- Free Essays
- Essay Typer
- Grammar Checker
- Plagiarism Checker
- Citation Generator
- Free Essay Writer
Persuasive Essay Writing
Persuasive Essay Examples
Persuasive Essay Examples for All Academic Levels
Published on: Feb 7, 2023
Last updated on: May 26, 2023
On This Page On This Page
Writing an effective persuasive essay can be difficult for many students, especially if you don't have any good examples at hand.
To help solve this problem, we have created this guide featuring persuasive essay examples for all academic levels. These amazing examples will help you understand the basic structure and format of essays.
With our help, writing a great persuasive essay will become easier than ever before!
So let's dive in.
Learn Writing Persuasive Essay with Examples
While searching online, you’ll get several essay examples that might confuse you. To make your life easier, we have categorized the persuasive essay examples based on your academic level.
In just a five min read time, you can get an excellent understanding through our example PDFs.
Jump in to get inspiration!
Create captivating essays effortlessly!
Persuasive Essay Examples for Middle School
Persuasive Essay Example 4th Grade
Persuasive Essay Example 5th Grade
Persuasive Essay Example for Grade 6
If you're stuck on starting your persuasive essay for high school, the following examples can be a great source.
Persuasive Essay Example for Grade 7
Persuasive Essay Example 8th Grade
Persuasive Essay Example for Grade 10
Persuasive Essay Examples for High School
Paper Due? Why Suffer? That's our Job!
When writing an essay for the college level, consider these persuasive essay samples.
Persuasive Essay Examples for College
Higher English Persuasive Essay Example
Get creative and motivated with our engaging selection of university-level persuasive essays.
Additionally, see the sample argumentative essay in PDF format below.
Persuasive Essay Examples for University
Argumentative Persuasive Essay Examples
Gun Control Persuasive Essay Examples
Persuasive Essay Example About Covid
To gain insight into how to compose an effective persuasive essay, take a look at the following pdfs.
How to Start Persuasive Essay Examples
Persuasive Essay Outline Example
Persuasive Essay Hook Example
Persuasive Essay Thesis Statement Example
Persuasive Essay Introduction Example
How to End a Persuasive Essay Example
Still, seeking inspiration to start your writing? See the step-by-step guide on writing a persuasive essay .
Persuasive Essay Examples for Different Formats
Writing a persuasive essay needs considerable effort, research, and experience. However, some students are still struggling with it. Here is some different format to help you make professional writing.
Short Persuasive Essay Examples
3 Paragraph Persuasive Essay Example
5 Paragraph Persuasive Essay Examples
Persuasive Essay Examples pdf
Need help with a persuasive essay outline ? We've got you covered! Be sure to check this link. Also, browse through our "People Also Read" section for more pertinent topics.
Tough Essay Due? Hire Tough Writer!
Persuasive Essay Writing Tips
A persuasive essay is a piece of writing that aims to convince the readers to adopt your point of view. This type of essay is most commonly assigned in high school and college.
Below are some tips to help you in the professional essay-writing process.
- Before you begin writing your essay, make sure that you thoroughly understand the topic.
- After understanding the topic, create an outline for your essay that will help keep you organized.
- Begin your essay with a good hook.
- Use facts, statistics, and other pieces of evidence to back up your argument.
- Be sure to include counterarguments as well in order to show that you are aware of both sides of the issue.
- Write in an authoritative tone and use strong words to make your point of view clear.
- End your essay with a strong conclusion that ties together all of the information you've presented.
- Proofread and edit your persuasive essay for typos, grammar, and other errors.
- Make sure you credit all information and sources.
By following these tips, you'll be able to write a persuasive essay that will stand out from the rest.
Check out this video to make effective counterarguments and refutations for your essay.
Persuasive Essay Topics
The best topics are those that you can relate to and have an opinion on.
Here are some persuasive essay topics that you can use for your next essay:
- Should the death penalty be abolished?
- Should gun control laws be tightened?
- What is a good age to start drinking alcohol?
- Should high school students get paid for good grades?
- Should online classes be made mandatory in all schools?
- Is social media having a negative impact on our lives?
- Should schools provide free menstrual products in bathrooms?
- Should standardized testing be abolished?
- Should all student-athletes be required to take drug tests?
- Is global warming an immediate threat?
Let’s take a look at some examples:
Political Persuasive Essay Examples
Persuasive Essay Example About Life
No matter what persuasive essay topic you choose, make sure it is relevant to your audience.
Looking through persuasive essay examples can be incredibly beneficial for students. Seeing what others have written successfully in the past can help spark creativity.
Take the examples above and use them as a starting point to craft an excellent persuasive essay. It will help you achieve the grades you deserve.
If you're feeling overwhelmed or don't know where to start. Don’t worry, it may take some time before you start writing more fluidly.
FreeEssayWriter.net provides top-notch writing help to students worldwide.
Our essay writer works on your assignment from scratch to make it 100% original and unique.
So, why wait?
Hire us and get the first two pages free of cost!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do i start off a persuasive essay.
Start your persuasive essay with a hook sentence to grab the reader’s attention. Provide some background information in the introduction and develop a thesis statement that covers your main arguments.
What makes a good persuasive essay?
A good persuasive essay has an engaging introduction, strong evidence, logical reasoning, and a convincing conclusion. Make sure to filter out any unnecessary details and include only important points.
What are the three 3 parts of persuasive essay?
The three parts of a persuasive essay are Introduction, Body, and Conclusion. The introduction needs to grab the reader’s attention with a hook statement. The body -must provide evidence that supports the topic and thesis statement. In conclusion, ask the reader to perform a specific action by providing a call to action.
Nathan D. (Literature)
Nathan is a highly experienced writer and author. With a Ph.D. degree in journalism, he has a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share with the world. Nathan is passionate about writing, and his work has been featured in some of the most respected publications. His clients and colleagues respect him deeply for his knowledge and insight into the writing process.
People also read
A Step By Step Persuasive Essay Writing Guide
Interesting Persuasive Essay Topics for Students
Persuasive Essay Outline - Detailed Guide with Examples
Share this article
If you have any queries please write to us
Join our mailing list
Please note that some of the content on our website is generated using AI and it is thoroughly reviewed and verified by our team of experienced editors. The essays and papers we provide are intended for learning purposes only and should not be submitted as original work.
© All Rights Reserved 2023
all major debit / credit cards
©2022 - All rights reserved
- Send Password
We’ll research, write, and deliver a full-pro essay FREE to you under these easy terms:
- We’ll provide 100% original research and writing to any new customer placing their initial order.
- This is offer is available to new customers, one time only.
- Your essay will be plagiarism-free, written by a seasoned writing professional.
- Essay limited to 500 words (two pages). Additional pages at standard rates.
- Policy changes upon written notice at the discretion of company.
Your first essay is FREE with a minimal admin fee of $20 that guarantees the security and prompt delivery of your order. Why an administrative fee?
- To give you a 100% guaranteed Turnitin zero-plagiarism report.
- To assure your total confidentiality and privacy behind our bullet-proof security firewall (which costs us a ton of money!).
- To buy coffee for the amazing writer working on your essay (happy writers are better writers).
- To make it possible to deliver QUALITY ESSAYS FOR FREE.
Original Price: $0
Offer 2 Pages Free: $0
Admin Fee: $20
Thank you for your order!
One of our agent will contact you shortly., if you have any other requirements or changes, please notify us immediately, as we are now working to deliver great writing that exceeds your expectations hard at work..
- Grades 6-12
- School Leaders
Make Math Class EPIC With This Giveaway!
101 Interesting Persuasive Essay Topics for Kids and Teens
Use your words to sway the reader.
Persuasive writing is one of those skills that can help students succeed in real life. Persuasive essays are similar to argumentative , but they rely less on facts and more on emotion to sway the reader. It’s important to know your audience so you can anticipate any counterarguments they might make and try to overcome them. Try reading some mentor texts to show kids great examples of opinion writing. Then use these persuasive essay topics for practice.
School and Education Persuasive Essay Topics
Life and ethics persuasive essay topics, science and technology persuasive essay topics, sports and entertainment persuasive essay topics, just for fun persuasive essay topics.
- Do you think homework should be required, optional, or not given at all?
- Students should/should not be able to use their phones during the school day.
- Should schools have dress codes?
- If I could change one school rule, it would be …
- Is year-round school a good idea?
- Should we stop giving final exams?
- Is it better to be good at academics or good at sports?
- Which is better, private schools or public schools?
- Should every student have to participate in athletics?
- Do you think schools should ban junk food from their cafeterias?
- Should students be required to volunteer in their communities?
- What is the most important school subject?
- Are letter grades helpful, or should we replace them with something else?
- Is it ever OK to cheat on homework or a test?
- Should students get to grade their teachers?
- Do you think college should be free for anyone who wants to attend?
- Should schools be allowed to ban some books from their libraries?
- Which is better, book smarts or street smarts?
- Should all students have to learn a foreign language?
- Are single-gender schools better or worse for students?
- Is it OK to eat animals?
- What animal makes the best pet?
- Visit an animal shelter, choose an animal that needs a home, and write an essay persuading someone to adopt that animal.
- If you find money on the ground, should you try to find the person who lost it, or is it yours to keep?
- Who faces more peer pressure, girls or boys?
- Should all Americans be required to vote?
- Is it better to be kind or truthful?
- Which is better, giving or receiving?
- Is it OK to keep animals in zoos?
- Should we change the minimum driving age in the United States?
- Which is more important, happiness or success?
- Is democracy the best form of government?
- Is social media helpful or harmful?
- Should parents be punished for their children’s mistakes or crimes?
- Should kids have set bedtimes or just go to bed when they’re sleepy?
- Do you think the government should find a way to provide free health care for everyone?
- Is it better to save your allowance or spend it?
- Should we ban plastic bags and bottles?
- Which is better, living in the city or in the country?
- If I could make a new law, it would be …
- Is Pluto a planet?
- Should human cloning be legal?
- Should vaccines be mandatory?
- Is it right for countries to still maintain nuclear weapon arsenals?
- Should testing on animals be made illegal?
- Will expanded use of artificial intelligence be good for humanity?
- Should all people have free Internet access in their homes?
- Is there intelligent life on other planets?
- Does technology create more jobs than it eliminates?
- Should parents use their children’s cell phones to track where they are?
- Should scientists try to develop a way for people to live forever?
- What’s the best type of smartphone: Android or iPhone?
- Which is better, Macs or PCs?
- Do people rely too much on technology in the modern world?
- Should cryptocurrencies replace cash?
- Should there be a minimum age requirement to own a smartphone?
- Is it important to keep spending money on space exploration, or should we use the money for other things?
- Should kids under 13 be allowed to use social media sites?
- Should we ban cigarette smoking and vaping entirely?
- Is it better to be an animal that lives in the water or on land?
- Should kids be allowed to watch TV on school nights?
- Which is better, paper books or e-books?
- Is the current movie rating system (G, PG, PG-13, etc.) effective?
- Are video games better than board games?
- Should we allow little kids to play competitive sports?
- Which is better, reading books or watching TV?
- Does playing violent video games make people more violent in real life?
- Are graphic novels just as valuable as traditional fictional books?
- Should everyone play on the same sports teams, regardless of gender?
- Choose a book that’s been made into a movie. Which was better, the movie or the book?
- Who is the world’s best athlete, present or past?
- Are professional athletes/musicians/actors overpaid?
- Which is better, fiction or nonfiction?
- The best music genre is …
- What is one book that everyone should read?
- What new sport should be added to the Olympics?
- What’s the best video game system?
- Does playing video games make you smarter?
- Does reality TV actually depict real life?
- Should all neighborhoods have free parks and playgrounds?
- What’s the best holiday?
- The very best food of all time is …
- Which is better, artificial Christmas trees or real ones?
- What’s the best season of the year?
- Should you put ketchup on a hot dog?
- Is a taco a sandwich?
- Does fruit count as dessert?
- Should people have to go to school or work on their birthday?
- Are clowns scary or funny?
- Which is more dangerous, werewolves or vampires?
- The best pizza topping is …
- What would be the best superpower to have?
- Should everyone make their bed every day?
- Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
- Should you put pineapple on a pizza?
- Should you eat macaroni and cheese with a spoon or a fork?
- Describe the world’s best ice cream sundae.
- Is Monday the worst day of the week?
- Would you rather travel back in time or forward in time?
- Is it better to be too hot or too cold?
- Are there aliens living among us here on Earth?
What are your favorite persuasive essay topics for students? Come exchange ideas in the We Are Teachers HELPLINE group on Facebook .
Plus, check out the big list of essay topics for high school (120+ ideas) ..
You Might Also Like
35 Strong Persuasive Writing Examples (Speeches, Essays, Ads, and More)
Learn from the experts. Continue Reading
Copyright © 2023. All rights reserved. 5335 Gate Parkway, Jacksonville, FL 32256
How to Write A Persuasive Essay For Seventh Grade
- Author Sandra W.
A Persuasive Essay Template for Middle School
The skills for writing a persuasive essay can highly be used in different aspects for example; operating a business, during exams when getting in college, job application and even in politics. Over the time many people have found it a big task when writing a persuasive essay for seventh grade. However it can be simple task writing a seventh grade essay if can be keen and observe the following steps. Writing for seventh grade helps an individual in improving so much on skills and knowledge needed for proficiency. A seventh grade persuasive essay should be clear with no errors at all. It should display a sense of focus and coherent of ideas.
Steps To Follow When Writing A Persuasive Essay For Seventh Grade
- Have a topic that you will work on. Having a specific topic will help you to be focused as you make research on the materials that you have to gather information. You can make your research from different materials like; books, magazines and even searching from internet.
- After the topic you should make a paragraph of introduction of your work. Always strive to make the first sentence of your introduction striking enough to the reader. You should make sure it captures the attention of your audience fully enough. You can decide to use a question or fact within the first statement which has been widely been used and have worked perfectly.
- The next point after the first statement when writing a persuasive essay for seventh grade should address what is contained in your essay. Discuss the content in a brief and straightforward way in two or three statement points. Finally make the last statement that includes your thesis, which is; discussing the basic issue that is being addressed in your work preferably in a single sentence.
- After the introduction write the body of your essay in a different paragraph. For you to be more persuasive as possible, it is advisable to include more facts within your body. Include the points that support your thesis. For example; if you are writing a persuasive essay why you prefer a certain surgeon you can cite how many cases that he has worked on successfully.
- The last part is the conclusion of your essay. In one paragraph you should write a summary of your persuasive essay. Discussing the main points within the context of your work. Finally convince the reader using the facts that you have discussed in your body why you believe that your thesis statement right.
- A Sample Essay on Birds 21-08-2023 0 Comments
- Is Homeschooling an Ideal Way... 21-08-2023 0 Comments
- Essay Sample on Man 14-08-2023 0 Comments
- Academic Writing(23)
- Admission Essay(172)
- Book Summaries(165)
- College Tips(312)
- Content Writing Services(1)
- Essay Help(517)
- Essay Writing Help(76)
- Essays Blog(0)
- Letter Writing(1)
- Photo Essay Assignment(4)
- Resume Writing Tips(62)
- Samples Essays(315)
- Writing Jobs(2)
PenMyPaper offers you with affordable ‘write me an essay service’
We try our best to keep the prices for my essay writing as low as possible so that it does not end up burning a hole in your pocket. The prices are based on the requirements of the placed order like word count, the number of pages, type of academic content, and many more. At the same time, you can be eligible for some attractive discounts on the overall writing service and get to write with us seamlessly. Be it any kind of academic work and from any domain, our writers will get it done exclusively for you with the greatest efficiency possible.
Support team is ready to answer any questions at any time of day and night
You may be worried that your teacher will know that you took an expert's assistance to write my essay for me, but we assure you that nothing like that will happen with our write essay service. Taking assistance to write from PenMyPaper is both safe and private. We respect your privacy and thus do not ask for credentials like your name, college, location, or your phone number. To pay for the essay writing, you can either use your debit or credit cards to pay via PayPal or use your wallet balance from our website. All we would need is your card details and your email-id. This is our responsibility that your information will be kept all safe. This is what makes our service the best essay writing service to write with.
Our team of writers is native English speakers from countries such as the US with higher education degrees and go through precise testing and trial period. When working with EssayService you can be sure that our professional writers will adhere to your requirements and overcome your expectations. Pay your hard-earned money only for educational writers.
- Bearcat Web
6. Grievance Procedures
Sports & Recreation
- Club Sports
- Equestrian Center
- Athletic & Recreation Facilities
Take the first steps today.
All our papers are written from scratch. To ensure high quality of writing, the pages number is limited for short deadlines. If you want to order more pages, please choose longer Deadline (Urgency).
The writers of PenMyPaper establish the importance of reflective writing by explaining its pros and cons precisely to the readers. They tend to ‘do my essay’ by adding value to both you (enhancing your knowledge) and your paper.
Sophia Melo Gomes
Laura V. Svendsen
We select our writers from various domains of academics and constantly focus on enhancing their skills for our writing essay services. All of them have had expertise in this academic world for more than 5 years now and hold significantly higher degrees of education. Once the writers get your topic in hand, only after thorough research on the topic, they move towards the direction to write it. They take up information from credible sources and assure you that no plagiarism could be found in your writing from our writing service website.
Please enter your email to receive the instructions on how to reset your password.
- Plan for College and Career
- Take the ACT
- School and District Assessment
- Career-Ready Solutions
- News & Blog
- Students & Parents
- Open Search Form
- Open Notifications
- ACT Non-U.S.
- MyACT Sign In
- The ACT Test
- Test Center Locator
- High School Codes Lookup
- Photo Submission Requirements
- Standby Testing
- Accommodations and Supports
- Test Prep *
- Free ACT Test Prep
- Official ACT Subject Guides
- The Official ACT Prep Guide
- ACT Kaplan Test Prep Suite
- Rescheduled Test Centers
- CAS Calculator FAQ
- Understanding Your Scores
- College Codes Lookup
- How to Send Scores
- Request a Copy of Your Questions and Answers
- How Schools Use Scores
- When to Take the ACT
Other ACT Services and Products
Limited Time Offer - BOGO - Buy One ACT Test, Get One Free!
Act test prep, delivered by the experts, designed to fit your study preferences and your budget., when it comes to test prep, we've got you covered, the official act live online class, powered by kaplan.
A team of top-rated teachers show students what to study and how to study during a series of engaging live classes. Get all of your questions answered in real time. Learn more about ACT Live Online .
Want to try before you buy? Sign up for a FREE class!
(You will be asked to sign in or create an account to purchase this product.)
The Official ACT Self-Paced Course, Powered by Kaplan
Learn anywhere, anytime with on-demand tutorials. These bite-sized lessons offer the perfect mix of structure and flexibility. Learn more about ACT Self-Paced Course .
(You will be asked to log in or create an account to purchase this product.)
The Official ACT Tutoring, Powered by Kaplan
Learn test content and test-day strategies in individual tutoring sessions led by an expert from Kaplan, who will adapt to your needs in real time, answer your questions, and provide you with personalized recommendations. Learn more about ACT Tutoring.
The Official ACT Prep and Subject Guides 2023-2024 Complete Set
Get everything you need to do your best on the ACT test with The Official ACT Prep & Subject Guides 2023-2024 Complete Set. The only study resource including official practice questions and full explanations covering all sections of the ACT, this set delivers maximum practice in one convenient package—and helps you save big on prep.
The Official ACT Prep Guide 2023-2024 Edition
The ACT Official Prep Guide offers 8 full-length practice tests, 400+ digital flashcards, and helpful tips and tools to help you do your best on the ACT. Learn more about the Prep Guide .
ACT Official Subject Guides – 2nd Edition
The Official ACT Subject Guides are individual prep books perfect for students who want to practice a specific subject to improve their test scores. With 200 new questions and explanations in each subject! Learn more about the Subject Guides.
ACT Test Guide 2023-2024
Maybe you've been planning your future for years. Maybe you're ready to start exploring opportunities. Wherever life takes you, ACT will help you get there.
This guide was designed to make understanding all things ACT as simple as possible. With information about ACT test dates, fee waivers, and test prep, you'll find everything you need to succeed on test day.
*The dates in this document are subject to change. The most up-to-date information is available through your MyACT account.
Get the FREE ACT Test ® Guide for 2023-2024
Want free act test prep.
Elevate your test prep with more official ACT test prep resources!
This action will open a new window. Do you want to proceed?
Welcome to ACT
If you are accessing this site from outside the United States, Puerto Rico, or U.S. Territories, please proceed to the non-U.S. version of our website.