How to Find Unclaimed Money in Your Name
While some people may find it hard to believe, there is a chance that you may have unclaimed money in your name. Here are some ways that you can go about finding out if there’s free cash with your name on it.
Head to the website of the National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators to find out if there is money or unclaimed property waiting for you. The website www.unclaimed.org has links to all of the individual state websites, where you can do a quick search. You’ll likely only want to search states you have lived in.
Each state has its own site, and typically the only information you will need to do the search is your last name. Much of the money is in the form of unclaimed bonds, stock dividends and uncashed checks.
While it may seem unlikely to you that you would have unclaimed money, the search only takes seconds, and could be worthwhile. The Office of the New York State Comptroller notes that there’s over $15 billion in lost money in their care, with around $1 million returned every day.
Unclaimed FHA-Insurance Refunds
If you suspect the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development owes you money, go to their refunds website to do a quick search. This would be because you had an FHA-insured mortgage at one point. All you need to do is enter your last name, or a series of other personal details (such as an FHA case number or the city of the property in question).
Undelivered Tax Refunds
If the IRS owed you money and sent you a check, there’s a chance that the check never arrived. That happens to lots of people who move and forget all about what happened during tax season. Check the IRS website’s “refunds” section to see if they owe you any money.
Unclaimed Back Wages
If you’ve ever worked for someone (or a business) and didn’t receive the wages that you were owed, there’s a chance that the money is still waiting for you. The United States Department of Labor administers the Wage and Hour Division, which has an online search engine that allows you to search by employer name. If you’re able to locate your name in their database, you can submit a claim to receive the money owed to you.
Unclaimed Money From Bank or Credit Union Closures
If your bank or credit union closed for some reason, there’s a chance there’s unclaimed money waiting for you. If it’s a bank that closed, check with the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. Their website has a section for “unclaimed funds.”
If it’s a credit union that closed, check for unclaimed deposits on the National Credit Union Administration website under their “support services” tool.
- Terms of Service
- © 2023 Ask Media Group, LLC
133 Research Topics on Money - Essay Topics, & More
Welcome to our list of money essay topics! Here, we’ve collected the most interesting research topics about money, titles for essays, presentation ideas, and even samples. Use them to get inspired!
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Money
👍 good money research topics & essay examples, 🎓 most interesting research topics about money.
- 💡 Simple Money Topics to Write About
❓ Research Questions About Money
- History and Role of the Money Money is any commodity or token that serves as a medium of exchange that is legally and socially acknowledged in payment for services and goods and in the disbursement of debts.
- “Where Does the Money Go?” by Scott Bittle and Jean Johnson In their book Where Does the Money Go?, Scott Bittle and Jean Johnson focus on the growing national debt of the United States and examine inefficiencies that led to the crisis.
- Money Issues in Romantic and Marital Relationships Money often causes issues in relationships because of changing roles in the household, increasing expenses, financial infidelity, and lack of financial goals.
- The Philosophy of Money by Georg Simmel The Philosophy of Money was written by Georg Simmel and first published in the year 1900. Being a Philosopher, he had students learning under him.
- Art’ and Money Relations While the cultural value of many artworks exceeds material dimensions, it is hard to imagine how the masterpieces would be preserved without being involved in commodity-money relations.
- How Can American Cities Raise More Money? One of the main ways through which urban governments in the United States can avert revenue problems is through prudent reduction of services that they currently offer.
- Time Value of Money and Interest Rate Risk Time value of money (TVM) is a financial concept, which implies that money available to an individual or a company at the present time is much more valuable.
- Money and Politics in Healthcare Reform Having initiated the healthcare reform, President Obama met stiff opposition to the insurance and pharmaceutics lobby. It would be disadvantageous and made them lose revenue.
- Money and Happiness in Economic Theories The pursuit of additional wealth and income usually becomes addictive thereby reducing an individual’s time with their family members and friends and limiting their social life.
- “Rivers of Blood and Money” Article by Burden The article “Rivers of Blood and Money” by Burden takes a different approach when analyzing the issue of anti-Semitism and events before and during the Holocaust.
- “Money, Greed, and God: Why Capitalism Is the Solution and Not a Problem” by Jay Richards In his book “Money, Greed, and God,” Jay Richards, an American analytical philosopher, seeks to address the most common myths about capitalism.
- Time Value of Money in a Medical Organization A medical organization may use the concepts of the “time value of money” and “useful life” to organize the purchase of new equipment and to calculate the depreciation expenses.
- Can Money Always Buy Everything You Want? The importance of money can be seen around us. Buildings, infrastructure, clothing, and vehicles are part of our lives. We spend money to acquire our needs.
- Illegal Immigrants – They Are Money The paper looks at the issue of “illegal immigrants” to the US from the perspective of their value to businesses as cheap labor and as a market for their goods like credit cards.
- “Illegal Immigrants: They’re Money” by Rodrigez The focal point of the paper is to present a critical evaluation of Gregory Rodrigez’s article Illegal Immigrants: They’re Money.
- Macroeconomics: Monetary Policy in the United States There are various monetary policy tools which can be used by the fed in order to achieve its desired policy objectives.
- Entrepreneurship. Money in the Resource Equation Money is the least important part of the resource equation because starting a new business requires an entrepreneur’s ability to take risks.
- Monetary Theory and Policy. Money in the Utility Function Money is an asset, making positive or negative or some other functional effect. Goods, demands, propositions are constantly dependent on the money supply.
- Exchange Rate and Price: U.S. and Chinese Money The exchange rate quotation is derived by stating the number of units of term currency that can be bought in terms of the unit currency, which is also known as the base currency.
- The Money Factor in Drug and Alcohol Treatment A vast number of individuals fail to take up drug treatment because they are unable to raise the money that is required to enroll in such a program.
- Why Men Spend More Money Than Women? Men spend more than women because of various reasons. In this essay, the researcher seeks to discuss reasons why men tend to spend more money than women.
- What Does Money Have to Do With It? The policy-oriented toward providing judges with the information on the costs of sentencing types can be discussed as rather controversial.
- Can Money Buy Happiness? This article analyzes Sandy LaMotto’s research that money brings happiness and that selfish spending is associated with a good mood.
- Tradesmart Inc.: The Money-Back Guarantee Tradesmart Inc. is a fairly broad marketplace, which, in addition to low prices, also provides customers with a unique policy of returning money for the goods.
- Men, Women & Money – How the Sexes Differ with Their Finances’ Article Review? Amy Livingston’s article Men, Women & Money – How the Sexes Differ with Their Finances provides comparative gender-related research.
- York College Medical Center Managing Grant Money Despite numerous positive effects that financial recognition of the employees could bring to the general state of the center, free healthcare services are of higher priority.
- ”Money Supply” Article by Enam Ahmed Analysis In this article, Enam Ahmed explains why central banks should use the Divisia approach to measure the effectiveness of monetary policies.
- Finance, Currency Alternatives, and Money in the Bible The currency used in all countries nowadays is an example of fiat money, meaning that it lacks intrinsic value.
- Lloyd’s Tsb Bank Is Under Fire for Money Laundering Offense This research article discusses the role of the bank, either knowingly or unknowingly, in laundering the money obtained by cheating.
- Money Supply in the United States This essay discusses the money supply, what constitutes it, and the current supply in the US. It will also examine how the COVID-19 pandemic affected the M2 supply in the country.
- Montley Fool Money Guide: A Book’s Review It is an educative book that gives an insight into saving, spending, and investing. The author tries to bring out the foolish things people do with their money.
- This American Life: Toxie Asset by Planet Money When recounting the story of Toxie, the reporters explain how “she” came to be, and how her life began at the peak of the housing market, progressed through the years.
- Money and Expenditures: Personal Opinion This article is the author’s account of her relationship with money, financial commitment, and spending planning.
- Foundations and Applications of the Time Value of Money This paper intends to discuss the concept of time value of money. The goal is to show that current cash flow is valued highly compared with future cash flows.
- Eastern and Southern Africa Anti-Money Laundering Group Money laundering, corruption and terrorism are rife in East and Southern Africa. This phenomenon is attributed to the abject poverty that seems to be endemic in this region.
- Money: History, Functions and Types Money is any commodity or token that serves as a medium of exchange that is legally and socially acknowledged in payment for services and goods and in the disbursement of debts.
- Firms Raising Money Through Debt vs. Equity Debts as a source of operating funds can be from within or outside the company specifically individual borrowings or banks.
- Money Laundering, Corruption and Terrorism Issues Money laundering, corruption and terrorism are rife in East and Southern Africa is largely attributed to the abject poverty that at times seems to be endemic.
- Analysis of Anti-Money Laundering Strategies Money-laundering has been a significant problem for Canada because such a practice enables and facilitates many criminal activities such as drug trade, fraud or even global terrorism.
- Money Issues in a Relationship In the contemporary world, both men and women contribute equally to the economy of the household. This has changed the household role of men from being the sole breadwinners.
- Money as a Means Rather Than a Result of Achieving Happiness The paper states that one can note that money is a tool that allows buying things that make a person happy, but money itself does not bring happiness.
- Forecasting and Time Value of Money Time value of money is a valuable instrument that helps comprehend the value of a currency in relation to a given period and significantly impact investing decision.
- Aspects of Money Management The paper states that money management is a critical skill, which will help improve the financial well-being and reduce the stress associated with money.
- How Money Laundering Practices Violate Financial Ethics Corruption is one of the biggest problems a government can face, and in this blog, the author aims to explain how money laundering practices violate financial ethics.
- Financial Management: Where Does the Money Go It is increasingly possible to hear about the importance of financial literacy in the modern world, which largely boils down to thoughtful money management.
- Daily Budget Cutting: Methods of Saving Money Nowadays, there are many more possibilities to spend additional money than in the past. Consequently, people should be more attentive to their budget and spending structure.
- How to Teach Children to Value Money The key point of teaching children the value of money is to provide them with an example of how to maintain proper habits and behavior.
- Money, Happiness, and Materialism Correlation The paper concludes that happiness doesn’t depend on material goods, and it should be understood that respect and empathy are superior to any material wealth.
- Social Work Assignment: Gender, Money, and the Charity Organization Society Throughout the history of its development, the sphere of social work has witnessed the work of various contributors dedicated to achieving social equality.
- Financial Planning. Money Management Skill Financial literacy can be defined as knowledge about financial planning and management that allows making reasonable choices about money spending and saving.
- The Federal Reserve System and the Money Supply The Federal Reserve (FR) has three main tools to control the money supply in the economy: the discount rate, open market operations, and reserve requirements.
- Inflation and Increase in Money Supply Even though the increase in the money supply might stimulate the economy, it is a dangerous strategy, and the Federal Reserve has to act with caution.
- Aspects of Functions of Money Money is one of the vital tools in society. The paper looks at the feasibility of money-stably completing these functions in the near future.
- Metaphysical Secrets of Manifesting Money Abundance Money is one of the most important influencing factors in modern life. Some scholars single it out as one of the three most distorting forces of human existence.
- Comparison Between Love and Money in Life Money is the medium for various transactions and financial activities. Money use has enabled the exchange of goods and services freely from one individual to another.
- Money to Charity: Moral Differences Many families across the globe continue living below the poverty line and cannot meet their basic needs like food, health, or even sleep.
- Politics, Money, and Free Expression In 2011, the Supreme Court “decided that corporations and unions could contribute an unlimited amount of money to political campaigns.”
- Divine Currency: The Theological Power of Money in the West Money in Christianity is a dangerous matter, which requires careful and proper management to stay on the path of Christ.
- Governmental Organizations: Value for Money Audits and Performance Audits Value for Money audit and performance audit have different objectives and complement each other, but neither is sufficient on its own to audit an organization’s performance.
- World Money: From the Eurodollar to the Sinodollar
- Treasury Operations, Bank Credit, and the Money Market
- Working From Home Can Earn You Money
- The Money Demand Function for the Euro Area: Some Empirical Evidence
- Trade Credit and the Money Market
- U.S. Domestic Money, Inflation and Output
- The U.S. Money Market and the Term Auction Facility in the Financial Crisis of 2007–2009
- Varying the Money Supply of Commercial Banks
- The Uses of the Money in the Six Century B.C
- Tight Money Policies and Inflation Revisited
- Working Through the Distribution: Money in the Short and Long Run
- Utilizing the Time Value of Money
- Women Are Working and Spending Money Same as Men
- Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps
- Velocity and Money Growth Variability: Evidence From Japan
- The Swiss Sovereign Money Initiative
- Velocity and the Variability of Anticipated and Unanticipated Money Growth in Malaysia
- The Translog Utility Function and the Demand for Money in the United States
- Why Money Talks and Wealth Whispers: Monetary Uncertainty and Mystique?
- Triodos Bank: Conscious Money in Action
- Transactions Costs, the Wage Rate, and the Demand for Money
- The Obsession With Money and the New Consumer Culture of the 1920s
- U.S. Banking and Money
- The Relationship Between Government Deficits, Money Growth and Inflation
- Understanding How Money Works
Simple Money Topics to Write About
- The Rules for Saving Money by Consolidating Debt
- Thinking About Monetary Policy Without Money
- The Relationship Between Economic Growth and Money Laundering
- Work Can Provide More Than Money
- Velocity and the Growth of Money in the United States, 1970-1985
- Trade, Money, and Employment in Intertemporal Optimizing Models of Growth
- Unemployment, Real Wages and the Money Supply in Australia
- The Money Demand and the Loss of Interest for the Euro in Romania
- Wealth, Financial Liberalization, and the Demand for Money in Japan
- The Relationship Between Mobile Money Technology and Financial Development
- U.S. Narrow Money for the Twenty-First Century
- Working for Little Money: Does Germany Need a Minimum Wage?
- Where Has the Money Gone? The Case of Value Added Tax Revenue Performance in Indonesia
- The Trouble With Money: A Prescription for America’s Financial Fever
- Why Most PPC Advertisers Lose Money?
- Unconventional Monetary Policy and Money Demand
- Winning Money Online With Web Analytics
- Utility Function Transformations and Money Illusion: Reply and Further Results
- The Relation Between Money, Income and Prices in South Africa
- York Times Victims Money Fund
- Why Isn’t Money Considered Capital in Economics?
- Tight Money and the Sustainability of Public Debt
- Wealth and How Money Influences People’s Lives
- Tight Money-Tight Credit: Coordination Failure in the Conduct of Monetary and Financial Policies
- Can Money Buy Happiness and Freedom?
- Does Money Equal Power in American Politics?
- Does Money Improve Academic Achievement?
- Does Ones Success Depend on the Amount of Money a Person Earns?
- What Are Some Fundamental Strategies for Saving Money?
- How Does Federal Reserve Control the Money Supply?
- How Does Inflation Affect the Function of Money?
- How Does Shakespeare Present the Issues of Love and Money in His Plays?
- How Does the RSPCA Persuade Us to Part With Our Money?
- How Money and Appearance Control the World?
- How Money Changes the Way We Think and Behave?
- How Money Has Become the Enemy of Our Society?
- How Money Was Created and the Basic Political Ideology of Money?
- How Much Money Does California Get From the Federal Government?
- What Are the Anticipations and the Nonneutrality of Money?
- What Is the Role of the State and the Hierarchy of Money?
- What Alternative Approaches to Money and Growth Are There?
- What Are the Statistical Mechanics of Money?
- What Is the Influence of Money on Medical Science?
- What Is the Development of a Money Attitude Scale?
- Will Money Increase Subjective Well-being?
- What Is the Structure and Performance of the Money Management Industry?
- Why Is There a Difficulty With the Optimum Quantity of Money?
- What Are the Distributions of Money in Model Markets of Economy?
- What Are the Monetary Policy Implications of Digital Money?
- Research titles generator
- Research question checker
Cite this post
- Chicago (N-B)
- Chicago (A-D)
StudyCorgi. (2023, November 8). 133 Research Topics on Money - Essay Topics, & More. Retrieved from https://studycorgi.com/ideas/money-essay-topics/
StudyCorgi. (2023, November 8). 133 Research Topics on Money - Essay Topics, & More. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/money-essay-topics/
"133 Research Topics on Money - Essay Topics, & More." StudyCorgi , 8 Nov. 2023, studycorgi.com/ideas/money-essay-topics/.
1. StudyCorgi . "133 Research Topics on Money - Essay Topics, & More." November 8, 2023. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/money-essay-topics/.
StudyCorgi . "133 Research Topics on Money - Essay Topics, & More." November 8, 2023. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/money-essay-topics/.
StudyCorgi . 2023. "133 Research Topics on Money - Essay Topics, & More." November 8, 2023. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/money-essay-topics/.
StudyCorgi . (2023) '133 Research Topics on Money - Essay Topics, & More'. 8 November.
These essay examples and topics on Money were carefully selected by the StudyCorgi editorial team. They meet our highest standards in terms of grammar, punctuation, style, and fact accuracy. Please ensure you properly reference the materials if you’re using them to write your assignment.
The essay topic collection was published on February 11, 2022 . Last updated on November 8, 2023 .
Home — Essay Samples — Economics — Finances — Money
Essays on Money
The nature of investing and saving money: difference and similarities, saving money: approaches and importance, made-to-order essay as fast as you need it.
Each essay is customized to cater to your unique preferences
+ experts online
Cash Vs. Credit Card: a Comprehensive Comparison
Riches and eternal joy: possibility of buy happiness, treasures are closer than you think, importance of money in modern society, let us write you an essay from scratch.
- 450+ experts on 30 subjects ready to help
- Custom essay delivered in as few as 3 hours
How to Manage Money Correctly
Money makes life easier but it doesn't make you happy, money isn't synonym happiness, financial planning and managing money, get a personalized essay in under 3 hours.
Expert-written essays crafted with your exact needs in mind
The Truth: Money Does not Buy Happiness
The complete history of money and its origins, money and happiness: can money buy happiness, universal basic income as free money for all, top four ways to make money online, controlling exchange: money in a sentimental journey, my current financial situation and financial plan, the major amendments to the bankruptcy, the best ways to generate passive income, my view of improving health care system, the benefits of coupons for customers, changing my view of life, the wealth in modern times: an issue of morality and sustainability, why i want to study finance at university, top three theories explaining the cause of the cryptocurrency market crash, block chain - the next generation technology, bitcoin: a new trustable and secure currency, the effect of money on jay gatsby, how to manage your money as a student, the correlation between income rates, emotional well-being and happiness, relevant topics.
- Supply and Demand
- Stock Market
- Minimum Wage
- American Dream
- Real Estate
No need to pay just yet!
- Instructions Followed To The Letter
- Deadlines Met At Every Stage
- Unique And Plagiarism Free
Something went wrong. Wait a moment and try again.
Top Special Offer! Check discount here
Get 13% off your first order - use TopStart13 discount code now!
- Admission Essay Writing
- Essay Writers for Hire
- Essays for Sale
- Pay for Research Paper
- Research Paper Writing
- Write My Dissertation
- Write Papers for Money
- Essay Editing
- Research Paper Editing
- How it works
- Conclusion Generator
- Paraphrasing Tool
- Personal Finance
Essays on Money
Experts in this subject field are ready to write an original essay following your instructions to the dot!
Alternative Ways to Raise Funds for the Company’s Marketing Budget
In recent years, the 3D printing business has seen a tremendous growth. As a manufacturer/supplier of industrial and con...
Power Point Presentation on Auswide Bank
Making PowerPoint presentations can be a challenging process, not only to a student but also to a professional presenter...
Comprehensive Guide to Investment Appraisal and Decision-Making
The purpose of this report is to calculate and discuss several financial mathematics aspects. The aspects to be analyzed...
An Analysis of The Relationship between Income and Number of Outlets in a Sporting Event
a) Total number of handshakes equal to half of the product of total number of people at the party and total number o...
The Role of Money in History
Glyn, Davies. "From primitive and ancient money to invention of coinage, 300-600 BC." History of money, 2016: ...
The Differences Between Fixed and Floating Exchange Rates
International finance as a branch of financial economies concerns itself with monetary interactions which happen between...
The Importance of Debt Financing
Debt financing is a concept that involves borrowing of money that is intended to be repaid at a future date. The amount ...
Part 1: Calculation of the Returns for the Market Index and Your Stock
Use this Word file as the pro forma into which you incorporate your answers. You will find tables with labels but no res...
Financial Analysis of MegaSaver Airways
This assignment presents, with the justifications, the financial budget as planned by the MegaSaver Airways Company. In ...
An investment portfolio refers to a pool of investment which may contain investments from different asset classes or dif...
One of our experts is just a click away
- Terms and Conditions
- Money Back Guarantee
- Buy Argumentative Essay
- Buy Coursework
- Buy Dissertation
- Buy Reaction Paper
- Coursework Writing Service
- Dissertation Writing
- Expository Essay Writing
- Graduate Essay
- Law Essay Writing
- MBA Essay Writing
- Nursing Paper Writing
- Plagiarism Free Essays
- Research Paper for Sale
- Write My Assignment
- Write My Research Paper
- Write My Thesis
- History Essay Writing Service
- Business Essay Writing Service
- Psychology Essay Writing Service
- Buy Research Paper
- Book Review Writing Service
- Literature Review Writing Service
- Finance Essay Writing Service
- Persuasive Essay Writing Service
- Buy Narrative Essay
Money - List of Essay Samples And Topic Ideas
Money, beyond its basic role as a medium of exchange, holds a significant place in our social, economic, and political life. Essays on this topic could explore the historical evolution of money from barter systems to cryptocurrencies, reflecting on how each transition has impacted trade, economic systems, and societal structures. Discussions might delve into the psychological and sociocultural aspects of money, such as its perceived value, its impact on human behavior and social relations, and the socioeconomic disparities it often engenders. The discourse might extend to the exploration of economic theories surrounding money, inflation, and monetary policy, along with a discussion on the modern challenges and controversies surrounding money such as cashless economies, digital currencies, and financial fraud. The examination of how the concept and functionality of money will evolve with the burgeoning digital economy and the potential of blockchain technology might also be an exciting avenue of exploration. A vast selection of complimentary essay illustrations pertaining to Money you can find at PapersOwl Website. You can use our samples for inspiration to write your own essay, research paper, or just to explore a new topic for yourself.
Can Money Buy Happiness Speech
"Money is not the only answer, but it makes a difference" – Barack Obama. Although it is injustice to poor people when we say that money can buy happiness. But still money is the basic amenity for each and every individual. As we can clearly see that average number of people are more than satisfied when they have money while comparing to the situation when they don’t have it. According to Blanchflower and Oswald (2011) review of international happiness they […]
How to Explain Cryptocurrency to a Kid?
One of the most important lessons a parent teaches their child is about money; how to acquire it and how to save it. In a world where cryptocurrencies are gaining mainstream traction and with roughly 2.2 billion people with access to internet and mobile phones, the possibility of these digital currencies becoming an everyday thing is possible. With this possibility, there are people who are using these currencies and potentially wondering how to explain what these digital currencies are and […]
American Dream and Money
The American dream means striving for success or wealth. But F. Scott Fitzgerald's The Great Gatsby interprets the American dream from a different perspective. He explains how people can interpret these ideas to fit their criteria or what suits them better. Fitzgerald uses characters such as Jay Gatsby who manipulates the Dream and is unable to tell the difference between his imaginary life of wealth from real life. This story explains how people's desires for wealth and power can change […]
Importance of Money in the Modern World
Money is an integral part of modern life. We encounter them in all areas of life on a daily basis. And for many people, money can be one of the basic values ??of life. Money plays different roles in the economy and social life. In my essay, I will try to consider the role of money in modern society precisely as the role of a socio-cultural phenomenon. Money forms universal connections between people and the objective world, not possessing any […]
The Cold War: Severe Tension between the United States and the Soviet Union
The feuding began after World War II, mostly regarding political and economic power. After the destruction that World War II caused, the United States and the Soviet Union were left standing. Gaining control of countries was sought after, even if the countries weren't benefiting them in any way. During this time, it was all about power. From the years of 1957 to 1975, the Cold War was in full effect and the United States and the Soviet Union were in […]
We will write an essay sample crafted to your needs.
Is Money a Source of Happiness or the Evil
There are a lot of sayings, truisms and clichés when it comes to money. There are those that refer to the fact that it is to be considered the “root of all evil”. There are others that try to point to different views like the ones in the articles written by, David G. Myers. Elizabeth Warren, and Charles Murray. That would be that money cannot buy happiness. It is true that many people that are rich and powerful are also […]
Making Money has Become too Important in our Modern Society
Frequently, individuals say that they can live without money. They characterize money as only one of the apparatuses that upgrade people groups living climate. In any case, in actuality, money is a vital matter in people groups' lives. Albeit individuals in history may have survived the trading of merchandise and not depending on the worth of money itself, current culture today couldn't work without money. Money assumes an immense part in the general public in an assortment of ways, for […]
What was the Great Depression?
The Great Depression was a dramatic shift in the US economy leaving people homeless and people didn't have a way to make a living. .This made the government create new programs called the New Deal it however failed to stop the Great Depression and these programs wasted a lot of money..The Great Depression started in 1929 it was the biggest economic downfall in US History it left a lot people without jobs and banks started going out of business all […]
Essay on my Opinion: Can Money Buy Happiness?
The French Designer Coco Chanel famously said, 'There are people who have money and people who are rich.' Most of the people in this world think that money and happiness are related and hence, they feel the need for money to attain happiness. This is a very myopic way of looking at life and the concept of happiness. True, everyone defines happiness differently. For some people, happiness is defined by materialistic things. However, for some people, happiness is a state […]
Causes of the Great Depression (1929-1939)
During the Great Depression, Franklin D.Roosevelt stated, "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." As World War I ended and the 1920's boom in the industry deteriorated, the Great Depression developed and the result was dreadful. The crash affected millions of people and lasted for about a decade. United States was in a state of despair, as banking systems failed, many people were unemployed, and prices drastically fell. War-producing factories shut down, farms/homes were lost to possession […]
Health is a Blessing that Money can’t Buy
Oh, money. The oil that moves America. The affection for which has maybe caused more human misery than maybe some other item with the conceivable exemption of maltreatment of the Bible, Torah or Koran by strict radicals. Money can't buy health. All the money on the planet can't buy the harm brought about by smoking, drug misuse, disease, sex act, and 1,000 other health conditions which obliterate one's personal satisfaction. Obviously, in the event that you are rich enough you […]
Government Response to the Great Depression
Black Tuesday was the start of the depression. Also, Herbert Hoover did not want to give the people federal money. He thought they had to get themselves out of the problem. This made many people go homeless and plus the Dust Bowl which also destroyed people's homes. The Great Depression was defined as a dark age in the 1930's. Although, there are causes that made the Great Depression happen, like the farm industry failing, low income families, and lastly World […]
Willy Loman’s Aspiration for the “American Dream”
The American Dream is where anyone can reach wealth and relaxation is at the core center of Death of a Salesman. In Death of a Salesman, Arthur Miller examines the American Dream by illustrating to us a few days in the life of a declining salesman named Willy Loman. The American Dream is desired to a great number of people, meaning something unique to everyone. Willy Loman's dream is an alteration of the American Dream. Willy thinks that what influences […]
Economic History of Medieval Europe
The breakdown of the Roman Empire left the Western world mutilated. History specialist always banter the explanations behind the incredible fall of the Roman Civilization. Many propose that; the ascent of Christianity, overexpansion, various Barbarian attack, and financial and political strife all prompted the destruction. After the Roman Empire, Europe was instable and partitioned; monetarily and politically. Gradually, Western Europe reconstruct its development with new innovation and strategies. With in the years, numerous developments and new type of learning helped […]
An Age of Discovery
The Renaissance, also known as 'An Age of Discovery' started in Italy in the mid-fourteenth century. The Renaissance served as a transition from the middle ages to modernity. The term comes from the French word for 'rebirth', which refers to the cultural, political and scientific development contributed to our society's reformation. The intellectual and educational movement of the Renaissance started because people got tired of the medieval society, otherwise known as the Dark Ages; which was characterized by wars, diseases, […]
The Age of Cryptocurrency
In the book "The Age of Cryptocurrency", the authors, Paul and Michael, have tried to rationalize use cases and technical substructure around the blockchain and cryptocurrency. They have tried to incorporate information to be useful for people with no knowledge of cryptos to those involved in trading. The book puts more emphasis on technical aspects of how the system work. The authors introduce the book writing about the limited knowledge among the people about the drug dealers using it or […]
Social Implication of Blockchain
For the past several decades humans have been using the same traditional centralized systems. These centralized systems include banks and governments. We use banks to send and receive money from all over the world. We trust banks to send and receive our money, therefore; we rely on these centralized systems as intermediaries that negotiate on our behalves. However, for the past few years these financial institutions have been continuously associated with corruption. In these centralized systems records are stored and […]
About the Blockchain Technology
Cryptocurrency, also known as "crypto" for short is a new form of digital currency. Although the idea of digital currency has been around since the creation of the internet, it wasn't until 2008 that the first cryptocurrency appeared. Its name is Bitcoin. It remains a mystery as to who created Bitcoin, the only clue that we have is a name of a person or persons, Satoshi Nakamoto. Cryptocurrency is a means of exchange, such as dollars for goods would be. […]
Unemployment during the Great Depression
The stock market crash all started on black tuesday on october 24, 1929. During Black Tuesday 16,410,030 shares on the New York stock were traded in a single day. Billions of dollars were lost, wiping out thousands of investors. Tons of machines controlling the trades were shut down due to the tremendous amounts of share trades. Due to Black Tuesday, America as well as the industrial world to spiral down into what is known as the Great Depression. After this […]
CryptoCurrency Framework: how to Avoid Criminal Activity?
Cryptocurrency is virtual currency where the exchange of it relies on people sharing and buying it. Most cryptocurrencies have a set amount meaning the amount of the currency is not infinite making it similar to precious metals while other places like central banks can make an infinite amount of money these are called fiat currencies. All transactions made through Bitcoin or other altcoins are stored in the blockchain. The blockchain is basically a digital ledger where transactions are stored publically […]
The Minimum Legal Drinking Age
Police are prone to ignore or under-enforce the minimum legal drinking age at 21 law due to limited resources, and perceptions that punishment is inadequate including the time and effort required for processing and paperwork, an estimated two out of every 1,000 instances of illegal underage drinking result in arrest. The drinking age should be lowered to 18 due to the fact that regulating drinking between the ages of 18 and 20 in environments with supervision will diminish unsafe drinking […]
Great Depression and how it Affected America
The great depression was, and still is to this day, one of the worst economic disasters to affect the world in all of history. The great depression was caused by a few things. One of the leading reasons that led to the great depression was the stock market crash of 1929. The stock market crash of 1929 caused millions of investors and even business to lose a ridiculous amount of money. The impact of the stock market crash caused severely […]
The History of the Great Depression
The Great Depression was a severe worldwide economic depression starting in 1929 ending in 1941. The Great Depression started with numerous types of things. The economic conditions that led to the Great Depression began in the early 1920s, this was said by, Jennifer Croft in her article called, "Facts About The Great Depression." It started by the crash of stock markets, drought (The Dust Bowl), overproduction of goods, bank failures, Stock speculation, and consumer debt. After this lasting for about […]
Causes of the Great Depression and the Lasting Impacts
Abstract This paper discusses the causes of the Great Depression and the lasting impacts it had on the U.S. Many people attribute the sole cause of the Great of Depression to the stock market crash of 1929 but there are actually multiple contributing factor. The stock market crash propelled the Great Depression forward but many other causes contributed to the length and depth. Keywords: Great Depression, Stock Market The 1920's were a time of low unemployment, mass production of goods, […]
Biggest Problem in the United States of America is Illegal Immigrants
One of the biggest problems that is being discussed in the United States of America is illegal immigrants. An illegal immigrant is someone who lives or works in another country when they do not have the legal right to do so, this is according to the Cambridge dictionary. Now you made wonder why someone would just want to get up and leave their country to just work and live? Or why is this such a big issue in the United […]
The Story of my Life
Throughout my childhood life, my dream was always to be a medical doctor. Besides, I also prayed so hard that my childhood girlfriend would get married to me and that she would even pursue the same medical course like mine. My, then girlfriend and I were in the same primary and secondary levels of education until the College level when we moved to separate colleges. At the college education, my dream of pursuing medicine was validated when we joined the […]
Hazard Management in Foreign Exchange
Back Back is a term portraying the investigation and arrangement of cash, ventures, and other money related instruments. A few people want to isolate back into three unmistakable classifications: open fund, corporate fund, and individual fund. There is additionally the as of late rising region of social back. Conduct fund tries to distinguish the intellectual (e.g. enthusiastic, social, and mental) explanations for money related choices. Outside Exchange Outside trade is the transformation of one nation's money into another. In a […]
How could the Great Depression been Pre Tive
The Great Depression started in 1929 and lasted through 1939, where over a short period of time drastic changes occurred not just to the United States but also other countries that were involved in the United Nations. Even though the economy suffered, unemployment increased and the stock market fell this could have been prevented looking back at it now. The start of the Depression was caused by the engagement of the government decision over the nation's economy and also the […]
What Caused the Fall of the Western Roman Empire
Ancient Rome began as a small town in Italy and eventually grew into an empire that contained most of Europe, Britain, Western Asia, Northern Africa, and the Mediterranean islands. Rome became an empire soon after Julius Caesar came into power and conquered France. Augustus, who was Julius Caesar’s adopted son, took the throne after his father’s death. Augustus created a golden age of peace and prosperity, known as the Pax Romana. Although Rome seemed to be flourishing, it began to […]
A Raisin in the Sun Walters Dream
’A Raisin in the Sun’’ by Lorraine Hansberry. Portrays an African American family living on the South Side of Chicago in the 1950’s. In the story, the family goes through many ups and downs, especially when it comes to money. Walter Lee is the man of the house now and is determined to provide a better life for himself and his family. There is a one hundred thousand dollars check coming from the insurance company for the loss of Walter’s […]
Additional example essays.
- A Raisin In The Sun American Dream
- Julius Caesar Character Analysis: The Rise and Fall
- Revisiting the Controversy: Should Juveniles Be Tried as Adults?
- Singer vs. Narveson Solution to World Poverty
- Leadership and the Army Profession
- Why Does the Number of Sexual Assaults Continue to Increase Throughout the Army?
- Dumpster Diving
- Breaking the Poverty Trap
- Marigolds By Eugenia Collier
- Child Labor In The 21st Century
- Marijuana should be legalized?
- Creation of Serial Killers - Nature Versus Nurture
1. Tell Us Your Requirements
2. Pick your perfect writer
3. Get Your Paper and Pay
(C) Copyright 2004 - 2019 by The Perfect Title (A Division of Preschool Education ) Please Visit Our Other Websites: Preschool Education , Preschool Coloring Book , Preschool Printables , Ask The Preschool Teacher , Lehigh Valley Kids , and Holidays For Everyday
Essay on Money in English for Children and Students
Table of Contents
Essay on Money: Money is the medium used by people to buy required goods and services. It is used as the source to fulfill basic needs and is also a source of comfort in life. Money is the most important source to live a healthy and prosperous life; however, it cannot be compared with the significance of love and care. Both have their own importance and benefits. Nevertheless, money is a useful and necessary commodity to live contentedly disposing all your usual liabilities towards your family and loved ones.
Fill Out the Form for Expert Academic Guidance!
Please indicate your interest Live Classes Books Test Series Self Learning
Verify OTP Code (required)
Fill complete details
Target Exam ---
Long and Short Essay on Money in English
We have provided some simply written essay on money to help your kids to do better in their essay writing competition.
These Money Essay are written in easy English so that student of any class can easily understand it and also reiterate it or write it down, whenever required.
We have divided following essays under long and short essay on money in English according to the need, to help your kids to do better in their school competitions.
These essay on money will prove useful in your school assignments or general discussion with your family and friends.
Money Essay 1 (100 words)
Money is the most basic requirement of the life without which one cannot fulfill his basic needs and requirements of the daily routine. We can never compare the importance of the money with the importance of love or care. When one need money, love cannot fulfill this requirement and if one need love, money cannot fulfill this requirement.
Both are highly required for the healthy life but they have their significance and importance separately. Both are required by us on urgent basis so we cannot rank both on the same scale. We need money everywhere such as to eat food, to drink water or milk, to see TV, news, subscribe newspaper, wear clothe, get admission and many more requirements.
Money Essay 2 (150 words)
Money is the basic requirement of the life without which one cannot imagine a healthy and peaceful life. We need money even buying a little needle. In the modern time, where growth of civilization is going very fast and following western culture, we need more money because of the increasing prices of everything. Earlier there was a system called barter system in which one was allowed to exchange things to get goods however, in the modern one need only money to buy everything.
The importance of money is increasing day by day as the living has become so costly. The significance of money has increased to a great extent in the field of production, consumption, exchange, distribution, public finance and etc. It plays a very crucial role in determining the input, income, employment, output, general price level of anything, etc.
Money Essay 3 (200 words)
In such a costly and competitive society and world, no one of us can live without money. We need money to fulfil our basic needs of the life such as buying food, and other many basic necessities of life which are almost impossible to buy without money. People in the society who are rich and have property are looked as honourable and respectful person of the society however a poor person is seen as hatred without any good impression.
Money increases the position of the person in the society and gives good impression to him. All of us want to be rich by earning more money through good job or business in order to fulfil all the increasing demands of the modern age. However, only few people get this chance of completing their dreams of being a millionaire.
So, money is the thing of great importance all through the life. Money is required by everyone whether he/she is rich or poor ad living in urban areas or rural areas. People in the urban areas are earning more money than the people living in backward or rural areas as the people of the urban areas have more access to the technologies and get more opportunity because of the easy sources.
Essay on Jan Dhan Yojana
Money Essay 4 (250 words)
Money is very much required thing in the life however; it cannot buy things like time, love and true care. It can only fulfil the outer needs of the person and not the inner needs like true love. Now-a-days, everything has become so costly but necessary to buy for living a simple life. And what if we have no money, either we would die or suffer more if saved.
Money has capability to buy anything virtually and helps us a lot throughout the life. By taking the importance of the money in our life we should never destroy or waste the money without any purpose. We should not compare the money and love because both are required separately to run a successful life.
In this competitive world, everyone wants to get good study with higher education from the popular college and university to get good job in order to earn more money. A person needs more money to fulfil the requirement of the all members of the family especially one who is only working person of the family.
He or she needs to fulfil the eating, clothing and living requirements of the family members and for that money is required. Rich people of the society are given particular recognition and popularity however poor people live their life by arranging just food for two times a day. All the changes and differences are just because of the money.
Money Essay 5 (300 words)
Money is really a very important thing for the human beings to lead their life in the satisfactory way. Unlike animals and plants, we need more money everywhere. In order to live in the society, we need to maintain our status and position in the society for which we need money. In order to eat food or drink water, wear cloth, get admission to the school, take medicine or go to the hospital and other many activities we need lots of money. Now the topic arise is, where we got such required money. We need to get higher level study and do hard works to get good job or open our own business which requires more skill and confidence.
Earlier the condition of poor people was very poor because of the pressure of the rich people. They were not helping the poor people and use them only as a servant on the very low salary. However the condition of the poor people has become good as the rule and regulations of the government as been change in order to equalize the condition of both. Now everyone has equal rights to study higher and get good job. Many people understand that money is the origin of the evil in the mind however I do not think so because thinking is the process of human mind and not the creation of money.
I understand and believe that money is the most important key of happiness gifted by the God. It is the human mind to take anything in different ways. Some people take it only to fulfil their physical needs and they never take it heartily however some people understand everything to the money and they can do anything for getting the money such murder, corruption, underworld work, smuggling, promoting bribe, etc.
Money Essay 6 (400 words)
There is no any doubt that money is so essential for our healthy living. Money is almost everything for us to live a life and maintain the good stats in the society. It is the money which fulfils the need of bringing necessary comforts and amenities of the life. If one has money, he/she can get anything in his/her life. It is the money which helps us in developing good personality, improving confidence, makes us able to creditworthiness, improving capacity, increasing capabilities and enhancing our courage to a great level. Without money we feel helpless and alone in this world where no one is ready to help and assist. In the current materialistic world, money is very important and powerful thing without which one cannot live and survive.
Now-a-days, in order to earn more money in wrong ways, bad people are taking help of corruption, bribe, smuggling, murder rich people of the society, and other callous activities by degrading the moral and ethical values of the humanity. Lazy people follow wrong ways to earn money as they understand that these ways are simple and easy however it is not true. One can earn more money in less time and effort but not for long; surely he would be lost in the near future as he is following wrong and weak way. The people who are earning money by following all the rules of humanity earn less money but for long time and they become the high status personality of the society.
People doing corruption save their money as a black money in other countries to keep hidden from the common public and use that money for bad works or increasing their physical luxury. However, common people of the society respects a lot to the people earning money using wrong techniques as they have fear of them and little bit greediness that they can get some money in return whenever required by giving them respect. They are generally called as the bhai or dada or don. Money cannot buy or stay the time as well as cannot give true love and care however highly required by all of us to run the life on the right path. It cannot give time and love however gives happiness, confidence, satisfaction, feeling of well being mentally and physically, makes life easy by solving all the difficulties, and many more.
All the essays on money given above are written by the professional content writer to help students in getting fulfilled their needs and requirements. Essay on money is generally assigned to the students to write something in their own way. Money essay is given under the category of general essay.
Frequently Asked Questions on Money
Who found money.
Money, in various forms like barter or trade, has existed since ancient times. The first coined money is believed to have been created by the Lydians, in what is now Turkey, around 600 BC.
Who said money is life?
This specific quote isn't attributed to a singular famous person. Various interpretations and contexts might exist, but the idea that money plays a significant role in many aspects of life is widely acknowledged.
What is money quotes?
A popular quote about money is, Money can't buy happiness, but it certainly helps.
What is the nature of money?
The nature of money is abstract. It has no intrinsic value but is accepted as a medium of exchange. Its value is determined by trust and the backing of an authority, like a government.
What is the value of money in life?
The value of money in life goes beyond purchasing power. It provides security, freedom, and opportunities, but isn't the sole determinant of happiness or success.
What is the importance of money?
Money is essential as it enables trade, provides financial security, meets daily needs, and offers the potential for a better life. It's a measure of one's ability to afford services and products.
What is money in own words?
Money is a tool that facilitates trade, allowing us to purchase what we need or desire. It represents value and can be saved, spent, or invested.
What is the few lines on money?
Money is a medium of exchange, used to buy goods and services. It acts as a unit of account, a store of value, and is universally accepted in transactions.
Talk to our academic expert!
Language --- English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu Malayalam
Get access to free Mock Test and Master Class
Register to Get Free Mock Test and Study Material
Offer Ends in 5:00