Practice I Analyse I Excel
RBI Grade B Phase 2 English: Essay Writing Tips & Topics
By Divya Sharma
Essay Writing holds importance in the English Writing section in the RBI Grade B Phase 2 examination. A scoring topic in the English section, candidates must cover to boost their scores. In this blog, we will share tips and tricks to follow to improve Essay Writing for English descriptive papers in the Phase 2 examination.
Signup to Grab Free First Mock Test To Boost Your Performance
10 Tips to Improve Essay Writing Skills for RBI Grade B Phase 2
- Make a list of topics you want to cover in your essay. Jott these points down so that, you don’t feel wordless.
- Adhere to the word count of the essay.
- Keep your content simple and easy to read and understand. Avoid using any complex vocabulary.
- Prepare your essay focusing on all these three parts introduction, body and conclusion.
- Avoid starting your essay introduction with any idiom or saying. You can mention expressions and phrases in the body of your essay.
- To improve your essay writing skills and performance keep yourself updated with the latest happenings worldwide.
- Keep yourself updated with the latest things so that, you don’t run out of words preparing essay content during the exam.
- Give relevant examples in your essay.
- Write a conclusion and try to provide your views and solution considering a particular problem.
- Develop a habit of reading newspaper articles.
- Use relevant factual and verified information in your essay content.
List of Most Probable Topics Asked in Essay Writing for Phase 2 Exam
We have listed the comprehensive topics for Phase 2 Essay Writing. Read a couple of articles covering these topics that hold importance in accordance with the exam point of view.
In the final revision of RBI Grade B, wisely dedicate your time to the top-scoring topics of English to get 85+ marks. Start reading and practicing one to two essays daily to evaluate your performance. Keep your words simple and easy to understand. At last, proofread your content to eliminate grammar and spelling mistakes in the essay.
Must Read: 10 Score Booster Tips for Precis Writing
Rbi grade b phase 2: score 85+ in english writing.
- Sign Up on Practicemock for Updated Current Affairs, Free Topic Tests and Free Mini Mocks
- Sign Up Here to Download Free Study Material
Free Mock Tests for the Upcoming Exams
- RBI Assistant Free Mock Test
- SSC Steno Free Mock Test
- SSC MTS Free Mock Test
- SSC CHSL Free Mock Test
- ISRO Scientist/ Engineer Free Mock Test
- IBPS SO Free Mock Test
- AAI JE ATC Free Mock Test
- SBI PO Mains Free Mock Test
- GATE Mechanical Free Mock Test
- GATE Civil Free Mock Test
- NABARD Gr. A Free Mock Test
- NHB Asst. Manager Free Mock Test
- SBI Clerk Free Mock Test
- Delhi Police Constable (Executive) Free Mock Test
- SSC CPO Free Mock Test
- BSSC Inter Level Free Mock Test
- AFCAT Free Mock Test
- CAT Free Mock Test
Rbi grade b exam 2024: free preparation resources, rbi grade b exam pattern 2024, rbi grade b selection process, leave a reply cancel reply.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
SSC GD Cut-offs 2023, GD Constable Previous Year Cut-offs
Gate 2024: can you solve these aptitude questions in 4 minutes-accept this challenge, sbi clerk: 7 days 7 mock test challenge, daily current affairs- helpful for bank, insurance, ssc exams.
- Latest Articles
- _Programs in News
- _RBI In News
- _Summits in News
- _Reports In News
- _Events In News
- EcoFin Articles
- _Trending Economics
- _Trending Finance
- _Financial Institution
- Regulatory Exams
- _RBI Grade B
- _NABARD Grade A
- _SEBI Grade A
- _SIDBI Grade A
- _NHB Grade A
- _PFRDA Grade A
- _IRDAI Grade A
- _IFSCA Grade A
- _Economic Thoughts
- _Basic Economics
- _Economy Bytes
- _Union Budget Terms
Descriptive English - RBI, SEBI, NABARD
Descriptive English Writing for RBI Grade B, NABARD Grade A and SEBI Grade A Exam 2022 - What are the Important Hot Essay Topics for RBI Grade B, NABARD Grade A, SEBI Grade. In this Article we will share you Essay Writing Tips, Important Essay Topics for Bank, Insurance Exam and descriptive English book pdf free download.
- Essay Writing - 40 Marks (Write on 1 out of 5 Topics Given)
- Precis Writing - 30 Marks (Write precis of a lengthy passage in around 150 words)
- Comprehension - 30 Marks (Answer 5 Questions asked based on a passage)
- Letter Writing - 30 Marks (Write on 1 out of 3 Topics Given)
- An ounce of prevention is a pound worth of cure.
- Future of BPO industries in India.
- Importance of Creative thinking in business.
- Pros & Cons of teaching Coding/ Computer Language to school Students.
- Higher Education.
- Stress Among Youth.
- NPFC Loan Collection Issue.
- Democracy and Importance of Vote.
- Scope of 5g in India.
- Advantages of UPI over money transfer
- Financial inclusion – A requirement for all ages in India
- Crowdfunding – the new phenomenon in financing
- Positive and negative effects of demonetization on the Indian economy
- Measures for promoting micro finance in India
- Environmental pollution – China’s Impact and other developing countries
- Passage on technology and banking
- 5 questions on the passage were asked
- What are your suggestions for solving NPA Problem in India?
- Is India prepared to be digitized? Discuss in the backdrop of Wannacry cyber attack.
- When other countries are going away from nuclear energy, India and China are moving towards it. Should India look for nuclear energy as on option for generating electricity?
- Should there be a uniform admission policy for higher secondary (XIth) schools all over India? Parents and students will not be allowed to choose the schools according to their preferences.
- How efficient has been the merger of SBI and its 5 associates
Top 50 Most Important Essay Writing Topic for RBI Grade B 2022
Digital currency: Importance, Risks and Challenges
Scope of 5G technology in India
Digital Asset and Its regulation
Discuss its pros and cons of Mutual Funds or Benefits of Mutual fund investments
Fintech and its impact on Banking Sector
Bad Bank and Its Impact
India's Net Zero Ambition and Its challenges
Role of Digital Media in spreading Fake news
Discuss the Role and effect of Social media on society
Importance Of Corporate Governance for Business
Pros and Cons of Merger and Acquisitions
Women in business: advantages, challenges, and opportunities
The changing role of women in corporate leadership
Impact of Geo-Political tension on Indian Economy (Russia-Ukriane)
United Nation Organization's contribution towards the recent turmoil's in Ukraine
Importance of ESG Funds
Role of Technology in Financial Inclusion
Higher education: Issues and Challenges
Importance of Mental health among youth
Access to Internet: A right or a luxury
Importance of Art and Music in life
Discuss the Increase in number of old age homes
Discuss the Risks in Banking Sector
Discuss the Future of Banking Industry
Role of newspapers in influencing society or youth
Unemployment or Underemployment: which is worse
Suggestions to alleviate the unemployment problem
Discuss the economic importance of tourism Industry
The Importance Of Personal Finance
Why Technology’s being in power is a menace
Impact of Oil price rise on Economy
Effects of prolonged use of digital media on children
Electric Vehicles: The future of transport
Post a Comment
#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)
- 7982774960/ 9693730114
- Buy Courses
- Essay Topics
- Model Essays
Descriptive English मतलब Bank Whizz
RBI Grade B Phase 2 Highly Important Essay Topics 2022
For every descriptive paper exam, Bankwhizz issues highly important topics, whether the topics are related to essays, letters, ESI, or FM. Our guess does match in the exam. Three essay topics that were asked in the SIDBI Grade-A Exam – 2022 were from our Fodder Materials. Likewise, in every exam, our topics match.
You need to write three descriptive papers for the RBI Grade B phase – 2 exams. So, this phase is fully dominated by descriptive papers. And descriptive writing is an art, which does not develop overnight; it rather takes time. The earlier you develop this skill the more chances are there for selection.
In the second phase of the RBI Grade B Exam, the descriptive English paper will have three questions. Based on the previous year’s descriptive English Exam Pattern, these three questions carrying 100 marks will be – essay, précis, and reading comprehension. You need to submit the answers in 90 minutes. You will get an ample amount of time, provided that your preparation is good.
The following are the most probable essay topics for the RBI Grade B Phase-2 exam – 2022:-
Topics related to Finance
- The pros and cons of Crypto-currencies and India’s future
- Are banks able to implement financial inclusion successfully in rural areas as well?
- Population increase and its adverse effect on India’s economy.
- Poverty is a threat to prosperity
- Is the world economy today interconnected?
- Green Finance: An approach toward sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Sustainable Gig Economy towards GDP growth of India through Aatmanirbhar Bharat.
- Financial Literacy among women and its contribution to the Indian Economy
- RBI’s Digital Currency: A Way ahead
- Indian Startups are fast turning into unicorns. Give reasons.
- Recommendations of 15th Finance Commission of India
13. Gender Discrimination / Equality
14. Women’s Cooperatives in India
15. ‘Make in India’ is shaping India’s economic future
16. Budget and Women’s Power
17. Rise in Inflation Rate in India: Concerns and Measures
18. IMF’s report on India being the fastest growing economy leaving the US, China, and Japan behind. Give your views.
19. Sustainable Energy and Economic Development Coalition / Green Economy
20. Women’s Entrepreneurship and Culture
21. Drug trafficking and threats
22. Freedom of choice
23. Media Freedom
24. Fake News and how to handle it
25. Unemployment Rate is high: A big barrier to economic development
26. Increasing old age homes: Reasons and Solutions
27. Pros and cons of teaching a foreign language in Indian Universities
Science and Technology Topics
28. Social Media: Advantages and Disadvantages
29. Digital India Mission is playing a pivotal role in transforming old India into a modern India.
30. High Internet Speed is more important than mere Internet
31. Cyber security and its challenges
Other Important Essay Topics
33. Mental Health and its impact on work
34. Importance of Communication Skills in business
35. Preparation for war is the best security of peace
36. Importance of Art and Culture in life
37. Importance of Games and Sports in Life
38. Managerial Skills versus Administrative Skills in a business
39. Importance of Decision-making skills in a business
40. A Good Leader and A good Manager: Which is the better?
Diwali Offer on BankExamsToday - Use Code DIWALI2023
- Important links:
- Our results
- Work with us
- Current Affairs
- RBI Grade B
- RBI Assistant
- NABARD Grade A
- NABARD Assistant
- SEBI Grade A
- SEBI Grade A Legal
- SBI SO Marketing
- Scale ii GBO
- Scale ii Marketing
- Scale ii Law
- Scale III Officer
- IBPS SO Marketing
- IBPS SO Law
- IBPS SO AFO
- FCI AGM General Admin
- FCI AGM Law
- FCI AGM Accounts
- NISM Mutual Funds
- NISM Equity Derivatives
- Scale II (Credit)
- Scale III(Credit)
- Management Trainee
- Credit Officer (Scale II)
- Financial Analyst (Scale III)
- Human Resources
- Lending Operations
- Investment & Treasury
- Risk Management
- General Administration
- Credit Officer Scale II
- Human Resources Scale II
- Senior HR Scale III
- Law scale II
- Senior Law Scale III
- Marketing Scale II
- Treasury Scale II
- General Knowledge
- Banking Awareness
- Financial Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability
- English Language
- Interview Preparation
- Computer Awareness
- Descriptive English
- Professional Knowledge(IT)
- Bank Promotion Exams
- Computer Awareness Quiz
- Reading Comprehensions
- Data Interpretation
- Banking Awareness Quiz
- Upcoming Bank Exams
- Credit officer Notifications
- IBPS Calendar 2019-20
- Previous Papers
- Monthly GK Digest
- PIB Monthly Summary
- Study Notes
- Vocabulary Bites
20 Expected Essay Writing Topics for RBI Grade B Exam
- > https://www.bankexamstoday.com/2018/03/20-expected-essay-writing-topics-for.html' rel='noreferrer' target='_blank'> Whatsapp
Expected Essay Writing Topics
- Fugitive Economic Offender's Bill- An effective tool to combat bank frauds
- Adhaar-Pan Link- Why is it so important?
- Steps Taken by Govt to Tackle NPA?
- Jan-Dhan Yojana and Minimum Balance Penalty- How will it work?
- Relationship between SWIFT Code and Core Banking Solution
- Why did Government decide to bear Merchant Discount Rate?
- Employment Generation Programmes of India
- Discuss GST as a tool to curb black money.
- Role of Payment Banks in Indian Banking System
- Discuss Government's Steps for Women Empowerment
- How can India improve its ranking in Human Development Index?
- Discuss National Health Policy of India
- Success of Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
- India's Emerging Role in United Nations
- Unlimited Mobile Internet- Is it a reason for unemployment
- What improved India's rank in Ease of Doing business?
- Review India's Foreign Trade Policy 2015-2010
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (Amendment) Bill, 2017
- Labour Reforms in India
- Child Development Programmes of India
Can I help you?
Hey I am Ramandeep Singh. I am determined to help students preparing for RBI, SEBI, NABARD and IBPS exams. Do you want me to help you ?