Business Management essay
Business management is essential for me because I have a great desire to successfully manage people and business projects, as well as to develop effective business-related policies. I want to major in business in order to pursue my Bachelor’s Degree and become a true professional in business management. The reason that I am applying for the scholarship is that it will help me to pay for my academic tuition, academic resources (books, programs, etc.) and spend much more time on my studies.
Today I have to work full time in order to advance myself with a degree in business management. I am currently pursuing my Associate’s Degree, but I am not going to stop my education. To become a true professional in business management, it is necessary to learn more about the key business strategies that will help to enhance management practices and develop the proper skills and abilities. I am going forward to achieve my Bachelor’s Degree.
I am currently pursuing a career course that will help me to advance my leadership and management skills and have the opportunity to work in an advanced management field. My specific academic goals contribute to my professional growth. Some of my academic goals include:
- To develop effective leadership and management skills in order to apply these skills in practice;
- To improve my academic performance in order to become more professional in decision making and goal setting practices;
- To develop good technical skills in order to apply new technologies in business practices;
- To learn more about business management strategies that could be applied in practice;
- To learn how to identify and successfully resolve various organizational and business problems;
- To develop my communication skills that are necessary in achieving strategic goals;
- To learn more about strategic planning in business;
- To use my skills and abilities to continue maintaining a “B” average;
- To do everything possible to keep satisfactory attendance.
My career plans depend on my academic achievements and work experience. I know that business management is not an easy field to work in. I will be focused on my professional development. My work experience involves dealing with conflicts within management, problem solving, decision making, critical thinking, discrimination, as well as personal development. I have been well trained to deal with standard operating procedures and implementation of such standards, to satisfy the Department of Defense and be in compliance with the established laws and regulations of our Federal Government.
In addition, I will do my best to develop professional skills in business management practices that will help me to make good management decisions in my future career. To be a good manager, it is very important to develop not only effective interpersonal communication skills, but also good intuition, which helps to make effective management decisions. I need general knowledge in HR management, finance and accounting operations. I know that Bachelor’s programs in this field are effective in achieving the established academic goals. The greatest pleasure for me would be to pass exams successfully. I believe that my personal skills and abilities will be useful in achieving my academic goals. I am self-confident, hard-working and persistent. I know that to become a good manager I should study hard. I know that a good manager should be competent in three key areas: managing people; managing and developing processes and policies; and managing and developing oneself. I believe that my Bachelor’s program in business management will help me to develop the proper skills to become competent in the above mentioned areas. Today I pay due attention to my personal development. I successfully deal with stresses and conflicts. A good manager should know how to avoid stressful situations which may lead to conflicts in the workplace. Besides, I use my creativity in decision making process to demonstrate the best traits of my character. Innovative ideas in business management provide massive opportunities for successful implementation of the established strategic goals.
Thus, it is necessary to conclude that my specific academic goals and career plans will motivate me to study hard. I know that to become a professional in business management, it is necessary to never give up and be quick about solving any problem or overcoming any barrier. I realize that my academic and career goals are the essential goals I should achieve in the nearest future. Achieving these goals will help to succeed in the realization of my personal potential in profession and career. Business management practices guarantee professional success if a manager is goal-oriented and creative. One of my great desires is to pursue my Bachelor’s Degree in order to become a true professional in business management. I believe that I will be able to apply my best skills and abilities to succeed in academic performance and become a well-trained specialist. My work experience will help me to be confident in everything I need to do to attain my academic goals and career plans.
Do you like this essay?
Our writers can write a paper like this for you!
Order your paper here .
Assignment on Business Management: Quick Guide
What is Business Management Assignment
College curriculums are loaded with unfamiliar subjects, and students often feel lost. The first assignments are usually the hardest to get done, and a little help would be nice. If you are a beginner facing this challenge and are asking all around 'what is business management' or how it differs from business administration, you have come to the right place. This quick guide will explain the basics of the management of business and will provide topics of business management essays.
To put it simply, business management is a process of planning, organizing, directing, and controlling the organizational resources to achieve the company's objectives. While business administration concentrates on the organization's day-to-day operations, business management focuses on the overall process.
Business management is vital for a successful business. A business manager's job is to make strategic decisions, allocate resources, hire the best employees, and ensure the company meets its business objectives.
A business management assignment helps students demonstrate their ability to apply theoretical knowledge to real scenarios and prepare them for future challenges. While the structure of the assignment is not foreign to experienced students, it covers a wide range of topics. It could involve operations management, financial and human resources management, organizational behavior, etc.
In the following chapters, you will find useful tips, a formal structure, and a general outline of a business management essay. Down below, there is a list of essay topics you could write a magnificent essay about. To clarify things, here is a business assignment sample essay. Our college essay writing services will provide a business essay crafted to meet the highest standards of your university.
How to Write a Business Assignment: Helpful Tips
Even though every essay structure and general outline resembles one another for each type, there are still many intricate details that you should consider when writing a business management assignment.
Let's move on to discuss constructing an impressive business paper without wasting time making mistakes. The following guide will save you the trouble of extensive research on how to polish an academic paper and help you reach the academic success you deserve.
If you don't have much free time on your hands, our exceptional custom essay writing service is also a great option. Let us know what is due, and we will deliver unforgettable reports on business management.
Choose Relevant Business Management Topics
Start by implementing a general to a specific approach. Think about the areas of your expertise and how it links with the business assignment. A topic you feel comfortable writing will help you construct a high-quality and meaningful research paper.
Writing about the topics of business you feel passionate about will make the process more engaging and enjoyable. Consider your audience, and make the topic meet their needs. This will help you write an informative and engaging paper. Be relevant. Stay up to date with trending topics of business management. Choose a topic about an important issue and provide new perspectives or even a solution. Filling in the existing gaps will help your essay stand out.
Narrowing down the scope is always a good idea. The specific topic will make your work more manageable and keep you focused. A broad topic is always difficult to cover, but narrowing it down too much can limit your research options. Thus, balance is the key!
Maintain Your Management Assignment Structure
Maintaining the structure of the assignment is crucial. Make sure to keep your ideas coherent and your essay easy to follow. Whether you are writing about international business management or organizational structure, the most important thing is simply communicating your ideas to the readers.
Start by following the course guideline. Make sure you understand every component. Usually, professors give out this kind of map to determine the structure, format, and length of the management of business assignments.
Before you start writing, create an outline. Organize your thoughts and ideas and stay on track. Use headings and subheadings to break up your assignment into sections. Start with a strong introduction and an easy-to-digest thesis statement. Follow it with comprehensive body paragraphs. Here you can provide your arguments, show other people's work, and communicate with the audience about the problems you've discovered. Use transitional sentences to connect your ideas and eventually to the bigger picture. Finally, write a powerful conclusion that ties everything up. Showcase your ability to link various arguments to one another.
Following our guidelines will bring clarity and coherence to your writing. Well-structured and easy-to-follow essays always get positive feedback from their readers.
Analyze Topics of Business, Don't Repeat
Analyzing business paper topics can get tricky, especially for beginners who have to develop their writing style. Chances are you will repeat the same argument several times to make it look more convincing. But answering the question 'what is business management' several times with different words will only make your paper look unprofessional.
It's tricky, but there are ways to avoid repeating the arguments. Do the prior research. Acquiring knowledge will expand your horizon, and you won't feel the need to repeat the same sentence couple of times. Create the general outline. Knowing the order of your essay elements will help you avoid restating the same information twice.
Besides the general outline, it's a good idea to list all the key points and prioritize them. This way, you will cover every important detail in your essay. Last but not least, consider alternative perspectives. If you incorporate opposing viewpoints, you will enrich the paper and show off your writing skill level.
Provide Rationale for Your Business Assignment
It is trivial, but for safety reasons, let's point out: an argument without supporting evidence is not valid. The same goes for the topics of business management essay. You must provide a rationale for every stage of the essay.
Being able to provide supporting evidence demonstrates strong research abilities. Writing a well-reasoned essay requires thorough research. Providing rationale and citing sources in the assignment shows that the writer has done their best. Besides looking professional, it will be easier to convince the reader about the credibility of your argument if they can see the reasoning behind it. If you can explain why you think what you think, it shows that you have considered opposing viewpoints. Critical thinking is one of the most important aspects of the writing process.
Writing essays about the management of business takes extensive research. If the deadline is too close and there is not enough time to master the art of writing, you can go to the website and check out our custom research papers writing service . Our team of professional writers is always here to help you.
Use Formal Language in Your Business Assignment
In business, academia, or any other professional setting, we use formal language. It strictly adheres to the rules of grammar, tone, and vocabulary.
Formal language helps to establish a professional tone in A management assignment which supports creating a positive impression on the reader. Using formal language also increases the clarity of the arguments. Formal language is more precise, which can help avoid ambiguity and confusion.
No matter which business management topic assignment you write, having a respectful relationship with your audience is crucial. Formal language and correctly chosen vocabulary can take you a long way. It shows respect to the reader and the topic also.
Thus, you must avoid using slang, vocabulary unsuitable for the audience, contractions, and other unprofessional language or tone forms. And if you are reading all these, you are thinking, 'why can't somebody else write an essay for me ,' visit our website, and your wish will become a reality in no time. Get top-notch essays tailored to your specific requirements.
Need a Great Essay?
Get top-quality essays written by professionals today!
Business Management Topics
Mastering the art of constructing an impressive essay is only one-half of the job. First of all, you need an engaging topic. Our team has prepared a comprehensive list of business management topics to write about. From operations to business process management, explore a list of topics covering a wide range of fields, choose the one that excites you the most, and start implementing the freshly acquired knowledge.
International Business Management Topics
Our experienced writers have gathered the 20 most engaging topics about international business management. Explore the list and find the most attractive one:
- Exploring management concepts in international business
- Cross-cultural challenges in achieving Organizational goals
- The challenges of the first line managers in international organizations
- Key strategies for managing international business operations in an efficient and effective manner
- Maximizing international business success through effective human resource management strategies
- Navigating global business challenges through effective management of cultural intelligence
- Effective leadership strategies for international business management
- Cross-cultural communication as an essential part of international business management
- The link between happy employees and successful international business management
- Maximizing global business performance through effective staff managers
- Leveraging various resources for competitive advantage
- Understanding the universal phenomenon of cross-cultural communication challenges
- Foreign direct investment and risks for international businesses
- Sustainability in international business
- Challenges of corporate governance in international businesses
- The role of ethical leadership as an essential part of international business management
- Developing a high degree of cross-cultural competence
- Managing global value chains: integrating all the activities in international business management
- The importance of cultural awareness in international business management
- The role of self-confidence in international business management
Operations Management Assignment Topics
Below you will find the most relevant and moderns operations management assignment topics:
- Enhancing Organizational Performance through Effective Operations Management and Managerial Skills
- The role of organizational chart in effective operations management
- The impact of executive functions on operations management
- The role of operations management in achieving success at a shareholder meeting
- The importance of understanding human behavior in operations management
- Leveraging consumer insights based on market research
- Optimizing group dynamics in operations management
- Leadership and strategies of general managers in operations management
- Planning effectively: best practices for operations management
- Tools, techniques, and approaches for a good knowledge base in operations management
- How to manage an organization effectively: operations management strategies
- The role of operations management in organizational development
- Achieving efficiency and productivity through simple form and process
- The role of independent decision-making in operations management
- Management theories: How to plan effectively toward organizational success
- Optimizing human activities for the entire organization's success
- Streamlining operations management for a particular job: important strategies for effectiveness
- From plans decided to action implemented: the importance of effective operations management
- Provide guidance for upper management: strategies for leadership and direction
- Balancing technology and human beings for global success
Business Process Management Topics
Explore 20 more topics about business process management:
- Strategies for implementing effective business process management principles across the entire organization
- The role of human effort and organizational structure in achieving operational excellence
- How successful managers utilize basic principles for achieving operational excellence
- Interplay between management principles and executive function in driving business process
- Achieving synergy between top management and other employees for improved operational efficiency
- The crucial role of company leadership in aligning objectives and strengthening decision making
- A critical analysis of management theories: exploring the role of functional managers in achieving goals
- Optimizing the management process to achieve organizational goals
- Effective business process management consists of strategic allocation for company growth
- How to manage challenges created by leadership and top management
- Optimizing business process management through collaborative efforts between top managers and the best employees
- Crucial managerial skills: Optimizing processes through nurturing talent and celebrating human efforts
- The role of the functional manager in talent acquisition and optimizing human resource management
- Why business process management involves determining the journey, not just the destination
- Aligning employee decision-making with business objectives
- How process-centered leadership empowers organizations to manage change
- Process improvement through agile methodologies
- The evolution of process management thought
- The role of information technology in business process management
- The impact of business process management on customer satisfaction and retention
Additional Interesting Topics of Business
If you can choose from a wide range of topics, this list is for you. Impress your professor with an intriguing topic assignment:
- Measuring the ROI: Key metrics and techniques for demonstrating value to stakeholders
- Effective change management: how to implement and adapt
- Digital transformation in business management
- Strategies for handling and overcoming business crises
- Strategies for reducing environmental impact and promoting social responsibility
- Best practices and emerging trends for effective online branding
- Strategies for driving innovation and creating a culture of creativity
- Managing human resources in small business
- Strategies for managing cash flow, budgets, and investments
- The importance of market research and analysis for effective business management
- Using game mechanics to improve employee performance and engagement
- Strategies for effective time management and priorities in a busy workplace
- Strategies and tactics for successful business deals
- Emerging trends in remote work, automation, and AI
- Benefits and best practices for reducing stress and improving productivity
- Creating a workplace culture that fosters happy employees
- How understanding human behavior can inform business decision making
- Is servant leadership a new paradigm for effective business management?
- Techniques for handling uncertainty and complexity in an organization
- The role of entrepreneurial mindset and creativity in business success
Business Assignment Sample Essay
In the next section of the article, you will find a sample business management essay to help you understand how to structure and write a successful business assignment. Read through it carefully and take notes on the techniques used.
Further Academic Help
Are you struggling to come up with an assignment on management topic? Let us help you! Our online assignment writing service provides a comprehensive list of essay titles across various subjects to choose from, whether it's topics of business management or history assignment.
Don't stress yourself out; rely on our expertise to deliver outstanding results. Contact us today and take advantage of our reliable and affordable writing services.
Struggling with Your College Essay?
Order now and experience the best essay-writing service availabl
Writing help, paraphrasing tool, management - free essay examples and topic ideas, is time management key to success.
Every Living organism has a limited life on this Universe. No one knows how much long one specie is going to live. Some of these come earlier and also leave soon and some have really a long time period. There also exist some of these who fall in a mediocre one i.e. they have an average life span. Therefore, If someone wants to achieve something during this little duration of life then absolutely he/she must stay resolute towards his goal, […]
International Hospitality Management
International hospitality management recipe for success.To be effective in the hospitality management, it's a good practice to establish detailed plans to ensure that you achieve goals and objectives. The plans can be referred to us recipe for success. In my journey toward being a successful hospitality manager, the following will be my recipe for success: From my past experiences, I have learned that: It's necessary to get the relevant education, and continue being up-to-date- it is because of this recognition […]
Board of Directors for Apple Company
Organizational structure outlines a system which is used to achieve goals of an organization. The activities within a system include rules, roles, responsibilities and it also determines how information is spread throughout different levels within a company. Apple used an organizational structure which can be best defined as a hierarchical structure. Hierarchical organization structure “contains a direct chain of command from the top of the organization to the bottom” This structure was developed by the founder of the company and […]
Diversity Management in the Workplace
With respect to the case study involving diversity management in the workplace of Riverbend City, it is imperative to create a working environment which embraces diversity. The essence of encouraging diversity programs and initiatives is so as to yield benefits to all employees of the organization with none feeling excluded from the workplace environment. Appreciation of the different roles employees perform in the workplace, respecting the differences amongst the employees and understanding the different capabilities of the members of the […]
Introduction In any big gathering, crowd control is essential. Sports facilities are protected through crowd control since, where there are many people gathered together there is a high chance for a danger to take place. Secondly, the crowd needs to be managed because when people are in a crowd they always take for granted that other people have the responsibility (Ammon & Unruh 2010). Thirdly, big gathering makes people assimilate changes at a lower phase since they make the process […]
We will write an essay sample crafted to your needs.
Milton Friedman and Social Responsibility
Friedman do not affirm that the executives can act in any way as are used in accordance with the law and follow the ethical custom. But he closed the charity activity since they do not contribute straight to the victory. An upright overview of organization activities in the views of Friedman's agreement is simply not that carry out happenings simply since they are ethical, but since they are economically feasible. One of the main reasons for Friedman to the exclusion […]
About Time Management Skills
I'm out with friends having fun, enjoy the convoy of great peoples; then all of a sudden, a little birdy flew by and reminded me I have an essay that is actually due tomorrow morning? I was extremely stupefying by the time which clock 2:45am, in my mind I was admiring will I ever finish this essay on time. As I race home, I tried to draft many ideas as much as possible, this inappreciable old devil appears on my […]
Gender Diversity with Focus on Gender Diversity in Leadership and Management Positions
Introduction There has been many literatures and researches done on the importance of diversity within an organization, with numerous research suggesting that diversity could improve an organization’s performance. This research paper would look at gender diversity, with focus on gender diversity in leadership and management positions of the organization. Both Lorenzo et al (2018) and IMF’s working paper (2016) indicate that diversity improves an organization’s performance. Lorenzo et al (2018) also suggests that increasing the diversity of leadership teams leads […]
Change Implementation Plan
Introduction The field of the sales organization is always the biggest priority of investing tools and technology which often cost consumer goods manufacturers millions of dollars annually. Nevertheless, if the sales department does not fully use it to its potential or rejects the change or refuses to adopt the solution, then the investment's return is seriously diminished. Implementing change is a consistent struggle and the price of non-existence or poor change implementation plan is due to each deployment being distinct. […]
Applied Management Midterm
Chapter 1: Self Awareness What specific techniques were used to bring about the destruction of self awareness among the prisoners? According to the Communist Prison Camp text, “in such prisons the total regimen, consisting of physical privation, prolonged interrogation, total isolation from former relationships and sources of information, detailed regimentation of all daily activities, and deliberate humiliation and degradation, was geared to producing a confession of alleged crimes, the assumption of a penitent role, and the adoption of a Communist frame […]
Time Management Best List-Making Practices
In this post you will learn five Time Management Best List-Making Practices or successful professionals for effective List-Making. These Best List-Making Practices will streamline your list so it has a kind of punch for effectiveness and ensure you get the maximum benefits from this life hack technique. If you missed the earlier posts in this valuable Time Management series, you can check them out here: Part 1 and Part 2. Ready to become a list building virtuoso? Read on . […]
Managing Sustainability Development
Executive summary Sustainable development practices for any organization have to be informed by the goals of the company. For Vodafone Company in New Zealand, the goals of the company are to produce quality cell phones, conserve the environment and encourage young people to work hard and be responsible citizens. The project will be undertaken to evaluate how the company can improve efficiency in operations and at the same time maintain the profit margin as it stands. The company is thus […]
Time Management Personalized System
How can you become a true expert at handling your most precious resource your time? By creating an easy-to-follow Time Management Personalized system one that efficiently meets your unique needs and lifestyle. Our current blog series covers the best practices in Time Management to enable you to start maximizing all available hours in your working day. Time Management Personalized will help you tailor time to your unique needs. Follow these practices and you are sure to simplify your life and […]
Importance of Time Management
Time Management will play a vital role in my academic career while pursuing my degree. There will be a few factors that I must consider in other to manage my time effectively and efficiently. Contrary to popular belief, no one can actual manage time. I will have to manage the events in my life in relation to time within a 24 hour period. How I plan on using my time will be based on things that I have already learned […]
Importance of Stress Management at Workplace
What is stress? Stress is the body’s way of responding to any kind of demand.it could be negative or positive. 1. Demands This includes the demands of the workload and the work environment. The times when employees feel work stress could be: • harsh deadlines and expectations • technology overload • unmanageable workloads • long work hours 2. Lack of Control Lack of control at workplace means how much authority employees have about the way they do their work. Lack […]
The Importance of Time Management in a Team Project
Meeting the deadline was greatly necessary in every project. In order to overcome missing the deadline, the members need to manage their time efficiently. This was ourselves responsibilities that we had to do. As a group we constantly contact each other and make sure that we were doing our parts and always remind the schedule of each task that we had to do and complete. We also encourage each other and provided some help when needed. This helped to avoiding […]
Blake and Mouton Managerial Grid
Giving examples to demonstrate your understanding of leadership, discuss the Mouton and Blake’s managerial grid Blake and Mouton identified two fundamental drivers of managerial behaviour as concern for getting the job done, and concern for the people doing the work. They argued that an exclusive concern for production at the expense of the needs of those engaged in production leads to dissatisfaction and conflict, thus adversely affecting performance and on the other hand an excessive concern to avoid conflict and […]
Business Studies of Leadership and Management
Leaders like opportunities, managers handle opportunity. A leader doesn't mind trying new ideas and don't mind failing. Efficient leaders know that failure is usually a move on the route to achievement. Managers strive to decrease uncertainty. effective management attempts to evade or manage difficulties. Leaders think about future endeavors, while managers deal with here and now task. Leaders have experience. A good leader stays motivated and doesn't need a reward to make them stay for the long haul. Managers concentrate […]
Workplace Issues Related to Race
Abstract This paper explores six published articles that discuss workplace issues related to race, gender, age, and the impact of millennials. It identifies how, by obtaining knowledge and recognizing employee skills, an organization’s management can hire the right talent to be productive. This paper further discusses how by being exposed to many differences in cultures and backgrounds, leaders in organizations can serve to alter the mindsets of those with negative cultural stereotypes and biases. The work of other scholarly papers, […]
Milton Friedman on Social Responsibility
Milton Friedman on Social ResponsibilityNameInstitutionProfessorCourseDateIntroduction There are many forms of handling the issue of business ethics and for instance, business men often frequently argue on several bases and based on different views and opinions in which they view these circumstances that affect business set ups. Many times you would normally hear business men talking of business ideas that ideally affect their performance in the business industry. They would eloquently talk of ideas that are made to improve their sales and […]
Yomida cofee Bussiness Plan
Introduction OUR MISSION: Yomida was created to help people raise their standards of living. We market and develop and develop premium products that are sold to customers and the members so as to help people enjoy better lives. The sale of our high-quality products is the core value in driving our organization opportunity. For to businesses, you can build and own business of your choice, have a fantastic chance of be an entrepreneur, contributing in the coffee, functional beverages and […]
Customer Success/Customer Engagement
Introduction Customer success and customer engagement are important concepts in every company or business-oriented organization. There are various concerns about the concepts of customer engagement and customer success, as well as their importance for various companies. However, studies have also taken a keen interest in various issues associated with customer engagement through different strategies. From this description, it is clear that customer engagement is a critical concern for every management team with regards to fulfilling the needs of the customers […]
Analysis Report – Medellin Columbia
Medellín, Colombia was declared independent in 1810. This nation tried changing its name seven times. According to history, the culture and traditions are very diverse as it is characterized by a society with unique customs, cultural adaptations, and diverse social patterns. There are different groups categorized as those living at coastal, countryside, and interior regions. Despite having regional cultures, they unite when it comes to national events such as elections, beauty pageants, and sporting activities - coming together to show […]
Apple as One of the Biggest Companies on the Planet
Apple’s BackGround Apple Inc(formerly Apple Computer, Inc) was founded by Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak on April 1, 1976. The company was later incorporated on January 3, 1977. Apple’s products are mainly consumer electronics, personal computers, software, servers. In addition, Apple is also a digital distributor, often distribute music, film, video, etc. In the last three decades, Apple Inc has been predominant manufacture of personal devices but found little success due to low market share in the 1990s. After Steve […]
The Decline of Women in CEO Positions Within Fortune 500 Companies
The introduction It was in May 2018 that many mainstream journals began to point light on the topic of the decrease in the number of women in Chief Executive positions within fortune 500 companies. The number of women within CEO positions has been slowly increasing in the years prior. While equal rights and pay gap have been a major issue in which women have been fighting for some time now. The decline of women in C-suite positions in Fortune 500 […]
Walmart : Worldwide Retail Corporation
Walmart is a worldwide retail corporation, with over 8,500 stores in 15 countries, and is the biggest private employer in the world. The company was founded by Sam Walton in 1962 in Bentonville, Arkansas. Walmart became publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange in 1970 as they started to expand throughout the US. Walton had a vision for the company to give customers low costs by giving them the greatest shopping experience through his associates. He valued them to […]
Ethics The ethical issues affecting Nestlé are, for instance, convincing mothers to use their newly invented product, infant formula preferred to the nutritious breast milk. While the company is aware of the consequences, their product can have to the babies, making the matter worse the company gave it to the less developed countries where poverty is the primary challenge. Another ethical issue is the ignorance of child labour in the Ivorian plantation (Jarzyna, 2016). The company is aware of the […]
“Finding your Company’s Second Act,” Downes and Nunes (2018)
"In “Finding Your Company’s Second Act,” Downes and Nunes (2018) describe the market forces that impede the long-term success of new, technologically based products. The main point the authors make is that the accelerated spread of product information through social media and the internet combined with the rapid obsolescence of technology requires companies to retain their market share after their first successful product launch. Yet, the article highlights that the attributes that aid a company during their start-up stage can […]
Implementing Cloud Computing Within the Public Sector
Introduction Cloud computing is a growing phenomenon that has caught the interest of many organizations and individuals across the globe. This phenomenon, as defined by Mel & Grance (2011), is a model for allowing universal, convenient, and on-demand network access across to a shared pool of configurable computing resources. The services offered by cloud computing stores data in cloud servers and makes these data available through the use of internet facilities. The increasing complexity of computing environments (Choi & Lee, […]
Equifax is a major agency involved with consumer reporting. The agency reported that hackers had access to the organization's data that sensitive information had been compromised. The attack on Equifax is one of the most severe to happen on personally sensitive data and is also ranked third among the major security threats reported since 2015. Equifax is based in Atlanta and is a tempting target because it is involved with handling large amounts of data for many companies and individuals. […]
Additional Example Essays
- Manage Your Stress: Exploring Effective Strategies
- Why Being on Time Is So Important
- Discrimination in Health Care: Examining the Inequality and Disparities
- Homelessness Problem In LA
- Breaking the Stigma of Mental Health: Urgency in Addressing Teen Mental Illness
- Why Marijuana Should Be Legalized for Medical and Societal Benefits
- Taking Mental Health Seriously: Unveiling Society's Cruelty
- Persuasive Essay on Physician-Assisted Suicide: Choosing the Right to Die
- The Power of Music: Transforming Minds and Healing through Neurological Therapy
- Can Music Be an Effective Way to Treate Mental Illness?
- How Does Music Affect Mental Health? Harmonizing Minds and Enhancing Well-being
- Effects of Music on the Brain: Exploring Benefits of Music
1. Tell Us Your Requirements
2. Pick your perfect writer
3. Get Your Paper and Pay
Hi! I'm Amy, your personal assistant!
Don't know where to start? Give me your paper requirements and I connect you to an academic expert.
Essays on Business Management
We found 10 free papers on business management, essay examples, porter’s five forces.
Introduction In 1979, Michael E. Porter, a young associate professor at Harvard Business School, published an article in the Harvard Business Review called “The five competitive forces that shape strategy”, also known as Porter’s five forces. This article revolutionized the field of strategy and has greatly influenced academic research and business practices. Over the past…
An Analysis of My Corporate Profile in the Field of Business Management and Logistics
I believe am very capable of organising people and managing the logistics of running a company. I am keen on all aspects of business, but am particularly interested in Business Management. I feel I am a good communicator and wish to develop my teamwork and leadership skills. I was lucky enough to be a guest…
Proof of Knowledge of Business Management Skills and Motivation Plan Strategy
Abstract The purpose for this assignment is to provide proof of knowledge, of business management skills, and employee/company motivation. Introduction The company I decided to provide a motivation plan strategy is a hypothetical greeting card company. Just for Us Greeting Cards is a personalized greeting card company, which provides customers with completely personalized greeting cards,…
The Importance of the Fashion Business Management in My Life
“Fashion is all about dreaming and making other people dream.”-Donatella Versace. Fashion is loved by many people who all long for new styles and trends. Fashion merchandisers are the people who lead, predict and practice what happens in the fashion industry. This job would charm anyone who loves fashion, and I am not an exception….
Choosing a Career between Business Management and Business Marketing
Everyone has trouble choosing a career, especially when you’re stuck between two very similar options. When choosing a career, it is important to think twice. In my case, I am undecided between business management and business marketing. Business management is owning a business and managing all aspects of that company you own. Business marketing, however,…
An Analysis of the Different Business Management Styles
Management refers to getting things done through employees. It implies there must be a manager to control and spur these individuals or HR. While there are various styles of administrators and management procedures, the management theories are vital. Management theories depict certain practices that are famous for accomplishing the objectives of the business. The four…
Reasons to Choose a Business Management Course
Business Management is one of the most prevalent majors in Americals institutions of higher learning. Why choose management you say? Because, by preparing for a career in business, a college of business graduate can find unlimited opportunities for initial employment and advancement. It is best to enroll in a college more suitable for you. Sometimes…
A Study on the Business Management of Chestnut Ridge Country Club
Chestnut ridge country club has a distinguished reputation as an outstanding country club in the Elma Tennessee area in too many different aspects. The club is facing a decline in the number of membership applicants relative to the competing clubs in the same area. A survey that done by the researchers on the members of…
My Pursuit of a Career in Business Management
Education and learning have always been of primary importance to me. Ever since I was a child, I have shown a keen interest in quantitative sciences such as Mathematics, Physics and Informatics. I tended towards these subjects due to their analytics based structure which I enjoyed very much. Being naturally good at these sciences and…
Culture and Business: Global Business Ethics
Without a doubt ‘’Giant’’ multinational companies that have become globalized have a ‘’wised’’ ultimate strategy that was methodically exercised and lead them to a successfully entry in the global markets. Entering new markets, those firms, had to explore, observe and monitor in detail, the country’ cultures in depth, in order to enter and establish successfully…
Frequently Asked Questions about Business Management
Don't hesitate to contact us. We are ready to help you 24/7
Hi, my name is Amy 👋
In case you can't find a relevant example, our professional writers are ready to help you write a unique paper. Just talk to our smart assistant Amy and she'll connect you with the best match.
Excellent essay writing blog for students seeking help with paper writing. We provide exclusive tips and ideas that can help create the best essay possible.
Writing an Essay on Business Management
Business management is one of the oldest activities known to human beings. The world of business management has undergone several changes over the years. For most of the successful entrepreneurs, trying to understand this progress has taken years of research and learning the systems that control this sector. As a scholar in business management, you are required to write not just one essay on business management but several of them in an attempt to grasp some of the concepts that are crucial in the learning process. Have a look at some of the best tips you can take advantage of so you can come up with a compelling essay about business management.
Understanding the Basics of Essay on Business Management
Writing requires you to understand the topic in question before going ahead to work on it. This will allow you to subdivide the idea into bite-size topics that will summarize the entire essay on business management in a nutshell. These subtopics will also enable you to elaborate the business management essay in a way that brings about coherence in the entire paper.
Once the topic is clear, and the outline is prepared you can then begin filling in the skeletal structure with information that will make the business management essay take shape.
The Scope of Work
The scope of work of any paper is guided by the outline, which in turn is determined by the topic and the thesis statement. First, you need to come up with a topic that will summarize all your ideas in a few words. You will then have to come up with a thesis statement that further elaborates the topic and subtopics that you intend to cover in your management essay. A fitting introduction is essential when writing such a topic. It gives the reader a rough idea of what has been discussed in the entire paper. When it comes to the body, you have to find useful material that you will use to find information. Finally, you have to sum up your paper. When writing your essay on business management here are some of the things you should and shouldn’t do.
What Shouldn’t You Do
- Do not beat around the bush, rather get to the point without using too many words
- Do not use untrustworthy sources of information as they may contradict the whole paper.
- Do not forget to cite the sources that you used.
- Take care not to overcrowd your paper with information. Use only the required number of sources to achieve a balanced paper.
- Do not begin working on your paper when the deadline is almost due since you will produce good content.
- Remember to read through your paper several to ensure that it is free of any errors and that the ideas flow in a reasonable manner
- Use an outline to guide your paper writing exercise. It will help you to stay on topic.
- Go through a business management essay example first if you are not sure you are doing the right thing
- Brainstorm with other students from your class for more ideas on how to go about the exercise.
- Narrow down on a topic that can be exhausted in the number of pages requested by your lecturer.
Ideas for Your Business Management Essay
The topic is the essential part of the paper considering it gives direction to the whole project. When choosing a heading for your paper, take into consideration that business management is an inexhaustible topic. Some of the business management essay topics that you can use include:
- The history of business management in the USA
- Business management strategies that are known to work
- The importance of managing a business
- Tips for creating a successful business management plan
- Business management ideas from the past that are still effective to date
Pick a topic that you can exhaust within the number of pages that have been allocated by your class facilitator. When writing a business management essay, make use of real-life examples considering that your paper will be read by not just the lecturer, but other students who may stumble upon it in the library, if it manages to pass the criterion required to have it published as a journal. Be sure to be accurate in the use of data and information by other scholars in the same realm. If you are not sure how this is done, find other students in your college who have done it before and ask them for tips that will aid you in working on the paper effectively.
If all these fail, it high time you solicit for the assistance of a qualified writer, who will work on your paper within the allocated time and follow the rules that are stipulated for this kind of writing. You can search for our site online and speak to our customer support team for you to get help.
Take a break from writing.
Top academic experts are here for you.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
My Paper Writer
- How It Works
- Research paper help
- Economic research papers
- Management paper writing
- Sociology papers
- Analysis papers
- Editing service
- Proofreading service
- Writing papers for money
- Action term paper
- Accounting term papers
- Business term papers
- Essay writing service
- English term papers
- Personal statement
- Research proposal
- Research paper writing service
- Custom college papers
- Term paper writing service
- Write my college paper
- Write my term paper
- Write my research paper
- Pay someone to write my paper
- Write my essay
Read our sample essays and get inspired for your own academic work
Business management essay.
The business management lecture provided a practical perspective on the topic of leadership. More specifically, the lecturer explained what leadership really means. More specifically, a leader is someone “who serves people in such an inspirational, trusting, respectful, caring way that people want to follow you”. Furthermore, he emphasized that true leadership is based on self-leadership which means serving oneself “in such an inspirational, trusting, respectful, caring way that you want to follow yourself”. In my opinion, being a good leader closely relates to business management. First of all, an individual who excels at self-leadership, will most definitely excel at leading others. Additionally, concepts of self-leadership and organizational leadership are closely intertwined. However, self-leadership always comes first. Generally speaking, the lecture supports the idea that management is based on good leadership. The lecturer explains that being at the top of an organization is not enough to be considered a leader. What is more, I was impressed by one of the examples provided by the speaker. He told a short story: while coaching a company CEO, the coach (lecturer) asked him if he was a good leader. The CEO answered that he obviously was, since he was chosen to lead the company. When asked to go for a walk through the company building, it became obvious that the CEO was not doing well as a leader, since there was no communication and engagement between him and the company employees. As a matter of fact, this is a vivid example of the importance of good leadership in managing business.
Use your promo and get a custom paper on Business Management Essay
Next, a leader who is self-aware, leads himself/herself first, takes responsibility for his/her actions will most definitely be a better decision maker. What is more, ethical decision making is closely connected to personal ethics. During the lecture, the speaker emphasized how important it is to keep track of one’s attitude toward others and oneself. Further, he highlighted that self-love and love for others are prerequisites for leadership and self-leadership. Finally, he concluded that leadership is about love: loving others and loving oneself. Since the ability to build effective relationships is highly important for leading a business; a manager who is able to care for others will reach greater success than one who operates from a place other than love.
Following this thought process, I believe that this video supplements the material that we learned in business management. While the information presented in the video sounds more like an inspirational, philosophical speech, it features some really important points of business management. Forecasting, organizing, planning, coordinating – all of these managerial functions can be fulfilled in effective vs. ineffective ways. Yet, the video provides one with valuable coaching tips on leading an organization effectively. For example, when it comes to time management, a leader who is able to self-lead efficiently will most probably have good time management skills in all other spheres.
Another point that I appreciated within the lecture stated that an individual is constantly leading himself/herself: “you can lead yourself to a good place, you can lead yourself to a bad place”. In addition, a good manager should ask himself/herself the following questions:
Have I spent enough time with this person? Have I gotten them the proper training? Did I give them a review? Did I communicate with them effectively? Did I show them love? Did I tell them how much I care? How many times did I pat them on the back, say ‘good job’? Did I go find out what they were doing right and tell them about it? Did I smile? Did I give them plenty of support? If the answer is “no” to any of those the answer is “me”. It’s just me.
In conclusion, I would call the type of leadership described in the video authentic or inspirational leadership. This is a kind of leadership that upholds values of empathy, understanding, compassion, collaboration, and positive feedback. Most importantly, before the leader leads anybody else, he/she must learn to take responsibility for his/her own actions and life experiences.
Introduction Netflix is an online provider of internet only streaming media, where TV shows and movies can be watched exclusively online. Netflix was founded in 1997 by two software engineers…
The treatment of confidential information is one of the most important ethical issue for staffing specialists, and specifically for human resources employees. When an employer promises employees that information will…
Earnings refer to the profits that a company makes and is usually presented in the income statement. In accounting, as well as to the stakeholders, it represents the most significant…
Andrew Carnegie passed away in 1919; however, his position as one of the most successful business men and philanthropists remains today. Both because of his work in business and in…
After conducting research, it seems that having organizational leaders and executives that understand the importance of investing into their employees as humans and not commodities or resources of labor is…
It is no secret that in today’s competitive business environment that corporations experience large amounts of pressure to maximize their operations by minimizing their costs. In order to do so,…
Key Issues in Managing Design and Control Some of the critical issues in managing design and control include globalisation, sustainability, ethical conduct, and system design. Globalisation has led to reduced…
The System Development Life Cycle is a complex process. The most effective way to protect information systems is to integrate security into every step of the system development process. The…
Internal Resources Any organization's effectiveness relies on the internal attributes that are within its domain. The management could choose to analyze these components in the design and development of strategic…
Introduction Letter Student name Chief consultant Diligent Consulting Group New York. Tom Mickey Team Manager Diligent Consulting Group New York Dear Tom…
The introduction of various forms of technology such as Point-of-sale (POS) cash register systems and barcode scanners seemed to promise dramatic improvements…
IntroductionEBay Inc. is a United States-based company in the e-commerce industry. The company was incorporated in California in 1996 and in Delaware…
Risks in Transportation of StudentsA supervisor will immediately take on risk when transporting students. Identifying the most serious risks is crucial to…
Monsanto is among the companies specializing in the business of genetically modified seeds and herbicides that promise to maximize production capacity among…
In their 2009 article, “The Roots of the Global Financial Crisis Are In Our Business Schools,” Robert A. Giacclone and Donald T.…
Google is a multinational technology corporation famous for its search engine and its innovation. The purposeful implementation of human resource and business…
IntroductionThe Lost River Wind Riders (LRWR) is a unique business in the service industry. The company sells and services equipment necessary for…
The Court should grant summary judgment in favor of Adidas and against Plaintiff Jason Heap (“Plaintiff”) because there are no genuine issues…
Your professor may flag you for plagiarism if you hand in this sample as your own. Shall we write a brand new paper for you instead?
on your first order
Use code: SAMPLES20
Copyright © 2013- 2023 - MyPaperWriter.com
Get Matched With Certified Writers In Seconds
Saving students from academic loads since 2004.
- Use papers to find inspiration and fresh ideas.
- Allow writers to guide you in your original research.
- Refer to papers and samples for reference.
- Learn to format papers appropriately according to APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, and other styles.
- Gain helpful writing and research skills, enjoy more free time, and score better grades effortlessly.
See genuine ratings and feedback on our service left on the top review websites
Quality, worth spending your money on! Managers are helpful, the service works round the clock, and communication is flawless. My rate is 5/5.
I didn’t have time to write my essay, so I ordered it at Masterpapers. My writer did an excellent job. Theology is a complicated subject, and this is the only service who responded to my request and offered help. Thank you so much.
I am a working student and have been ordering assignments here for years. Never regretted my decision, guys are real pros! And a tip: don’t wait till the last minute. Save your budget and order up front.
We didn’t get along in the beginning. I turned into a complete control freak, texting my writer five times a day, making a lot of fuss around my order. Grateful he put up with my breakdowns and wrote A PERFECT term paper after all.
It is a pleasure for me to recommend such an awesome service as Masterpapers! Ordered three papers here, all in Marketing, all delivered on time, all got the highest grades. Though I worked with different writers, it didn’t affect the final results.
I used to be afraid of online writing companies. You know… What if somebody finds out or what if they turn out to be cheaters. Masterpapers earned my full trust! Such a pity I haven’t found this service earlier – could have saved so much time, energy and nerves.
As an international student, it is difficult to keep up with my studies as native students do. This is why I ask professional writers for help. What I like about this service is that they allow to talk to writers directly and see their working progress. The quality, in 90% of cases, exceeds my expectations.
I often found myself dead-locked by an insanely massive amount of home tasks. Luckily, I have Masterpapers to help me out! For half a year now, I’ve been ordering my assignments from the same two writers who know exactly what I want and need. Thanks!
A+!!! Soooo happy! Big thanks to masterpaper and a fantastic writer who did my dissertation in just two weeks and delivered it before the deadline. I am so thrilled with the result and will for sure spread the word about your service among my friends!
I shift, probably, 30% of my college assignments to external writers. Masterpapers has the best ones, as proved by their results. Never got a bad grade or missed the due date, besides, they do not disturb you at all. You can submit the brief and wait for your order to be completed. Very handy!
This service saved my academic career not once or twice, but multiple times! It all started with an urgent history essay they wrote for me back when I was in high school. Now, whenever I need writing help, MasterPapers is the only choice. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
So quick, I’m impressed! The writing style is good, the research part is also good, so I’m delighted with the quality. Plus, they gave me a discount on the first order. Well-done job = well-deserved five stars.
Not a big fan of cheating, but, hey… We all need a helping hand from time to time. At least with masterpapers I can be sure that not a single person will find out about it. They are obsessed with security measurements and do all that is necessary to ensure customer`s privacy.
I had an urgent assignment on chemistry and one day to complete it. It seemed impossible! Masterpapers was my last hope, and they lived up to it. Sure, it wasn’t cheap, but who cares when they delivered my assignment in just four hours. Nice and neat!
Wow! 96 out of 100, can you believe this?? I still can’t! The prof was speechless; he couldn’t understand how I managed to write such a prominent research paper myself. So sad I can’t thank my writer in person, but you are the best and you deserve to know this!!!
- 1 you are pressed for time having too many assignments on hand.
- 2 you are stressing over a last-minute essay or paper.
- 3 you are looking for a subject matter expert online to write your paper.
- 4 you have no clue how to approach the topic of your paper.
- 6 you need a high-quality plagiarism-free paper that follows your instructions.
Available for the first 1000 subscribers, hurry up!
Essay on Business Management Hints
Have an essay on business management to write but got no time or desire to do it? Delegate your task to a professional MBA writer who graduated from a b-school in the US and is looking forward to helping with your paper right now!
5 Pro Business Essay Writing Tips
A business management essay is a pinnacle of studying in a b-school. As a student, you’ll be having plenty of essays and case studies to write in order to receive your MBA degree. Needless to say, it won’t be easy. Especially, if you’re not much of an essay writer yourself.
Great news, our b-school essay writers agreed to share their business essay writing tricks of the trade. These 5 simple tips will help you write better essays faster.
Choose a Topic Relevant to Your Course
In a b-school, you’ll be competing with somewhat the best business minds of the US. There will be a lot of smart international students as well. So, if you want to be the best in your class or simply wish to have a positive GPA, then you have to ensure your essays live up to the b-school academic standards.
The first and foremost prerequisite of turning in great essays is finding topics that no one else figured out. Be a bit creative and dig a little bit further into the taught material to come up with a subject matter that is catchy, engaging, and course-relevant.
In essays on business management, it’s important to resonate with a topic and show personal interest. If you’re not interested in your own topic, then no one else will be, including your instructor.
Collect Legit Background Sources
Any MBA course is all about solid figures and checked sources. Working on an essay, look into studying 3-5 background sources, depending on an essay type, and use them to support your thesis. All the arguments you offer to your audience have to be legit and double-checked by you personally.
Avoid any unchecked info and statements that can’t be proved either right or wrong. Every piece of evidence you mention has to be backed up by a solid reference. The same rule of thumb works for quotes – all citations used in your text have to be referenced properly in-text and in the bibliography section.
Adopt a Consistent Writing Style
An MBA course, especially in the United State, is all about being serious and result-minded. No one will be cutting your grammar or spelling any slack, so mind your p’s and q’s in terms of writing. Use such services as Grammarly, Hemingway, and ProWritingAid to look for any grammar, style, syntax, punctuation, and spelling mistakes.
If that doesn’t work, try tip #5 – getting a business essay writing service .
Copy-and-paste, as well as plagiarism, are unacceptable in a b-school. Students get expelled for real if they turn in plagiarized papers! So, once again, plagiarism is no joke, and all the essays written for your MBA course have to be original.
Most likely, instructors will be asking to upload your writing to Turnitin. If there’s plagiarism, you will be penalized. How to avoid it? Write essays from scratch and work with quotes according to a dedicated reference style – APA.
In addition, check your work using Copyscape or any other plagiarism software of your choice before uploading your essay to Turnitin, just to be safe.
Try a Business Essay Writing Service
Of all the courses, MBA is one of the most result-driven. It’s either you get the job done, or trail far behind. What does it mean?
Imagine you have a business management college essay to write but you can’t do it yourself. Family, work, hobby, friends, romance, you name it – something more important than essay writing. Sure thing, you have to deal with it soon. But what about that essay?
With the help of our Master Papers service, you can find an MBA-level writer to fulfill the paper for you according to the order requirements. The paper will be delivered from the ground up and be 100% original. When nothing else works, this is the best way to write your MBA essay.
Where to Buy Essays on Business Management?
MasterPapers.com is a top-ranked essay writing service. We are perhaps the only website that offers legit MBA degree-holders who are open to writing your case study for business management essay around the clock.
Also, we do essays, research papers, and thesis papers for our customers in the USA and other English speaking countries. Our writers are local native speakers (ENL) and international experts alike. You can choose which type of writer you’d like to work on your paper, and we’ll match you with the fittest writer in minutes.
7 Key Features of Our MBA Essay Writing Service
- Expert writers. Every writer is a legitimate MBA degree-holder with 1+ years of experience.
- Rich content. We write essays that meet the instructions, are great to read, and paying off with a great grade (75% and above.)
- On-time delivery. One hour or 20 days, we always deliver papers on time.
- 100% confidentiality. Everyone will think you wrote all the essays!
- Editing, proofreading, and plag- check included. Don’t fritter away energy, we’ve got this covered.
- Satisfaction guarantee. If you don’t like your custom business course essay, we’ll return your money back.
- 24/7 Customer Support. We’re there for you day and night, ready to answer questions and help with your orders.
100% Custom Essays About Business Management 15% Cheaper
Our prices start from $13.99 per page plus additional services. IS it the first time that you’d like to buy a custom essay? Then we’ll be happy to offer you a 15% discount!
Become our regular customer, and you’ll be able to save 5% off to spend on every new order.
There are always writers well-versed in business topics ready to fulfill your writing task. Essays about business management, accounting, corporate finances, international relations, local store management, leadership, social responsibility – these are just a few topics that we deal with all the time.
What is your topic – Do you know how to handle it? Will you make it till the deadline? If in doubt, let our MBA essay writers help you out today for an affordable price!
- College Term Paper
- Buy Research Papers
- English Paper
- Free Grammar and Spell Check
- Free Plagiarism Checker
- Free Online Grammar Checker
- Term Paper Editing
- Dissertation Conclusion
- Dissertation Hypothesis
- Dissertation Introduction
- Dissertation Methodology
- Dissertation Results
- Dissertation Abstract
- Homework Help
- College Term Papers
- Science Essay
- University Essay
- Science Paper
- Sample Essay
- Process Essay
- Problem Statement
- Opinion Essay
- Informative Essay
- Exploratory Essay
- Evaluation Essay
- Defining Key Terms
- Comparative Essay
- Classification Essay
- Abortion Essay
- Papers Example
- High School Essay
- Graduate Paper
- Free Papers
- Essay Body Paragraph
- Critical Essay
- Cause And Effect Essay
- Chicago Style Paper
us.MasterPapers.comhelps students cope with college assignments and write papers on a wide range of topics. We deal with academic writing, creative writing, and non-word assignments.
All of papers you get at us.MasterPapers.com are meant for research purposes only. The papers are not supposed to be submitted for academic credit.
Online Chat 24/7
- Terms & Conditions
- Money-back guarantee
Summer Deal! Top-rated Essay Writers Online! Get 50% OFF On Your First Essay Order!
Your 50% Off + Real Help Await!
Skip the Bots, Talk to Us
Have us text you Estimated wait time: about 2 minutes
Have us call you Estimated wait time: about 5 minutes
Chat with support Estimated wait time: about 3 minutes
Email us The current response time is 6 hours
Have us text you
Estimated wait time: about 2 minutes
We will contact you shortly!
Have us call you
Estimated wait time: about 5 minutes
The current response time is 6 hours
Please reach out to us at:
Business Essay Topics
A Comprehensive List of Unique Business Essay Topics
15 min read
Published on: May 1, 2023
Last updated on: Sep 1, 2023
Share this article
Are you a student struggling to come up with a good topic for your business essay?
Choosing the right topic is crucial to the success of your essay. A well-chosen topic can make your paper stand out, while a poor choice can make it fall flat. It can be challenging to narrow down the options and find a topic that is interesting and relevant.
But worry not, we've got you covered!
In this blog, we'll provide you with a comprehensive list of business essay topics that are sure to impress your professors. We'll cover everything from business ethics to trending topics. Whether you're an undergraduate, or graduate student, we have topics that will suit your level of study.
So, if you're ready to take your business essay to the next level, let's dive in!
On This Page On This Page
Business Management Essay Topics -H2
If you're studying business management, you may be tasked with business essay writing. Here are some topics to help you get started:
- The role of effective communication in business management
- How to develop and implement successful business strategies
- The impact of leadership styles on organizational culture and productivity
- The benefits and challenges of global expansion for businesses
- The importance of ethical behavior in business management
- How to effectively manage workplace diversity and inclusivity
- The role of technology in modern business management
- The impact of environmental factors on business management decisions
- The benefits and drawbacks of decentralized decision-making in business management
- How to effectively manage change in the business environment
Human Resources Essay Topics
Human resources is a critical function in any organization, responsible for managing the recruitment, training, and retention of employees. Check out the following HR essay topics for inspiration:
- The importance of diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Strategies for effective employee recruitment and retention
- The role of human resources in ensuring workplace safety
- How to manage conflict in the workplace
- The impact of technology on human resources management
- The importance of employee engagement and motivation
- The impact of employee benefits on job satisfaction and retention
- How to effectively manage remote employees
- The role of human resources in managing employee performance and development
- The impact of globalization on human resources management practices
Organizational Behavior Essay Topics
Organizational behavior is the study of how people interact within organizations. It covers topics such as leadership, teamwork, communication, and motivation.
Here are some topics to inspire your writing:
- The impact of leadership styles on organizational culture and employee behavior
- How to effectively manage conflict in teams and organizations
- The role of emotional intelligence in effective leadership
- The impact of diversity on organizational behavior and performance
- The importance of employee motivation and engagement in achieving organizational goals
- The impact of organizational structure on employee behavior and job satisfaction
- The role of communication in creating a positive organizational culture
- How to develop and implement successful change management strategies
- The impact of employee empowerment on organizational behavior and performance
- The importance of ethics and social responsibility in organizational behavior
Paper Due? Why Suffer? That's our Job!
Business Ethics Essay Topics
Business ethics refers to the moral principles and values that guide behavior in the world of business. It covers topics such as corporate social responsibility, sustainability, and fair trade. Letâs take a look at business ethics essay topics to get you started:
- The importance of corporate social responsibility in modern business
- The ethics of business practices in developing countries
- The impact of globalization on business ethics
- The role of ethical leadership in creating a culture of integrity in organizations
- The ethics of outsourcing and offshoring
- The impact of environmental regulations on business ethics
- The ethics of marketing practices and advertising
- The role of ethics in supply chain management
- The ethics of executive compensation and corporate governance
- The ethics of data privacy and cybersecurity in business
Supply and Demand Essay Topics
The law of supply and demand is a fundamental concept in economics. It explains how the availability of goods and services and the desire for them determine prices in the market.
If you're studying economics, you may be asked to write an essay on a topic related to supply and demand.
Here are supply/demand business essay ideas to consider for your next assignment.
- The impact of supply and demand on price stability in markets
- The role of elasticity in supply and demand analysis
- The impact of technology on supply and demand in modern markets
- The effects of government policies on supply and demand
- The role of advertising in shaping consumer demand
- The impact of income inequality on consumer demand and market outcomes
- The effects of globalization on supply and demand in different industries
- The role of consumer behavior in shaping supply and demand
- The impact of shortages and surpluses on market outcomes
- The role of the labor market in shaping supply and demand in the economy
Business Law Essay Topics
Business law covers the legal regulations and requirements that apply to business activities and operations. It is an important field for business students, and here are some topics for help:
- The role of contract law in business transactions
- The legal requirements for forming a business entity
- The impact of intellectual property laws on businesses and innovation
- The legal requirements for protecting consumer privacy in business operations
- The role of antitrust laws in regulating competition and market power
- The legal requirements for workplace safety and health
- The impact of employment laws on hiring and termination practices
- The legal requirements for protecting the environment in business operations
- The role of international trade laws in shaping business practices and outcomes
- The impact of bankruptcy laws on business operations and reorganization
Entrepreneurship Paper Topics
Entrepreneurship is the process of starting and growing a new business venture. It requires a combination of innovation, risk-taking, and business acumen. Check out the following topics related to entrepreneurship:
- The role of creativity and innovation in entrepreneurship
- The challenges and opportunities of social entrepreneurship
- The impact of government policies on entrepreneurial activity
- The role of entrepreneurial ecosystems in supporting new business ventures
- The importance of market research in developing successful business ideas
- The challenges and opportunities of international entrepreneurship
- The impact of technology on the entrepreneurship landscape
- The role of mentorship and networking in supporting new entrepreneurs
- The importance of financial management in entrepreneurship
- The challenges and opportunities of female entrepreneurship
International Business Essay Topics
International business is a complex and dynamic field that encompasses a wide range of issues related to global commerce and trade.
Letâs take a look at some potential essay topics:
- The role of cultural differences in international business negotiations
- The impact of globalization on the international business landscape
- The challenges and opportunities of cross-border mergers and acquisitions
- The impact of international trade agreements on global business practices
- The role of international finance in supporting global business ventures
- The challenges and opportunities of international marketing and branding
- The impact of geopolitical factors on international business operations
- The role of corporate social responsibility in global business practices
- The challenges and opportunities of emerging markets in international business
- The impact of digital transformation on international business models
Value Essay Topics
Values are the guiding principles that shape our beliefs, actions, and attitudes towards life. In business, values play an essential role in defining a company's culture, ethics, and identity.
If you're looking for value essay topics, here are some ideas to inspire your research and writing:
- The importance of ethical values in business decision-making
- The role of values in shaping company culture and employee behavior
- The impact of shared values on team collaboration and productivity
- The relationship between personal values and career success
- The role of social and environmental values in sustainable business practices
- The importance of values-based leadership in creating a positive organizational culture
- The influence of cultural values on international business operations
- The role of values in shaping consumer behavior and brand loyalty
- The impact of technological advancements on traditional values and ethical frameworks
- The intersection of religious and secular values in the workplace
Argumentative Business Essay Topics
Let's take a look at some argumentative essay topics for business students:
- The pros and cons of remote work for businesses and employees
- The ethical implications of using artificial intelligence in business decision-making
- The impact of social media on consumer behavior and brand reputation
- The effectiveness of traditional marketing vs. digital marketing strategies
- The role of government regulation in business operations and profitability
- The benefits and drawbacks of globalization for businesses and economies
- The impact of minimum wage laws on small businesses and their employees
- The ethics of corporate social responsibility and philanthropy
- The effectiveness of diversity and inclusion initiatives in the workplace
- The role of unions in protecting the rights and interests of employees
Persuasive Business Essay Topics
Here are 10 persuasive business essay topics to inspire your business essay writing:
- Should companies be required to disclose their carbon emissions and environmental impact?
- Should employers offer unlimited paid time off for their employees?
- Should businesses be allowed to pay employees less than a living wage?
- Should companies be required to offer equal pay for equal work, regardless of gender or race?
- Should corporations be held responsible for the social and environmental impact of their supply chains?
- Should businesses be required to prioritize sustainability in their operations and products?
- Should employers be allowed to monitor employees' social media activity outside of work?
- Should businesses be required to offer mental health services to employees?
- Should companies be allowed to patent and profit from genetic engineering and biotechnology?
- Should businesses be required to disclose the diversity of their leadership and staff?
Business Extended Essay Topics
Let's explore some extended essay topics for business students:
- An analysis of the impact of corporate social responsibility on shareholder value
- The effectiveness of leadership development programs in improving business performance
- An investigation of the relationship between workplace diversity and organizational performance
- A case study of a successful corporate turnaround strategy
- An analysis of the impact of technology on the future of work
- An investigation of the factors that contribute to successful mergers and acquisitions
- A comparative study of the marketing strategies of two competing companies in the same industry
- An examination of the role of corporate governance in preventing corporate scandals and failures
- A study of the relationship between employee engagement and customer satisfaction in service industries
- An analysis of the effectiveness of performance management systems in improving employee performance and motivation
Business Essay Topics For College Students
Here are some business essay topics for college students:
- The impact of social media marketing on consumer behavior
- The challenges and opportunities of e-commerce in developing countries
- The effect of workplace diversity on organizational performance
- The ethics of corporate social responsibility
- The impact of globalization on small businesses
- The importance of supply chain management in business operations
- The use of big data in business decision making
- The challenges and benefits of implementing sustainable business practices
- The role of innovation in driving business growth and success
Essay Topics For BBA Students
If you're a BBA student struggling to select a topic for your assignment, we have some inspiring topic ideas for you.
- Exploring ways to make the workplace more inclusive for people with disabilities.
- Strategies for reducing psychological pressure in the workplace.
- Developing effective short and long-term goals for business success.
- Analyzing the effectiveness of a thesis statement in a business essay.
- Discussing a business concept that does not work and exploring alternative solutions.
- The group training and cons of ai based technology in job analysis: A comparative study.
- Examining the impact of massive changes in an unethical business environment on employee morale and company reputation
- An analysis of the business strategies used to select a higher demand for products aimed at children in the toy industry
- How can companies create a supportive work environment for people with disabilities and reduce psychological pressure in the workplace?
- Storage and cons of AI-based technology in job analysis: A critical analysis of its impact on job roles and responsibilities.
Business Essay Topics IELTS
Here are business essay topics for IELTS:
- How has globalization affected the way businesses operate?
- Discuss the impact of social media on modern businesses.
- Should companies prioritize profit over social responsibility?
- In what ways can small businesses compete with large corporations?
- Evaluate the effectiveness of different leadership styles in business.
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of remote work for businesses.
- Should businesses be allowed to collect and use personal data for marketing purposes?
- Evaluate the impact of e-commerce on traditional brick-and-mortar stores.
- Discuss the role of government regulation in promoting ethical business practices.
- Should businesses prioritize sustainability over economic growth?
Interesting Business Essay Topics
- The impact of social media on consumer behavior: A case study of Instagram.
- Exploring the role of emotional intelligence in leadership effectiveness.
- The ethics of corporate social responsibility: A critical analysis.
- An investigation into the challenges of managing virtual teams in the 21st century.
- The impact of globalization on small businesses: Opportunities and challenges.
- The role of corporate culture in driving business success: A case study of Google.
- How to effectively manage workplace diversity: Strategies for creating an inclusive workplace.
- An analysis of the factors contributing to successful entrepreneurship in the tech industry.
- The impact of e-commerce on traditional brick-and-mortar businesses.
- The role of innovation in driving sustainable business growth: A case study of Tesla.
Trending Business Essay Topics for Exam- 2023
With the business landscape constantly evolving, it's important to stay up-to-date with the latest trends. Here are some trending business essay topics to help you ace your upcoming exam.
- The impact of COVID-19 on small business management and entrepreneurship
- The role of emotional intelligence in effective leadership and management
- The importance of effective communication in business organizations
- The impact of e-commerce on traditional retail business models
- The role of innovation and creativity in business success
- The impact of organizational culture on employee motivation and performance
- The challenges and opportunities of managing a diverse workforce
- The impact of corporate governance on business ethics and social responsibility
- The role of supply chain management in achieving competitive advantage
- The challenges and benefits of implementing a sustainability strategy in business operations
Trending Business Essay Topics for Assignments
Take a look at thelatest business assignment topics for your next asdsignment:
- The top reasons why outsourcing is obligatory in the fashion industry: An analysis.
- Addressing the racial bias factor in the field of supply and demand: Challenges and solutions.
- The importance of having a correct perception of job objectives.
- The benefits of free online promotion for video games.
- The impact of work environment on employee productivity and job satisfaction.
- Top reasons why outsourcing is becoming obligatory in the fashion industry.
- The impact of remote work on productivity and work-life balance
- Analyzing the strategies of successful startup companies in today's market
- The role of social media marketing in the growth of small businesses
- Examining the ethical concerns of data privacy in the digital age
Small Business Essay Topics
- The impact of technology on small business growth and success.
- The role of entrepreneurship in small business development.
- Analyzing the challenges faced by small businesses in accessing funding and financing.
- How to effectively market a small business on a tight budget.
- The importance of creating a strong brand identity for small businesses.
- The benefits and drawbacks of small business franchising.
- The role of social media in the success of small businesses.
- The impact of government regulations on small businesses.
- The importance of customer service in small business success.
- The role of small businesses in economic growth and development.
How to Pick a Business Essay Topic That Stands Out
Follow these steps to choose an ideal topic for your business essay:
Step 1: Understand the Assignment Requirements Before selecting a topic, make sure you understand the assignment requirements. Consider the length, format, and scope of the essay to help guide your topic selection.
Step 2: Brainstorm Ideas Think about your own experiences, interests, and knowledge in the field of business. Brainstorm a list of potential topics that align with the assignment requirements.
Step 3: Research Current Business Trends Research current events, news articles, and emerging trends in the business world. Consider how these trends relate to the assignment requirements and incorporate them into your topic ideas.
Step 4: Narrow Down Your List Review your list of potential topics and identify the ones that stand out the most. Consider which topics you have the most knowledge and passion for, as well as which ones are the most unique.
Step 5: Conduct a Preliminary Search Before finalizing your topic, conduct a primary search to ensure there is enough information available to support your essay. Look for scholarly articles, books, and other sources that can help you develop your argument.
Step 6: Finalize Your Topic Based on your research and evaluation, select the topic that you are most confident and passionate about. Make sure your topic is specific, manageable, and aligns with the assignment requirements.
By following these steps, you can pick a business essay topic that showcases your knowledge and expertise in the field.
The Bottom Line!
Writing a business essay can be a tiring task, but it can also be a rewarding one. By choosing the right topic you can create an insightful essay that impresses your professor and earns you a top grade.
However, if you are short on time or need additional assistance, our Essay Writer AI is here to help!
Our professional essay service can provide you with expert guidance and support to help you achieve academic success.
So, don't hesitate - order from our business essay writing service now and get started on your journey to becoming a successful business student!
Cathy A. (Literature)
For more than five years now, Cathy has been one of our most hardworking authors on the platform. With a Masters degree in mass communication, she knows the ins and outs of professional writing. Clients often leave her glowing reviews for being an amazing writer who takes her work very seriously.
Paper Due? Why Suffer? That’s our Job!
Join our mailing list for discount & offers
- Cookies Policy
- Refunds & Cancellations
- Our Guarantees
- Affiliate Program
- Referral Program
- AI Essay Writer
Disclaimer: Our website content is sometimes created using AI but is reviewed and verified by our experienced team of editors. All client orders are completed by our team of highly qualified human writers. The essays and papers provided by us are not to be used for submission but rather as learning models only.
Email Address Already Exists!
Please Enter Valid Email!
Career Plan: Business Management Essay
In career planning there are four steps or processes that are followed. These include self-assessment where one has to evaluate themselves to find out what they want with their lives. This includes their interests, values, skills and developmental needs. Secondly one has to assess available options to ensure that they will get opportunities to practice their skills after completing their training. The third process is matching where one may identifies possible occupations and compare various alternatives. This can be done by comparing their short and long term options. Finally, one has to take action whereby they have to put into use the other three steps to make sure that achieve their set goals.
My career vision is to provide efficient leadership to business people on how to manage their businesses. This means that I will make sure that I apply my knowledge and skills in advising people on how to succeed in their business. My career mission is to be the best business manager in my organization.
A strong business manager should develop ethical values in order to earn credibility from their customers. This means that one has to be trustworthy and reasonable enough in order to advise people adequately. In fact, one should develop listening skills in order to allow clients adequate time to present their cases. This will guide them in making a decisive conclusion hence helping them run their businesses best.
In order for one to achieve their goals they need to identify their competition. This is extremely significant because people plan on handling competition in order to achieve their goals. In fact, one should be able to carry out research on business operating environment in order to come up with strategies of achieving their goals.
One has to balance their internal characteristics and external requirements in order to succeed. This is tremendously beneficial because one has to be tolerance to their competitors by practicing fair competition. This helps organization to run their operations without facing conflicts from other players in the business environment. In addition, one has to listen from customers in order to come up with what they want from the business firm. This means that a talented business manager should be able to prioritize issues brought about by customers and competitors, as well.
Competition and cooperation plays key roles in career development. For instance, competition helps business managers to come up with best ideas to counter threats brought about by competitors. This helps them to strengthen their skills hence developing their careers. Cooperation also plays a key role in career development. This is evident because it calls for people with understanding and strong will to come together to do work.
In a business management career, stakeholders may be owners of the organization. This means that a business manager should be able to relate well with owners of the organization in order to succeed in their career. In addition, customers may be stakeholders who are hugely powerful in this career. This means that their issues need to be taken carefully since they dictate the success of one’s career.
Depending on the current progress, I feel that I am a future strategic leader. This is because I have been involved in planning for future in various organizations throughout my training. In fact, I have led various students’ organizations and together with members we succeeded in achieving our set goals.
In any career, the concept of sustainability should not be ignored. This means that one has to practice all elements of sustainability which include conserving the environment. This makes sure that the organization works towards ensuring that they conserve what they have and protect the environment. A business manager should align all their business operations with environmental conservation principles.
- Chicago (A-D)
- Chicago (N-B)
IvyPanda. (2023, October 31). Career Plan: Business Management. https://ivypanda.com/essays/career-plan-business-management/
"Career Plan: Business Management." IvyPanda , 31 Oct. 2023, ivypanda.com/essays/career-plan-business-management/.
IvyPanda . (2023) 'Career Plan: Business Management'. 31 October.
IvyPanda . 2023. "Career Plan: Business Management." October 31, 2023. https://ivypanda.com/essays/career-plan-business-management/.
1. IvyPanda . "Career Plan: Business Management." October 31, 2023. https://ivypanda.com/essays/career-plan-business-management/.
IvyPanda . "Career Plan: Business Management." October 31, 2023. https://ivypanda.com/essays/career-plan-business-management/.
- Motivation to Succeed in Life: Skills to Succeed and Achieve Aims and Goals
- How to Succeed in Life
- How to Succeed in College
- How to Succeed at the College/University
- How to Succeed in Online Classes
- “How Children Succeed” by Tough
- Helping “Challenging Students” to Succeed
- Career Development: From Accountant to Branch Manager
- Setting and Achieving Goals
- Sales Manager's Career Development Plan
- Ethos Builder: Behavioral Interview Questions
- Etihad Museum in Dubai: Internship Analysis
- Personal and Organizational Development in Banking
- Mismatching College Degrees and Careers
- Middle Leaders' Development in International Schools
- Leadership & HR
- Task Management
The MoSCoW Method : Simple task prioritisation in a project
PDF article outlining the MoSCoW method and how to integrate this to your own task management methods.
Description Are you constantly worrying that you won't finish a task in time? This method will allow you to prioritise your most important tasks and better manage your time. Dani Clegg, consultant at Oracle UK, invented the MoSCoW Method in 1994. When you are managing a project, you should know the demands and priorities of your customer. The MoSCoW Method helps you to know what you must do first, what you should do later and what you do not need to do. The capital letters of the MoSCoW acronym correspond to four categories: * M for Must Have (vital) : these tasks are indispensable to the success of the project. They should therefore be carried out first and this is non-negotiable. * S for Should have (essential) : this categories regroups the important tasks to carry out after the “Must have” tasks are finished. They bring a real added value to the project and contribute to reaching objectives, but unlike the ‘Must haves’, they can deferred in time. * C for Could have (comfort) : these are the comfort tasks that will be accomplished as long as it is possible, if there is time once the tasks from the first two categories are finished. Their carrying out should not affect the other tasks. * W for Won’t have but would like in the future (luxury) : these are the secondary tasks that we would like to carry out one day, but which we leave aside for now, due to lack of budget and/or lack of time. Find out how to apply the method, as well as the advantages and limitations. If you wish to reach out to us, feel free to do so via our Wimi Eloquens channel or start a discussion below.
This Best Practice includes 1 PDF
Wimi Academy offers you this Best Practice for free!
read for free
Add to bookmarks
Contribute: $USD help %product_add_cart_label%
No thanks, I just want to %product_skip_link%
View all Eloqoons
New to Eloquens? Create an Account
Create an account
Why should I sign up with LinkedIn? help
Are you using this Best Practice for...
- Business help
- Consulting help
- Student / Non-Profit help
0.0 / 5 (0 votes)
Certificate of publication date
The MoSCoW Method : Simple task prioritisation in a project by Wimi Academy
Version 1 (Original Version): 29/01/2020 14:55 GMT Publication Number: ELQ-61733-1
Add to your library to review
Add to cart to continue reading, add to cart to view the video, please sign-up to download this free best practice.
Have an account?
Pamela Zimmerman, CEO of Write My Essays: The Challenges of the Essay Writing Business
Nov. 14 2023, Published 12:36 a.m. ET
My name is Pamela Zimmerman, and I am the founder and CEO of an essay writing company called Write My Essays . We established this service back in 2011 with friends while we were still students. Given that the essay industry often sparks controversy in society, it rarely receives media coverage. In this article, I'd like to shed some light on the academic writing market and discuss the challenges our company faces.
1. Business Ethics
The biggest challenge for essay writing companies is the negative perception surrounding such services. Most companies don't even want to entertain the idea of collaborating with an essay writing firm. If they do agree, it's typically at a higher cost than with other businesses. The same goes for recruiting top-tier employees. For some positions, it's nearly impossible, so we often have to nurture and develop managers internally. We searched for our current CMO for over a year, and let me tell you, it was incredibly challenging.
There's also the risk that, at some point, the U.S. government might ban essay writing companies at the legislative level, similar to what happened in Australia. This uncertainty further complicates attracting investments.
2. Quality and Its Control
The second biggest challenge for us is maintaining a balance between high quality and competitive pricing. At Write My Essays, we have a rigorous writer evaluation system. To join our team, a writer must provide their certificates, diplomas, and pass various tests on subject knowledge and English proficiency. They also undergo a final video interview with our head of writers. I can confidently say that we currently employ some of the best writers in the market.
However, this sometimes isn't enough. On various forums and Facebook groups, these writers might sell their profiles to less competent writers or even outsource the writing tasks themselves. This significantly compromises the quality.
Quality control is one of our most crucial and prioritized tasks. We check all our works for quality and plagiarism using our AI-based quality control system. This greatly reduces time and costs for us. If a piece is flagged as questionable, our quality control manager manually reviews the work. If the work is indeed of low quality, we temporarily freeze the writer's account and conduct an investigation.
People often ask me how we manage to maintain high-quality work while offering such affordable prices. The truth is, it's all about automating most processes and having a relatively high volume of orders. This allows us to profit from a relatively small margin.
3. Payment Systems
Another challenge is the reluctance of payment systems to work with essay writing companies. This stems from the numerous companies that offer subpar products, resulting in a high rate of chargebacks and refunds. Some payment systems, like PayPal, outright refuse to work with this type of business.
However, typically, if you have all the necessary documentation, passing compliance is feasible. It's just considerably more time-consuming and complex than for other types of businesses.
- How the Founder of a Company With 200 Remote Employees From 20 Countries Ensures Productivity, Smooth Communication and Work-Life Balance in His Team
- 24-Year-Old Entrepreneur Alex Bakita On Escaping The 9 To 5
- 5 Foolproof Ways To Reboot Your Job Search & Land More Interviews
4. Competition and Marketing
Marketing is a sore point for us and any other essay writing company. This is due to Google's official ban on advertising such services on AdWords and YouTube. However, in practice, many companies find loopholes, such as launching ads for intermediary landing pages. This channel of client acquisition is entirely closed off for us.
The market competition is intense. By our conservative estimates, over 400 websites vie for search traffic. Regrettably, not all competitors play by the rules; many resort to spammy tactics, making the search traffic channel quite costly.
Currently, social media platforms are proving effective, especially TikTok.
For us, Word of Mouth (WOM) has been the primary channel for a long time. Clients value the high quality of our work and recommend our service to their friends.
5. Price Undercutting by Competitors
Another challenge we face is the constant price undercutting by essay writing companies from Ukraine, Pakistan, and India. Due to the lower quality of their writers, many of these sites offer prices that are nearly impossible to compete with. For us, matching their prices would mean operating at a loss, but I'm sure they still manage to make a decent profit with those rates. Naturally, such sites usually don't last long, but they still take a significant portion of the market.
6. ChatGPT and AI
A relatively new challenge that emerged last year is the impact of ChatGPT on the academic writing niche. Firstly, many students began using ChatGPT to draft simple texts. Secondly, professors started assigning fewer written tasks, fearing that students would rely on AI. It's unclear how much of the market ChatGPT has taken, but for instance, our client base has decreased by about 30%.
Personally, I believe this percentage will continue to grow, as OpenAI is constantly advancing and improving its products. On the other hand, clients will still turn to us for more complex assignments.
Want OK! each day? Sign up here!
- Editor's Notes
- CONTACT OK!
- Send a Hot Tip
- Advertising Inquiries
- Media Inquiries
- Subscribe to OK! Newsletter
- Subscribe to OK! YouTube
- Subscribe to OK! Flipboard
- Subscribe to OK! News Break
- Link to Facebook
- Link to Instagram
Opt-out of personalized ads
MyNATED - TVET Exam Papers
Disclaimer : this app is for educational purposes only and as such only previous papers will be added to our database. we all know, what it is like to search for past exam papers on the internet, it is not easy. usually colleges don't upload these papers on their sites and if they do, it's just less than 20 papers. that is where tvet exam papers, steps in getting past exam papers have never been this easy, accessible and free all on your personal computer with over 5500+ nated added so far, you're bound to find what you are looking for no more wasting time looking for past papers. now past exam papers and their memorandums are presented in one software. ✔✔✔features✔✔✔ ▶ search for papers ▶ download papers ▶ and more 🔴 we have a vast number of papers and subjects from n1 up to n6 in the following streams: 1️⃣ engineering studies(complete papers from n1 - n6) 2️⃣ business studies( complete papers from n4 - n6) 3️⃣ agricultural studies 4️⃣ educare 5️⃣ tourism 6️⃣ educare 7️⃣ hospitality and catering services 8️⃣ itc studies 😊memorandums also available 💃🏾💃🎉⭐🎇🎈🥰💃🏾💃🏾 please share this app with fellow tvet colleges students, so by rating positively and sharing app with other users you are keeping it alive. the current subjects include: ⚙ engineering n1 n2 n3 n4 n5 n6 communication electronics control systems digital electronics diesel trade theory electrotechnics engineering drawing loss control engineering science electrical trade theory electro technology fault finding and protective devices fitting and machining theory fluid mechanics industrial electronics instrument trade theory logic systems mathematics mechanotechnology mechanical drawing and design motor trade theory motor and diesel trade theory plating and structural steel theory plater's theory plumbing theory power machines radio and television theory refrigeration theory bricklaying and plastering theory building drawing building science building and civil technology building administration building and structural construction building and structural surveying quantity surveying supervisory management strength of materials and structures welder's theory past year papers 🅱 business, hospitalty, tourism, educare n4 n5 n6 applied management for hospitality services communication and human relations computer practice catering theroy and practical child health cost and management accounting computerised financial systems data management farming day care communication day care personnel development economics educare didactics educational psychology entrepreneurship and business management farming management financial accounting financial management farming food and beverage service human resources management farming income tax information processing introduction to accounting introduction to marketing labour relations legal practice maintenance management farming management communication marketing management marketing research mercantile law municipal administration nutrition and menu planning office practice personnel management personnel training public administration public finance public law public relations sanitation and safety sales management tourism communication tourist destinations travel office procedures travel services past year papers as of may 2022 i can't write every subject which is available in the app as we have over 155+ subjects in : n1 question papers n2 question papers n3 question papers n4 question papers n5 question papers n6 question papers, 3/27/2023 1:07:54 pm.