]
- The concept of corporate environmental responsibility Arguments that have been advanced by Norman Bowie are thus misleading as it should be the responsibility of corporate entities to ensure that whatever they do is not in the contrary to their ability to […]
- External and Internal Environmental Analysis Therefore, the paper presents an environmental scan from the profiles and contexts of the operation of the World Wide technology Inc.
- Survey of Electronic Business in an Islamic Environment To investigate the effect of religion and culture on business in general To ascertain the effect of Islamic religion on electronic business with focus on Saudi Arabia In order to achieve the aforementioned objectives for […]
- Environmental Science & Technology In terms of architecture, the attempts of architects to decrease the impact on the environment right from the beginning is based on the desire to produce the item of the building components, continuing so in […]
- Eco-Friendly Food Product Production and Marketing The innovation of the airfryier has not only been a benefit to the health of the people but it also helps in the conservation of the environment.
- Environmental Disasters and Ways Companies Cope with Them On damages, the incident fronted various health risks to the residents of the area and beyond. The clean up processes incorporated the use of detoxifiers and other viable methods, which could eradicated the gas and […]
- Environmental Assessment – Environmental Management Systems Additionally, a good EMS is usually structured in a manner that allows the identification of the impact of the organization on the environment.
- Chesapeake Bay Environment Protection The prevention of water pollution was made possible through a rule that controlled the amount of pollutants discharged into the ocean by the players in the manufacturing industry.conducted a research and it followed that, according […]
- Impact of Business Environment on Organization Performance For an organization to perform best, it must have competitive advantage in that, it must be in a position to offer different goods and services in a different manner with the immediate organizations or of […]
- Success in the Global Business Environment In times of change, a leader is supposed to pioneer a company to the desired destination, he/she is required to be on the forefront and build confidences and trust from his juniors.
- Competitive Environment in a Global Industry: Agrana Due to this diversification, Agrana easily spread the risk to other ventures and the company managed to remain in business in spite of the challenges facing it.
- Internal Environment: Growth Strategies With focus on the market, the company can increase market share either by entering new markets or through market penetration which involves the use of aggressive marketing techniques to increase sales in the existing market.
- Ways of Differentiating the Content, Process, Product or Learning Environment to Meet the Needs of a Highly Gifted or Under-Achieving Student Differentiation of the content, product or learning environment to meet the needs of a highly gifted or under-achieving student is of great importance in the learning process.
- Analysis of interpersonal environment The interpersonal relationships contribute to the progression of burnout which is described by the authors to occur in three stages; emotional exhaustion, depersonalization and finally the final stage where the worker experiences a diminished sense […]
- A Robust Strategy for Sustainable Energy The century-scale indicates that the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere, plants and even in the biomass is dauntingly large. Over half of the CO2 that is emitted remains in the atmosphere and can become […]
- Factors Shaping Global Economic Environment Business environment has a key influence on the way business activities are to be carried out and it is necessary for a business to have a comprehensive assessment of all factors that can have a […]
- High School of Virtual Learning Environment The aim will be to see incorporation of the system, the opportunities, and the challenges faced while using Virtual Learning Environment.
- SWOT analysis of the Environmental Agency of UK
- Environmental Sustainability Audit: The Oman Environmental Services Holding Company
- Social and ethical responsibilities of management in business environment
- Critical Analysis: “Workplace Environment and its Impact on Organizational Performance in Public Sector Organizations”
- Environmental Damage From the BP Oil Spill
- Abaya Fashion: Six Major Forces in the Broad Environment
- Environmental Analysis for Companies
- Transportation Standards and Environmental Regulations
- Environmental Protection Agency and Transportation Standards
- Working for the Environment
- Conventional Media and the New Media Environment in Modern China
- Environmental Studies: Life Cycle Analysis of Milk
- Strategic Marketing Nature of the Business Environment
- Environmental Issue in China
- Green Computing: A Contribution to Save the Environment
- Environmental Issues and Management
- Green Buildings and Environmental Sustainability
- Knowledge Management Assessment in Environment Agency-Abu Dhabi
- China’s Energy and Environmental Implications
- McDonald’s: Human Rights and Environmental Sustainability
- Volkswagen and the Business Environment
- Emirates Airlines Environmental Consciousness
- Modern State as an Impediment to Environmental Issues
- Security Controls For Corporate Lan Environments
- Environmental Factors Affecting McDonalds Corporation
- Consumer Preference towards the Shopping Environment
- Quality and Environmental Management
- Business Environment in China
- The Business Environment of India
- Improved Work Environment for Employees Working at a Production Plant
- Small Business Environment in Kenya
- Science in Environmental Management
- Environmental impacts of Air Pollution
- Jiangsu Province Environmental Analysis
- Corporate Environmental Policy Statements in Mainland China: To What Extent Do They Conform to ISO 14000 Documentation?
- Water and Environment Engineering
- Changes and challenges: China’s environmental management in transition
- Environmental Conditions in Tunnels towards Environmentally Sustainable Future
- Virtual Learning Environment: Concord Consortium
- Culture and Leadership in a Safe Industrial Environment
- Applied Occupational and Environmental Hygiene
- World Bank’s Transformation of Human-Environmental Relations in the Global South
- Noise Control Act of 1972
- Globalization and Environment Essay
- Protecting the Environment
- Using Mobile Learning to Increase Environmental Awareness
- Environmental Security as an Approach to Threats Posed by Global Environmental Change
- Asthma Environmental Causes
- Environmental Protection: Liquid Waste
- Environmental and Health Concerns of Hurricanes
- Natural Catastrophes and Environmental Justice
- Role of Non-Governmental Organisations in the Development of Sustainable Environmental Initiatives
- The Effects of Human Activities on the Environment
- Effectiveness of Carbon Tax in Environmental Sustainability
- Health and Environment in Abu Dhabi
- Materials and the Environment
- World Government and Environmental Conservation
- Environmental Issue – Climate Change
- Environment and Renewable Energy
- Citizen Participation in Global Environmental Governance
- Global Warming and its Effects on the Environment
- Importance of Environmental Conservation for Public Health
- Kuwait’s Desert Pollution
- Analysis of Love Canal Environmental Disaster
- Research Effect of Environmental Disasters on Human Reproductive Health
- The Sustainable Hotel Environment
- Risk Management and the Environment
- Air Pollution: Human Influence on Environment
- The Adoption of Agenda 21 of the 1992 United Nations Conference on Environment and Development
- Population Growth Impacts on the Environment
- Saving the Environment with Eco-Friendly Amenities
- BHP Waste Managements: Environmental Justice
- Impact of Emirates Airlines’ Operations on the Environment
- Environmental Hazards and Human Health
- Environmental Impact – Life Cycle Assessment
- Environmental Studies: Water Contamination in China
- Brazil Environmental Issues
- Assaults on the Environment as a Form of War or Violence
- Whaling as Unethical Environmental Problem
- Environmental Studies: Transforming Cultures from Consumerism to Sustainability
- Environmental Problem of the Ok Tedi Copper Mine
- Environmental Stewardship of Deforestation
- Environmental Studies: Saving Endangered Species
- Environmental Impacts of Cruise Tourism
- Solving Complex Environmental Problems
- Environmental Studies: The Florida Everglades
- Greenbelts as a Toronto’ Environmental Planning Tool
- Natural Resources and the Environment
- Mars: Water and the Martian Landscape
- The Role of Man in Environment Degradation and Diseases
- Electric Car and the Environment
- Maori Health Development and Environmental Issue
- Environment Protection Agency Technical Communication
- Externalities Effects on People and Environment
- The Aral Sea’s Environmental Issues
- Big Coal and the Natural Environment Pollution
- Environment Destruction: Pollution
- Environmental Studies: Photosynthesis Concept
- “Global Environment History” a Book by Ian G. Simmons
- Environmental Studies: Green Technology
- Environmental Justice and Air Pollution in Canada
- Environmental Studies: Artificial Leaf
- Overpopulation Effects on the Environment
- How Solar Energy Can Save the Environment?
- Nuclear Power & Environment
- Activity Transition in Learning Environment
- Garbage Sorting in San Francisco – Environmental Study
- Hydraulic Fracturing and Its Environmental Impacts
- Sustainability Principles of the Natural Environment
- Work Environment and Colleagues Relationships
- Environment: Tropical Deforestation Causes in Indonesia
- Gene-Environment Interaction Theory
- Environmental Crisis: People’s Relationship with Nature
- Possible Complications of Environment
- Environmental Sustainability in Clean City Organization
- Environment Influence on Buying Behavior
- How Does Environmental Security Affect Sustainable Development?
- Air Pollution Effects on the Health and Environment
- Contrasting Environmental Policies in Brazil
- Stellar Remnants: White Dwarfs and Neutron Stars
- The Environmental Impacts of Transnational Migration in the US
- The US Foreign Policy and Environmental Protection
- Business and Its Environment: Greenhouse Emissions
- Globalism: Social, Economic and Environmental Aspects
- Environment Scanning: Elements and Steps
- Environmental Risk Management in the UAE
- Environmental Studies: Energy Wastefulness in the UAE
- International Environment Management and Sustainability
- America’ Major Environmental Challenges
- E-Waste Management for the Local Environment
- Data Analysis in Economics, Sociology, Environment
- Human Behavioral Effects on Environment
- Environmental Technology and Its Disruptive Impact
- The Knoxville City’s Environmental Pollution
- Whaling and Its Environmental Impact
- Pollution & Climate Change as Environmental Risks
- Globalization as to Health, Society, Environment
- International Trade Impact on the Amazon Region Environment
- Environmental Risk Perception: Climate Change Viewpoints
- Rail Transportation Industry Environmental Impacts
- Human Behavior Effects on the Environment
- Chinese Environmental Programs and Regulations
- Environmental Revolution: Air Pollution in China
- Environment: Oil and Gas’ Field Development Onshore
- Environmental Issues: The US Aiding for Other Countries
- Environmental Ethics and International Policy
- US Position on International Environmental Concerns
- Reverse Logistics and the Environment
- Environmental Laws in the UAE
- Environmental Risks in the United Arab Emirates
- North American Environmental Transnational Activism
- Human-Environment Interdependence
- Leadership and Partnership in Global Environment
- Environment, Thought Process and Perception
- Green Marketing and Environment
- Water Cycle and Environmental Factors
- Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill’s Environmental Effect
- Pure Home Water Company’s Environment
- Environmental Strategy for Groundwater in Abu Dhabi
- Plastic vs Paper Bags: Production and Environment
- Hunting, Its Moral and Environmental Issues
- Environmental Health Factors: Positive & Negative
- Sustainability and Human Impact on Environment
- US Environmental Inequality After Disasters
- Environment and Human Needs of Goods and Energy
- Environment and Business in “Bidder 70” Documentary
- Motivational Climate in Sports Training Environment
- Is Recycling Good for the Environment?
- Open-Pit Mining Environmental Impact
- Classroom Learning Environment for Younger Students
- American Indian Environmental Movement in Arizona
- Dioxins and Furans in Japan’s Environment
- Campus Learning Environment: Banning Laptops and Phones
- UAE Tourist Industry’s External Environment
- Human & Environment in Kimmerer’s & Austin’s Works
- Trust and Leadeship in Global Virtual Environment
- Environmental Pollution and Green Policies
- Social Welfare Programs in Dynamic Environment
- Anthropocene and Human Impact on Environment
- Emirates Airlines’ Transition to Paperless Environment
- Offshore Drilling’s Negative Environmental Influence
- Information Technology and Environment Sustainability
- Genetically Modified Seeds in Environmental Context
- Healthy Life and Environmental Impact
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare: Strategic Environment and the Supply Chain
- Global Warming: People Impact on the Environment
- Green Building: the Impact of Humanity on the Environment
- Animal Testing and Environmental Protection
- The Importance of Saving the Environment
- School Literacy Environment for Younger Students
- Etihad Airways’ Business Environment and Strategy
- Social Responsibility in Global Environment
- Soju Product: Socio-Cultural Environment Influence
- Impact of Sea Transport on the Aquatic Environment
- Environmental Issue: Hunting on Whales
- Papua New Guinea Environmental Analysis
- Environmental Quality International in SIWA
- The Impact of Overpopulation on the Global Environment
- Precautionary Principle in Environmental Situations
- Global Banks’ Future and Regulatory Environment
- Bakhoor as a Harmful Incense for Health and Environment
- Learning in Online Environment: Course Experience
- Changes in Healthcare Environment
- Global Warming Impact on the Natural Environment
- Environmental Pollution in the Petroleum Industry
- Panama Canal and Its Environmental Impacts
- Grundfos: Environment and Society Results
- Labor Union Issues in the Acute Care Environment
- Fuel Cell Vehicles Preventing Environmental Hazards
- Environmental Pollution and Increased Birds Death
- “Population & Environment” in Mazur’s Feminist Approach
- Plastic Reusable Bags for Green Environment
- The Upper Big Branch Mine Disaster and Environment
- Payment Mechanisms in the Healthcare Environment
- Linguistic Anthropology: Learning in the Language Environment
- Learning Assessment in an Online Environment
- Health and Environment in Abu Dhabi: Statistical Significance
- Global Warming as Environmental Injustice
- Environment Quality and Tourism in Chinese Cities
- Health and Environment in Abu Dhabi: Graphs’ Description
- Social and Eco-Entrepreneurship for Environment
- Mining and Environment in Australia and South Africa
- Environmental Perils: Climate Change Issue
- Changing Environment and Human Impact
- The Perception of Healthy Human Environment
- Information Society and Stable World Environment
- Indonesia: Environmental and Indigenous Issues
- Ideal Collaborative Environment
- Light and Surfaces in the Visual Environment Evaluation
- The Principles of Globalized Academic Environment
- Natural Storms and Environmental Studies
- Coal Pollution in China as an Environmental Problem
- Biology and Environment Issues
- Fiji Water’ Environmental Effects
- Hydropower Dams and Their Environmental Impacts
- Carbon Dioxide Environmental Effects in 1990- 2010
- Energy, Its Usage and the Environment
- Relationship Between Population and Environment
- Construction Solutions in Saline Environment
- Mosquito Control Strategies in the Urban Environment
- Knowledge Sources on Behavior and Environment
- Adult Learning Environment
- Restaurant’s Environment-Friendly Rules
- Visitors’ Ratio of Dubai Environment Exhibition
- Ambient Conditions: Design and the Retail Environment
- Humans and Humanists: Ethics and the Environment
- Preserving the Environment and Its Treasures
- Environmental Pollution Analysis
- Environmental Security in Gulf Council Countries
- Environment and Human Attitude Towards It
- Special Classroom Environment and Dynamics
- Fish Farming Impacts on the Environment
- Shipping and the Environment
- NASA and Greenleaf: Environment Analysis
- Emiratis Perceptions of Environmental and Cultural Conservation
- Human Impact on Environment
- Strategic Planning and External Environment Factors
- Capitalism and Its Influence on the Environment
- The Impact of Mining Companies on Environment
- Fossil Fuel Combustion and Federal Environmental Policy
- Pollution and Federal Environmental Policy
- The Island of St. Helena’s Environmental Analysis
- U.S. Environmental Policies: The Clean Air Act
- UAE Medical Waste Culture and Environmental Impact
- Environmental Policy: Water Sanitation
- Mining and Its Impact on the Environment
- The Impact of Food Habits on the Environment
- Los Angeles International Airport’s Environmental Impacts
- Environmental Impacts of Tourism
- Science, Technology, and the Environment
- Genes, Lifestyle, and Environment in Health of Population
- Qatar Civil Defence: Health Safety and Environment
- Environmental Impact of Livestock Production
- Mining and Environment in Papua New Guinea
- Making of the World: The Influence of Science, Technology, and the Environment
- Environmental Sociology. Capitalism and the Environment
- Nuclear Energy and The Danger of Environment
- Aboriginal Environmental Issues in Canada
- Environmental Problems from Human Overpopulation
- Environmental Issues in Hamilton Harbor
- Public Health and Global Environment
- Environmental Preferences and Oil Development in Alaska
- Human Behavior in Social Systems and Environment
- Economic Policy and Global Environment
- The Positive Impact Of Environment On Tourist Industry
- Environmental Issue in Canada: Kyoto Protocol
- Florida Wetlands: Importance to the Health of the Environment
- Global Warming: Causes and Impact on Health, Environment and the Biodiversity
- US Government and Environmental Concerns
- Human Impacts on the Environment
- Genes and Environment: Genetic Factors and Issues Analysis
- The Influence of Global Warming and Pollution on the Environment
- Kenya and Brazil: Comparing Environmental Conflict
- War in Modern World: Effects on the Environment
- Environmental Policies Made by the Finland Government
- Human Population Ecology: Human Interaction With the Environment
- Population Grows And Environment
- Environment and Consumption as a Social Problem
- Mitigation Strategies and Solutions in Environment
- Population and Environment in South Australia
- Environmental Status of Germany and United States
- Geographical Information System (GIS) in Environmental Impact Assessment
- How to Feed Everybody and Protect the Environment?
- Impact of Mobile Telephony on the Environment
- Biodiversity Hotspots and Environmental Ethics
- Ensuring Healthy and Clean Environment: Importance of Recycling
- The Effect of Technology on the Environment
- Environmental Issue: Whaling
- Global Warming Issues Review and Environmental Sustainability
- Fear and Environmental Change in Philadelphia
- Environmental Deterioration and Poverty in Kenya
- Food Contamination and Adulteration: Environmental Problems, Food Habits, Way of Cultivation
- The Politics of Climate Change, Saving the Environment
- Environmental Factors and Decision-Making
- Environmental Ethics Concerning Animal Rights
- Influence of Car Emissions on the Environment
- Root Causes of the Current Environmental Crisis
- The Roles of Environmental Protection Agencies
- Global Warming and Environmental Refugees
- Do India and China Have a Right to Pollute the Environment?
- Religious Tradition Solving an Environmental Problem
- Maquiladora Industry and Environmental Degradation
- Sheffield Flooding and Environmental Issues Involved
- Environmental Species and Ecosystems
- Tasmania’s Environmental Degradation and Restoration
- Macondo Well Blowout’s Environmental Assessment
- Social Development: Globalization and Environmental Problems
- Environmental Politics Review and Theories
- Environmental Protection With Energy Saving Tools
- Agriculture and Environment: Organic Foods
- Environmental Planning: Dam Construction
- Global Warming: Negative Effects to the Environment
- Architecture and the Environment
- Environmental Degradation in “Turning Tides” by Mathieu D’Astous
- Environmental Studies: Climate Changes
- Advanced Environmental Recycling Technologies Analysis
- Opportunity Cost and Environment Protection
- Wood and Its Importance for Environment Support
- Rayon and Its Impact on Health and Environment
- Humanity and the Environment
- Water Scarcity: Industrial Projects of Countries That Affect the External Environment
- Purchasing Trees Online for Environmental Protection
- The Environment Conditions in the Desert
- Organic Food Is Not a Cure for Environmental and Health Issues
- Australian Fires and Their Environmental Impact
- The Information Context and the Formation of Public Response on Environmental Issues
- Environment and Land Conflict in Brazil
- Assessing the Role of Conflict in the Health Care Environment
- Environmental Issues of Rwanda
- Australian Environmental Law
- Environmental Noise Effects on Students of Oregon State University
- Environmental Microbiology Overview
- Business Obligations With Respect to Environment
- Environmental Law: History, Sources, Treaties and Setbacks
- Environmental Protection: Law and Policy
- Environmental Law: Strategies and Issue of Standing
- Environmental Impact of Healthcare Facilities
- National Environmental Policy Act of 1969
- Environmental Management ISO 14000- ENEN90005 EMS Manual for Sita Landfill
- Water for Environmental Health and Promotion
- Environmental Challenges Caused by Fossil Fuels
- Environmental Geotechnics: Review
- Reaction Paper: Valuing the Environment Through Contingent Valuation
- UAE Laws and Regulations for Environmental Protection
- Hairy Frog’s Adaptations and Environment
- Lancelets’ Adaptation and Environment
- The Genus Rosa’s Adaptation to the Environment
- Environmental Risk Report on Nanoparticles
- Taking Back Eden: Environmental Law Goes Global
- Tundra Biome: Environmental Impacts on Organisms
- Fog and Its Effects on the Environment
- Environmental Audit for the MTBE Plant
- Community Environmental Exposure in Bayou Vista and Omega Bay
- Environmental Accounting in Dubai
- Environmental Policies Statements Response
- Environmental Biology: Hydraulic Fracturing Technology
- The National Environmental Policy Act
- Environmental Law: The Aluminium Smelting Plan
- Environmental Law in New South Wales
- Environmental Assessment
- Islamic Architecture: Environment and Climate
- Environmental Sustainability of Veja
- The Introduction of Environmental Legislation
- Environmental Regulations Effects on Accounting
- Sustainable Environmental Policy: Fight the Emerging Issues
- Eco-Labels: Environmental Issues in Business
- Environmental Biotechnology: “Analysis of Endocrine Disruption in Southern California Coastal Fish”
- A Relationship Between Environmental Disclosure and Environmental Responsiveness
- Coal Seam Gas Industry Impact: Environmental Epidemiology
- A Study of the Brine Shrimps and Their Natural Environment
- How “Making It Eco Friendly” Is Related to Information Technology and the Environment
- Environmental Factors in the Emergence of the Egyptian Civilization
- Environmental Features of the Sacramento City
- Endangered Species: Modern Environmental Problem
- The Business Ethics, Code of Conduct, Environment Initiatives in Companies
- Airlines and Globalisation: Environmental Impact
- Environmental Management for Construction Industry
- Environmental Degradation Impacts of Concrete Use in Construction
- Geology and Environmental Science
- Great Cities’ Impact on Ecology and Environmental Health
- Greenwashing: Full Environmental Sustainability?
- Environmental Effect & Waste Management Survey
- Cruise Liners’ Environmental Management and Sustainability
- Paper Recycling: Environmental and Business Issues
- The Environment and Its Effects
- Aspects of Environmental Studies
- Impacts of Alternative Energy on the Environment
- The Current Environmental Policy in the USA
- Environmental Science: The Ozone Layer
- Dubai Aluminium Company Ltd: Environmental Policies
- Environmental Health of Patient With Respiratory Illness
- Food Web and Impact of Environmental Degradation
- Health and Environment: The Impact of Technology
- Mega-Events and Environmental Sustainability
- The Concept of Environmental Ethics
- The Environmental Movement in the US
- Green Management and Environmental Auditing
- Non-Govermental Organizations in Environmental Changes
- Would Evolution Proceed More Quickly in a Rapidly Changing Environment?
- Who Must Take Care of the Environment?
- Why Can Air Pollution Harm the Environment Dramatically?
- Why and How Should We Account for the Environment?
- Why Animals Change Their Colors in Response to Environment?
- Why Don’t Languages Adapt to Their Environment?
- Why Are Environmental Ethics Important in the Preservation of the Natural Environment?
- Why Are Industrial Farms Good for the Environment?
- Why Is Mountain Meadows Basin Very Important for the Environment?
- Why Do People Harm the Environment Although They Try to Treat It Well?
- Why Do People Use Their Cars While the Built Environment Imposes Cycling?
- Why Protecting, Our Environment, Is So Important?
- Why Need to Study the Environment?
- Why the Oil Industry Continues to Harm the Environment?
- Why Is Population Growth’s Effect on the Earth’s Environment?
- Can Cleaner Environment Promote International Trade?
- Can Ecolabeling Schemes Preserve the Environment?
- Can Employment Structure Promote Environment-Biased Technical Progress?
- Can Green Taxes Save the Environment?
- Can Social Media Help Save the Environment?
- Can the Market Take Care of the Environment?
- Can the United States Help Improve Their Perishing Environment?
- Which Human Activities Affected the Natural Environment of the Amazon Basin?
- What Are Our Responsibilities Toward the Environment?
- What Are Plastics, and How Do They Affect the Environment?
- What Are Some Ways That the Environment Affects Human Health?
- What Are the Effects of Acid Rain on the Environment?
- What Are the Effects of Motor Vehicles on the Environment?
- How Has Consumerism Shaped the Environment by Influencing?
- How Does Crude Oil Pollute Environment?
- Chicago (N-B)
- Chicago (A-D)
IvyPanda. (2023, September 19). 608 Environment Essay Topics & Examples. https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/environment-essay-examples/
IvyPanda. (2023, September 19). 608 Environment Essay Topics & Examples. Retrieved from https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/environment-essay-examples/
"608 Environment Essay Topics & Examples." IvyPanda , 19 Sept. 2023, ivypanda.com/essays/topic/environment-essay-examples/.
1. IvyPanda . "608 Environment Essay Topics & Examples." September 19, 2023. https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/environment-essay-examples/.
IvyPanda . "608 Environment Essay Topics & Examples." September 19, 2023. https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/environment-essay-examples/.
IvyPanda . 2023. "608 Environment Essay Topics & Examples." September 19, 2023. https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/environment-essay-examples/.
IvyPanda . (2023) '608 Environment Essay Topics & Examples'. 19 September.
- Environmental Issues Research Ideas
- Nature vs Nurture Research Topics
- Environmental Protection Titles
- Recycling Research Ideas
- Natural Disaster Topics
- Air Pollution Research Ideas
- Environmental Sustainability Essay Ideas
- Water Pollution Research Topics
- Environmentalism Essay Topics
- Landfill Essay Titles
- Ecosystem Essay Topics
- Hazardous Waste Essay Topics
- Pollution Essay Ideas
- Climate Change Titles
- Global Issues Essay Topics