Editable Middle School Narrative Essay Rubrics for 6th 7th and 8th Grade ELA
Also included in
These middle school editable narrative essay rubrics for sixth, seventh, and eighth grade were created to assess students' narrative essays based on the common core narrative specific standards.
Download the preview to see all the rubrics that are included and how they are created and organized.
The rubrics are 100% editable in PowerPoint.
Here's what you'll get:
- Sixth-Eighth grade two-page narrative essay rubric
- Sixth-Eighth condensed one-page narrative essay rubric option one
- Sixth-Eighth condensed one-page narrative essay rubric option two
- Seventh grade individual student standard aligned checklist
- Individual student writing conference forms.
- Class checklists to track writing conferences.
You may also like…
→ Editable Middle School Rhetorical Analysis Essay Rubrics
→ Editable Middle School Literary Analysis Essay Rubrics
→ Editable Middle School Reading Response Rubrics
→ Editable Middle School Discussion and Presentation Rubrics
Copyright © Martina Cahill-The Hungry Teacher
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
Questions & Answers
Martina cahill - the hungry teacher.
- We're hiring
- Help & FAQ
- Student privacy
- Terms of service
- Tell us what you think
- help_outline help
iRubric: 6th Grade Narrative Writing Rubric
- Middle Schools
Every Child, By Name and Face to Graduation
- The Nuts and Bolts of Mrs. Hoy's English Class
- Essay Rubrics
- Academic Integrity
- Media Bias and Fact Checking Tools
- Class Novels
- Literary Devices
- Presentation Tips
- Independent Reading
- Class Calendars
- Interesting Web Resources
- Meet the Teacher
Narrative Essay Rubric
- Questions or Feedback? |