Creative Writing Home / Programs / Creative Writing
Creative Writing offers training in various approaches and techniques in the writing of fiction, poetry, essay, and drama. These courses are taught by multi-awarded and published writers expert at honing the skills of young writers.
- BA Creative Writing (2018 NEW)
- MA Creative Writing (2006)
- PhD Creative Writing (2006)
- List of Prerequisites for all DECL Courses (2023)
Course Offerings (Undergraduate and Graduate)
Connect with DECL on
- Phone: 426-3668; 981-8500 local 2118, 2119
- Email: [email protected]
- Office: Palma Hall Pavilion 1, Room 1120
UP System | UP Manila | UP Los Baños | UP Visayas | UP Baguio | UP Mindanao | UP Cebu | Open University
No Record Found
Master of Arts in Creative Writing
Other Program Information
Becoming part of the program.
We are a Catholic institution of learning dedicated to advancing the frontiers of knowledge in the theoretical and applied fields through quality graduate education that is comprehensive and responsive to the needs of society.
We are committed to the formation of scholars and high-quality professionals who are ethical, competent, compassionate, and committed to the service of their respective professions, the Church, the nation, and the global community.
We envision a Graduate School that stands for excellence and innovation and that is globally recognized for its distinct degree programs and quality research outputs.
The Graduate School commits itself to develop:
- Competent professionals who, inspired by the ideals of St. Antoninus of Florence, promote excellence in the production, advancement, and transmission of specialized knowledge and skills in the sciences, the arts, and community service;
- Scholarly researchers and creative thinkers who, kindled by St. Thomas Aquinas’s ardour for truth, aspire to become fonts of intellectual creativity and, in their quest for quality research, are proficient and critical in assessing and communicating information in various fields that impact the professions, the Church, the nation, and the global community;
- Professional Christian leaders who, touched by St. Dominic de Guzman’s apostolic fire and warmed by Mary’s motherly care, articulate ethics and truth, high level of moral maturity in resolving issues and promoting social justice and compassion for the poor, and care for the environment;
- Globally engaged citizens who, with ardent advocacy for life, promote a deeper understanding of tolerance and justice as well as linguistic, religious, and cultural diversities as a result of precise evaluation of modern problems and inquiries;
- Committed scholars who, nurtured by the dogmas of Christian faith and values, are dedicated to the pursuit of truth through the promotion of an intellectual culture that values academic rigor and freedom of scientific investigations; and
- Lifelong learners who, empowered by St. Antoninus of Florence’s zeal for learning, are committed to the advancement of a higher culture through a continuous search for intellectual inquiries and new knowledge as well as faithfulness to Catholic intellectual traditions.
After completing the degree program, the student must be able to:
- Demonstrate an updated knowledge of current developments in the discipline of creative writing, as well as a richer and more formal background in literature (particularly Philippine literature, and in the genre in which they work);
- Exhibit a higher level of writing, both in terms of craft and of philosophical/socio-political/moral insights, as well as articulate their own poetics.
- Epitomize a high level of professionalism as creative writers, as well as take their place as leaders of the literary community, not just in the University but in the larger society;
- Write their own books of poetry, fiction, creative nonfiction and/or drama that effectively communicate their ideas to their intended audience;
- Exhibit a deeper and broader understanding of the role of creative writing and literature in the development of a highly cultured society both in the local and global contexts;
- Demonstrate a richer and more formal background in literature (particularly Philippine literature, and in the genre in which they work), as well as articulate their own poetics.
Click here for the Admission Policies and Procedures of the Graduate School.
Go to THIS PAGE and look for the “Graduate School” tab for the tuition fees.
GS 500 – St. Thomas and Critical Thinking As the philosophical foundation of Research Methodology, it isa study of the principles of skills in critical thinking according to St. Thomas Aquinas in the three areas of mental cognition: simple apprehension, judgement, and reasoning; and of common fallacies toward the acquisition of the art of argumentation.
GS 501 – Literary Research (From Concept to Framework) Methodical study and application of the historical, descriptive and textual and textual methods of literary investigation for the retrieval, authentication, interpretation and evaluation of literary texts in view of the goals of literary criticism and appreciation. By the way of framework and background, it involves familiarity with literary theory and Philosophy of Literature as bases for content and direction of research agenda.
CW 601 – Poetry Writing Workshop 1 (Fundamentals of Poetry Writing)
CW 602 – Fiction Writing Workshop 1 (Fundamentals of Fiction Writing)
CW 603 – Creative Non-fiction Writing Workshop 1 (Fundamentals of Creative Non-fiction Writing)
CW 604 – Theories for Writers (Theories of Literary Criticism)
CW 605 – Poetics for Writers (Philosophy of Writing)
CW 606 – Children’s/Young Adult Literature Writing Workshop
CW 607 – Travel Writing Workshop
CW 608 – Poetry Writing Workshop 2 (Special Problems in Poetry Writing)
CW 609 – Fiction Writing Workshop 2 (Special Problems in Fiction Writing)
CW 610 – Creative Nonfiction Workshop 2 (Special Problems in Creative Nonfiction Writing)
CW 611 – Playwriting Workshop 1 (Fundamental of Playwriting)
CW 612 – Playwriting Workshop 2 (Special Problem in Playwriting)
CW 613 – Special Topics (Food Writing, Science/FantasyFiction, Performance Poetry/Spoken Word, Crime/ Detective Fiction, Film Scriptwriting, etc.)
LIT 609 – Literary Translation
LIT 904 – Philippine Poetry*
LIT 905 – Philippine Fiction*
LIT 906 – Philippine Creative Nonfiction*
LIT 907 – Philippine Drama*
Anglo-American Literature Latin American Literature Or any other Literature subject
Written Comprehension Examinations (WCE) TW I – Thesis Proposal (3 units) TW II – Research Colloquium (3 units) TW Ill – Thesis Defense (3 units)
© Copyright 2020 . UNIVERSITY OF SANTO TOMAS. All Rights reserved.
Powered by: ust communications bureau.
The University of Santo Tomas is one of the leading private research universities in the Philippines and is consistently ranked among the top 1000 universities in the whole world. With academic degrees and research thrusts in the natural, health, applied, social, and sacred sciences, as well as business and management, the University continuously strives to make a positive impact on the society.
Visit Us: Espana Blvd., Sampaloc, Manila, Philippines 1008
Be Informed. Subscribe.
Send us your feedback.
© Copyright 2023. University of Santo Tomas. All Rights reserved. | Powered by Communications Bureau
TalkShop is a Civil Service Accredited Learning and Development Institution. Contact Us: (63) 917 877 5588 | (63) 917 790 5588
Having the ability to write beautifully and creatively is something you can learn to do. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. Sure, it may seem like a “talent” that comes naturally to some individuals, but creative writing is a skill you can master, too. You just need to learn how to articulate your thoughts fluidly in written form, then practice by doing creative writing exercises.
This Creative Writing Course will expose you to various writing styles and forms. This includes prose and poetry, as well as formal compositions like articles, essays, and newsletters. In each session, you will be shown inspiring creative writing examples and learn valuable writing tips that you can put into practice
Mobile : (63) 917 790 5588 | (63 ) 917 877 5588
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Aspiring writers who want to learn the components of correct and effective writing and the styles of creative and meaningful self-expression
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- 1 Rules and application of grammar (parts of speech, phrases, symbols)
- 2 Principles of composition (diction, words to ideas, transitions, sentences)
- 3 About writing form (business styles, language format, voice, color)
- 4 Common errors (word relations, idioms, dialects, figures of speech, jargons)
- 5 Other styles and exceptions (dual meanings, foreign languages, standards)
- 6 Other simple strategies (do’s, don’t’s)
- 1 Master accuracy and fluency in creative writing.
- 2 Learn to express one’s thoughts and emotions coherently and clearly.
- 3 Develop a personal style by using one’s sense of connected-ness.
- 4 Use particular techniques to add color and flavor to a story.
- 5 Focus on the flow of writing that engages the target audience.
- 6 Merge logic and creativity in all writing tasks.
TalkShop uses Integrated Language Teaching. This means 30% of the course is comprised of facilitator-based discussions while 70% is dedicated to an interactive learning experience through:
- 1 Guided Writing Activities
- 2 Creative Thinking Practice
- 3 Composition Exercises
- 4 Crtitical Thinking and Critiquing Session
I. The Art of Creation II. Setting Objectives and Expectations III. Creativity vs. Innovation IV. Techniques for Improved Creativity
- Unleashing Your Imagination
- Defying the Boundaries of Logic
V. Creativity Development
- Free-writing Demonstration
- Expressing Thoughts and Emotions
- Demonstrating Writing Devices
VI. Guided Learning
- Showing, Not Telling
- Using Literary Devices
- Adding C.R.E.A.M.
VII. Self-evaluation and Proofreading
- Avoiding Redundancies and Superfluities
- Learning the Common Mistakes of Writers
- Writing Evaluation and Development
VIII. Creative Composition
- Imaginative Writing
- Narrative Writing
- Descriptive Writing
- Synthesis Writing
IX. Program Writing and Next Steps
- Individual Recommendations
- Creating Writing and Dream Journal
- Action Plan and Implementation
The best English school in the Philippines, is the leading consultancy and training institute for personal effectiveness, corporate protocol, and management communication.
Learn from the experts in Project Management, Leadership Training, Personality Development, Speech, Writing, and Teaching Programs
Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
Contact Number (required)
- Course Finder
- Schools, Colleges, and Universities
- Grants and Scholarship Programs
- For Institutions
Creative writing, as a subject, primarily deals with the principles and techniques used in writing non-technical forms of literature such as poems, novels, and essays.
Writing poetry is one of the main forms of creative writing. In taking creative writing classes, you’ll typically be taught the different types of poetry (those that tell stories, those that chronicle complicated adventures, those that explore the poet’s thoughts), standard poetry structures (how many lines should be in each stanza, how many syllables should be at each line, at which part should rhymes be introduced), and the different ways poetry can be used including how to tackle important social issues.
Screenplays contain the dialogues that actors in a movie are required to deliver as well as other miscellaneous instructions that they are required to follow while performing a scene. When making screenplays, students are typically taught how to come up with ideas for a story, how to introduce characters, how to build up tension, and how to effectively end it. Also included are guidelines on how to write acting instructions on the script, factors that need to be considered when working on a script such as budget and time, and how to ensure that your script will sell once it’s done.
People typically see songwriting as something that comes naturally — the result of a sudden stroke of genius that eventually leads to bestselling albums and sold-out concerts. In reality, songwriters typically follow a predetermined process (writing the song, copyrighting it, submitting it to music distributors, promoting it across media platforms) when writing songs. These, as well as industry standards that songwriters are expected to live up to, are some of the things that you may learn in a creative writing class.
Max Martin – Max Martin is a songwriter and record producer noted for producing a long string of hit songs from the 90s up to the present time including 58 Top 10 hits on the Billboard Hot 100 and 22 Number 1s. Some of his most popular and recent works include Katy Perry’s “I Kissed a Girl,” Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off,” Ariana Grande’s “Problem,” Jessie J.’s “Domino,” Adele’s “Send My Love to Your New Lover,” Avril Lavigne’s “What the Hell” and Pink’s “So What” among several others.
Taylor Swift is a hugely successful pop star who is known for either writing or co-writing the songs on her albums. She started writing songs at the age of twelve and won her first Nashville Songwriters Association’s Songwriter of the Year award at the age of eighteen. She eventually collected six more of the same award during the course of her career in addition to 10 Grammy Awards, 19 American Music Awards, 22 Billboard Music Awards, 11 Country Music Association Awards, 8 Academy of Country Music Awards, 10 People’s Choice Awards, and 25 Teen Choice Awards.
James Cameron is a critically-acclaimed screenwriter and director who wrote and directed two of the highest grossing films of all time: Titanic and Avatar. Aside from the two blockbuster movies, he’s also behind other iconic Hollywood films such as the Terminator, Aliens, and Rambo.
William Shakespeare is one of the most famous poets and playwrights (people who write the scripts for plays) of all time. Although the exact number of copies his works have sold is not clear, he is often considered to be the one the bestselling writers of all time. His extensive list of works include “38 plays, 154 sonnets, two long narrative poems, and a few other verses.”
Juan Miguel Severo
Juan Miguel Severo i s a spoken word artist who became famous after his performance of his poems “Ang Huling Tula na Isusulat Ko Para Sa’Yo” and “Naniniwala Ako” became viral online. Since then, he has branched out to acting in television dramas (as Rico in “On the Wings of Love”) and stageplays (“Hintayan ng Langit”).
Resources for Further Reading
- How to Electrify Your Writing with Verbs: A Songwriting Lesson with Pat Pattison
- 10 Ways to Grow as a Songwriter and Write Better Music
- The Process of Songwriting and Music Industry Standards
- Poem Structures
- How to Write a Screenplay
- Most Common Problems in Screenplay
- J.K. Rowling’s Writing Process in Her Own Words
You may also be interested in
- Senior High School Specialized Subject: Shielded Metal Arc Welding
- Senior High School Specialized Subject: Electrical Installation and Maintenance
- Senior High School Specialized Subject: Consumer Electronics Servicing
- Senior High School Specialized Subject: Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Servicing
- Senior High School Specialized Subject: Automotive Servicing
The contents of the comments section are the personal advice and opinions of their respective authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of courses.com.ph. We reserve the right to remove any materials that we consider to be malicious, inappropriate, or in violation of existing laws in the Philippines.
Post a Reply Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Sponsored posts, featured posts.
- How to Choose the Right Course in College
- Different Types of Courses That You Can Take in the Philippines
- College Courses in the Philippines
- Tesda Courses in the Philippines
- Online Courses in the Philippines
- In Demand Jobs in the Philippines and Abroad
- Highest Paying Jobs in the Philippines as of 2015
- Tuition Fees of Colleges and Universities in the Philippines as of SY 2014-2015
- In Demand Courses in the Philippines
- Alternative Learning System Frequently Asked Questions
All articles posted on this website are the intellectual property of Courses.com.ph. You may not reproduce its content, in part or in its entirety, without prior approval.
Copyright © 2011-2018 COURSES.com.ph | All Rights Reserved
Get information on online courses and degree programs. Get access to our exclusive facebook community! Join Now
Click here to see our discounts on online courses
Bachelor of Fine Arts Major in Creative Writing
- About this Course
About this course
Things you might need for this course, about the provider.
The Ateneo de Manila University is a private research university in Quezon City, Philippines. Founded in 1859 by the Society of Jesus, the Ateneo is the third-oldest university in the Philippines.
Top 9 Content Writing Courses in the Philippines With Placements
With the age of digitalization and a year of pandemics, the marketing aspect of companies around the world has changed from traditional to digital marketing. the increase in the use of electronic devices in the last few years has led numerous brands, agencies, and companies, small or large, to transform their strategies to reach out to their respective audiences and customer base through an internet-based approach. the most important aspect that drives these digital marketing strategies is content..
The Philippines is recognized as a developing country and is now becoming a newly industrialized market with a shift from agriculture to the service sector and manufacturing. A lot of companies are moving or setting up their base in the Philippines, and a lot of home-grown companies are expanding.
This, in turn, is going to lead to an increase in the number of job opportunities and hence, an increase in companies hiring content creators to contribute to the digital marketing of their brands around the globe. Whether as a freelance or full-time content writer, the market for content writers in the Philippines is booming.
Before we get into the list of some of the best content writing courses in the Philippines, let’s get a brief idea of what content writing is, what it includes, the salary packages, and the career opportunities available in the Philippines and across the world through work from home facility.
What is Content Writing?
Content writing is the planning, structuring, writing, editing, and publishing of web content for digital marketing purposes. Content writing includes different writing styles for articles, blogs, flyers, infographics, brochures, book reviews, ebooks, statements of purpose, Google Ads copy, business listing, academic writing, press releases, business writing, video script, product description, and social media posts. The content has to be engaging enough to grasp the attention of the targeted audience, consistently posted, and of high quality.
The average salary of content writers ranges from 2,37,900 PHP (Philippine Peso) – 2,71,870 PHP (Philippine Peso) a year for beginners to 3,39,850 PHP (Philippine Peso) – 5,43,745 PHP (Philippine Peso) a year for someone with a good hands-on experience of 2-5 years. Salaries also vary for freelance writers, full-time writers, and part-time writers for MNCs, educational institutions, startups, and entrepreneurs.
What are the Career Opportunities?
Content writing as a career option can be taken up by anyone – a student, a homemaker, a working professional, or an entrepreneur. The skills that are of paramount importance while learning content writing is a habit of reading, consistency in writing, time management , keeping up with the trends, and willingness to experiment with the different writing styles. Anyone willing to do the above-mentioned can become a successful content writer.
Some of the Content Writing Career Opportunities Available in the Philippines and Abroad are:
– Content Creator
– Content Strategists
– SEO Content Writers
– Content Editors
– Brand Journalists
– Social Media Content Specialists
– Curriculum Designer
– Instructional Designers
– Academic Writers
– Technical Writers
– Subject Matter Experts
– Video Content/ YouTube Content Creators
– Resume Writing or Professional Profile Building
The Top 9 Institutes for Content Writing Courses in the Philippines
We have compiled a list of the institutes offering content writing courses in the Philippines for you to select from.
IIM SKILLS is an online teaching institute recognized for its various digital marketing and content writing courses in the Philippines and other parts of Asia. The institute has trained over 2500 students ensuring the quality of education and, after the course, guaranteed placements. The trainers have experience of more than 12 years and have worked with top brands of the world.
IIM SKILLS offers a 4-month Content Writing Course (CWMC), which includes 4 weeks of live Sessions, 3 months of internship with hands-on experience, and another 10+ hours of live sessions during the internship.
IIM SKILLS CONTENT WRITING COURSE MODULES & CONTENT
Course Fees: 10,195 PHP
– 25 Types of writing skills
– 16 hours of lecture
– 10+ Hours of sessions during the internship
– Free tools worth 23,800 PHP (Philippine Peso)
– Practical assignments and regular feedback
– Portfolio development
– Freelance jobs and guaranteed internship opportunities
– Lifetime consulting and technical Support
– Certifications from IIM SKILLS and HubSpot
– Publishing of the work during the course
IIM SKILLS Alumni’s Work at The alumni of IIM SKILLS gets the opportunity to work at some of the world’s biggest companies.
Professional Courses from IIM SKILLS
- Digital Marketing Course
- Technical Writing Course
- Financial Modeling Course
- Business Accounting And Taxation Course
- CAT Coaching
Contact: +919580740740, [email protected]
Download IIM SKILLS Content Writing Course Brochure
Find Why 20,000+ People Love IIM SKILLS
Udemy is one of the biggest online learning platforms founded in 2007, with over 200,000 courses varying from self-growth to core education concept building. The courses available on the platform are taught by different teachers from around the globe and have their reach to various sections of society – students, working professionals, budding entrepreneurs, etc.
They Offer a Variety of Content Writing Courses in the Philippines, Namely:
– Ultimate Web Content Writing Masterclass (4.6/5) (Attended by 1,801 students)
– Content is King: Writing Killer Content for Web and Marketing (4.3/5) (Attended by 1,211 students)
– How to write great Web Content (4.6/5) (Attended by 634 students)
– The complete content writing course in 2021 (4.3/5) (Attended by 506 students)
– Become a Freelance Content Writer (4.7/5) (Attended by 71 students)
– Search Engine Optimization
– How to publish your work
– Content and Market Research
– Content Writing of various types
– Content Marketing
– Grammar, Sentence Structure, and Vocabulary
– How to edit content
– Website Development using WordPress
– How to keep track of Social Media Trends
Course Fees: Course fees on Udemy varies from one course to another. Students also get discounts on these courses. The fee ranges from 245 PHP to 2380 PHP.
– Self-Paced Courses
– Experienced Trainees
– Pre- Recorded Videos
– Affordable Fees
– Assignments and Quizzes
– Lifetime Content Access to Material
– Certification on completion
– Globally Recognized Courses
Recommended Read: Digital Marketing Courses in the Philippines
3. Skill Upgrader
Skill Upgrader is a consultant company that helps people in career growth. They provide an innovative learning approach through interactive sessions and on-demand training for several courses with the goal of learning through working on projects. With over 1000+ participants in 4+ countries, they are now providing content writing courses in the Philippines too.
– Introduction to Content Writing
– Web Hosting, Domain, and Website Development
– Understanding the Writing Process
– Keyword Research
– Ways to write Optimized Content
– Process of Content Creation and Management
– Content Marketing Basics
– All about a Call to Action in writing
– Building the content marketing strategy
– Lead Generation
– Email Marketing
– How to Freelance
Course Fees: The course fee is 10,470 PHP, but currently, it is available at a discount price of 5641 PHP.
– Demo Class
– 16+ Hours Classes
– 70+ Hours of
– Tools worth 27,200 PHP
– Placement Support
– Freelance Work or Job Portfolio Development
– 3 Months of Guaranteed Internship
– Lifetime Support
– Instant Content Writing Course Certification
4. Education & Career Times
The Education & Career Times, or the ECT is a government-recognized training startup founded in 2010, has trained over 1200 students, and is now a part of leading content writing courses in the Philippines.
ECT is determined to change the dynamics of the way education is imparted by dividing the course into two steps: learning the theory and later working on live projects during the internship provided by the institute. The course includes live classes, recorded sessions, assignments and tasks, regular feedback, and mentor-mentee discussions whenever required.
The Course Module:
– Content Writing Introduction
– How to build your vocabulary
– All about grammar
– Tools, Tips, and Techniques of Writing online
– Ways to write creative non-fiction content
– Ways to write creative fiction content
– Different Aspects of Business Writing
– Different Aspects of Technical Writing
– Tips for Building Academic Writing skills
– Ways to write specific content
– Basics of Content Marketing, Keyword Research, and Web Development
– Monetizing your work
– Publishing your work
Course Fees: The course lasts for the duration of 3 months, and the course fee is 10,200 PHP.
– Regular Feedback and personalized sessions
– 32 hours of Live Online Interactive Sessions
– 50 Hours of eLearning Videos and Resources
– Live Projects, Writing Assignments, and Exams
– Placement Assistance
– Internship Opportunity
– Lifetime Access and Dedicated Support
– Certification from the Government of India
HubSpot is a free online training leader offering courses worldwide with a mission to provide training to everyone, irrespective of their age, for the digital age. They have expanded their courses to now offer online content writing courses in the Philippines.
They have dedicated instructors who teach you all about content writing in their content writing course from the basics to the advanced level. The course is available for marketing professionals, inbound professionals, and content producers. They have trained 250,000 students to date.
– Power of Storytelling
– How to create content
– Content Strategy
– How to generate content ideas
– How to write quality blogs
– Blogging through HubSpot on Google
– How to repurpose your content value
– How to create content clusters
– Video Marketing Strategy
– Guest Blogging Strategy
– How to promote your content
– Analyzing the Content
Course Fees : Well, as we told you earlier, this course is entirely free.
– The courses are free of cost
– 12 lessons and 11 Videos
– 11 Quizzes
– Personalized training tailored according to your requirements
– Globally Recognized Certifications
Recommended Read: Technical Writing Courses in the Philippines
Skillshare is an online learning community from educational videos. With over 35,000 online courses and more than 28 million enrolments, Skillshare now offers complete web and content writing courses in the Philippines taught by a consultant and coach in the field of digital marketing.
– Intro to Content Writing
– Methodology of Learning Content Writing
– How to research, write and edit content and use marketing tools
– Content Writing Basics
– Keyword Research and Grammar Rules
– How to create Headlines
– How to create sub-headlines
– Call To Action Ideas
– How to include an image and sources
– How to outsource or include external links
Course Fees : An individual can get access to numerous courses with a monthly or yearly subscription. A monthly subscription costs around 410 PHP and a yearly subscription costs around 1570 PHP.
– Free Registration
– Self-Paced Classes
– Unlimited Access to classes
– Taught by Industry leaders
– Hands-On class projects
Indian Institute of Digital Education is one of the leading content writing courses in the Philippines and a premiere school for digital marketing education. Founded in 2016, they have trained more than 60,000 students with the help of 70+ trainers on various platforms – online, offline, and on-demand mediums.
Their focus is to impart digital skills to their trainees with keen attention to changing trends in digital marketing and content writing. They work on the formula of learning from the trainers, applying the knowledge in the real world, and then evaluating the results to better understand the course.
IIDE offers a content writing/ copywriting course based on advanced teaching methodology. The course is designed in a way to help you understand the basic concepts of content writing through video lectures spanning more than 3 hours of classes and practice tests and assignments. The course is self-paced with live online sessions and one-on-one discussion sessions with the mentors.
– Copywriting Basics
– Copywriting Basics – Digitally
– Principles of content writing
– Elements and Formulas for Copywriting
– Marketing Appeals in Writing
– The Process of Writing
– Importance of Art in Writing
– Content creation for social media
– Tools and Presentation Techniques
Course Fees : 3060 PHP
– 3+ Online Lectures
– 5+ Practice Assignments and Mock Tests
– Access to Videos for 30 Days
– Dedicated Question and Answer Support
IIDE Alumni’s work at IIDE Students gets hired by some of the leading agencies and companies worldwide.
Coursera is a massive online course providing platform and offers a variety of courses in collaboration with different universities around the world. Coursera has 4000+ free and paid courses and has over 92 million registered learners.
The courses are taught by industry experts and professionals with years of experience in the said field. The courses are self-paced with quizzes after the end of weekly modules and final examinations after the end of all the modules. With an abundance of courses, some of the available content writing courses in the Philippines are:
– Good with Words: The writing and Editing Program by the University of Michigan includes 4 courses (4.7/5) (Attended by 70k students)
– The content Strategy for Professionals Specialization Program by Northwestern University includes 5 courses (4.6/5) (Attended by 42k students)
– The Strategy of Content Marketing by University of California (4.5/5) (Attended by 260k students)
– Word Choice
– How to Structure and Organize
– Editing Content
– How to Proofread
– Strategy to Market your content
– How to engage an audience
– How to manage content
– How to expand the content reach
– How to create an impact through your content
Course Fees : The courses on Coursera can be enrolled in for free or for a 7-day trial period, but one has to pay the fees for gaining a certificate. The fee varies from 1360 PHP to 3400 PHP.
– Self-Paced Learning
– Weekly Practice Quizzes
– Graded Assignments with feedback from peers
– Lifetime Access to the course
– Certification by the university after completion
– Global Acceptance of the courses
9. Henry Harvin
Founded in 2013, Henry Harvin Education is one of the global education technology companies focused on providing online and offline certifications, degrees, and diplomas to students and working professionals around the globe. The company has trained over 3 Lac students and has a range of 200+ courses to choose from.
They offer one of the best content writing courses in the Philippines, with 10 modules in a 1-course program. With 36+ Hours of online live interactive sessions and extensive content writing practice, they help trainees undergo projects in numerous aspects of writing such as research, technical and academic writing to name a few.
– Basics of English: Grammar, Jargon, etc
– Skills to research online, create graphics, analyze data, edit, and other internet skills
– Marketing and Business Writing
– Content Strategy Building
– Research and Technical Writing
– Academic Writing
– Creative Writing
– Email Drafting
– How to Get Projects
– Soft Skills Development
– Resume Creation
Course Fees: There are two content writing courses in the Philippines offered by Henry Harvin. One with live classes and the other which is self-paced. The fee is 9175 PHP and 10,195 PHP, respectively.
– Live Projects
– Basic Graphic Designing Skills
– Beginners Web Development Skills
– Guaranteed Internship
– Publishing of all your work: Article, E-Book, Press release, etc
– Access to Competitions and Hackathons
– 100% Placement
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How is a content writing course helpful?
Content writing courses help in innumerable ways:
– You learn different types of writing
– The guidance and regular feedback on your writing by the trainers
– You get to experiment with your writing styles
– You learn essential web development and graphic designing skills
– You learn to conduct topic wise and keyword research
– You learn to publish your work without any publisher
– You learn to monetize your skills even before starting a job
Q2. What is the benefit of attending online content writing courses in the Philippines?
Online content writing courses are budget-friendly compared to offline courses. They are also accessible from the comfort of our homes, and missed classes can be accessed through the recording, which gives an in-class atmosphere. The resources shared during the sessions are available for a lifetime, and demo sessions make choosing which online course is the most suitable for you much easier.
Q3. What are the qualifications required to become a content writer?
An individual has to just be passionate about writing to become a content creator. All the other course-related skills can be learned later.
Q4. Where can I get placed/hired as a full-time employee once I have finished learning from one of these content writing courses in the Philippines?
Initially, after finishing your course, you can start your internship with some of the institutes mentioned earlier. Then, you can get hired as a full-time content writer after a year of relevant experience in some of the world’s top brands, such as KPMG, Dell, Amazon, Genpact, Forbes, Johnson & Johnson, to name a few. There are other opportunities with startups, institutes, and various existing businesses available too.
Q5. Are all the available content writing courses in the Philippines mentioned in this article?
Yes, there are other available content writing courses in the Philippines, but we have listed out all the top online content writing courses that are out there in this article.
Q6. How important is content writing for the marketing of a business or company?
Content drives the entire marketing as it is the backbone of all the marketing campaigns rolled out by a company, and it is what separates a successful company from any other company. You might be able to design exceptional graphics, but without content added to them, it would be difficult to reach the audience, and that is where content writers come into play.
We have compiled the list of best content writing courses in this article to provide you with all the necessary information before you decide to register yourself. We hope that you will be able to choose the course that is the most convenient for you.
Content writers are in huge demand right now with various profiles for you to enter, and with the right skill set, you will end up working at the world’s finest companies in either the Philippines or abroad.
Hello, I’ve read an infinitive number of articles about content writing courses in the Philippines, and this is the most informative of them all. I’ve wanted to learn content writing for a long time, but finding a course that I can fit around my academics has proven difficult. This article gathers all of the information I need about the course, such as the course fee, duration, and method, in one location for me. I feel like the writer did all of the work, so I just wanted to express my gratitude
hi, Can you let me know what the typical pay for content writers in Philippines is? I’ve finished my degree and am currently looking for a career. One of the occupations I’m interested in is content writing. however, fantastic essay; well done.
Hi, I am an academician. I was searching for content writing to learn more about it. Your article gave me the clarity on the topic and much more. Thanks for the wonderful explanation in detail and hope to enroll in the course. Soon will contact you in this matter.
Hi, I am Vallerie. I have a home bakery shop. I want to make and promote my business online. On viewing the video I am convinced to join IIM skills. But I want to have a demo online meet to interact first with the mentor.
Hi, I a Kevin. I am Law Practitioner. I want to learn Legal writing. Will this course cover aspects of Legal writing?
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Join Free Content Writing Demo Class
Our Upcoming Live Batch’s Starting From
Sunday batch - 26th nov 2023.
Sunday 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM (IST)
4 Seats Left
You May Also Like To Read
Top 3 digital marketing courses in kuwait with placements, top 8 business analytics courses in udaipur with live training, top 4 gst certification courses in agra with placements, list of top 3 investment banking training institutes in hyderabad, top 7 data analytics courses in the uk with practical training, top 10 digital marketing courses in vereeniging with placements, copywriting in india: a creative career choice, top 10 different types of engineering courses in india., top 10 taxation and accounting courses with placements, share your contact details.
- Comments This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Download Course Brochure (.pdf)
Request for online demo.
- Name This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Download Mock Test
Request to speak with mba advisor, take first online coaching, download course brochure, download course brochure (.pdf) & also speak with our expert advisors.
- 💫Illuminate Your Learning Journey! 🪔 Enroll Today and Get 10% Off | Use Code : HAPPYDIWALI
Talk To Our Agent
- Email This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Request For a Callback
- Phone This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
- Company Name *
- Hiring for * Select Program Content Writer Digital Marketer Data Analyst Financial Modellers Technical Writer Business Accounting & Taxation Search Engine Optimization Investment Banking
- Attach Document * Max. file size: 256 MB.
- Company Name * First
- Select Program Select Program Business Accounting & Taxation Course Content Writing Master Course Digital Marketing Master Course Data Analytics Master Course Financial Modeling Course Search Engine Optimization Technical Writing Master Course
- Select Mumbers Select Mumbers 1 2 3 4 5 10+
Do more with Edukasyon.ph!
Get more college and career guidance by signing up to Edukasyon.ph! Gain access to free and premium career assessment tests, useful content to help you navigate college and helpful internship guides to start your career journey.
Join 500,000 students in the Edukasyon.ph community!
Create a FREE account to discover opportunities
and get personalized advice for your education to career path.
(We'll help you get there the easiest way possible.)
Come for the rewards , stay for the learning .
Schools offering Literature & Writing courses in the Philippines
Results (59), far eastern university.
- Private University, Manila, Metro Manila
- MA in Letters
- Ed.D in Literature and Language Education
- Master's ₱ 44,000-70,000 per year
"Every coin has 2 sides; the good and the bad. And just like that, all the elements found in FEU were in balance of good and bad. I had awesome and not so awesome professors. The atmosphere was conduci..."
D. V. studied ABMASSCOM , graduated 2012
Manuel S. Enverga University Foundation
- Private University, Lucena City, Quezon
- AB in Literature
- Bachelor's ₱ 44,000-50,000 per year
"Great all of the facilities that you need is provided."
R. S. studied ABMASSCOM , graduated 2002
De La Salle University
- Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing
- MA in Languange and Literature
- PhD in Literature
- Doctor of Arts in Language and Literature
- Doctor of Fine Arts in Creative Writing
- Bachelor's ₱ 205,000-225,000 per year
- Center of Development in Literature & Writing
"The professors in DLSU are one of the best in the country. Everyone wants to bring out the best in their students. Of course, you cannot escape some who are too lazy to prepare for the day but most of..."
A. L. studied ABCOM , graduated 2008
University of the Philippines Baguio
- State University, Baguio City, Benguet
- Apply to this School via Edukasyon.ph
- BA in Language and Literature
- Bachelor's ₱ 20,000-30,000 per year
- Master's ₱ 6,000-24,000 per year
Included in the Free Tuition Law
"Professors in UP Baguio comprise of variety of personalities who are excellent in their field. They are not only brimming with brilliance but they also make continues effort to update their knowledge ..."
A. L. studied AB-LL , graduated 2008
University of San Carlos
- Catholic Private University, Cebu City, Cebu
- AB in English Language and Literature
- AB in Literary and Cultural Studies (with Creative Writing)
- MA in Literature
- Bachelor's ₱ 70,000-80,000 per year
- Master's ₱ 19,500-35,000 per year
"It has campus is in the middle of downtown and near to Jones Avenue, a main street, where all jeeps ply all the routes in Cebu City. The students came from the middle to upper middle class of the econ..."
A. V. studied AB-ENG , graduated 2008
University of San Agustin
- Private University, Iloilo City, Iloilo
"For standards in the nineties, the school was not bad. It even had upgrades in multimedia equipment on my last year there. Things could be better, though, like English proficiency of the teachers. The..."
J. V. studied AB-ENG , graduated 2001
Cebu Normal University
- State University, Cebu City, Cebu
- BA in English-Literature
- Doctor of Arts in Literature and Communication
- Bachelor's ₱ 6,000-10,000 per year
- Master's ₱ 4,000-10,000 per year
"Cool atmosphere & calibrated professors. It needs more improvement on facilities but the good thing was both students and faculties were able to utilize all available resources to produce quality educ..."
R. J. studied AB-ENG , graduated 2012
Philippine Normal University
- State University, Manila, Metro Manila
- Bachelor in Literature Education
- MA in Education with Specialization in Literature
- MA in Education with Specialization in Literature- Filipino Stream
- MA in Teaching Literature - Filipino Stream
- MA in Teaching Literature - English Stream
- Master's ₱ 8,400-17,000 per year
"Most classrooms are air-conditioned and are very conducive to learning. However, there are some classrooms which are dilapidated caused by the previous typhoons. The library, just like the rest of the..."
E. J. studied BSED-ENG , graduated 2014
Ateneo de Manila University
- Private University, Quezon City, Metro Manila
- AB Literature (English)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Major in Creative Writing
- MA in English Language and Literature Teaching
- PhD in English Language and Literature
- Bachelor's ₱ 160,000-180,000 per year
- Master's ₱ 50,000-70,000 per year
- Center of Excellence in Literature & Writing
"The atmosphere is very professional, with the right faculties, mentors and references available easily. The professors are the best in the field in the Philippines, and the library is one of the best."
D. B. studied BFA-CW , graduated 2014
University of the Philippines Diliman
- State University, Quezon City, Metro Manila
- BA in Comparative Literature
- BA in Filipino at Panitikan ng Pilipinas
- BA in Creative Writing
- BA in Malikhaing Pagsulat sa Filipino
- MA in Creative Writing
- MA in English Studies (Anglo-American Literature)
- MA in Malikhaing Pagsulat
- MA in Comparative Literature
- PhD in Malikhaing Pagsulat
- PhD in Comparative Literature
- PhD Creative Writing
- PhD in Hispanic Literature
- Certificate in Creative Writing in Filipino
- Bachelor's ₱ 40,000-50,000 per year
- Master's ₱ 5,400-14,500 per year
"There is no doubt that the College of Mass Communication, and the University of the Philippines as a whole, is the leader in education in the Philippines. What I liked about my University was the atmo..."
J. V. studied ABCR , graduated 2000
Rizal Technological University
- State University, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila
- MA in English major in Literature
- Master's ₱ 12,000-18,000 per year
"Professors should always be respected. You may hate some of them but respect should always be there. School atmosphere may not be the best but learn to accept things as they are ans see the beauty in..."
L. A. studied BSED-ENG , graduated 2010
Bicol University - Main Campus
- State University, Legazpi City, Albay
- Master's ₱ 9,200 per year
"My school has a friendly and fun atmosphere. I was able to mingle with my professors and talk about my problems at in life and studies. They are like our friends in there even during our lectures; I e..."
C. C. studied ABJ , graduated 2010
University of Southeastern Philippines
- State University, Davao City, Davao
- BA in Literature and Cultural Studies
- Bachelor's ₱ 14,000-20,000 per year
- Master's ₱ 8,000-14,000 per year
"The campus is very spacious with a big gym and buildings but there is no library. The teachers have masters and doctorate in their own fields. This makes the quality of education better. There were a ..."
N. B. studied BSED-ENG , graduated 2011
- Private University, Cagayan de Oro, Misamis Oriental
- Master in Literature
- Bachelor's ₱ 50,000-60,000 per year
"The professors were great. The atmosphere conducive and the facilities in place."
G. M. studied ABEL , graduated 1997
La Salle University Ozamiz
- Private University, Ozamiz City, Misamis Occidental
- Master's ₱ 34,000 per year
"Each professor is required to have at least a Masters degree. That, as we know, is a tough feat. Therefore, we can say that these educators are experts and are in the know of what they shared to us. ..."
L. F. studied ABMASSCOM , graduated 2008
Philippine Normal University - Agusan Campus
- State University, Prosperidad, Agusan del Sur
- MA in Education major in Filipino Literature
- Master's ₱ 13,000-18,500 per year
"Among the campuses of Philippine Normal University, One thing that I appreciated most in PNU Agusan was the environment. The place is conducive for learning because the whole campus is surrounded with..."
E. M. studied BSED-ENG , graduated 2006
Mindanao State University - Main Campus
- State University, Marawi City, Lanao del Sur
- MA in Filipino major in Literature
"Proffesors are very good and excellent. Atmosphere is very cold, not polluted air, peacefull. Facilities are very old, needs repair or new building like two or three story buildings."
F. F. studied ABFIL , graduated 1989
Mindanao State University - Gensan
- State University, General Santos City, South Cotabato
- AB in English major in Literature
- Bachelor's ₱ 2,000-2,400 per year
"MSU is known to be a standard school whichever campus it is. The professors possess a common goal, to provide very competent products. Most graduates from this university are able to pass and top boar..."
J. J. studied BSED-ENG , graduated 2010
Central Philippine University
- MA in English Language and Literature
- Master's ₱ 26,000-28,000 per year
"Most of our Departments professors are young, they were all accommodating and very good at their craft. I didn't have anything against them since we considered them as our loving mentors. The school'..."
K. J. studied ABMC-BJ , graduated 2011
Wesleyan University Philippines
- Private College, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija
- BSEd in Literature
- Bachelor's ₱ 36,000-38,000 per year
"I just love my alma mater. This was my comfort zone. When I felt bad I just seated on the bench under my favorite tree. All were very friendly to me."
B. R. studied ABMASSCOM , graduated 2006
University of the Philippines Visayas
- State University, Miagao, Iloilo
- BA in Literature
"It was a great school with very competent professors who knew their fields inside and out. We also have recently upgraded our facilities and have greatly improved the quality of education in our depar..."
T. B. studied ABCMS , graduated 2013
Bulacan State University - Main Campus
- State University, Malolos City, Bulacan
- AB in Malikhaing Pagsulat
- Bachelor's ₱ 12,000-16,000 per year
"With the 35,000 population of the school, a quality ambiance will not always guarantee. When I started to know my Mass Communication professors, I begin to realize the status quo of my knowledge. They..."
M. A. studied ABMC-B , graduated 2014
University of Luzon
- Private University, Dagupan City, Pangasinan
- Bachelor of Secondary Education major in Professional Education Units
- Doctor of Arts
"In terms of the campus, University of Luzon is not that big. Fortunately, majority of the professors are high caliber in academic excellence and mental giants. Most of my professors are authors of aca..."
B. B. studied AB-ENG , graduated 2008
West Visayas State University
- State University, Iloilo City, Iloilo
- AB in English Language Studies
- Bachelor's ₱ 8,000-16,000 per year
"It's the best school in the Philippines. Good atmosphere and facilities"
L. studied AB-ENG , graduated 2008
Polytechnic University of the Philippines
- AB in Literary and Cultural Studies
"A very interesting and eager ambiance for practical learning. You got to learn through your own and produce something out of nothing because our school lack facilities and equipment, but as a student,..."
J. R. studied ABMASSCOM , graduated 2007
University of St. La Salle
- Private University, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
- MA in Teaching major in Filipino
- Master's ₱ 12,000-24,000 per year
"The professors only facilitate the learning, they teach us to be independent. The atmosphere is just fine, there's a diverse kind of personalities in school, from the most powerful and the quiet and s..."
M. G. studied ABCOM , graduated 2013
Cagayan State University - Carig Campus
- State University, Tuguegarao City, Cagayan
studied , graduated
Don Mariano Marcos Memorial State University - Mid La Union Campus
- State University, San Fernando City, La Union
- AB in English Language
University of Bohol
- Private University, Tagbilaran City, Bohol
STI West Negros University
- Private College, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
Create your IDP profile
To continue your research, create your profile with IDP. Your profile allows you to:
- Apply direct to courses and receive a response within the same day
- Shortlist and save courses
- Get the AI course recomendations
- Access our cost of living calculator
Match with universities
Now create a profile
Create a profile and start liking courses. We’ll show you recommendations that match what you’re looking for.
Your password must include
- One upper case letter
- One lower case letter
- One special character
- At least 8 characters
- IDP Philippines
- Marketing, Media and Communication Courses
- Creative Writing Courses
Creative Writing courses abroad
- IELTS score (low to high)
- IELTS score (high to low)
- Course name (A-Z)
- Course name (Z-A)
- THE World University Rankings
- Next starting
- Course fee (low to high)
- Course fee (high to low)
Filter courses (2) Start a new search
Subject area, specific subject area 1 selected.
- Creative Writing
Study Level Any
Study destination Any
Study mode any.
- On campus study
- Online study
Course fee range
- Los Angeles
- New York
- St. Louis
- San Francisco
- Las Vegas
- Salt Lake City
- Sioux Falls
- Colorado Springs
- Grand Rapids
- Oklahoma City
- San Marcos
- Des Moines
- San Jose
- College Park
- Fort Collins
- Not Applicable
- San Diego
- Santa Cruz
- South Valley
- St. Johns
- Virginia Beach
- Ann Arbor
- Baton Rouge
- East Lansing
- Jefferson City
- La Verne
- Minneapolis-St. Paul
- Mount Pleasant
- New Orleans
- New Westminster
- St. Catharines
- West Harrison
- West Hartford
- West Lafayette
- West Wodonga
- George Mason University - INTO USA
- University of Missouri - Kansas City
- University of Nevada, Reno
- Columbia University
- University of Tennessee
- Oakland University
- University of Cincinnati
- The University of Queensland
- Swinburne University of Technology
- University of Waterloo
- University of British Columbia
- CUNY - Brooklyn College
- University of Texas - Rio Grande Valley
- Concordia University
- University of New Brunswick
- University of East London
- Texas State University
- Texas Tech University
- University of Houston
- University of Washington
- University of South Dakota
- University of Colorado - Boulder
- University of Notre Dame
- Western Kentucky University
- Eastern Michigan University
- California State University - Long Beach
- La Trobe University
- University of Guelph
- Western University
- University of Victoria - Kaplan
- Santa Barbara City College
- Northern Arizona University
- SUNY New Paltz
- Florida State University
- University of Utah
- Western Michigan University
- University of Iowa
- Syracuse University
- Southern Illinois University - Carbondale
- SUNY Stony Brook University
- Georgia State University
- Northern Illinois University
- Florida International University
- Indiana University - Purdue University Indianapolis
- New Mexico State University
- The New School
- New York University
- Oklahoma State University
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- San Jose State University
- Southern New Hampshire University
- Minnesota State University - Mankato
- School of the Art Institute of Chicago
- Central Washington University
- California College of the Arts
- Peralta Community College District
- Western Washington University - International Study Center (StudyGroup)
- Arizona State University - Kaplan International
- Hofstra University - INTO USA
- Oregon State University - INTO USA
- New York Film Academy
- Pittsburg State University
- Long Island University, Brooklyn - StudyGroup
- Northwest Missouri State University
- Seattle University
- Deakin University
- James Cook University
- RMIT University
- Curtin University
- Humber Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Trinity Western University
- University of Regina
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- University of Wolverhampton
- University of Suffolk
- California State University, Fresno
- Glendale Community College - California
- Colorado State University
- Old Dominion University
- Pratt Institute
- University of North Texas
- Utah State University
- University of California, Riverside
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- University of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign
- University of North Carolina - Charlotte
- Drexel University
- University of Massachusetts - Amherst
- University of San Francisco
- Baylor University
- DePaul University
- Illinois State University
- Ball State University
- Brigham Young University - Provo
- University of Arizona
- University of Maryland - College Park
- Wichita State University
- Brandeis University
- Portland State University
- University of California - Santa Cruz
- University of Memphis
- University of Miami
- West Virginia University
- Hofstra University
- University of Central Florida
- Temple University
- University of Chicago
- University of Alaska - Fairbanks
- Indiana University - Bloomington
- North Carolina State University - Raleigh
- Northwestern University
- Pennsylvania State University - University Park
- Pepperdine University
- University of California - Davis
- University of California - San Diego
- University of Denver
- University of Hawaii - Manoa
- University of Idaho
- University of Maine
- University of Montana
- University of Nebraska - Lincoln
- University of New Mexico
- Virginia Tech
- Long Island University - Brooklyn
- California State University - Northridge
- San Diego State University
- San Francisco State University
- Tennessee Technological University
- University of South Alabama
- University of North Carolina - Wilmington
- California State University - San Bernardino
- Shoreline Community College
- Colorado State University - INTO USA
- Full Sail University
- Webster University
- Long Island University Brooklyn - INTO
- Bradley University
- Charles Sturt University
- University of Winnipeg
- Dalhousie University
- Brock University
- Algonquin College
- York University
- Bishop's University
- Capilano University
- Carleton University
- Langara College
- OCAD University
- Selkirk College
- Sheridan College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning
- University of the Fraser Valley
- University of Ottawa
- University of Saskatchewan
- University of Toronto
- University of Windsor
- Vancouver Island University
- Douglas College
- Vancouver Film School
- University of Kent
- University of Warwick
- University of Bedfordshire
- Falmouth University
- SUNY Oswego
- University of La Verne
- University of Massachusetts - Dartmouth
- Saginaw Valley State University
- University of Tampa
- Kent State University
- Loyola University of Chicago
- University of Indianapolis
- Northern Kentucky University
- University of Bridgeport
- Washington State University
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Pittsburgh
- University of Alabama in Huntsville
- University of Texas - El Paso
- Michigan State University
- George Washington University
- Emory University
- Boston University
- University of New Hampshire
- Rice University
- University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee
- University of Rhode Island
- University of Colorado - Denver
- University of New Orleans
- Central Michigan University
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Idaho State University
- Iowa State University
- University of Virginia
- Montana State University
- Purdue University - West Lafayette
- University of Toledo
- University of Oregon
- Dartmouth College
- Brown University
- University of Missouri
- University of Alabama
- Bowling Green State University
- University of Connecticut
- University of California, Los Angeles
- University of Wyoming
- University of Missouri - St. Louis
- Cornell University
- Fordham University
- James Madison University - International Study Center (StudyGroup)
- Johns Hopkins University
- Kansas State University
- Ohio State University - Columbus
- Seton Hall University
- South Dakota State University
- University of California - Santa Barbara
- University of Kentucky
- University of Massachusetts - Lowell
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- University of Minnesota - Twin Cities
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- University of Oklahoma
- University of Rochester
- University of Tulsa
- Western New England University
- University of Hartford
- Valparaiso University
- Auburn University - Shorelight
- University of South Carolina - Shorelight
- Louisiana State University - Shorelight
- California State University - East Bay
- Suffolk University
- Montclair State University
- Loyola Marymount University
- Fairleigh Dickinson University - United States
- University of Nebraska - Omaha
- Adelphi University - Shorelight
- American University - Shorelight
- College of Southern Nevada
- University of Dayton - Shorelight
- University of Massachusetts - Boston (Shorelight)
- California State University, Sacramento
- University of Massachusetts Boston - Navitas USA
- Tulsa University - Kaplan International
- Drew University - INTO USA
- Suffolk University - INTO USA
- University of Alabama Birmingham - INTO USA
- Illinois State University - INTO USA
- Madonna University
- Worcester State University
- Irvine Valley College
- CATS Academy Boston
- Miami University
- Simmons University - Kaplan International
- Western New England University - Shorelight
Select subject area Selecting a new subject will reset your search and filters
- Agriculture Sciences
- All Accounting
- All Geography
- All Human Welfare Studies And Services
- All Pharmacy
- Art and Design
- Biological and life Sciences
- Building and Architecture
- Computing and IT
- Environmental Science
- Health and Medicine
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Information Science and Librarianship
- Language and Culture
- Law and Legal Studies
- Marketing, Media and Communication
- Performing Arts and Music
- Political and Social Sciences
- Teaching and Education
Bachelor of Commerce in Creative and Professional Writing
Bundoora , Australia
THE world university rank: 251
Total course fee
PHP 3,880,227 ? AUD 117,000 Program fees are indicative only. Speak to your IDP study counsellor to get up-to-date course prices.
Bachelor of Science in English and Professional Writing
Bridgeport , United States
Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing
Kent , United States
PHP 1,821,055 ? USD 35,964 Program fees are indicative only. Speak to your IDP study counsellor to get up-to-date course prices.
Diploma of Teacher Education Preparation (C5383)
Melbourne , Australia
Master of Arts in English - Creative Writing and Language and Literature
Windsor , Canada
THE world university rank: 501
PHP 569,136 ? CAD 15,640 Program fees are indicative only. Speak to your IDP study counsellor to get up-to-date course prices.
Master of Writing, Editing and Publishing
Brisbane , Australia
THE world university rank: 70
Masters Degree (Coursework)
PHP 1,790,874 ? AUD 54,000 Program fees are indicative only. Speak to your IDP study counsellor to get up-to-date course prices.
PHP 1,193,916 ? AUD 36,000 Program fees are indicative only. Speak to your IDP study counsellor to get up-to-date course prices.
Master of Writing and Publishing
PHP 2,610,696 ? AUD 78,720 Program fees are indicative only. Speak to your IDP study counsellor to get up-to-date course prices.
Warwick , United Kingdom
THE world university rank: 106
Masters Degree (Taught)
PHP 1,532,269 ? GBP 24,630 Program fees are indicative only. Speak to your IDP study counsellor to get up-to-date course prices.
Graduate Certificate of Communication
Not Applicable , Australia
PHP 540,579 ? AUD 16,300 Program fees are indicative only. Speak to your IDP study counsellor to get up-to-date course prices.
Showing 1-10 of 513 courses
- 1 (current)
How does IDP FastLane work?
With the FastLane 'Offer in Principle', you'll know in minutes if you'll be accepted!
Media Theory is the academic study of how media interacts with people and the theories that offer explanations to the array of ...
Broadcast media refers to a wide spectrum of different communication channels. This broad-based education prepares you for a su...
Creative Writing is the art of capturing the audience's attention and conveys a narrative. A degree in Creative Writing wil...
To find out more about the information shown here – read about How we collect and display course information . IDP assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site. We always recommend that you speak to an IDP counsellor to get the latest and most accurate advice.
- Undergraduate Creative Writing
- Postgraduate Creative Writing
- Doctorate Creative Writing
- Foundation Creative Writing
- VET Creative Writing
- Creative Writing courses in United States
- Creative Writing courses in Canada
- Creative Writing courses in Australia
- Creative Writing courses in United Kingdom
- Search for courses
- Find a university
- Find a scholarship
Please select a level of study
Enter subject, choose from the list or hit search
Start typing, choose from the list or hit search
Enter subject, choose from the list or or hit search
Please type and select an institution
Type 3 characters of a university name and select from the list
Enter a university or school name and select from the list
Got any ideal countries in mind?
No Event Found.
Let’s get started
Sign up or login in with one click, sign up or login to save your courses, let's get started with "shortlist".
Your profile page will have the liked courses.
has been saved to your shortlist
View your shortlist or close this box to continue researching.
- Courses for you
Registration is open for November 2023. Click/tap on a course title to know more!
Storywriting Basics: Storytelling is a writing course on narration. Learn about balancing description and action, creating suspense, surprising the reader, using proper phrasing, controlling the pace, leading the reader's emotions, and more.
You'll leave with:
a basic understanding of the 12 basic human reactions that characters and readers go through in a story;
working knowledge on using the 12 basic human reactions to plot out a story;
a method for developing a narrative using the 12 basic human reactions; and
a process that tests a draft using the 12 basic human reactions.
Our course creator
Storywriting Basics: Storytelling was created by Filipino playwright and author, Dr. Joem Antonio . He holds a Ph.D. in Creative Writing from UP Diliman and is an eight-time Palanca Award winner. Dr. Joem believes that writing is a skill that can be learned by even those who weren't magically "born with the talent." Through his writing courses and workshops, he teaches writing as a science, leaving students with clear methods that allow them to move their writing projects forward.
What you get with each writing course registration
Lectures and writing exercises that give you a step-by-step method for building stories.
Get feedback from a writing coach within the duration of your course.
Meet the requirements, receive a certificate.
Train to be a writer while experiencing the conditions that most writers work with: specific assignments, lots of reading, even more writing, flexible work hours, and a deadline.
Coursework in each of Storywriting School's online workshops is composed of text lectures and writing exercises , which you will have seven days to finish at your own pace. Our online courses follow the usual workflow of a writer: some reading, lots of writing, and a flexible schedule that ends in a deadline. Finish on time and you get a printable certificate of completion. If you want great value for money, training in the writer's lifestyle, or a workshop that's suited to your schedule and location, this modality is best for you.
Note: Because our online courses require time management, we require students aged 8-12 to have a parent or guardian to assist the child in going through coursework.
More info on Online Learning
Choose a schedule
November 4-10, 2023 (Saturday-Friday), 12:00AM-11:59PM GMT/UTC+0:00*
November 18-24, 2023 (Saturday-Friday), 12:00AM-11:59PM GMT/UTC+0:00*
Choose a coach
Coach Joem Antonio - course creator, creative writer
Coach Esther Suson - professional editor and writing coach
We're still figuring out how to best resume face-to-face classes. Stay tuned!
All dates and times follow UTC +0
Join the World's Most Respected
Content writing course by iim skills, top 8 content writing courses in philippines.
by Mehak Dhingra | Oct 2, 2023 | Content Writing , Courses , Institute List | 3 comments
If you are a citizen of the Philippines and looking for content writing courses in the Philippines then this article is for you? In recent times, Filipinos prefer digital channels over traditional marketing, as the digital marketing strategies cater to larger audiences. The economy of the Philippines will constantly expand shortly. Also, digital marketing is growing and expected to rise in the next five years. That’s because the people of the Philippines are actively using the internet and social media platforms. Through content writing in your business, you can put an unbelievable effect on your business
With the expanding availability, the number of individuals going on the web is climbing each day. As of 2018, roughly 3.03 billion individuals (which is half of the total population) are on some kind of online networking. Web indexes drive around 93% of all site traffic. 82% of individuals utilize their telephones to make an online inquiry before they settle on the choice to buy from a store half of shoppers are slanted towards a specific brand if the name shows up more than once during their inquiry.
Why Is Content Writing Important for Any Business?
1. Generate Leads- It will help people to know about your business. Through Social media Marketing, Search Engine Optimisation, and organic results on the web. It has enabled an easy connection between the brand and the audience with a satisfied customer base. And the best thing is, it helps to make a connection with the global audience.
2. Targeting the Right Audience- One of the basic reasons content marketing is a win-win situation is to target the right audience at the right time. The communication done with the target audience is result-oriented.
3. Cost Effective- You can reach an enormous audience in a way that is both cost-effective and measurable. Independent companies can discover computerized channels that work and don’t require a lot of costs to be spent. Computerized promotion, subsequently turns into a beam of trust in private ventures.
There are many institutions that offer content writing courses in the Philippines. Let’s have a look at the institution list.
What You Will Learn in Content Writing Courses in the Philippines?
- Growth in Their Respective Field of Career: It improves your performance while learning in a group, and a person tends to sense a competitive spirit. It enhances your resume with credentials and industry expertise, allowing you to stand out from the rest and advance your career to a new/higher level.
- Getting Opportunities Other Than 9-5 Jobs: Content Writing courses give the liberty to work from any part of the world. It can be in your comfortable cozy sofa seats or while watching Netflix. Many professionals, individuals, and small businesses want to keep a blog up to date, and many of them hire a content writer to do so. You can grab these opportunities or work on yourself by creating a blog for yourself and your friends and alumni of schools, universities, and other organizations.
- External Knowledge Gain: Even though certification provides value to the portfolio, learning is much more than certifications. If a person chooses the right platform for learning the skills, there are no limits to gaining experiences. Such courses assist Writers in being more knowledgeable. It involves them in content research and development to meet the needs of various projects. It fuels their intellect, as they acquire fresh learning experiences every day.
- The Content Writing Certification course offers different types of writing techniques and tactics, and after you master your writing talents, your pay scale immediately rises. The pay in this sector varies depending on the type of creative writing you do and the type and size of the company you work for. Moreover, once you begin writing with some experience and continue to improve your talents, the pay scale is virtually limitless.
- High Paycheck: Freelance writers are as demanded as any other writer. Doing a job of a full-time content writer is validated because the writer is getting paid per word. Initially, the amount can be less, but as experience is gained. Content writers can earn decent money and have a sense of independence.
Writers usually have the liberty to work on their timelines, and as per their comfort zone. It is not necessary to work a fixed number of hours per day. A side business is also an option.
Below Is the list Of Best Courses For Content Writing In Philipines:
1. iim skills.
IIM Skills is one of the best-renowned institutes to offer digital courses like SEO, Content Writing, Digital Marketing, and Technical Writing. They provide expert knowledge and practical learning experience in the Philippines. Students can enroll in this institute.
The content writing course, which is offered by IIM Skills has 4 live interactive sessions with industry experts who will guide you towards your goal. The course is built in a way that students will understand the moving trends in the field of writing and online internet marketing.
The Content Writing Course Modules(CWCM) Curriculum Offers:
- Defining content Writing
- Technical Writing
- Web Development
- Creative Writing
- SOP (Statement of Purpose) and Business listing
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisations)
- Digital Content
- Legal Writing
- Resume Writing
At the end of the course, you will learn more than 25 types of writing in 136+ hours of training. In this way, it will be easy for you to write any kind of content like writing articles, blogs, press releases, product descriptions, infographics, SOP, Resume Writing, e-mail, etc. The institution, IIM Skills offers placement opportunities to its students.
IIM skills guarantee 3 months of internship in content writing which can help to boost the portfolio of students. IIM skills give you the certification after completion of the classes. They also offer the certification of Hubspot. The institute offers many courses along with content writing master’s courses around the world.
Udemy is the most renowned platform for learning and gaining knowledge in self-development to basic education concept building. It offers more than 2,00,000 programs that can be accessible by anyone at any time. Online content writing courses in the Philippines are also available.
The Institute Offers Several Programmes in the Philippines:
- Basic to Advance Content Writing
- Ultimate Web Content Writing Masterclass
- Content is King Writing Killer Content for Web and Marketing
- Content Ninja Writing Course
- Content Writing Course
- Writing Tools and Hack
- Blogging and Content Writing Course
Here is the most genuine guide to – Is IIM SKILLS Fake?
The Curriculum of the Course Offers:
- Introduction to Content Writing
- Different types of content writing
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- How to Publish your Work
- Content and Market Research
Recommended Read: Digital Marketing Courses in the Philippines
Coursera is known to provide online educational programs to students. It was founded in 2012 and has partnered with more than 100 universities providing 4000+ varieties of courses. Coursera is a great platform for content writing courses in the Philippines. More than 60 courses of content writing are offered by this platform.
Well, known universities also offer content writing courses here like the University of Michigan, and the University of California. Coursera provides the necessary guidance and enough resources for the program. The certification of the courses will be provided after the completion of the program.
The Curriculum of Course Involves:
- Introduction to content writing
- Types of Content Writing
- Process and principles of writing
- Key to Understanding the Audience
- Understand Blogging and E-book
- SEO Content and Strategies
4. Skill Upgrader
Skill Upgrader is a professional consulting firm that helps people advance in their careers. They offer a new learning technique for numerous courses through interactive meetings and on-demand training to learn through project work. They currently offer content writing courses in the Philippines as well with over 1000 participants in four countries. It will be easy to find content writing courses in the Philippines with over 1000 participants in four countries.
The Module of Course Involves:
- Website Development through WordPress
- Web Hosting and Domain
- Understanding the tactics and strategies of SEO
- Keyword Research
- How to write and optimize content
- Content Marketing Basics
- Content Marketing Strategy
- How to add CTA in Writing
- Email Marketing
- Freelancing opportunities discussion
- Lead Generation
Important Features of the Institute
- Experimental Class
- Classes lasting 16+ hours
- 70+ Hours of
- Tools with a value of 27,200 PHP
- Assistance with placement
- Portfolio Development for Freelance Work or Job
- A three-month internship is guaranteed
- Support for the rest of your life
- Content Writing Course Certification in an Instant
5. Education and Career Times
Education and Career Times is a great institution offering content writing courses in the Philippines. The Education and Career Times is a government-recognized institution that has trained more than 1200 students with industry experts who can add value to your portfolio.
The course structure which is adopted by the institute is divided into two parts: Knowledge of theory and then gaining practical knowledge on those institute’s internship programs. The institute offers Live Classes, recorder sessions, projects and activities, and regular feedback.
The Course Curriculum Involves:
- Content Writing Introduction
- Vocabulary Building
- Grammar Tips
- Strategies, process, and Techniques of Writing Online
- Way to storytelling
- Various Aspects of Business Writing
- Various Aspects of Technical Writing
- How to write Academic writing
- How to write a specific piece of content
- Website creation
- How to write fiction content
- Content Marketing
- Freelancing Work
- Publishing the Work
The Institute Offers Some Advantages That Are Listed Below:
- Updated Reviews on assignments
- Live interactive sessions with the expert
- E-learning Videos and Resources
- Live Experiments
- Written Assignments
- Guidance with Long Term Plans
- Assistance with placements and Work
- Freelancing Opportunities
- Certification after completion of the course
Recommended Read: Technical Writing Courses in the Philippines
6 . Indian Institute of Digital Education
Indian Institute of Digital Education is a reputable digital marketing training and certification provider, assisting students in transforming their professions and becoming future-ready. They provide personalized programs to meet the needs of all individuals and promote an enjoyable learning environment.
One of the reputed institutes, if people are eager to learn Content Writing Courses in the Philippines. By the end of the course, you will be able to receive a completion certificate. You’ll be able to write content for various digital platforms and apply copywriting ideas to entice customers to buy from you by the end of this in-build online copywriting course.
The certificate from the Indian Institute of Digital Education is proof of your newfound knowledge and abilities. The duration of the program would be 3 Hours with 5 + practice Tests. Students who are enrolled can have access to the recording for 30 days. The cost of the courses is 3813 exclusive Taxes.
The course Curriculum Involves:
- Basics of copywriting and content writing
- Principles of Content Writing and Copywriting
- How to talk with emotions through writing
- Discovering the need to write compelling headlines
- Digital campaign
Highlights of the Course
- 3 Hours of Video Lectures
- Practice Tests
- Students can attend lectures from any device
- Dedicated team for answering queries and questions
Hubspot is an affluent learning platform offering a wide- variety of professional courses . So all your queries about Content writing courses in the Philippines can be resolved this way. HubSpot is a free online training platform that guides people around the world.
It offers courses all over the world intending to prepare everyone, regardless of age, for the digital age in their respective fields. They also provide online content writing courses. They are assigned to professional teachers and market experts with practical learning experiences.
The teacher will go through the concept of writing from basic to advanced in an interactive manner. The course is open to experts in the industry, inbound professionals, and content producers. They have trained approximately 250,000 pupils so far.
- The Art of Storytelling
- Content strategy
- How to write blogs
- Video Market Strategy
- Guest Blogging
Recommended Read: Content Writing Courses in Greece
8. Henry Harvin Education
Henry Harvin is an international EdTech Company which is based in the United States of America and India having audiences from 97+ countries. In the world, It has ranked in the top 500 EdTech Companies. The company’s business verticals involve Public programs, College programs, Corporate programs, Capability Growth programs, Books, Consulting providers, and Assessments.
As a professional training provider, the institute provides professionalism and proficiency in its courses. They have online learning classes. It is a great learning platform for content writing courses in the Philippines. Henry Harvin is also regarded as an online university with more than 200 upskilling and reskilling programs.
- Different types of Content Writing
- WordPress website building
- Fiction Writing, ScriptWriting, Poetry Writing, Creative Writing
- How to inculcate expressions in Master English Expressions
- SEO strategies
- Helping with the Portfolio
Some Advantages the Institute Provides Are Listed Below:
- Writing software application devices, teaching fellowship
- Assist in the acquisition of practical experience
- Obtain a Licensed 100% Positioning Warranty qualification.
- Accessibility to E-Learning
- Tools and Techniques in Abundance
- Reviews of video clips on the internet
- Regular Bootcamps
- 1-Year Gold Membership and Hackathons & Competitions
Q1. Is content writing a viable career option in the Philippines?
Yes, content writing is one of the most exciting job choices to have developed globally in the previous several years. There are numerous institutes offering Content Writing Courses. The discipline of content writing has seen tremendous growth in recent years, with both large and small businesses investing in developing informative, shareable, and value-adding content to achieve various business objectives. As more organizations and marketers move their operations online, the demand for online content in the form of blogs, videos, and other forms has risen. If someone thinks they have the creativity and ability to write, then they might do well in this career.
Q2. What exactly is covered in content writing classes?
Content writing is a method of providing content for online platforms such as blogs, social media, e-commerce sites, and more. People enrolled in content writing courses in the Philippines will learn, you’ll learn the basics, such as how to make your material unique by employing tactics such as SEO. The tactics which work in the market are taught by experts. As a result, these courses assist you in learning the secrets of top editors and content writers, as well as what it is that draws people’s attention to the work.
Q3. How can I start the journey of content writing, if I had no prior experience?
You can start your journey in different ways. However, here are some suggestions that may be useful
- Create a blog.
- Became a Guest Blogger
- Create a Content Portfolio
- Make a Facebook Page
- Be open with other Content Writers
Q4. What role does a portfolio play in the journey of Content Writing?
A portfolio holds an important play in the field of content writing. Your portfolio holds your writing skills and experience. The previous work which is reflected in your portfolio gives an idea about the nature of your writing.
We have listed content writing courses in the Philippines. Now, you can choose for yourself according to your preferences and reliability. However, Content writing is a great career option. Overall, working as a news writer is a renowned and well-paid position for a content writer. Students and aspiring writers with professional writing abilities, keen vision, and a large vocabulary have plenty of opportunities to become writers and do well in the field.
Hello there. I’m employed as a technical writer for a company, and I’d like to master content writing in order to advance my position. The course suggested in the article is reasonably priced and well known. but I want to learn content writing without leaving my current job, can you please suggest to me a content writing course based in the Philippines that will allow me to do so?
Hello, I am Kim. I am a food and fitness blogger. I started blogging out of interest but, now I want to do it professionallly. I want to create other blogs and create original, persuasive, engaging and informative contents. Can i expect a call from the mentor of the institute or Counsellor.
Hello, I am Grace. I am willing to take Content Writing as a part-time job in the weekends. For this I need to get involved in a crash course for formal training and certification.
Submit a Comment Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Creative writing classes for kids, teens & adults, call us:0945.2273216 .
OUR CREATIVE WRITING CLASSES
Young Writers' Hangout
At a loss for words? Having difficulty turning those ideas into the written word? Then come to the WRITE place. The Young Writers' Hangout offers individual, hands-on writing sessions specifically designed to cater to your child’s writing needs.
Whether it be for fiction, poetry, essays, writing assignment, or any other writing style or genre, we aim to nurture your child’s talents and writing skills through guided and timed writing sessions, feedback from writing mentors in a supportive, positive and encouraging environment and learning from the works of other writing buddies as well as beloved books and authors, and the freedom and space to allow the writer in your child to sprout wings and flourish.
No two sessions will be alike as we understand the unique gift for writing waiting to be unleashed within each student. And as those blank pages get filled with your child’s words, there’s no harm having fun while learning and the development of talent take place. Open to kids and teens ages 8-17 years old.
+ Private classes for groups only (minimum of 5 students); for inquiries email [email protected]
Summer Writefest & July Writefest 2023
The summer workshop will lead the students to discover the writer in them as we explore and share different forms of writing with one another, using some of our favorite books from the Philippines and other countries as models.
All for fun, for the sheer enjoyment and love of words, and can it be helped if true learning happens along the way?
A starter book of the student’s writing is the expected end product. Take our word for it! Let’s write away!
We will have two guest writing mentors. Online workshop via Zoom.
+ May 2023 (6 days, MWF)
+ July 2023 (6 days, MWF)
+ 3pm-4:30pm for 8-17 years old
Adult Online Creative Writing Classes 2023
Fiction & Nonfiction Writing
Participants will be encouraged to write their life stories, drawing from life-changing events in their lives. For what does one write about if not what one knows best? The facilitator will share her own "unexpected" journey that has led to published books and writing advocacies. The class will engage in writing and critiquing exercises.
Online Classes via Zoom.
+ June 2023 / Saturday / 2pm - 3:30pm
+ October 2023 / Saturday / 2pm - 3:30pm
We also offer private classes for students, teachers and companies.
+ Group/individual creative writing classes for kids and teens
+ Group/individual creative writing classes for adults
+ Creative Writing for Teachers
+ Business Writing for Companies
+ Creative Writing for Companies + Private Tutorial (SAT, IB, Creative Writing, Writing Therapy and Business Writing)