135 Baseball Essay Topics & Examples
Want to write an essay on baseball? Described as a national religion of the US, this sport is definitely worth exploring!
⚾ Baseball Research Topics
🏆 top baseball essay examples, 🧢 best baseball essay topics, 🥎 interesting baseball topics to write about, 🏏 baseball research paper topics, 👟 baseball argumentative essay topics, 🎓 simple & easy baseball essay titles, ❓ baseball research questions, 💯 free baseball essay topic generator.
Developed from folk games in early Britain, baseball has become the most popular bat-and-ball game in the world. About half of Americans claim to be its fans. In your paper about baseball, you might want to focus on its history. Another interesting idea is to talk about cultural impact of baseball. Whether you have to write an argumentative, descriptive, or informative essay, our article will be helpful. It contains baseball topics to research and write about. You can use them for a paper, presentation, or any other assignment. Best baseball essay examples are added to inspire you even more.
- The evolution of baseball form older bat-and-ball games
- History of baseball in the US
- The Massachusetts game and modern baseball: compare & contrast
- Baseball at the age of steroids
- Baseball in the US culture
- British and Finnish baseball: compare and contrast
- Baseball in the world literature
- Women in baseball
- Comparison of baseball and cricket
- The role of individual players in baseball
- Unions and Compensation in Major League Baseball This paper will discuss concepts of the unionization of professional baseball, impacts of the unionization of the game to players, managers and the game in general.
- Technologically Advanced Baseball Bats Research The purpose of this research study is to investigate the advantages of using technologically advanced, or high priced, baseball bats in the Little League Baseball.
- Baseball and Urbanization For instance, at the very beginning of the nineteenth century, the urban population in the United States was 5% of the total population.
- Factors that influence Major League and Minor League Baseball This perhaps leads to the appreciation of the significance of considering the team’s quality in determining the attendance of major and minor Baseball league.
- Which Is More Profitable, Baseball Or Football? There are other sports which are more profitable than the two but the argument here boils to which sport between the two is more profitable. In regard to the ticket price, baseball becomes more profitable […]
- Steroids in Baseball The rejuvenated use can be traced back to the role of the media in promoting sports as a form of entertainment.
- Kansas City Zephyrs Baseball Club, Inc The main reason for the contentious issues is the profitability disbursement to between the club operations and players. The owners want to maximize their interest through reduction of taxes yet the players want to get […]
- Major League Baseball Players Association The association also has a role in the modern world of negotiating the salaries of its players. The major league baseball association is a union that is of great help to the baseball players.
- Major League Baseball’s Data Set General overview: after choosing the topic, the research team decided to review the available information to ensure that the base of the problem was wide and comprehensive; at this stage, the researchers were concerned with […]
- Data Collection of Major League Baseball The fact that the total population of the players in the Major League Baseball is relatively large made the researcher choose the sampling method to determine the salary that a player should earn.
- Fences: On Stubbornness and Baseball Even the play’s title, Fences, is a reference to “swinging for the fences” in addition to the literal and metaphorical fences Troy builds that keep the other characters out or in.
- The Financial Problems of Major League Baseball Meanwhile, as the players faced the problem of losing their salary for the last weeks of the season, the owners encountered a big problem since the World Series were wiped out for the second period.
- Baseball Players’ Salaries Analysis This meant that the salaries of LA Dodgers players were evenly distributed relative to average salary with above-average distribution in NY Yankees and a weak distribution in NY Mets.
- Media and Negative Ethnicity in Baseball The stakeholders in the game of baseball have made concerted effort to promote integration of major league baseball in the United States.
- Baseball in Sociological Research and Its Features This is followed by a careful determination of the research design to use while conducting a research. It also makes sure that the sociologist is in line with ethical standards of conducting a research in […]
- Oakland Athletics: Successful Baseball Team It is necessary to understand that this measure is crucial, and it can be combined with a slugging average to determine the capabilities of a particular player.
- Steroid Impact on Baseball Game and Players Furthermore, the creation of the team sport contributed to the significant improvement of its visual appeal and attracted the new audience.
- The 1994 Major League Baseball Strike and Conflict Although the strike was sometimes claimed to be the one that had the most significant impact on Major League Baseball, the result of the negotiations was not satisfactory to both parties. The conflict between the […]
- William Ellsworth Hoy, a Deaf Baseball Player In the nineteenth and beginning of the twentieth century, the overall social environment and a widespread hostile public attitude toward disability provided many obstacles to a successful career for any person with a disability.
- Toronto Blue Jays Baseball Team’s Sport Marketing The team competes in Major League Baseball and represents the American League East division, and it is the only club in MLB that is not from the United States.
- Professional Baseball Operation Strategy in Taiwan But when it comes to the professional market, the low attendance rate shows the dilemma of the league operation. To review the development and history of the free agency system in MLB.
- Negro Baseball League and Professional Players The work clearly tells the reader the saga of the tribulations and humiliations that a black player has to undergo because of the color difference, and the author points out how the game of baseball […]
- “Life in Baseball’s Negro Leagues” by Donn Rogosin This is the particular phase of racism that has made the dominance so very concrete that the title in itself declares the actual picturesque about the foregrounding towards this dominance.
- The Use of Steroids in Baseball The use of steroids may be used to improve the performance of the baseball teams but this comes at a great cost to the individual’s health and the integrity of the game.
- Baseball Career Personal Experiences Though I was nowhere near the standards of the so called best players, my interest and willingness to give my best, pleased the coach and I was mostly in the starting team.
- Baseball Game Rules and Age Limit In the game of baseball or any other form of the game, the play of a boy corresponds to the work of an over-aged player.
- Mechanics of the Baseball Swing During the game, the ball is to be hit hard by the batting team and the “hitter” to stop at a base before proceeding to other bases.
- Benefits of Baseball League However this research is perhaps better placed in capturing the impact of baseball league because it is not subject to the different errors that are said to be experienced in the assessment of economic development […]
- Fraud Within the Tallahassee Beancounters Baseball Team An additional impetus for the audit of the company’s accounts was the granting of a mortgage to the company for the construction of a new training facility.
- Geometry Web Quest for Soccer, Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Golf, Volleyball and Pool Field for golf is the biggest and made of grass, sand and water and is the biggest and it has no fixed shape. Soccer field is made of grass or synthetic material and is the […]
- Promotional Campaign Plan for Sault Ste. Marie Baseball It will be a moment to harness the youthful talents of Sault Ste. The youths of Sault Ste.
- “Koprince’s “”Baseball as History and Myth in August Wilson’s “”Fences””””” Although the connection between baseball and the thematic development of the play might seem tangential at first, a closer analysis of the manner in which the game I mentioned in the novel will show that […]
- The Role of Ezol’s Journal in Miko Kings: An Indian Baseball Story Outwardly the journal features the history of Ezol’s life, Ada’s citizens, and the Twin Territories; however, in truth, it goes beyond that and has a much deeper symbolic meaning. Ezol’s journal serves as a portrayal […]
- History of Baseball and Its Impact on American History It is possible to hypothesize that the regional roots of baseball emphasize the special place of the rural culture in the construction of the contemporary American identity and promote the traits that the rural population […]
- Jackie Robinson, an American Baseball Player Robinson reached significant heights in baseball, becoming the first recipient of the MLB Rookie of the Year Award, becoming the National League’s Most Valuable Player, and being inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame.
- 1919 World Series: How It Changed Baseball Forever?
- 2011 Major League Baseball National League Most Valuable Player Individual or Team Award?
- Comparison Between the Games of Baseball and Fastpitch Softball
- Comparison of American Pastime in Baseball and Football
- How Baseball Helped Me Coup Up with the Struggles of My Life?
- African Americans in Baseball
- Analysis of David Brook’s Baseball or Soccer
- Analysis of the Official Website of Major League Baseball
- Analysis of Baseball: An Important Part of American Pop Culture
- Analysis of Baseball Stadiums
- Analysis of the Economic Structure of the Major League Baseball
- Analysis of the Minor League Baseball
- New York Yankees, the Most Successful Franchise in Baseball History
- Baseball Hats Boost Employee Motivation And Job Performance
- Compare And Contrast Baseball And Basketball
- Differences And Similarities Between Baseball And Softball
- How African Americans Helped Shape The Major League Baseball
- How Baseball Has Changed My Life?
- How Baseball Survived the Great Depression?
- How Did Baseball Affect Cuba In The Mid Twentieth Century?
- How Television Has Changed The Game Of Baseball?
- How The Civil War Helped Formed Baseball Into The Great Game?
- How to be a Healthy Baseball Player?
- How To Play Fantasy Baseball?
- Salaries In Major League Baseball
- Stopping on Nine: Evidence of Heuristic Managerial Decision‐Making in Major League Baseball Pitcher Substitutions
- What Is The Status Of Steroids In Baseball?
- Why Baseball Is The Most Amazing Sport?
- Who Integrated Major League Baseball Faster Winning Teams or Losing Teams?
- Why Is Baseball My Favorite Game to Watch?
- A Bad Day in My Baseball Career
- A Background of America’s Favorite Pastime Baseball
- Biography and Life Work of Jack Roosevelt Robinson, a Professional Baseball Player
- Biography and Life Work of Joseph Jefferson Jackson, an American Baseball Player
- Life and Work of Roberto Clemente Walker, a Puerto Rican Baseball Player
- Biography of Babe Ruth
- Achievements of Baseball Legend Ted Williams
- Advertising in Baseball Stadiums
- History of African Americans in Major League Baseball
- History of Baseball in the American Civil War
- History of Steroid Use in the Major League Baseball
- History of the All American Girls Professional Baseball League in America
- Anabolic Steroids are Ruining Major League Baseball
- Evaluation of Customer Satisfaction for Fans Attending Baseball Games at Yankee Stadium
- Baseball and the Civil War of the United States
- Attendance and the Uncertainty-of-Outcome Hypothesis in Baseball
- Baseball, Football, and Basketball: Models for Business
- Baseball Revenue Sharing
- Cheating in the Game of Baseball
- Impact of the Globalization of Baseball
- Myth in Baseball
- National Pastime to Dismal Science: Using Baseball to Illustrate Economic Principles
- Pay and Performance in Major League Baseball: The Case of the First Family of Free Agents
- Physics Of Baseball
- Professional Baseball Stadiums ‘Old’ New Construction Trends
- Risk Management for the Use of a City Baseball Stadium
- Economic Impact on the Dominican Republic of Baseball Player Exports to the USA
- Twenty First Century Baseball and Economics
- Women’s Baseball Leagues in Historical Context
- Work Incentives And Salary Distributions In Major League Baseball
- How Did Racism Impact the Game of Baseball?
- Are Baseball Players Paid Too Much?
- How Did Babe Ruth Change Baseball?
- Does the Baseball Labor Market Contradict the Human Capital Model of Investment?
- How Has Baseball Changed Their Rules?
- Did Abner Doubleday Invent the Game of Baseball?
- How Did Baseball Survive the Great Depression?
- Can Women Really Play Baseball?
- How Was Baseball Changed by Jackie Robinson?
- Does the Baseball Labor Market Properly Value Pitchers?
- How Did Baseball Affect Cuba in the Mid-Twentieth Century?
- Are Major League Baseball Players Overpaid?
- Why Has Baseball Benefited From the New York Yankees?
- How Did Baseball Influence America?
- Does Option Theory Hold for Major League Baseball Contracts?
- How Has the Game of Baseball Been Affected by the Increase in Technology Over the Past Decades?
- Should Baseball Ban the DH?
- How Did Steroids and HGH Destroy Baseball?
- Should Baseball Players Who Used Steroids Be Allowed in the Hall of Fame?
- How Did Television Has Change the Game of Baseball?
- Were Major League Baseball Doubleheaders a Mistake?
- Why Are Americans Addicted to Baseball?
- How Do Baseball Players’ Mental States Influence Their Career?
- Should Baseball Expand the Use of Instant Replay to Review Close Plays on the Bases?
- Does Baseball Lose to Soccer in Some Us States?
- Should Baseball Be Financed by Is Citizens’ Taxes?
- Can Baseball Alleviate Mental Illness Symptoms?
- Should the Pricing Policy for Baseball Tournaments Be Reviewed?
- What Countries Can Complete With the USA in Baseball Ratings?
- Chicago (A-D)
- Chicago (N-B)
IvyPanda. (2023, October 26). 135 Baseball Essay Topics & Examples. https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/baseball-essay-topics/
"135 Baseball Essay Topics & Examples." IvyPanda , 26 Oct. 2023, ivypanda.com/essays/topic/baseball-essay-topics/.
IvyPanda . (2023) '135 Baseball Essay Topics & Examples'. 26 October.
IvyPanda . 2023. "135 Baseball Essay Topics & Examples." October 26, 2023. https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/baseball-essay-topics/.
1. IvyPanda . "135 Baseball Essay Topics & Examples." October 26, 2023. https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/baseball-essay-topics/.
IvyPanda . "135 Baseball Essay Topics & Examples." October 26, 2023. https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/baseball-essay-topics/.
- Football Topics
- Soccer Research Topics
- Tennis Essay Titles
- Golf Topics
- Hobby Research Ideas
- Leadership Qualities Research Ideas
- Health Promotion Research Topics
- NFL Research Topics
- Career Ideas
- Academic Achievements Research Topics
- Success Ideas
- College Education Essay Ideas
- Goals Questions
- Hard Work Research Topics
- Personal Growth Research Ideas
three rivers performing arts institute
- Essay Writing
- Reasons of using paper samples
- Persuasive paper examples
- Essay example on sex education
- Compare/contrast essay writing
- Walmart - sample paper
- Free papers on poverty
- Comparative paper templates
- Chinese Dragon - sample essay
- How to complete it quickly
- Future City - sample essay
- Structuring a reflective paper
- Philosophy paper sample
- Role model - essay example
- Writing literary essays
- Completing a paper on nuclear fusion
- Definition essay writing
- North Korea paper template
- Traditional Khmer Wedding
- Art history visual analysis paper
- Searching for a competent writer
- Rhetorical analysis essay on a dream
- How to get a personal narrative paper sample
- Essay introduction in jurisprudence
- Cause and effect analysis paper
- World history compare & contrast essay
- Argumentative essay about abortion
- Persuasive paper on animal rights
- 5-paragraph essay writing secrets
- Composing an essay about bullying
- Topic Ideas
- Personal essay topic ideas
- Cause and effect essay ideas
- Questions for an analytical paper
- Writing about education
- On war against terrorism
- Discussing Fahrenheit 451
- Writing on the death penalty
- Expository topics on technology
- Psychology topics to explore
- Ideas for history papers
- Persuasive writing prompts
- Problem solution essay topics
- Argumentative essay topic ideas
- Baseball persuasive paper topics
- Undergraduate persuasive paper topics
- Expository essay topic ideas
- Taj Mahal descriptive paper topics
- Topic ideas for an argumentative paper
- Picking up topics about Macbeth
- Creating a title on The Yellow Wallpaper
- Inspiring ideas on Brave new world
- Range of prompts on the US food Industry
- 20 essay questions on abortion
- Novel comparison essay topics
- Literature paper topics on the Zoo story
- 17 prompts on Death of a Salesman
- Essay topics about recent events
- Expository essay ideas on traveling
- Choosing topics about Romeo & Juliet
- Free Examples
- Short Essays
- Online Help
Choosing Good Persuasive Essay Topics About Baseball
Have you been given an essay on baseball as your next assignment? In this article, you will find a list of topics that may be useful to create a persuasive essay on this sport.
- Why is baseball so popular (or so unpopular) in my country? Pick the more suitable heading and develop the key ideas you come out with.
- Why is baseball the most popular sport in the USA? Have you ever wondered why this sport is the leading sport in the Stated? Try to figure out the reasons behind this situation.
- Baseball vs cricket. Which one is the most appealing sport for you? Since both sports can be easily compared, you are able to provide reasons to make the audience support your favourite one.
- Baseball fact you (most likely) didn't know. The ideas of this heading is to surprise the reader by presenting information that is not of common knowledge regarding baseball. Do you have any fun facts or interesting data? This is the article to show all that information.
- Who are the most legendary baseball players of all times? Make a list counting the most amazing players on this sport. You could try making a top ten but keep in mind not to overextend with the number of sportsmen. You should brief their most important achievements.
- Why aren't you playing baseball yet? In this article, you should encourage people to play baseball by giving strong reasons. Do you like this sport? If you do, it will be very easy for you to come up with a ton of reasons to support it.
- Why isn't baseball as popular as soccer?v Try to figure out the reasons behind the popularity of soccer. Is it just more popular because you need less gear to play it? Try to convince people about trying out baseball, as well.
- Which are the best baseball teams in the world? Make a top ten including the best teams all over the world. Do not forget to mention why you pick each of these teams and provide some facts to support your decision.
- What is the best strategy in baseball? Time to talk about the strategies. Do you prefer playing offensive or defensive? Which tactic is more reliable according to your experience? What about the fun? Point out all these issues to the audience so that they could know you perspective.
- The most important baseball competition. Create an article focused on the most relevant award that any baseball player could achieve.
- Finding a sample of a comare & contrast paper
- How not to get overcharged
- Writing a paper on global warming
- Hiring a writing company for cheap
- Argumentative topics about health
- Features of a reputable writing service
- Composing a paper on smoking ban
- Writing on happiness and income
- Definition essay about family values
- Obtaining a custom paper
- Choosing your writing agency
- Interpretive paper examples
- Writing an informative paper on stress
- How to select a writer
- Explanatory essay writing tutorial
- Paper sample on gun control
- Renewable energy essay example
- The World and the Child: sample essay
- Academic paper on identity belonging
- Opinion essay about The New York Times
- Looking for a competent academic writer online
- Selecting a good writing agency
- Essay about success and hard work
- Problem solution essay: language
- Free writing assistance
- Simple tactics to get a narrative essay sample
- Papa's Parrot: paper example
- How to find good samples
- Technology topics to explore
- In search of a good writing company
- Sample paper on Dorothy Day
- Crafting a synthesis essay about boxing
Copyright (c) 2012 - 2023 ThreeRiversPerformingArtsInstitute.org. All rights reserved.
209 Sports Topics: Argumentative Essay & Persuasive Speech Ideas
Persuasive speech is the art of convincing the audience to understand and trust your opinion. Are you ready to persuade someone in your view? Our list of sports persuasive speech topics will help you find a position to take and defend. If you need more options quick, apart from contents of this article, try a speech topic generator for school .
Our specialists will write a custom essay on any topic for 13.00 10.40/page
Argumentative essays , on the contrary, dwell upon two possible opinions. You can make them balanced or defend one, contradicting the other. If you are unsure which perspective you should adhere to, sports argumentative essay topics are here for you.
Choose one of the following informative sports topics to develop your viewpoint. Plus, you can contact Custom-writing.org experts if you need any help with this or any other assignment.
- 🔝 Top 10 Topics
- 🏈 Football Topics
- ⚽ Topics on Soccer
- 🏀 Basketball Topics
- ⚾ Topics on Baseball
- 🏒 Hockey Topics
- ✨ Debate Topics
- 🏟️ General Topics
- 🤼 Controversial Topics
- 🏅 Other Topics
🔝 top 10 sports persuasive speech topics.
- Athletes are overpaid.
- Sport bets are not ethical.
- Cheerleading is not a sport.
- Extreme sports should be banned.
- Colleges spend too much money on sports.
- Olympic Games are not relevant anymore.
- Women sports need to be promoted better.
- Cybersport is as important as other sports.
- Men coaches shouldn’t work with women athletes.
- Children shouldn’t be allowed in competitions.
🏈 Great Persuasive Football Topics
When we say football, we mean American football. If you need soccer debate topics, then keep on scrolling! The football speech topics are controversial, so some research may be required to succeed.
- Football is too violent to be played by children. Should we forbid underage children to play it? Or could we make a “lighter” version for them? Can we say that it teaches kids to show aggression?
- In certain parts of the US (Texas and some others), football appears to be a religion. Do you agree with this statement? Does it relate anyhow to the theory of the exceptionalism of the US?
- Does football culture praise self-sacrifice for the benefit of the team and playing despite severe pain? Do you think it gives the game the essence of unity and involvement? Can the spectators feel empathy with individual players, or are they concerned with the outcome more?
- Are non-contact variants of American football played only by amateurs? Discuss touch football and flag football (or Canadian football). Are these games less fascinating? Should schools adopt them to prevent injuries of children?
- Is racism still present in football? Is there a grain of truth in the statement that football players are mostly black while spectators are mainly white? If no, argument your opinion. If yes, how could it be changed for more equality?
- Concussion rules in the NFL: do they spoil the game?
- What should be done about offensive team names in football?
- Deflategate: what does the US judicial system have to do with sports matters?
- Should players’ jerseys display ads?
- Is Tom Brady or Peyton Manning the greatest quarterback of our era?
- Would making a safer helmet encourage the teams to use more violence during the game?
- Do you think that real American football can only be played in America?
- If tackling in football was forbidden, the game would lose its interest for spectators.
- Playing football by children under 14 years old can cause chronic traumatic encephalopathy and other health problems.
- Does football popularity suffer because of “nomadic” players who regularly change their teams, depending on who pays more?
- When should you start playing football if you would like to become a professional player?
- Is it a frustrating experience for students that some schools discontinue their football programs?
- Should young athletes get paid for winning a football competition between schools?
- Why does the NFL decide in which team a former school player is going to act, and is that fair?
- Does dedication to football make childhood less fun?
- College football competitions have enormous charitable potential, yet unexplored.
- How could football players keep up with practice during the lockdown?
- What personality features matter in professional football?
- Does football promote mannish aggression?
- Is the methodology of the Bowl Championship Series subjective and unfair?
- Are college football playoffs better than BCS?
- Could women be allowed to play for the NFL?
- Is there any difference between football and rugby?
- Is Thanksgiving football the best family-building tradition?
- A team can play only 16 games in the NFL regular season, and it only stirs up interest.
⚽ Best Soccer Persuasive Speech Topics
The game of soccer offers some good topics for motivational sporting speeches. Just see for yourself:
- Goal-line technology and some other innovations have added fairness to soccer. Which state-of-art technologies could make the game even more spectacular? Or do you support the conservative approach? Is the human eye enough to control the results?
- Is it reasonable to hire players from other countries to national teams? Previously, the national team consisted of players from the specific area. But now the word “local” is just nominal. More than often, national teams consist of multinational players.
- Soccer matches can raise violent confrontation among the spectators. What are the possible measures to avoid aggression and vandalism? Does it depend on the host country?
- Why is women’s soccer less popular than its male variant? Women tend to play more gentle, is it the cause? Are there more male spectators who prefer watching men playing soccer?
- Is the short career of a soccer player worth the long years of training? Typically, players’ careers last for 15 years. After that, they can work as coaches or fulfill their potential in another activity. Is it enough to be satisfied with one’s life?
- Bayern Munich is only a good team because of its excessive funding: the issue of financing in soccer.
- FIFA is too corrupt to function and should undergo a major overhaul.
- Association football is experiencing a match-fixing crisis.
- World Cups produce devastating effects on the countries that host them.
- The World Cup bidding process is flawed and encourages human rights violations.
- Who is the greatest legend of football: Ronaldo or Messi?
- Does soccer need instant replay?
- The US population is concerned with soccer during the World Cup only.
- Can two good teams have a boring game?
- Usually, the same teams win the cup, with minor variations. Is it their merit or a tradition?
- Are soccer players’ salaries unreasonably high?
- Normally, the same teams win the cup, with minor variations. Is it their merit or a tradition?
- Why do soccer games last only 90 minutes?
- Should we refuse from extra time, and why?
- Goalposts are too thin and should be made thicker. How would it influence the game?
- Clubs that buy famous players are criticized. Should they develop their young players instead?
- How will technologies transform soccer in the next decades?
- The visibility of soccer in America depends on the success of the US team.
- Does soccer require more stamina than coordination?
- What is the best soccer player of all time?
- Does a local club preserve its local specifics if the majority of its players proceed from other countries?
- Clubs are increasingly more concerned with selling their players than with earning by vivid performance.
- Why do many secondary players become prominent coaches, but only a few famous players become good coaches?
- How do natives of African countries become rich and famous soccer players, if their homeland has poor soccer infrastructure?
- Is the contemporary FIFA rating methodology fair?
🏀 Basketball Persuasive Speech Topics
As the world’s third most popular sport, basketball naturally draws a lot of attention. Which basketball-related questions can you discuss in a speech on sports?
- Do we need to raise the basketball rim? In the last century, basketball players have become considerably higher than their predecessors. Would this change favor the game? Or would basketball grow less impressive?
- Should complicated goals earn more points? Free throw across the field requires much skill, and it should be rewarded. Thus the written rules would become more complicated, and games would become more interesting for the public.
- Current NBA games are more gentle than they used to be a decade ago. Do you agree with the statement? Would today’s legends succeed in the basketball championships of the past?
- Think of the psychology of competing in the NBA for many years, yet never gaining any ring. Does it discourage the players? Famous players keep on earning goals while their less prominent teammates are lagging. What could be done for their motivation?
- Why is personal contact forbidden in basketball? If it did not constitute a personal foul, like in American football, how would the game be transformed? Would the players require to wear helmets and other protection?
- Michael Jordan is the best basketball player of all time.
- The NBA should implement a stricter dress code.
- Beyond football: the issue of Native American mascots in basketball.
- Should NBA teams be allowed to relocate at will?
- What is an acceptable age range for basketball players?
- Was Michael Olowokandi the most unsuccessful NBA player?
- Michael Jordan was the idol of the 90’s, leaving many other top players without proper attention.
- Why did Kevin Durant leave the Oklahoma City Thunder?
- Is it a good idea to conduct a second championship among the teams that failed the league?
- Who was the most infamous draft bust ever?
- Is it possible to make mixed basketball teams of men and women in equal proportion?
- How do advanced metrics help the teams to develop their playing strategies?
- Are basketball championships a legitimate way to measure the players’ proficiency?
- Is basketball the most “athletic” kind of sport?
- Does the draft lottery in the NFL make the championship less competitive?
- Should college basketball players be paid?
- What was the most prominent NBA team ever?
- What is the difference between the playing methods of Michael Jordan and LeBron?
- Why did the NBA become the most famous league?
- Why do basketball rules differ in the US and Europe?
- How does the 24-second clock impact the game?
- What makes a good basketball player: height, speed, or tactics?
- Why is it forbidden to pick up a ball thrown out of play?
- What are the common and different features between basketball and streetball?
- Why shouldn’t you pick up a dead ball to renew the attack?
⚾ Sports Topics on Baseball
Is baseball your favorite sport? Then research it in more detail by using some of these great ideas of baseball speech topics:
- Is designated hitter rule useless? Does it help the weak fielders and players with past injuries to keep up the career? If all players become hitters from time to time, would the outcome get worse for the team?
- Can we say that individual baseball players are inherently talented? Imagine that teams are made of players depending on their success, rather than their nationality. For every goal, a player receives a personal point. After gaining enough points, they go to a better team. Would it add more competitiveness to baseball?
- What if the best college team be preserved for playing in MLB? In-team relationships and mutual understanding are essential for success. After college, players go to different teams. How does it impact their career?
- The most complicated thing to do in all kinds of sports is undoubtedly hitting a baseball. It requires precision and strength. Are these two skills hardly compatible?
- Why are steroids one of the most controversial sports topics in baseball? Barry Bonds should have been at the top of the Hall of Fame, but steroid use impeded him. Still, he is a perfect player and deserves such merit. What other debatable examples do you know?
- In pitching, control is less critical than command.
- The RBI (runs batted in) statistic should not be given so much weight because it is meaningless.
- Instant replays should be used in baseball.
- Should Major League Baseball implement a salary cap instead of a luxury tax?
- Should the designated hitter rule be eliminated?
- Does the voting for the Hall of Fame need a reformation?
- Will Major League Baseball ever accept steroid use for the Hall of Fame?
- When a team wins a baseball championship, it is more about luck than we would like to think.
- How did the extended playoff system worsen the game?
- Is the 90 feet distance fair, or should it be decreased?
- Is it easier to win as a defense team?
- Does an excellent offensive system require a better run or a secure pass?
- Pitching grants more success in playoffs than hitting.
- Why is it dangerous to throw a curveball?
- Is it correct to use Wiffle ball for training purposes?
- What is the most breathtaking baseball movie?
- Which hitter is the best in MLB?
- Why is spring training so necessary in baseball, while other kinds of sport have no such widespread practice?
- Spring training was canceled because of the 2020 pandemic. What will be the effect?
- Does fantasy baseball have something in common with sports?
- Should baseball players be trained as universal players, so that they could replace any team member?
- Which baseball record will never be surpassed?
- Would you choose the best player in the draft, regardless of age, or opt for a college youth?
- Would Derek Jeter be a famous baseball player if he wasn’t a shortstop?
- Baseball is all about the rivalry between the pitcher and the hitter.
🏒 Hockey Sports Topics
- Was Wayne Gretzky the best hockey player of all time?
- Does video goal judge make the game fairer, or should debatable goals be dismissed?
- In hockey, penalties are easier to score than in soccer.
- Think of the drawbacks of playing hockey for a living.
- Hockey is the kind of sport that causes the most severe injuries.
- What are the most valuable skills and personal traits for a hockey player?
- Penalties make the game more exciting. But Is it fair to decide if a team won based on a penalty score?
- Players should be severely punished for fights during hockey games.
- What makes the outcome of a hockey game?
- Would a prominent ice hockey player be a good field hockey player?
- What is the most controversial rule in hockey?
- If a goaltender violates the rules, another team member is punished. Why is it different from soccer where the goalkeeper is replaced?
- Why are the Canadians more concerned with defeating the US than any other national team of the world?
- Why are multi-year contracts with players a detrimental practice for a club?
- Will the human factor of referees ever be eliminated?
- Does NHL need expansion to more teams?
- Are 4 on 4 playoffs an excellent way to know the winner?
- Hockey has the highest risk of injuries among all kinds of sports.
- Hockey is a full-contact sport. Is this the reason for frequent fights, despite that they are prohibited?
- Why do women in Canada prefer ringette to ice hockey?
✨ Sports Debate Topics
- College athletes can be smart—don’t fall prey to stereotypes.
- Student athletes drink Red Bull to get wings, but get health problems instead.
- Cheerleading is a sport and should be regarded as such.
- Colleges waste too much money on sports programs.
- Students should receive money for playing sports.
- Animal sports (bullfighting, horse racing, etc.) should be banned.
- Hunting in all forms should be prohibited by law.
- Extreme activities for entertainment should be banned.
- Tobacco and alcohol ads during TV sports events should be outlawed.
- All forms of betting on sporting events should be prohibited.
🏟️ General Sports Topics to Talk about
- Sports is the best stress reliever and reducer of obesity.
- Should athletes be regarded as role models for children?
- Instead of being prohibited, the use of steroids should be legalized and monetized.
- Should sports fans be somehow censored?
- Press conferences should be made mandatory for athletes.
- Are gloves helpful for fighting? Hockey players take them off, but boxers put them on.
- Every tennis tournament should give a separate award for the loudest player.
- Sports management : a more lucrative degree than business administration.
- We should have a separate radio station for sports chants so we can always listen to them.
🤼 Controversial Sports Topics
- Cybersport: can experienced gamers be considered professional athletes? The speech can revolve around most prominent examples of cyber-sportsmen and their lives.
- Should athletes use sports as a platform to promote their political views? Consider focusing on the ethical side of the problem.
- The influence of sports on the development of eating disorders in female athletes. In this speech, you can present multiple examples of anorexia and bulimia in female athletes and discuss how disorders affect their lives.
- Should gambling be legalized as professional sports across all states? Discuss the legalization of gambling in some countries and elaborate whether other states could use this experience.
🏅 Other Sports Topics
Sports persuasive speech topics: coaching.
- Not all great sportsmen can become good coaches.
- All’s fair in love and war, but not in sports. Coaches must care for athletes’ health.
- Athletes’ inborn talents are more important than the skills of their coaches.
- Even good coaches can lose their self-control.
- Women coaches should work with women athletes.
Sports Topics to Talk About: Women’s Rights
- Bodybuilding is inappropriate for women.
- Women’s boxing is less popular than men’s boxing because of stereotypes.
- Female tennis players can compete in the men’s league.
- Female and male athletes should not get equal salaries in the same sports.
- Women athletes are more likely to have injuries than men.
Sports Persuasive Speech Topics: Mind Sports
- The first move advantage in chess can help only a good player.
- Chess is not a waste of time and intelligence.
- Poker players should be allowed to wear headphones during live events.
- Chess is not a sport.
- The winners of the World Memory Championships should work in international councils.
Sports Topics: Importance of Games
- Benefits that daily exercise and sports bring to adolescents with physical or emotional challenges. Discuss how different types of activity (fitness, swimming, running, etc.) influence adolescents’ mood.
- How does sport affect human cognitive skills and can it prevent neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s? Focus on some examples from research to prove your point and create a unique speech topic
- Regular exercises at a GYM do not only improve one’s health but also positively influence social skills. You might want to present examples from personal life and research, as well as focus on a life of sports stars.
- Games can improve children’s fine and gross motor skills. In your speech about this topic, you should focus on typical games used in kindergarten and primary school (for example, sketching and coloring).
- Sports and games can become great tools for creating and sustaining strong community ties. During the speech, you can discuss how communities are improved by local championships conducted annually.
Sports Argumentative Essay Topics: Injuries
- Increased risk of traumas in young athletes whose bodies are still developing. Talk about prevention methods that coaches and parents can learn and use.
- How can a professional athlete prevent most common sports injuries? Review the most common ways of prevention that discussed in media and research.
- Psychological issues such as depression and anxiety can increase the risk of getting injured during exercise. The speech can include both personal and professional opinions.
- Both men and women need psychological rehabilitation after an injury. To prove it, use recent research on mental illnesses in professional athletes.
- Traumas in young athletes can lead to severe long-term outcomes. In this speech, you can focus on the influence of sports on adolescents’ skeletal development.
- Sports injuries can negatively impact stress management of athletes. This discussion can revolve around stress management strategies that athletes use in their professional and personal life.
Sports Argumentative Essay Topics: Student Life
- Are sports admission essays necessary? Elaborate how and why such admission essays demonstrate student’s awareness of the topic.
- Colleges should support the integration of less popular sports such as swimming, fencing, handball, etc. You can engage your classmates in a heated discussion about the pros and cons of less popular sports disciplines.
- Sports can positively affect student’s self-perception and confidence. This speech should base on recent research, as well as independently conducted surveys (if possible)
- Sports can lead to underperformance in class. Discuss the stereotype that college athletes are less successful in studying than their peers.
- High school sports fans and their perceptions of alcohol and drug use. Use recent examples from media that illustrate how drugs and alcohol affect fans and colleges in general.
Sports Persuasive Speech Topics: Health
- Overtraining syndrome should not be overlooked in professional athletes. Elaborate how perfectionism negatively affects professionals.
- Fitness can help individuals with mental illnesses improve their psychological well-being. Use examples from research to indicate how fitness regulates mood swings and reduces anxiety.
- Green exercise and environment as essential aspects of healthy training. The speech needs to focus on the new trend of green activity and the importance of environment and nature for effective exercise.
- Sports is not about competitiveness; it is about participation and cooperation. Talk about cooperative games and their impact on social ties of individuals.
- Changes in lifestyle can prevent the development of physical and psychological diseases. Present examples of exercise used for the prevention and management of chronic diseases such as diabetes type II, obesity, etc.
Feel free to browse for other topics related to sports to prepare great informative speeches or write unique and persuasive essays.
If the typical and popular persuasive speech ideas, like the question of steroids in sports, are getting on your nerves, then stand out from the crowd!
Choose any of these fresh persuasive speech topics on sports to convince your audience and earn high grades.
And what should you do if you need to write an essay instead of a speech?
Receive a plagiarism-free paper tailored to your instructions.
Just take any of the prompts above and use it as a sports persuasive essay topic!
Remember that you’re not alone—our experienced writers are always at your service and ready to help you at any stage of the writing process, from brainstorming to editing.
Now it’s time to get started! Just choose the topic of your dreams and start changing people’s minds.
This might be interesting for you:
Just 13.00 10.40/page , and you can get an custom-written academic paper according to your instructions
- Easy Steps to More Persuasive Essays
- Best Easy Persuasive Speech Topics
- Persuasive Speech Outline: How to Write, Tips and Examples
- Persuasive Speech Outline: The Recipe for a Successful Outcome
- Funny Persuasive Speech Topics: Best Ideas
- Racial Profiling Essay: Argumentative & Persuasive Writing
- Sport as Speech
- When Sports Stand Against Human Rights: Regulating Restrictions on Athlete Speech in the Global Sports Arena
- Speech By Sir Craig Reedie At World Forum On Sport And Culture
- Sports Essays
- Public Speaking and Presentations: Tips for Success
- Effective Persuasion Presentation
- Sample Outline for Persuasive Speech
- Developing an Effective Speech Outline
- Share to Facebook
- Share to Twitter
- Share to LinkedIn
- Share to email
Thank you 🙂
What a choice!
This list seems pretty bias.
Thanks for the feedback!
This is very helpful for students that are interested in public speaking.
Thank you a lot for the feedback 🙂
All the best!
Some confusion. I have some doubts.
Please, share your doubts with us. We appreciate your feedback, Pravallika!
Nice post, bravo!
Thanks for the feedback! Come back for more.
787 Sports Argumentative Essay Topics & Persuasive Speech Ideas
8 August 2023
Sports persuasive speech topics delve into the rich, diverse universe of athletic activities and their profound influence on individuals and society. They provide an excellent platform to debate numerous issues, such as the role of sports in fostering unity, the implications of professional athletes as role models, or the necessity of safety regulations in high-risk sports. They also cover the ethical side of sports, debating doping scandals, fair play, and the commercialization of athletics. Engaging with sports persuasive speech topics enables audiences to broaden their perspectives, challenge pre-existing beliefs, and provoke new thoughts about the transformative power of sports in shaping societal norms and values.
Top 30 Sports Persuasive Speech Topics
- Reimagining the Role of Technology in Enhancing Sports Performance
- Addressing Gender Inequality in Sports: The Path Forward
- Impacts of Climate Change on Outdoor Sports
- Roles of Mental Health in Sports Performance
- Doping in Sports: A Threat to Fair Play
- Discussing the Impact of Cultural Factors on Sports
- Introducing Martial Arts in School Curriculum: Pros and Cons
- Importance of Financial Literacy for Professional Athletes
- Evaluating the Role of Nutrition in Athlete Performance
- Understanding the Connection Between Music and Athletic Performance
- Influences of Social Media on Athletes’ Lives
- Investing in Esports: A Future Perspective
- Transformation of Traditional Sports in the Digital Age
- The Economics of Hosting Mega Sporting Events
- Effects of Spectator Behavior on Athlete Performance
- Female Coaches in Male-Dominated Sports: Challenging Stereotypes
- Should Athletic Scholarships Be Need-Based or Merit-Based?
- The Critical Role of Physical Education in Schools
- Assessing the Impact of Sports on Academic Performance
- Challenges Faced by Transgender Athletes in Competitive Sports
- Does Participating in Sports Teach Leadership Skills?
- Balancing Sports and Studies: Techniques for Student-Athletes
- Dissecting the Role of Agents in Professional Sports
- Football or Soccer: Which Reigns Supreme Globally?
- Tackling Racism and Discrimination in Sports
- Emphasizing Safety Measures in Extreme Sports
- Paralympic Games: Promoting Inclusivity in Sports
- The Influence of Celebrity Athletes on Youth
- Necessity of Mental Health Days for Professional Athletes
- The Evolution of Women’s Role in Sports
Easy Sports Persuasive Speech Topics
- Unpacking the Ethics of Hunting as a Sport
- Animal Sports: Moral and Ethical Considerations
- Concussions in Sports: Need for Improved Safety Measures
- Strategies for Ensuring Fair Play in Competitive Sports
- How Do Sports Serve as a Medium for Social Change?
- Effectiveness of Yoga and Meditation for Athletes
- Can AI and Robotics Change the Future of Sports?
- Evaluating the Impact of Media Coverage on Sports Popularity
- Roles of Sports in Fostering Global Unity
- Impacts of Political Interventions on Sports
- Is Competition in Youth Sports Too Intense?
- Retiring from Professional Sports: The Transition Challenges
- The Role of Video Games in Promoting Sports
- Youth Involvement in Sports: A Step Toward Healthy Living
- Sportsmanship: Is It Being Lost in Modern Sports?
- Roles of Parents in Children’s Sports Participation
- Childhood Sports Specialization: Healthy Practice or Risky Business?
- The Importance of Sleep for High Performance in Sports
- Can Extreme Sports Foster Personal Growth?
- How Has the Pandemic Changed the World of Sports?
- Impacts of Broadcasting Rights on the Economy of Sports
- The Merits and Demerits of Fantasy Sports
- Analysis of Skill vs. Luck in Various Sports
- Can Mindfulness Training Improve Athletic Performance?
Interesting Sports Persuasive Speech Topics
- Roles of Sports Psychology in Enhancing Athlete Performance
- The Growing Trend of Virtual Reality in Sports Training
- Influence of Equipment Technology on Sports Performance
- How Sports and Exercise Contribute to Mental Well-Being?
- Analyzing the Career Longevity of Professional Athletes
- Importance of Sustainable Practices in Sports Events
- Is Boxing Too Dangerous to Be Considered a Sport?
- Should Athletes Use Their Platform for Political Activism?
- The Role of Branding and Endorsements in Professional Sports
- Impacts of Sports on Community Development
- eSports vs. Traditional Sports: Which Holds the Future?
- Athletic Pay Gap: The Inequality Between Genders
- Body Image Issues in Gymnastics: Need for Change
- Is There a Limit to Human Athletic Performance?
- Roles of Corporate Sponsorship in Professional Sports
- The Effect of High Altitude Training on Athlete Performance
- Should Professional Athletes Have a Say in Team Management?
- Rise of Home Fitness: Impact on Traditional Gyms
- The Influence of Ancient Olympic Games on Modern Sports
- Unpacking the Physiological Demands of Triathlon
- Benefits of Incorporating Sports Into Corporate Culture
- Can Wearable Tech Improve Athletic Performance?
- Roles of Biomechanics in Injury Prevention for Athletes
- Challenges and Opportunities of Hosting the Olympic Games
- Performance Enhancing Drugs: The Controversial Debate in Sports
Persuasive Essay Topics: Seasonal Sports
- Emphasizing Safety Measures in Winter Sports: A Necessity
- The Essential Role of Seasonal Sports in Improving Mental Health
- Unfair Weather Advantages: The Bias in Summer and Winter Sports
- Transitioning Between Summer and Winter Sports: Benefits and Challenges
- Examining the Environmental Impact of Seasonal Sports
- The Underestimated Importance of Autumn Sports in Child Development
- Inclusivity in Seasonal Sports: A Call for More Accessibility
- Balancing Academics and Seasonal Sports in School Curriculum
- Economic Benefits of Hosting Seasonal Sports Events in Local Communities
- Maintaining Physical Fitness: The Role of Different Seasonal Sports
- Encouraging Women’s Participation in Winter Sports: A Social Perspective
- Changing Climate and its Impact on Winter Sports: A Global Concern
- The Necessity for More Public Funding in Summer Sports Programs
- Health Risks Associated with Extreme Winter Sports: A Need for Regulation
- Promoting Cultural Diversity Through Seasonal Sports
- Rising Popularity of Indoor Seasonal Sports: A New Trend
- Roles of Seasonal Sports in Enhancing Social Cohesion and Unity
- Unifying Power of International Seasonal Sports Events: A Case Study
- Expanding the Paralympic Games: Incorporating More Seasonal Sports
- Overcoming the Cultural Barriers to the Adoption of Seasonal Sports
- Childhood Obesity: Can Seasonal Sports Be the Solution?
- Reviving Traditional Seasonal Sports: A Necessity for Cultural Preservation
- Climate Change Mitigation: Rethinking the Execution of Winter Sports
- Professional Athletes’ Transition Between Seasonal Sports: An Evaluation
- Advantages of Integrating Seasonal Sports in Corporate Wellness Programs
Winter Sports Persuasive Essay Speech Topics
- Advantages of Integrating Technology in Winter Sports
- The Environmental Impact of Ski Resorts: Is It Worth It?
- Snowboarding vs. Skiing: Which Is the Superior Winter Sport?
- Benefits and Drawbacks of Hosting the Winter Olympics
- Ice Hockey’s Influence on Canadian Culture and Identity
- The Rise of Indoor Snowboarding: A Blessing or a Curse?
- The Importance of Proper Training and Equipment in Winter Sports
- Importance of Winter Sports in Physical Education Curriculum
- Assessing the Risks: The Dangers of Extreme Winter Sports
- Female Athletes in Winter Sports: Closing the Gender Gap
- The Thrill of Ice Climbing: Why Does It Deserve More Recognition?
- Speed Skating: The Art and Science Behind Its Appeal
- Winter Paralympics: A Platform for Adaptive Athletes
- High Altitude Sports: Evaluating Their Impact on Athlete’s Health
- Expanding Participation in Luge: Why Does It Matter?
- Promoting Cross-Country Skiing: Health and Environmental Benefits
- Lessons in Leadership and Teamwork from Bobsleigh
- Freestyle Skiing: The Fusion of Creativity and Athleticism
- Curling’s Subtle Strategies: A Case for Its Global Popularity
- Winter Sports Tourism: Economic Boon or Environmental Burden?
- Integrating Mental Health Support in Professional Ice Hockey
- Alpine Skiing: The Skill Set Required for Success
- The Relevance of Biathlon in Modern Competitive Sports
- Athlete Safety: Evaluating Protocols in Professional Figure Skating
Summer Sports Persuasive Essay Speech Topics
- The Importance of Hydration in Summer Sports
- Implementing Mandatory Sunscreen Policies in Outdoor Sports
- Benefits of Water Sports: An In-Depth Study
- Overcoming Heat Exhaustion: The Role of Sports Medicine
- Surfing: Should It Become an Official Olympic Sport?
- Beach Volleyball: Promoting Gender Equality in Sports
- Equestrianism: An Underrated Summer Sport
- Mountain Biking: Advocacy for Environmentally Friendly Trails
- Encouraging Youth Participation in Summer Athletic Programs
- Expanding Accessibility for Disabled Athletes in Summer Sports
- Importance of Regular Health Checks for Athletes in Heat-Intensive Sports
- The Need for Adequate Summer Sports Infrastructure in Schools
- Extreme Sports: Should They Be Included in the Summer Olympics?
- Female Empowerment Through Beach Soccer
- Balancing Physical Exertion and Heat Tolerance in Athletes
- Necessity of Life Guard Training in Water Sports
- Cricket: The Unexplored Potential for Summer Entertainment
- Combatting Stereotypes: Promoting Mixed-Gender Teams in Summer Sports
- Summer Sports Camps: Evaluating Their Impact on Child Development
- Water Polo: Proposing More Inclusive Rules
- Global Warming’s Impact on Outdoor Summer Sports
- Windsurfing: Advocating for a Stronger Presence in Sports Media
- Tennis: Strategies for Coping with Extreme Summer Heat
- Benefits of Incorporating Yoga into Summer Athletic Training
- Golf: Rethinking Water Use in Drought-Prone Areas
American Football Persuasive Essay Topics
- The Role of Protective Equipment in Reducing Concussions in American Football
- College Athletes in American Football Deserve Compensation
- Incorporating Women into Professional American Football: A Game Changer?
- Enhancing Performance: Should American Football Legalize Certain Supplements?
- American Football vs. Rugby: Which Sport Is More Physically Demanding?
- The Impact of American Football on Youth Development
- Cultural Influence: How Does American Football Shape Society?
- Why Should High Schools Prioritize American Football?
- Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE): The Hidden Cost of American Football
- Evolution of American Football Rules: Safety or Spectacle?
- American Football Coaching: Art or Science?
- The Importance of Mental Health in American Football Athletes
- Athlete Protests: Freedom of Speech in American Football
- Understanding the Business Side of American Football
- Performance-Enhancing Drugs: Unseen Enemy in American Football?
- The Consequences of Early Specialization in American Football
- Should the National Football League (NFL) Implement a Salary Cap?
- Combatting Racism in American Football: Time for Change?
- Are the Risks of American Football Worth the Rewards for Young Athletes?
- College American Football: Exploitation or Opportunity?
Soccer Persuasive Essay Speech Topics
- Increasing Diversity in Professional Soccer: A Necessary Change
- Youth Soccer: Why Is Early Specialization Harmful?
- Soccer Refereeing: The Need for Technology Integration
- The Crucial Role of Women’s Soccer in Promoting Gender Equality
- Dangers of Over-Commercialization in Modern Soccer
- Elevating Grassroots Soccer for National Success
- Is Fair Play Really Fair? Exploring the FIFA Fair Play Policy
- The Mental Health Implications for Professional Soccer Players
- Soccer Stadiums: An Environmental Concern
- Financial Fair Play Regulations: Do They Stifle Competition?
- Should We Reconsider the Traditional Soccer League Format?
- Expanding the Role of Assistant Referees in Soccer
- Artificial Turf: Assessing Its Impact on Soccer
- The Case for Salary Caps in Soccer
- Tackling Racism: An Urgent Need in Soccer
- Implementing Comprehensive Concussion Protocols in Soccer
- Do Transfer Fees Threaten the Competitive Balance in Soccer?
- Managing Burnout: An Unseen Challenge in Youth Soccer
- Influence of Foreign Investors on Local Soccer Clubs: Beneficial or Detrimental?
Basketball Persuasive Essay Topics
- Influence of Height on Basketball Performance: A Critical Analysis
- International Exposure: The Impact of Basketball Globalization
- Female Representation: Breaking Stereotypes in Professional Basketball
- Early Specialization vs. Multisport Participation in Youth Basketball
- Pros and Cons of Implementing a Shot Clock in High School Basketball
- The Role of Teamwork in Winning Championships: Case Studies From the NBA
- Technology’s Impact on Modern Basketball: Improving the Game or Removing the Human Element?
- Benefits and Drawbacks of Strict Player Transfer Regulations in Basketball
- Analysis of Mental Toughness: The Key to Success in Professional Basketball
- NBA’s Draft System: An Evaluation of Fairness and Effectiveness
- Understanding the Influence of Nutrition and Diet on a Basketball Player’s Performance
- Is the NBA’s One-and-Done Rule Beneficial for Student Athletes?
- Necessity for More Rigorous Drug Testing Policies in Professional Basketball
- The Socioeconomic Impact of Hosting Major Basketball Events: Case Studies
- Consequences of Excessive Commercialization in Professional Basketball
- Social Justice Advocacy in the NBA: Responsibility or Overreach?
- Pioneering a New Age: Incorporation of Virtual Reality in Basketball Training
- Endorsements in Professional Basketball: An Examination of Athletes’ Influence
- College Basketball vs. NBA: Differences in Training Techniques and Their Results
- Exploring the Overemphasis on Offense in Modern Basketball: Is Defense Being Underestimated?
Baseball Persuasive Essay Speech Topics
- Should Instant Replay Be Used More Frequently in Baseball?
- The Merits and Drawbacks of Using a Designated Hitter in Baseball
- The Impact of Steroid Use on Baseball’s Integrity
- Is Baseball Truly America’s Pastime?
- Benefits of Encouraging Children to Play Baseball
- The Importance of Salary Caps in Professional Baseball
- How Does Baseball Promote Teamwork and Camaraderie?
- The Role of Advanced Analytics in Modern Baseball
- Assessing the Safety of Baseball: Are the Protective Measures Sufficient?
- Should Baseball Games Be Shortened for Better Viewer Engagement?
- How Has Baseball Influenced American Culture and Society?
- Exploring Gender Issues in Baseball: Should There Be More Opportunities for Women?
- Does Baseball’s Draft System Create a Fair Playing Field?
- Considerations for Stricter Penalties for Doping in Baseball
- Influence of Latino Players in Major League Baseball
- Baseball’s Place in the World: How Can Its Global Popularity Be Improved?
- Evaluating the Benefits of Artificial Turf vs. Natural Grass in Baseball
- Inclusion of Sabermetrics in Baseball: Does It Enhance or Detract From the Game?
- Impacts of High School Baseball on Student Development
- Hall of Fame Inductees: Is the Voting Process Flawed?
- The Environmental Impact of Baseball Stadiums
- Racial Diversity in Baseball: Is the Sport Doing Enough?
Water Sports Argumentative Essay Topics
- The Importance of Lifeguard Presence in Water Sports
- Dangers of White-Water Rafting: Adrenaline vs. Safety
- The Ethical Implications of Captive Dolphin Shows
- Should Jet Skis Be Banned in Marine Protected Areas?
- Professional Swimming: Is High-Intensity Training Worth the Risks?
- Analysis of the Environmental Impact of Surfboard Manufacturing
- The Role of Public Swimming Pools in Promoting Water Safety
- Are Private Beaches Detrimental to the Democratization of Surfing?
- Reevaluation of the Health Benefits vs. Risks of Scuba Diving
- Promoting Kiteboarding: Environmental Impact vs. Recreational Value
- Necessity for Speed Limitations in Powerboating
- Are Women Underrepresented in Competitive Surfing?
- Comparing Risks: Open Water Swimming vs. Pool Swimming
- Balancing Tradition and Modernity in Dragon Boat Racing
- Addressing the Dangers of Cold Water Shock in Winter Swimming
- Should Children Participate in Competitive Synchronized Swimming?
- Canoeing Versus Kayaking: Which Poses More Physical Danger?
- The Impact of Climate Change on Water Sports Destinations
- Evaluating the Threat of Overfishing to Recreational Spearfishing
Persuasive Speech Sports Topics on Badminton
- Importance of Regular Badminton Training for Enhanced Stamina and Reflexes
- Badminton: A Powerful Tool for Physical Education in Schools
- Why Do Professional Badminton Players Deserve Higher Recognition in Global Sports?
- Addressing Gender Inequality in Professional Badminton Competitions
- Roles of Modern Technology in Enhancing Badminton Practice and Performance
- Debate on Whether Badminton Should Be Promoted More Aggressively in the Olympics
- Exploring the Impact of Proper Nutrition on Badminton Players’ Performance
- Persuasive Analysis of Badminton as a Non-Destructive Sport for Public Spaces
- Is Badminton the Best Option for Improving Cardiovascular Fitness?
- Uncover the Hidden Talent: Encouraging Youth Participation in Badminton
- Should Coaches Emphasize More on Doubles Strategy in Badminton Training?
- Changing the Public Perception: Badminton Is Not a Backyard Sport
- Inclusion of Badminton in Corporate Wellness Programs: A Worthy Investment
- Rethinking the Value of Sportsmanship in High-Stakes Badminton Competitions
- Ensuring Better Broadcast Coverage for International Badminton Tournaments
- High-Tech Badminton Equipment: Enhancing Performance or Diminishing Skill?
- Addressing Injuries in Badminton: Importance of Adequate Safety Measures
- Transforming Grassroots Badminton: An Investment in Future Champions
- Does the Inclusion of Badminton in the School Curriculum Improve Student Focus?
- Advantages of Choosing Badminton as Your Primary Sport for Fitness and Health
Persuasive Speech Sports Topics on Athletics
- Enhancing Athletic Performance: The Role of Dietary Supplements
- Athletic Scholarships: Rewarding Talent or Creating Educational Disparities?
- Mandatory Drug Testing: Is It Necessary for All Athletics?
- Why Does Investing in Youth Athletics Contribute to Community Development?
- Should Professional Athletes Share Responsibility for Role Modeling?
- Physical Education in Schools: Athletics’ Role in Promoting Overall Wellness
- Performance-Enhancing Drugs: Unethical Shortcut or Leveling the Playing Field?
- Athletics and Academic Performance: Balancing the Dual Demands
- Exploring the Ethical Dilemmas of Competitive Athletics
- The Influence of Athletics on Body Image Perceptions Among Teens
- Gender Equality in Athletics: Progress Made and Miles to Go
- Encouraging Participation in Athletics: The Health and Social Benefits
- Professional Athletes’ Salaries: Are They Justifiable?
- Sponsorship in Athletics: A Necessary Evil or Commercial Exploitation?
- Combatting Concussions: Improving Safety Measures in High-Contact Sports
- The Impact of Athletic Participation on Social Skills Development
- Is Intense Training for Young Athletes Doing More Harm Than Good?
- Athletic Burnout: The Importance of Proper Rest and Recovery
- Media Portrayal of Athletes: Reinforcing Stereotypes or Inspiring Youth?
Cycling Persuasive Speech Sports Topics
- Pedal Power: Why Should Cycling Be Incorporated Into Daily School Curriculum?
- Biking Infrastructure: Investment for Healthier Cities and Communities
- Mandating Bicycle Helmets: Safety Measure or Freedom Infringement?
- Cyclists’ Rights: Necessity for Stringent Road Laws to Protect Bicyclists
- Combat Climate Change: Promote Cycling as a Preferred Mode of Transport
- Mountain Biking: Ecological Impact vs. Health Benefits
- Bicycle Racing: The Need for Stricter Doping Controls
- Empowerment Through Cycling: Closing the Gender Gap in Professional Biking
- Tour de France: Is It Promoting Unrealistic Body Image Among Athletes?
- E-Bikes Revolution: A Threat or Opportunity for Traditional Bicycling?
- Cycling to Work: The Corporate Benefits of Promoting Biking Culture
- Amateur Biking Events: Encouraging Community Bonding and Fitness
- Indoor Cycling: Fitness Trend or Effective Training Strategy?
- Biking Tours: Boosting Local Economy and Promoting Sustainable Tourism
- Cycle Lanes: Why Every City Should Have Dedicated Bike Paths?
- Children on Bicycles: The Impact of Early Cycling on Child Development
- Ride for Charity: Using Cycling Events to Raise Funds and Awareness
- Bicycle Design Evolution: Its Influence on Performance and Accessibility
- Health Rewards: Proving Cycling’s Long-Term Benefits for the Elderly
- Tackling Obesity: The Crucial Role of Regular Cycling in Weight Management
Persuasive Speech Sports Topics on Chess
- Implementing Chess in School Curriculums Enhances Cognitive Development
- Strategic Thinking Skills: The Link Between Chess and Business Success
- Investing in Chess Programs: A Boost for Community Engagement
- The Underrepresentation of Women in Competitive Chess: Time for a Paradigm Shift
- Elevate Mental Health: The Therapeutic Effects of Chess
- Online Chess Tournaments: An Evolutionary Leap for Traditional Sports
- Harnessing the Power of AI in Chess: Threat or Opportunity?
- Fostering International Diplomacy Through Chess
- Veterans and Chess: A Tool for Rehabilitation and Social Integration
- Deeper Analysis of Chess Strategies: A Must for Developing Critical Thinking
- Drawing Parallels: The Relationship Between Chess and Mathematics
- Advocate for Chess as an Official Olympic Sport: Its Global Recognition and Merit
- Incorporating Chess in Employee Training Programs: A Catalyst for Problem-Solving Skills
- Junior Chess Leagues: A Platform for Nurturing Future Leaders
- The Role of Chess in Reducing Age-Related Cognitive Decline
- Endorse Chess Clubs: A Means to Counter Youth Delinquency
- Propagate Chess Education to Foster a Culture of Non-Violence
- Celebrate Chess in Art and Literature: An Unexplored Terrain
- Transforming Prisons: The Impact of Chess Programs on Inmate Rehabilitation
Persuasive Speech Sports Topics on Golf
- Integrating Technology in Golf for Performance Enhancement
- Promotion of Women’s Golf: A Crucial Step Toward Gender Equality in Sports
- The Inclusion of Golf in School Curriculums: Encouraging a Healthy Lifestyle
- Investment in Public Golf Courses: A Boost for Local Economies
- Mandatory Golf Lessons for Executives: A Way to Enhance Networking Skills
- Advantages of Golf Tourism for the Global Travel Industry
- Shaping Character Through Golf: The Impact on Youth Development
- Relaxation and Stress Relief: The Hidden Benefits of Playing Golf
- Green Golf: Implementing Eco-Friendly Practices in Golf Courses
- Addressing Inequality: Ensuring Accessibility of Golf for Lower-Income Communities
- Advancement in Golf Equipment: Improvement or Hindrance for the Game’s Tradition?
- Establishing Greater Representation in Golf: The Need for Diversity in the Sport
- Health Benefits: Making Golf a Key Component of Active Aging
- Golf as Therapy: The Potential Role in Physical and Mental Rehabilitation
- The Future of Golf: Indoor vs. Outdoor Courses
- Standardizing Caddie Training: Raising the Professional Level in Golf
- Pro Golfers’ Salaries: Are They Justifiable Compared to Other Sports?
- Golf Etiquette: An Essential Element of the Game or an Outdated Tradition?
- Fairways to Highways: The Role of Golf Cart Laws for Public Safety
- Introducing Golf at an Early Age: A Strategy for Sports Development and Discipline
Argumentative Sports Speech Topics on Gymnastics
- Impacts of Gymnastics Training on Overall Athletic Performance
- Roles of Gymnastics in Promoting Flexibility and Strength
- Should Gymnastics Be Considered a Sport or an Art Form?
- Benefits of Gymnastics in Developing Coordination and Balance
- Is Early Specialization in Gymnastics Beneficial for Young Athletes?
- The Importance of Proper Nutrition in Gymnastics Training
- Should Gymnastics Competitions Have Weight Categories?
- Effects of Gymnastics on Bone Density and Injury Prevention
- Is Gymnastics a Safe Sport for Children and Adolescents?
- Psychological Benefits of Gymnastics Training
- The Role of Gymnastics in Promoting Body Positivity and Self-Confidence
- Should Gymnastics Competitions Be Judged Subjectively or Objectively?
- The Role of Gymnastics in Shaping Discipline and Determination
- Is Gymnastics an Expensive Sport to Participate In?
- The Impact of Gender Stereotypes on the Development of Gymnastics
- Should Gymnasts Be Allowed to Use Performance-Enhancing Drugs?
- The Challenges Faced by Gymnasts in Balancing Academic and Training Demands
- The Role of Gymnastics in Building Stronger Communities
- Should Gymnastics Training Be Included in Physical Education Curricula?
- Ethical Considerations of Gymnastics Training Methods
- Should Gymnastics Competitions Be More Inclusive of Athletes With Disabilities?
Horse Racing Argumentative Speech Sports Topics
- The Ethics of Horse Racing: Balancing Tradition and Animal Welfare
- Jockey Weight Restrictions: Ensuring Fair Competition in Horse Racing
- Enhancing Horse Racing Safety: Implementing Stricter Regulations
- Gambling in Horse Racing: Should It Be Encouraged or Restricted?
- The Use of Whips in Horse Racing: Cruelty or Necessary Tool?
- Horse Racing and Public Perception: Overcoming Controversies
- Horse Racing as a Sport: Celebrating Equine Athleticism
- Horse Racing and Economic Impact: Assessing Its Significance
- Doping Scandals in Horse Racing: Strengthening Anti-Doping Measures
- The Role of Horse Racing in Preserving Equestrian Heritage
- Female Jockeys in Horse Racing: Breaking Gender Barriers
- Horse Racing and Equine Retirement: Ensuring Post-Career Welfare
- The Impact of Technology on Horse Racing: Enhancing Performance or Diminishing Skill?
- Horse Racing and National Identity: Cultural Significance and Pride
- The Role of Breeders in Horse Racing: Shaping the Future of the Sport
- Horse Racing and Environmental Sustainability: Balancing Tradition with Conservation
- The Economic Divide in Horse Racing: Leveling the Playing Field
- Horse Racing and Betting: Regulating the Industry to Prevent Exploitation
- The Future of Horse Racing: Adapting to Changing Times
- Horse Racing and Youth Participation: Inspiring the Next Generation
- Horse Racing and its Impact on Local Communities: Examining Social Benefits and Challenges
- Synthetic Tracks vs. Traditional Dirt Tracks: Evaluating Performance and Safety
Argumentative Sports Speech Topics on Lacrosse
- The Growing Popularity of Lacrosse: A Beneficial Trend or a Threat to Traditional Sports?
- Lacrosse: The Ultimate Team Sport for Building Camaraderie and Communication Skills
- Is Lacrosse a Safer Alternative to Football for Young Athletes?
- The Role of Gender Equality in Lacrosse: Breaking Barriers and Challenging Stereotypes
- Should Lacrosse Be Recognized as an Olympic Sport?
- Lacrosse vs. Soccer: Which Sport Offers Better Physical Conditioning?
- The Evolution of Lacrosse: Traditional vs. Modern Techniques and Strategies
- Lacrosse Scholarships: A Fair Opportunity or Biased Selection Process?
- Should Lacrosse Players Be Required to Wear Helmets and Face Masks?
- The Influence of Lacrosse on Native American Culture: Preservation or Appropriation?
- The Rise of Professional Lacrosse Leagues: A Threat or an Exciting Development?
- The Impact of Lacrosse on College Admissions: Should It Be Considered a “Recruiting Sport”?
- The Controversy Surrounding Lacrosse: Cultural Appropriation or Cross-Cultural Exchange?
- Is Lacrosse More Physically Demanding Than Basketball?
- The Influence of Equipment Technology on Lacrosse: Innovation or Unfair Advantage?
- Should Lacrosse Players Be Tested for Performance-Enhancing Drugs?
- The Role of Lacrosse in Reducing Youth Crime and Promoting Social Integration
- Lacrosse: A Sustainable Sport for the Environment or a Resource-Intensive Activity?
- The Importance of Mental Health Support in Lacrosse: Addressing Athlete Well-Being
- The Impact of Lacrosse on Collegiate Athletics: Financial Investments and Revenue Generation
- Lacrosse in Schools: Should It Be Included in Physical Education Curricula?
Argumentative Sports Speech Topics on Martial Arts
- The Significance of Martial Arts in Building Discipline and Character
- Martial Arts: A Powerful Tool for Self-Defense and Personal Safety
- The Cultural and Historical Importance of Martial Arts
- Should Martial Arts be Included as an Olympic Sport?
- Martial Arts vs. Traditional Sports: Which Offers Better Physical Fitness?
- The Role of Martial Arts in Promoting Mental Health and Emotional Well-Being
- The Ethics and Morality of Martial Arts Competitions
- Martial Arts Training: Is It Suitable for Children?
- Martial Arts and Gender Equality: Breaking Stereotypes
- The Health Benefits of Practicing Martial Arts
- Martial Arts vs. Team Sports: Which Fosters Stronger Camaraderie?
- The Influence of Martial Arts on Popular Culture
- The Evolution of Martial Arts Techniques and Styles
- Should Martial Arts Be Taught in Schools as Part of the Physical Education Curriculum?
- The Impact of Martial Arts on Youth Empowerment and Personal Development
- Martial Arts and Sportsmanship: Finding the Balance
- The Role of Martial Arts in Reducing Bullying and Violence in Schools
- Martial Arts and the Philosophy of Balance and Harmony
- The Role of Martial Arts in Developing Self-Confidence and Self-Esteem
- The Pros and Cons of Competitive Martial Arts Training
Persuasive Speech Sports Topics on Skating
- The Importance of Skating as a Foundational Skill in Sports
- Maximizing Performance Through Proper Skating Techniques
- Enhancing Agility and Speed With Skating Drills
- Benefits of Figure Skating for Overall Athleticism
- Utilizing Skating as a Cross-Training Tool for Other Sports
- The Role of Skating in Developing Balance and Coordination
- Exploring the Psychological Benefits of Skating
- Skating as a Low-Impact Exercise for Joint Health
- Building Confidence and Self-Esteem Through Skating
- Skating Safety: The Importance of Protective Gear
- Promoting Inclusivity and Diversity in Skating Communities
- The Economic and Social Impact of Skating on Local Communities
- Inspiring Youth Through Skating Role Models
- The Evolution of Skating: From Traditional to Modern Techniques
- The Environmental Benefits of Skating as a Green Mode of Transportation
- Skating as a Tool for Stress Relief and Mental Well-Being
- The Role of Skating in Promoting Discipline and Goal Setting
- Breaking Gender Stereotypes in Skating: Empowering Female Athletes
- Skating as a Therapeutic Activity for Physical Rehabilitation
- The Role of Skating in Fostering Teamwork and Sportsmanship
- Skating as a Form of Artistic Expression and Creative Outlet
- Skating: A Lifetime Sport for All Ages and Abilities
Persuasive Extreme Sports Speech Topics
- Thrilling Skydiving: Embrace the Ultimate Adrenaline Rush
- Conquer the Waves: Unleash Your Surfing Potential
- Dare to Ride: The Irresistible Allure of Motocross Racing
- Soar to New Heights: The Freedom of Paragliding
- Overcome Obstacles: Conquering Rock Climbing Challenges
- Defy Gravity: Bungee Jumping for an Unforgettable Experience
- Dive Deep: The Mesmerizing World of Scuba Diving
- Push Your Limits: The Thrill of Extreme Mountain Biking
- Taste the Speed: Experience the Thrills of Formula Racing
- Precision and Grace: The Art of Freestyle Skiing
- Unleash Your Inner Warrior: The Excitement of Paintball Battles
- Riding the Wild: The Joy of Horseback Endurance Racing
- Dance With the Wind: Kiteboarding for Adventurous Souls
- The Ultimate Rush: Extreme White Water Rafting
- The Freedom of Flight: Wingsuit Base Jumping
- Taming the Wilderness: Exploring Off-Road ATV Adventures
- The Rush of Speed: Roller Coasters and Theme Park Thrills
- Embark on Frozen Adventures: The Thrill of Ice Climbing
- Beyond Gravity: Exploring the World of Extreme Trampolining
- The Thrill of the Fight: MMA and Mixed Martial Arts
- Embrace the Heights: Highlining and Slacklining for Daredevils
Professional Sports Persuasive Essay Topics
- The Impact of Salary Caps on Professional Sports
- Enhancing Player Safety Measures in Contact Sports
- Promoting Gender Equality in Professional Athletics
- Implementing Stricter Drug Testing Policies in Sports
- The Importance of Sports Psychology in Achieving Peak Performance
- Addressing the Issue of Performance-Enhancing Drugs in Athletics
- The Role of Technology in Improving Sports Performance and Analysis
- Supporting Athlete Mental Health and Well-Being in Competitive Sports
- Combating Doping in Professional Sports: The Need for Stronger Regulations
- Encouraging Diversity and Inclusion in Sports Organizations
- Tackling the Problem of Match-Fixing in Professional Sports
- Promoting Fairness and Integrity in Sports Officiating
- The Influence of Social Media on Professional Sports
- Benefits of Youth Sports Participation for Personal Development
- The Ethical Dilemma of Transgender Athletes in Competitive Sports
- Promoting Sustainable Practices in Professional Sports
- The Role of Sports Sponsorship in Shaping Athletes’ Careers
- Balancing Individual Achievements and Team Success in Sports
- The Role of Coaches in Athletes’ Physical and Emotional Development
- The Significance of Sports Rivalries in Boosting Fan Engagement
- Promoting Sportsmanship and Fair Play in Competitive Athletics
Olympics Persuasive Essay Topics
- The Power of Hosting the Olympics: Economic Benefits and Global Recognition
- Achieving Gender Equality in Olympic Sports: Breaking Barriers and Empowering Athletes
- Preserving Olympic Spirit: Ensuring Fairness and Integrity in Sports
- Olympic Legacy: Revitalizing Urban Infrastructure and Community Development
- Embracing Diversity: Celebrating Cultural Exchange and Inclusion in the Olympics
- The Olympics and Environmental Sustainability: Promoting Green Initiatives and Eco-Friendly Practices
- Overcoming Adversity: Inspiring Stories of Triumph in Olympic History
- Olympic Diplomacy: Fostering Peace and Cooperation Among Nations
- Empowering Youth Through Olympic Education and Participation
- Combatting Doping in Sports: Ensuring Clean and Fair Competition at the Olympics
- The Evolution of Olympic Technology: Enhancing Performance and Safety
- Accessibility in the Olympics: Removing Barriers for Athletes With Disabilities
- Preserving the Amateur Spirit: Balancing Professionalism and Amateurism in Olympic Sports
- The Economic Impact of Hosting the Olympics: Assessing Costs and Benefits
- Protecting Athletes’ Mental Health: Addressing Psychological Challenges in Olympic Sports
- Olympic Sponsorship: The Role of Corporate Partnerships in Supporting the Games
- Olympic Sports and National Identity: Inspiring Patriotism and Pride
- The Role of Sportsmanship in the Olympics: Encouraging Fair Play and Respect
- The Olympic Torch Relay: Symbolism and Significance in the Games
- Enhancing Olympic Security: Ensuring Safety and Counteracting Threats
- Olympic Athletes as Role Models: Inspiring the Next Generation of Champions
- The Paralympics: Recognizing and Celebrating the Achievements of Athletes With Disabilities
NBA Persuasive Essay Topics
- The Impact of Superstars on NBA Franchises
- Roles of Analytics in Modern NBA Strategy
- Enhancing Player Safety: Addressing Injuries in the NBA
- The Importance of Diversity and Inclusion in NBA Organizations
- The Evolution of Three-Point Shooting in the NBA
- Developing a Sustainable Salary Cap System in the NBA
- The Significance of NBA All-Star Games for Player Legacies
- Promoting Mental Health Awareness in the NBA
- Analyzing the Influence of Social Media on NBA Players
- Balancing Competitive Balance in the NBA
- The Impact of International Players on the NBA
- Addressing the Issue of Tanking in the NBA
- Exploring the Role of NBA Coaches in Team Success
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of the NBA Draft Lottery System
- The NBA’s Efforts in Promoting Social Justice and Activism
- The Rise of Player Empowerment in the NBA
- Roles of NBA Officials in Maintaining Fair Play
- The Importance of Youth Development Programs in the NBA
- The Growth and Popularity of NBA eSports
- The Impact of NBA Expansion on the League
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of the NBA Replay Review System
NFL Persuasive Essay Topics
- The Impact of Concussions on NFL Players’ Long-Term Health
- Enhancing Player Safety: The Need for Stricter Penalties for Helmet-to-Helmet Hits
- The Importance of Mental Health Support for NFL Athletes
- Examining the Role of Performance-Enhancing Drugs in Professional Football
- The Benefits of Implementing a Comprehensive Drug Testing Program in the NFL
- Addressing Racial Inequality in NFL Coaching and Executive Positions
- Promoting Diversity and Inclusion in NFL Hiring Practices
- The Controversy Surrounding the National Anthem Protests in the NFL
- Roles of NFL Players in Advocating for Social Justice Issues
- Impacts of Salary Disparities on Players’ Performance and Team Dynamics
- The Need for Stronger Measures to Prevent Domestic Violence Among NFL Players
- The Influence of Commercialization on the Integrity of the NFL
- The Debate Over Expanding the NFL Season: Pros and Cons
- Effects of Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE) on Retired NFL Players
- The Role of Fantasy Football in Shaping Fans’ Engagement With the NFL
- The Importance of Investing in Youth Football Programs for Long-Term Success
- The Controversy Surrounding NFL’s Handling of Off-Field Misconduct by Players
- The Impact of NFL Players’ Social Media Presence on Their Image and Brand
- The Role of NFL Cheerleaders and Their Representation in the League
- The Influence of Betting and Gambling on the Integrity of the NFL
- The Ethics of Player Recruitment and Transfers in the NFL
- The Significance of NFL’s Environmental Responsibility in a Changing Climate
NHL Persuasive Essay Topics
- The Impact of NHL Expansion on the Sport of Hockey
- Enhancing Player Safety in the NHL: Implementing Stricter Rules and Regulations
- The Importance of Youth Development Programs in NHL Franchises
- Promoting Diversity and Inclusion in the NHL: Breaking Barriers for Underrepresented Communities
- The Economic Benefits of Hosting NHL Events and Stanley Cup Finals
- Embracing Technology: How Is Data Analytics Revolutionizing the NHL?
- Combatting Climate Change: Making the NHL a More Environmentally Sustainable League
- The Role of Fighting in the NHL: Should It Be Banned or Regulated?
- The Significance of Hockey Culture in Canadian Society
- Women in the NHL: Advancing Gender Equality in Professional Hockey
- The Impact of International Players on the NHL and the Globalization of the Sport
- Balancing Tradition and Innovation: Updating NHL Jerseys and Logos
- The Effectiveness of NHL Playoff Formats: Exploring Alternatives to the Current System
- The Role of NHL Franchise Ownership in Shaping the League’s Future
- Mental Health Awareness in the NHL: Supporting Players’ Well-Being
- Improving Fan Engagement in the NHL: Enhancing the In-Arena and Digital Experience
- Addressing Tanking and Competitive Balance in the NHL
- The Influence of NHL Coaches on Team Performance and Player Development
- NHL Player Salaries: Finding a Balance Between Fairness and Financial Sustainability
- The Evolution of NHL Rule Changes: Adaptations for a Faster and More Exciting Game
- Preserving the Legacy of NHL Legends: Honoring Retired Players and Their Contributions to the Sport
Other Sports Ideas
Persuasive sports speech topics to talk about: health.
- Sports and Cardiovascular Health: A Winning Combination
- The Effectiveness of Sports in Weight Management
- Sports and the Prevention of Chronic Diseases
- Psychological Benefits of Team Sports
- The Importance of Sports in Promoting Bone Health
- Sports as a Means of Stress Relief and Anxiety Management
- The Role of Sports in Enhancing Overall Immunity
- Sports and the Promotion of Longevity and Aging Gracefully
- The Impact of Sports on Improving Motor Skills and Coordination
- Sports as a Tool for Enhancing Cognitive Abilities
- The Connection Between Sports and Improved Sleep Patterns
- Sports and the Prevention of Lifestyle-Related Disorders
- The Influence of Sports on Boosting Self-Confidence and Self-Esteem
- Roles of Sports in Teaching Discipline and Time Management
- The Psychological Benefits of Individual Sports vs. Team Sports
- Impacts of Sports on Enhancing Social Interactions and Relationships
- The Effectiveness of Sports in Building Leadership Skills
- The Role of Sports in Empowering Women’s Health and Well-Being
Persuasive Sports Essay Speech Topics: Coaching
- The Impact of Effective Coaching on Sports Performance
- Athlete Development: The Role of Coaching in Nurturing Talent
- The Ethical Responsibilities of Coaches in Sports
- Enhancing Teamwork Through Effective Coaching Strategies
- The Influence of Coaching Styles on Athlete Motivation
- The Importance of Coach-Athlete Communication in Sports
- Roles of Coaches in Preventing Sports Injuries
- Gender Equality in Sports Coaching: Breaking Stereotypes
- Benefits of Sports Psychology in Coaching Athletes
- Coaches as Role Models: Shaping Character and Values in Sports
- Coaching Youth Sports: Fostering a Love for the Game
- The Impact of Technology on Sports Coaching Methods
- Roles of Coaches in Addressing Mental Health Challenges in Sports
- The Use of Analytics and Data in Sports Coaching
- Coaching Athletes With Disabilities: Promoting Inclusivity in Sports
- The Influence of Cultural Diversity on Coaching Approaches in Sports
- Coaches as Educators: Teaching Life Skills Through Sports
- The Role of Coaching in Building Resilience among Athletes
- Effects of Coaching on Sports Performance in Individual vs. Team Sports
Argumentative Sports Speech Topics: Women’s Rights
- The Gender Pay Gap in Professional Sports: A Case for Equal Compensation
- The Need for Increased Investment in Women’s Sports Programs
- Overcoming Gender Stereotypes in Sports: Breaking Barriers for Women
- Examining the Lack of Female Coaches in Professional Sports
- Women in Combat Sports: Breaking the Glass Ceiling
- Promoting Gender Equality in Youth Sports Programs
- The Importance of Female Role Models in Sports
- Addressing Body Image Issues in Women’s Sports
- The Impact of Sports on Women’s Empowerment and Self-Esteem
- The Challenges Faced by Transgender Women in Sports
- The Intersectionality of Race and Gender in Women’s Sports
- Roles of Sports in Promoting Women’s Health and Wellness
- The Need for More Sponsorship and Endorsement Opportunities for Female Athletes
- The Role of Education in Encouraging Girls’ Participation in Sports
- The Importance of Safe and Inclusive Spaces for Women in Sports
- Roles of Sports in Breaking Down Cultural and Religious Barriers for Women
- The Impact of Sports on Reducing Violence Against Women
- The Need for Gender-Neutral Language and Policies in Sports
- Exploring the Role of Sports in Addressing Gender Inequality in Developing Countries
Sports Argumentative Essay Topics: Student Life
- The Impact of Competitive Sports on Academic Performance
- Enhancing Student Life Through Sports and Physical Activity
- The Role of Sports in Developing Leadership Skills in Students
- Balancing Sports and Academic Commitments in Student Life
- Should Sports Be Mandatory for Students?
- Sports Scholarships: An Effective Way to Support Student Athletes
- The Influence of Sports on Students’ Mental Health
- Sports and Gender Equality: Breaking Barriers in Student Athletics
- Benefits of Interscholastic Sports Programs in Student Life
- The Role of Sports in Building Teamwork and Collaboration Among Students
- The Ethical Dilemma of Performance-Enhancing Drugs in Student Sports
- The Impact of Sports on Students’ Self-Esteem and Confidence
- Roles of Sports in Teaching Discipline and Time Management to Students
- Sports and Cultural Diversity: Promoting Inclusion in Student Life
- The Role of Sports in Fostering a Healthy Lifestyle Among Students
- Should Schools Prioritize Sports Facilities Over Academic Resources?
- The Challenges Faced by Student Athletes: Balancing Sports and Social Life
- The Influence of Sports Role Models on Students’ Behavior and Values
- The Importance of Sports Education in Schools for Holistic Student Development
- The Economic Impact of Sports on Student Life and Local Communities
- Roles of Sports in Teaching Resilience and Perseverance to Students
- Pros and Cons of Competitive Sports in Student Life
Mind Sports Argumentative Essay Topics
- Benefits of Chess in Cognitive Development
- The Role of Strategy in Poker: Skill or Luck?
- Critical Thinking in Competitive Scrabble: A Mental Workout
- Is Competitive Sudoku a Legitimate Mind Sport?
- The Psychological Benefits of Playing Go
- The Ethics of Mind Sports: Fair Play and Cheating
- The Mental Stamina Required for Competitive Bridge
- Is E-Sports a Valid Mind Sport?
- The Impact of Mind Sports on Memory Enhancement
- The Evolution of Mind Sports: Traditional vs. Digital
- Roles of Mathematics in Competitive Backgammon
- The Strategic Complexity of Competitive Rubik’s Cube Solving
- Is Competitive Crossword Puzzling a Form of Intellectual Sport?
- The Influence of Mind Sports on Decision-Making Skills
- Psychological Effects of Competitive Chess on Young Minds
- The Debate: Mind Sports vs. Physical Sports
- The Cognitive Benefits of Playing Competitive Memory Games
- Roles of Endurance in Competitive Sudoku Tournaments
- The Impact of Mind Sports on Problem-Solving Skills
- The Psychological Factors in Competitive Scrabble: Word Knowledge vs. Strategy
- The Role of Concentration in Competitive Mahjong
Argumentative Essay Topics: Injuries
- The Impact of Concussions in Contact Sports: A Call for Enhanced Safety Measures
- Prevention and Rehabilitation Strategies for ACL Injuries in Athletes
- The Dangers of Overtraining: Balancing Performance and Injury Risk
- Enhancing Safety in Youth Sports: Addressing the Rising Concerns of Head Injuries
- Exploring the Long-Term Effects of Sports-Related Traumatic Brain Injuries
- The Role of Proper Equipment in Preventing Sports Injuries
- Analyzing the Relationship Between Field Conditions and Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Managing Heat-Related Injuries in Outdoor Athletics: A Vital Priority
- The Psychological Impact of Sports Injuries: Overcoming Mental Hurdles
- Promoting a Culture of Injury Prevention in Collegiate Athletics
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of Protective Gear in Reducing Sports Injuries
- Sports Injuries in Women: Understanding Gender-Specific Risks and Challenges
- The Importance of Strength and Conditioning Programs in Injury Prevention
- Exploring the Link Between Overuse Injuries and Early Sports Specialization
- Sports Injuries in Professional Athletes: Analyzing the Impact on Careers
- The Influence of Playing Surface on Injury Rates in Different Sports
- Recognizing and Managing Sports-Related Head and Neck Injuries
- The Role of Coaches and Trainers in Preventing and Responding to Sports Injuries
- Rehabilitation Techniques for Common Sports Injuries: Restoring Performance
- Sports Injuries in Aging Athletes: Challenges and Strategies for Active Living
- Promoting Safety and Injury Prevention in Extreme Sports: Finding the Right Balance
Persuasive Sports Speech Topics: Importance of Games
- The Significance of Athletics in Shaping Character
- Enhancing Physical Fitness through Competitive Sports
- Promoting Teamwork and Collaboration in Sports
- Fostering Discipline and Self-Determination Through Games
- Boosting Mental Agility and Critical Thinking in Athletic Pursuits
- The Role of Sports in Developing Leadership Skills
- Empowering Women in Sports: Breaking Gender Stereotypes
- Harnessing Sports as a Tool for Stress Relief and Mental Well-Being
- Sports as a Catalyst for Cultural Exchange and Global Understanding
- Sports Diplomacy: Uniting Nations Through Athletic Competitions
- Preserving Health and Preventing Chronic Diseases Through Active Engagement in Sports
- The Role of Sports in Promoting Social Equality and Inclusivity
- The Educational Value of Sports: Lessons Beyond the Classroom
- The Psychological Benefits of Sports: Enhancing Resilience and Confidence
- Sports as a Vehicle for Teaching Life Skills and Ethics
- Exploring the Role of Technology in Enhancing Athletic Performance
- The Importance of Sports in Reducing Crime and Juvenile Delinquency
- Sports and Academic Achievement: Finding the Balance
- Preserving Cultural Heritage Through Traditional Sports and Games
Fitness Persuasive Speech Sports Topics
- The Importance of Regular Exercise in Maintaining Optimal Fitness Levels
- Integrating Strength Training to Enhance Overall Fitness
- The Role of Cardiovascular Exercise in Improving Heart Health
- Implementing a Balanced Diet for Effective Weight Management
- Exploring the Benefits of High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- Embracing Yoga and Its Positive Impact on Mind-Body Fitness
- The Psychological Benefits of Regular Physical Activity
- Incorporating Outdoor Activities for a Fun and Active Lifestyle
- Utilizing Technology for Tracking and Monitoring Fitness Goals
- Promoting Fitness in the Workplace for Improved Productivity
- Exploring the Role of Personal Trainers in Achieving Fitness Goals
- The Impact of Sleep on Athletic Performance and Fitness Levels
- Benefits of Group Fitness Classes for Motivation and Accountability
- Breaking the Sedentary Lifestyle Cycle: Tips for Staying Active Throughout the Day
- Enhancing Flexibility and Mobility for Overall Fitness
- The Role of Sports and Competitive Activities in Maintaining Fitness
- Preventing and Managing Exercise-Related Injuries for Long-Term Fitness
- Promoting Fitness Education in Schools to Cultivate Healthy Habits
- The Influence of Social Media on Fitness Trends and Body Image
- Overcoming Barriers to Fitness: Time, Motivation, and Accessibility
- Promoting Active Aging: The Importance of Fitness for Older Adults
Dance Persuasive Essay Speech Topics
- The Transformative Power of Dance: Inspiring Change and Empowerment
- Enhancing Physical and Mental Health Through Dance
- Preserving Cultural Heritage: Celebrating Dance as a Cultural Expression
- Dance Education: Fostering Creativity and Discipline in Students
- Breaking Gender Stereotypes: Promoting Equality in Dance
- Dance as a Tool for Social Integration and Inclusion
- Exploring the Art of Choreography: A Fusion of Movement and Expression
- The Evolution of Dance: Tracing Its Historical and Cultural Significance
- The Impact of Dance in Therapy: Healing the Mind, Body, and Soul
- Dance as an Effective Stress Reliever: Finding Balance Through Movement
- Competitive Dance: Nurturing Discipline, Teamwork, and Perseverance
- Contemporary Dance: Embracing Innovation and Experimentation
- Folk Dance: Celebrating Traditional Rhythms and Cultural Identity
- Dance as a Form of Activism: Raising Awareness and Advocating for Change
- The Role of Dance in Building Confidence and Self-Esteem
- Dance and Technology: Exploring the Intersection of Art and Innovation
- Ballet: The Grace, Precision, and Elegance of Classical Dance
- Dance as a Form of Communication: Conveying Emotions Without Words
- The Influence of Dance in Popular Culture: Shaping Trends and Styles
- Dance as a Career Path: Pursuing Passion and Professionalism
- The Ethical Debate in Dance: Balancing Artistic Freedom and Cultural Appropriation
- Dance as a Universal Language: Bridging Cultures and Connecting People
General Sports Topics to Talk About
- Enhancing Performance: The Importance of Sports Psychology
- Promoting Gender Equality in Sports: Breaking Barriers
- Sports and Education: The Power of Athletic Scholarships
- Addressing the Issue of Doping in Professional Sports
- The Economic Influence of Major Sporting Events
- The Social and Cultural Significance of Sports in Society
- Sports and Technology: The Evolution of Athletic Equipment
- Ensuring Fairness and Integrity in Sports: Combating Match-Fixing
- The Benefits of Team Sports for Personal Growth and Development
- Sports and National Identity: Uniting Nations
- The Role of Sports in Promoting Inclusion and Diversity
- The Ethics of Sports: Sportsmanship and Fair Play
- Exploring the Relationship Between Sports and Media
- The Environmental Impact of Sports Events and Facilities
- Combatting Childhood Obesity Through Sports and Physical Activity
- The Business of Sports: Opportunities and Challenges
- The Role of Coaches in Shaping Athletes’ Characters
- Sports and Politics: Navigating Controversial Issues
- Exploring the Future of Virtual and Esports
- Sports as a Platform for Social Change: Advocacy and Activism
196 psychology argumentative essay topics & ideas, 255 education argumentative essay topics & ideas, 419 controversial debate topics & good ideas, 630 informative speech topics & unique ideas, 255 controversial research paper topics & ideas, 451 sociology research topics & ideas, 256 lgbtq+ research topics & paper ideas, 275 good literature research paper topics & ideas, 314 education research paper topics & special ideas, 749 medical research topics & interesting ideas.
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Book Report/Review
- Research Proposal
- Math Problems
- Movie Review
- Cover Letter Writing
- Personal Statement
- Nursing Paper
- Argumentative Essay
- Research Paper
Interesting Baseball Essays: How to Write a Perfect One?
Table of Contents
Baseball is one of the most popular sports in all fifty states of America. You will not meet even a single person who knows nothing about baseball. This game became a visit card of the US and it’s also so deeply rooted in the cultural code of Americans that literally everyone plays this game.
Kids start playing this game in elementary school and continue until the elderly. And of course, like any other cultural phenomenon, a baseball essay may become your assignment for a class at your college. That’s why in this article you will find out everything about writing baseball essays and will learn how to enjoy this process.
Baseball Essay Topics : How to Choose the Right One?
Baseball essays can be much more complex than you think. This game has a long and interesting history, so you can rest assured that there will be a varied choice of topics from which you will be able to choose your one. That’s why in this section we have decided to collect some of the main tips that will greatly help in your topic choice for your baseball essay .
- Tell the origin. Baseball is a sport with a long history. That’s why once you will be writing a paper on it, the history of this kind of sport is an excellent choice for the topic.
- Tell about variations. Did you know that there are a lot of different variations of baseball? We can name a few: t-ball, rig ball, softball. Choose one and describe it in full.
- Explain the influence of this game. You can also decide to explain your vision regarding the popularity of this game, do a little research and tell why baseball received such popularity all over the world and especially in the U.S.
Baseball Essay Structure: Main Components
Like any other paper, your baseball essay will have a strict structure. But do not worry as the article’s structure will not differ too much from papers on some other subjects. To write a successful baseball essay , you shouldn’t even be a super expert in this sport, you just need to follow a simple structure that we’ll provide below.
- Thesis statement. Every essay should start with a thesis, even when it comes to baseball. Create a short and logical thesis describing the essence of your baseball essay . For example, if your topic is the influence of baseball on the U.S, try to write your position in one sentence and that will be your thesis.
- Body of essay. You should add the main information regarding your topic in the body. Divide the body into several sections and descriptions explain the topic with separate arguments.
- Conclusion. The summary should contain general information about the topic and repeat your thesis. Make sure to avoid adding new facts to your baseball essay conclusion, and focus on the written material.
Cause and Effect Essays on Baseball
If you want to create a great baseball essay you need to draw your attention to the type of essay that is called cause and effect. This type of academic paper is a great solution for you to write about such an important and influential sport as baseball. By using this type of academic writing you will be able to provide as many details as you need to disclose the topic of the discussion. To make things easier for you we’ve collected five ideas that you might use in your cause-and-effect essay on baseball.
- The extreme popularity of baseball in the U.S
- Influence of baseball on the younger generation
- Baseball as a cultural part of American society
- Role of baseball as a key sport in the United States
- Why will baseball never be replaced in America?
Baseball Research Topics
Finally, we are approaching the most interesting and intriguing part of our article, namely the best research topics for your baseball essay . Before writing this section we’ve checked hundreds of different baseball topics, just to highlight those that will be most interesting to you. So let’s not waste time and present the 15 best research topics on baseball.
- The evolution of the baseball game through history
- Comparing baseball in different countries
- What is the best team in the history of baseball and why?
- Usage of steroids in baseball
- Explain the difference between batting and pitching
- How, when, and by whom were the rules of baseball invented?
- Explain the main differences between cricket and baseball
- Why was baseball invented as a team sport?
- What is the greatest match in the history of baseball?
- Who is the greatest player in the history of baseball?
- The features of the baseball stadium
- History of baseball during the civil war in the U.S.
- The invention and importance of women’s baseball
- Why was baseball not added to the Olympic Games?
- Differences in baseball rules in the U.S and other countries.
So write your baseball essay with our tips and you will definitely get an A+ grade.
60 Best Argumentative Essay Topics in 2023
Mastering The Art Of Writing A Great Conflict Essay
Superhero essay writing tips for your inspiration.
Baseball - List of Essay Samples And Topic Ideas
Baseball, often referred to as “America’s pastime,” holds a significant place in the cultural and social fabric of the United States. Essays could explore the history of baseball, its evolution over time, and its impact on American society. The discussion could extend to the examination of iconic baseball figures, notable events, and landmark games in baseball history. The intersection of baseball with racial, social, and economic issues, including the integration of Major League Baseball and the impact of free agency, might also be explored. Moreover, a comparative analysis of baseball’s popularity and influence in other countries, and its role in fostering international goodwill and understanding, can offer a broad perspective on baseball as not only a sport but also a social and cultural phenomenon. We’ve gathered an extensive assortment of free essay samples on the topic of Baseball you can find in Papersowl database. You can use our samples for inspiration to write your own essay, research paper, or just to explore a new topic for yourself.
History of Baseball
Baseball was created 179 years ago and ever since 1839, baseball has been one of the most popular sports in America. According to the Google dictionary the definition is ""a ball game played between two teams of nine on a field with diamond-shaped circuit of four bases."" It is chiefly played in US, Canada, Latin America, and East Asia. Ever since 1839, baseball has included playoffs, equipment, and rules. Playoffs There are many steps necessary in winning the World Series. […]
The Rise of Baseball
Many people love baseball and what it is today, but how did it start off and how have the rules changed over the past 2 centuries? People may love this sport, but they probably don't know about the complicated background about the game that we love today. Many people are probably hearing that a man named Abner Doubleday founded baseball in the summer of 1839, but that is not the case. A man named A.J Spalding used little evidence to […]
Racism in Movie “42”
The movie I chose for this assignment is 42 starring Chadwick Boseman and Harrison Ford. The movie is about Jackie Robinson, a baseball player who broke the color barrier when he joined the Brooklyn Dodgers. One of the topics we covered in this course was racism. For my generation it is hard to understand how pervasive racism used to be in society. I have three cousins that have a black father. Many of my friends are from different races and […]
An Analysis of the Baseball Sport as a Hobby
A hobby is said to be an activity done regularly for enjoyment purposes during one's free time. Hobbies include a lot of activities such as playing sports, taking part in artistic and creative pursuits, collecting themed items and objects among many other amusements. List of hobbies that one can participate in are always endless and they change frequently due to changes in one's fashion and interests. One can acquire substantial skills through by continuously participating in a particular hobby. In […]
History of Equipment in Baseball
Throughout history, baseball equipment has evolved according to the demands of the game and the necessity of the players. As a result, players have been provided with strategic advantages over their predecessors, and many entrepreneurs have capitalized on the business aspect of the sporting goods industry. When baseball first began, equipment was an afterthought; as long as the players had a ball and a bat, the game was on. The luxuries we see today such as padded gloves, protective helmets, […]
We will write an essay sample crafted to your needs.
Babe Ruth’s Effect on the 1920s
In America, in the 1920s, Babe Ruth was a great symbol of the open era. The 1920s was an era where the people of America had a lack intention to follow the law. This made the 1920s a lawless era (Nash 374). An example of the lack of attention to the law is in the times of Prohibition many Americans gave no attempt to follow that law. Prohibition is the prevention to make or sell alcohol. However, many Americans did […]
Baseball: Jackie Robinson in Major League Baseball
In 1947, Jackie Robinson was the first African American to play Major League Baseball outside of the Negro League. While this past April we celebrated the 71st anniversary of breaking the color barrier, the MLB is at the lowest percentage of African American players since the civil rights era. In 2017, 75 percent of the NBA and 64 percent of NFL players were black, while the MLB is only 7.7 percent (Canton 1). Because of the expenses, socio-economic transformations of […]
After a fantastic season general manager of the Oakland Athletics Billy Beane didn't expect to lose his best two players. In 2002 the Oakland Athletics in fact did lose their two best players who were first baseman Jason Giambi and outfielder Johnny Damon. Manager Billy Beane needed to find new players to replace the two stars. Billy brought in Scott Hatteberg, David Justice, and Ray Durham to replace the once had roles of Jason Giambi and Johnny Damon. The first […]
Americans and the Bill of Rights
There have been many professional players that have decided to take a stand against their athletic organizations in some shape or form. These players use their sport as a platform to express their personal beliefs to the public. History of this kind of protest first arose in the boxing ring, by a boxer that went by the name of Muhammad Ali. During the year of 1967, every male individual that was on American soil was expected to enlist in the […]
Baseball: Abner Doubleday and Alexander Cartwright
Baseball is 179 years old and was invented in the summer of 1839. It was invented by Abner Doubleday and Alexander Cartwright. The first recorded baseball game was in 1846 when Cartwright's Knickerbockers lost to the New York Baseball Club in New Jersey. The National Association of Baseball Ball Players were the founders of the MLB in 1869. Cincinnati Red Stockings became America's first professional baseball team. Many different pitches can cause a wild pitch to occur. The most common […]
An Overview of the Biomechanics and Risk Factors with UCL Injury in Baseball Pitchers
In 1974, orthopedic surgeon Frank Jobe marked a pivotal movement in sports medicine history by performing the world's first reconstruction of the ulnar collateral ligament of the elbow (UCL) on Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher Tommy John. This revolutionary surgery, now coined ""Tommy John's surgery"", has become now commonplace amongst individuals pitching at all levels of baseball since. The prevalence of successful reconstruction of the UCL has grown tremendously since Jobe's pioneering surgery. However, the incidence of injury to the UCL […]
Baseball – National Pastime
Baseball was a sport, developed in the late 1800's, and early 1900's. Baseball is known as the National Pastime. ""The game of baseball evolved along with the United States, for games similar to the modern sport had been played in America since colonial times. In the mid-nineteenth century, New York businessman began forming baseball clubs and establishing the rules of the game"". Alexander Cartwright is the one who first created the rules. The field was shaped like a diamond, and […]
Racial Integration in Major League Baseball
Baseball, America's beloved national pastime, along with apple pie, hot dogs, and racism. Professional American sports were segregated in the first part of the 20th century preventing black athletes from competing with white athletes. In baseball, there were ""Negro"" leagues for non-white players. Racial integration that was lacking in Major League Baseball up until 1947, brought an end to the baseball color line, impacted America, and brought about hope for the future. The color line in American baseball excluded players […]
The Man who Changed Baseball
Jackie Robinson was the first African American to play on a major league baseball team, and had the huge impact on the color barrier of baseball, and for equal rights. Jackie Robinson was born on January 31, 1919 in Cairo, Georgia. He then moved to Pasadena when he was one years old. When he was eighteen years old he went to a Pasadena Junior College. Then when he was about twenty he went to the University of California at Los […]
Deaf Baseball Players
There was some deaf professional baseball player, who was successful players in the Major League Baseball (MLB), beginning in 1883. But, first thing is give credit to the first deaf player in the MLB was Ed Dundon. Even though Mr. Dundon was the first professional deaf baseball player, William Hoy is given more recognition since he played longer in the MLB. The most recent deaf professional baseball player is Curtis Pride. Becoming a MLB player was not easy for these […]
Baseball – Gentleman’s Sport
America's sport baseball was formed with the distinction of being a gentleman's sport. It was a sport that allowed men to play with a bat, a ball, and to run the bases to score. There were obstacles such as striking out, fouls, and getting caught out by the opposing team player. During times of war, it quickly became a favorite sport among Americans because of the length of the game. The time it was played in, usually the summer time […]
American Sport – Baseball
Baseball is an American sport that is known and played throughout the world today. Baseball was thought to be created by someone named Abner Doubleday in Cooperstown, New York. The sport of baseball does not really have only one person that created it many people have changed it as it came along to help make it the way it is today. In 1907, a commission was created to look at baseball and a man named Alexander Joy Cartwright came and […]
Negro Baseball Leagues
Negro Baseball Leagues have contributed to the history of America by integrating African Americans and Whites and having a baseball league just for African Americans. The first ever Negro League was the Negro National League created by Rube Foster. The league was composed of six teams in the beginning then eight teams towards the end, most of the teams that were in the Negro National League were from cities that have a higher population of African Americans. The league was […]
Farewell to Baseball
Lou Gehrig, nicknamed ""The Iron Horse,"" was an all American first baseman for the New York Yankees. He played for the Yankees his entire career of seventeen seasons. Lou a part of six World Series champion teams, became the league's most valuable player twice, and he was named for the all-star team seven consecutive years, and won the Triple Crown once. In nineteen thirty-nine he was inducted into the baseball hall of fame and was the first player to have […]
The Globalization of Baseball
Globalization is the process by which businesses or other organizations develop international influence or start operating on an international scale. The influences of globalization can be felt in every city around the world. Technology has enabled individuals as well as organizations the ability to immerse themselves into another culture virtually at the speed of light. Understanding of different societies and cultures has become one of the leading processes of a business. Primarily there has been a greater focus on understanding […]
From Sun Kings to Chihuahuas: the Evolution and Impact of Baseball in El Paso
El Paso baseball goes back to the 1890s, but in 2005 The Diablos baseball team was started, which was the first minor league team in El Paso. In 2014 started the new El Paso baseball team who are known as The Chihuahuas. Over the years the team has grown and exceeding tremendously. Baseball in El Paso has become more popular and the stadium gets filled each game day. Previous to the Diablos having ""The Diablos"" as their team name, it […]
Baseball Rocks: more than a Game, a Cultural Phenomenon
Baseball started not as a sport but as a gentleman’s game for their leisure weekend during the olden days. It is a game where you need a bat, a ball and four bases. The elements and rules of the game remained the same. There’s a lot of improvements when it comes to equipments the baseball bat design remained similar to the old baseball bats. Willie Keeler described the bat by saying, “Meet the ball and hit ‘em where they ain’t.” […]
Additional example essays.
- Logical Fallacies in Letter From Birmingham Jail
- Martin Luther King vs Malcolm X
- The Sixties Civil Rights Movement vs. Vietnam War
- The Influence Mahatma Gandhi had on Martin Luther King Jr.
- MLK’s Letter from a Birmingham Jail Impact on the clergy
- The Struggle for African American Equality
- Themes of Ben Carson's Gifted Hands
- Racism in Schools and Its Impact on Students of Color
- Rosa Parks Civil Rights Movement: Igniting Change
- "When a Man Loves a Woman" Movie
- Why Discrimination is Wrong and the Destructive Impact on Societal Harmony
- War On Drugs and Mass Incarceration
1. Tell Us Your Requirements
2. Pick your perfect writer
3. Get Your Paper and Pay
Choose Your Test
Sat / act prep online guides and tips, 113 perfect persuasive essay topics for any assignment.
Do you need to write a persuasive essay but aren’t sure what topic to focus on? Were you thrilled when your teacher said you could write about whatever you wanted but are now overwhelmed by the possibilities? We’re here to help!
Read on for a list of 113 top-notch persuasive essay topics, organized into ten categories. To help get you started, we also discuss what a persuasive essay is, how to choose a great topic, and what tips to keep in mind as you write your persuasive essay.
What Is a Persuasive Essay?
In a persuasive essay, you attempt to convince readers to agree with your point of view on an argument. For example, an essay analyzing changes in Italian art during the Renaissance wouldn’t be a persuasive essay, because there’s no argument, but an essay where you argue that Italian art reached its peak during the Renaissance would be a persuasive essay because you’re trying to get your audience to agree with your viewpoint.
Persuasive and argumentative essays both try to convince readers to agree with the author, but the two essay types have key differences. Argumentative essays show a more balanced view of the issue and discuss both sides. Persuasive essays focus more heavily on the side the author agrees with. They also often include more of the author’s opinion than argumentative essays, which tend to use only facts and data to support their argument.
All persuasive essays have the following:
- Introduction: Introduces the topic, explains why it’s important, and ends with the thesis.
- Thesis: A sentence that sums up what the essay be discussing and what your stance on the issue is.
- Reasons you believe your side of the argument: Why do you support the side you do? Typically each main point will have its own body paragraph.
- Evidence supporting your argument: Facts or examples to back up your main points. Even though your opinion is allowed in persuasive essays more than most other essays, having concrete examples will make a stronger argument than relying on your opinion alone.
- Conclusion: Restatement of thesis, summary of main points, and a recap of why the issue is important.
What Makes a Good Persuasive Essay Topic?
Theoretically, you could write a persuasive essay about any subject under the sun, but that doesn’t necessarily mean you should. Certain topics are easier to write a strong persuasive essay on, and below are tips to follow when deciding what you should write about.
It’s a Topic You Care About
Obviously, it’s possible to write an essay about a topic you find completely boring. You’ve probably done it! However, if possible, it’s always better to choose a topic that you care about and are interested in. When this is the case, you’ll find doing the research more enjoyable, writing the essay easier, and your writing will likely be better because you’ll be more passionate about and informed on the topic.
You Have Enough Evidence to Support Your Argument
Just being passionate about a subject isn’t enough to make it a good persuasive essay topic, though. You need to make sure your argument is complex enough to have at least two potential sides to root for, and you need to be able to back up your side with evidence and examples. Even though persuasive essays allow your opinion to feature more than many other essays, you still need concrete evidence to back up your claims, or you’ll end up with a weak essay.
For example, you may passionately believe that mint chocolate chip ice cream is the best ice cream flavor (I agree!), but could you really write an entire essay on this? What would be your reasons for believing mint chocolate chip is the best (besides the fact that it’s delicious)? How would you support your belief? Have enough studies been done on preferred ice cream flavors to support an entire essay? When choosing a persuasive essay idea, you want to find the right balance between something you care about (so you can write well on it) and something the rest of the world cares about (so you can reference evidence to strengthen your position).
It’s a Manageable Topic
Bigger isn’t always better, especially with essay topics. While it may seem like a great idea to choose a huge, complex topic to write about, you’ll likely struggle to sift through all the information and different sides of the issue and winnow them down to one streamlined essay. For example, choosing to write an essay about how WWII impacted American life more than WWI wouldn’t be a great idea because you’d need to analyze all the impacts of both the wars in numerous areas of American life. It’d be a huge undertaking. A better idea would be to choose one impact on American life the wars had (such as changes in female employment) and focus on that. Doing so will make researching and writing your persuasive essay much more feasible.
List of 113 Good Persuasive Essay Topics
Below are over 100 persuasive essay ideas, organized into ten categories. When you find an idea that piques your interest, you’ll choose one side of it to argue for in your essay. For example, if you choose the topic, “should fracking be legal?” you’d decide whether you believe fracking should be legal or illegal, then you’d write an essay arguing all the reasons why your audience should agree with you.
- Should students be required to learn an instrument in school?
- Did the end of Game of Thrones fit with the rest of the series?
- Can music be an effective way to treat mental illness?
- With e-readers so popular, have libraries become obsolete?
- Are the Harry Potter books more popular than they deserve to be?
- Should music with offensive language come with a warning label?
- What’s the best way for museums to get more people to visit?
- Should students be able to substitute an art or music class for a PE class in school?
- Are the Kardashians good or bad role models for young people?
- Should people in higher income brackets pay more taxes?
- Should all high school students be required to take a class on financial literacy?
- Is it possible to achieve the American dream, or is it only a myth?
- Is it better to spend a summer as an unpaid intern at a prestigious company or as a paid worker at a local store/restaurant?
- Should the United States impose more or fewer tariffs?
- Should college graduates have their student loans forgiven?
- Should restaurants eliminate tipping and raise staff wages instead?
- Should students learn cursive writing in school?
- Which is more important: PE class or music class?
- Is it better to have year-round school with shorter breaks throughout the year?
- Should class rank be abolished in schools?
- Should students be taught sex education in school?
- Should students be able to attend public universities for free?
- What’s the most effective way to change the behavior of school bullies?
- Are the SAT and ACT accurate ways to measure intelligence?
- Should students be able to learn sign language instead of a foreign language?
- Do the benefits of Greek life at colleges outweigh the negatives?
- Does doing homework actually help students learn more?
- Why do students in many other countries score higher than American students on math exams?
- Should parents/teachers be able to ban certain books from schools?
- What’s the best way to reduce cheating in school?
- Should colleges take a student’s race into account when making admissions decisions?
- Should there be limits to free speech?
- Should students be required to perform community service to graduate high school?
- Should convicted felons who have completed their sentence be allowed to vote?
- Should gun ownership be more tightly regulated?
- Should recycling be made mandatory?
- Should employers be required to offer paid leave to new parents?
- Are there any circumstances where torture should be allowed?
- Should children under the age of 18 be able to get plastic surgery for cosmetic reasons?
- Should white supremacy groups be allowed to hold rallies in public places?
- Does making abortion illegal make women more or less safe?
- Does foreign aid actually help developing countries?
- Are there times a person’s freedom of speech should be curtailed?
- Should people over a certain age not be allowed to adopt children?
- Should the minimum voting age be raised/lowered/kept the same?
- Should Puerto Rico be granted statehood?
- Should the United States build a border wall with Mexico?
- Who should be the next person printed on American banknotes?
- Should the United States’ military budget be reduced?
- Did China’s one child policy have overall positive or negative impacts on the country?
- Should DREAMers be granted US citizenship?
- Is national security more important than individual privacy?
- What responsibility does the government have to help homeless people?
- Should the electoral college be abolished?
- Should the US increase or decrease the number of refugees it allows in each year?
- Should privately-run prisons be abolished?
- Who was the most/least effective US president?
- Will Brexit end up helping or harming the UK?
- What’s the best way to reduce the spread of Ebola?
- Is the Keto diet a safe and effective way to lose weight?
- Should the FDA regulate vitamins and supplements more strictly?
- Should public schools require all students who attend to be vaccinated?
- Is eating genetically modified food safe?
- What’s the best way to make health insurance more affordable?
- What’s the best way to lower the teen pregnancy rate?
- Should recreational marijuana be legalized nationwide?
- Should birth control pills be available without a prescription?
- Should pregnant women be forbidden from buying cigarettes and alcohol?
- Why has anxiety increased in adolescents?
- Are low-carb or low-fat diets more effective for weight loss?
- What caused the destruction of the USS Maine?
- Was King Arthur a mythical legend or actual Dark Ages king?
- Was the US justified in dropping atomic bombs during WWII?
- What was the primary cause of the Rwandan genocide?
- What happened to the settlers of the Roanoke colony?
- Was disagreement over slavery the primary cause of the US Civil War?
- What has caused the numerous disappearances in the Bermuda triangle?
- Should nuclear power be banned?
- Is scientific testing on animals necessary?
- Do zoos help or harm animals?
- Should scientists be allowed to clone humans?
- Should animals in circuses be banned?
- Should fracking be legal?
- Should people be allowed to keep exotic animals as pets?
- What’s the best way to reduce illegal poaching in Africa?
- What is the best way to reduce the impact of global warming?
- Should euthanasia be legalized?
- Is there legitimate evidence of extraterrestrial life?
- Should people be banned from owning aggressive dog breeds?
- Should the United States devote more money towards space exploration?
- Should the government subsidize renewable forms of energy?
- Is solar energy worth the cost?
- Should stem cells be used in medicine?
- Is it right for the US to leave the Paris Climate Agreement?
- Should athletes who fail a drug test receive a lifetime ban from the sport?
- Should college athletes receive a salary?
- Should the NFL do more to prevent concussions in players?
- Do PE classes help students stay in shape?
- Should horse racing be banned?
- Should cheerleading be considered a sport?
- Should children younger than 18 be allowed to play tackle football?
- Are the costs of hosting an Olympic Games worth it?
- Can online schools be as effective as traditional schools?
- Do violent video games encourage players to be violent in real life?
- Should facial recognition technology be banned?
- Does excessive social media use lead to depression/anxiety?
- Has the rise of translation technology made knowing multiple languages obsolete?
- Was Steve Jobs a visionary or just a great marketer?
- Should social media be banned for children younger than a certain age?
- Which 21st-century invention has had the largest impact on society?
- Are ride-sharing companies like Uber and Lyft good or bad for society?
- Should Facebook have done more to protect the privacy of its users?
- Will technology end up increasing or decreasing inequality worldwide?
Tips for Writing a Strong Persuasive Essay
After you’ve chosen the perfect topic for your persuasive essay, your work isn’t over. Follow the three tips below to create a top-notch essay.
Do Your Research
Your argument will fall apart if you don’t fully understand the issue you’re discussing or you overlook an important piece of it. Readers won’t be convinced by someone who doesn’t know the subject, and you likely won’t persuade any of them to begin supporting your viewpoint. Before you begin writing a single word of your essay, research your topic thoroughly. Study different sources, learn about the different sides of the argument, ask anyone who’s an expert on the topic what their opinion is, etc. You might be tempted to start writing right away, but by doing your research, you’ll make the writing process much easier when the time comes.
Make Your Thesis Perfect
Your thesis is the most important sentence in your persuasive essay. Just by reading that single sentence, your audience should know exactly what topic you’ll be discussing and where you stand on the issue. You want your thesis to be crystal clear and to accurately set up the rest of your essay. Asking classmates or your teacher to look it over before you begin writing the rest of your essay can be a big help if you’re not entirely confident in your thesis.
Consider the Other Side
You’ll spend most of your essay focusing on your side of the argument since that’s what you want readers to come away believing. However, don’t think that means you can ignore other sides of the issue. In your essay, be sure to discuss the other side’s argument, as well as why you believe this view is weak or untrue. Researching all the different viewpoints and including them in your essay will increase the quality of your writing by making your essay more complete and nuanced.
Summary: Persuasive Essay Ideas
Good persuasive essay topics can be difficult to come up with, but in this guide we’ve created a list of 113 excellent essay topics for you to browse. The best persuasive essay ideas will be those that you are interested in, have enough evidence to support your argument, and aren’t too complicated to be summarized in an essay.
After you’ve chosen your essay topic, keep these three tips in mind when you begin writing:
- Do your research
- Make your thesis perfect
- Consider the other side
Need ideas for a research paper topic as well? Our guide to research paper topics has over 100 topics in ten categories so you can be sure to find the perfect topic for you.
Thinking about taking an AP English class? Read our guide on AP English classes to learn whether you should take AP English Language or AP English Literature (or both!)
Deciding between the SAT or ACT? Find out for sure which you will do the best on . Also read a detailed comparison between the two tests .
Need more help with this topic? Check out Tutorbase!
Our vetted tutor database includes a range of experienced educators who can help you polish an essay for English or explain how derivatives work for Calculus. You can use dozens of filters and search criteria to find the perfect person for your needs.
Christine graduated from Michigan State University with degrees in Environmental Biology and Geography and received her Master's from Duke University. In high school she scored in the 99th percentile on the SAT and was named a National Merit Finalist. She has taught English and biology in several countries.
Student and Parent Forum
Our new student and parent forum, at ExpertHub.PrepScholar.com , allow you to interact with your peers and the PrepScholar staff. See how other students and parents are navigating high school, college, and the college admissions process. Ask questions; get answers.
Ask a Question Below
Have any questions about this article or other topics? Ask below and we'll reply!
Improve With Our Famous Guides
- For All Students
The 5 Strategies You Must Be Using to Improve 160+ SAT Points
How to Get a Perfect 1600, by a Perfect Scorer
Series: How to Get 800 on Each SAT Section:
Score 800 on SAT Math
Score 800 on SAT Reading
Score 800 on SAT Writing
Series: How to Get to 600 on Each SAT Section:
Score 600 on SAT Math
Score 600 on SAT Reading
Score 600 on SAT Writing
Free Complete Official SAT Practice Tests
What SAT Target Score Should You Be Aiming For?
15 Strategies to Improve Your SAT Essay
The 5 Strategies You Must Be Using to Improve 4+ ACT Points
How to Get a Perfect 36 ACT, by a Perfect Scorer
Series: How to Get 36 on Each ACT Section:
36 on ACT English
36 on ACT Math
36 on ACT Reading
36 on ACT Science
Series: How to Get to 24 on Each ACT Section:
24 on ACT English
24 on ACT Math
24 on ACT Reading
24 on ACT Science
What ACT target score should you be aiming for?
ACT Vocabulary You Must Know
ACT Writing: 15 Tips to Raise Your Essay Score
How to Get Into Harvard and the Ivy League
How to Get a Perfect 4.0 GPA
How to Write an Amazing College Essay
What Exactly Are Colleges Looking For?
Is the ACT easier than the SAT? A Comprehensive Guide
Should you retake your SAT or ACT?
When should you take the SAT or ACT?
Get the latest articles and test prep tips!
Looking for Graduate School Test Prep?
Check out our top-rated graduate blogs here:
GRE Online Prep Blog
GMAT Online Prep Blog
TOEFL Online Prep Blog
Holly R. "I am absolutely overjoyed and cannot thank you enough for helping me!”
Essay on Baseball
500+ Words Essay on Baseball
Baseball is a bat-and-ball game that two opposing teams play. To put it into simpler words, it is one of the most loved games of America. It is as big as cricket in India. Americans are crazy about this game. Therefore, one might wonder what makes this game such a big hit amongst Americans? This essay will aim to clear that by describing the game.
All About Baseball
There are nine periods of play in a baseball game. Each of these periods is known as an inning. Similarly, when an inning ends, the team with the highest runs becomes the winner. In this game, the pitcher will throw a ball towards the batter who will be playing from the opposing team.
The batter will attempt to hit the ball into the field. When they hit the ball and run around a series of bases, they will score runs. However, this must be done before a field player puts them out.
So, you see that it might look like just any other ball game. It has a ball, bat as well as players. But, the people of America don’t consider it just that. They do not wish to bring this game down to simply as a ‘hit and run’ game.
While a five-year-old child will easily understand the meaning of this game, there also lies a subtlety. This very same subtlety is what attracts older people as well. While some may find it to be slow, Americans believe that the slow pace is what makes it interesting.
Get the huge list of more than 500 Essay Topics and Ideas
Baseball- Not Just a Sport but a Passion
Baseball is not simply a sport for people, especially Americans. It is much more than that, it’s their passion. If people are not watching it live, they’re watching it in pubs or at their homes. The sound of the cracking gloves and ball hitting the bat is like a melody to the fans of the sport .
The game which entertains most people is that has a low score or no score until late in the game. Moreover, the homerun is one of the most anticipated events of the match. The home run is not simply about the great hit but also the speedy running and sacrifice.
In other words, this game gives an adrenalin rush to Americans. You can view it as an opera. The buildup is quite systematic that will occupy you till the very end. The climax is the ultimate reward which is incomplete without a slow buildup.
Alternatively, it is also about strategy. For a lot of Americans, it is a tradition. People spend time with their loved ones at baseball games. Kids look forward to going to the games with their fathers .
Moreover, it also has the ability to bring an end to long-time rivalries. All in all, it’s about the great feeling it brings for one and all. Baseball got its community status from Americans only. Thus, it went on to achieve a national identity.
Everything ranging from baseball caps to tee shirts is a common sighting in America. In New York, there is a Baseball Hall of Fame that is known for immortalizing the great players of the game from the past to the present.
Thus, the game is all about passion. It can make a passerby standstill on their feet to watch the homerun. Similarly, it can diminish rivalries and bring people together. It is a passionate game with passionate fans.
FAQ on Essay on Baseball
Question 1: Where is Baseball most popular?
Answer 1: Baseball has the most popularity in the United States. The people are ardent lovers of the game in America and have made it a popular game.
Question 2: Baseball is the national game of which country?
Answer 2: It is the national game of the Dominican Republic.
- Travelling Essay
- Picnic Essay
- Our Country Essay
- My Parents Essay
- Essay on Favourite Personality
- Essay on Memorable Day of My Life
- Essay on Knowledge is Power
- Essay on Gurpurab
- Essay on My Favourite Season
- Essay on Types of Sports
Which class are you in?
Download the App
StudyDriver in your Smartphone!
Baseball and the american military during world war.
Just as my grandpa spread the love of the game to my family, the United States Navy was instrumental in introducing and popularizing the game of baseball around the world. Baseball was first brought to Japan in 1870 and when U.S. naval ships docked later in the 1870s, they began playing against the local teams. From Japan, the game spread to Korea and Taiwan. Before the start of World War I, the U.S. Navy had introduced the game in China, […]
Baseball as a Motivator
I believe that baseball has taught me to treat every task with my full effort and dedication, as it is the best way to give myself the greatest chance to succeed while leaving me satisfied with the resulting outcome of my effort. I settled my left foot in the batter’s box. It was my freshman season, and I was selected for the Varsity Baseball Team. We were playing the best team in the area, and I was our team’s last […]
A professional writer will make a clear, mistake-free paper for you!
Motivation can help anyone in many ways, children can have a role model they always look up to. For example, a student-athlete can have a lot of people who come into mind, but for now, it can be anyone they look up to. Many children are not involved in sports, mostly in the Caribbean Islands, Central America, and South America. Baseball, Hockey, Basketball, and Football are very similar when speaking on who does what to their fan base, which is […]
Baseball Vs. Football
All sports have similarities, whether it’s the equipment used during the games, the season lengths, or the career lengths. The mental and physical aspects of the sports balance out depending on the athlete and how invested they are into what they’re doing. Baseball and football have many similarities as well as differences. Baseball includes not only physical but mental strength to be able to not only compete but to develop the ability to reach the peak of an athletic career. […]
Baseball – Revenue Sharing
One of the most interesting things regarding my research of the MLB is the system that they use to pay the teams of the league called revenue sharing. Revenue sharing is when all of the 30 teams in the league give in 31% of their total local revenue, which is then divided and equally dispersed to each team (Revenue Sharing). Teams acquire the majority of their revenue locally through things such as television contracts, concessions, ticket sales, partnerships/sponsorships, and team […]
Baseball Vs Softball
Baseball and softball are both competitive sports for males and females at any age. Both are skill requiring sports and require passion for the game. Although they share the same objective, they are different. The biggest difference in these two sports is the pitching style and size. While baseball pitchers deliver the ball overhand or even sidearm, softball pitchers must deliver the ball in an underhand motion. It provides exercise for the players and entertainment for those who watch. Both […]
Globalization has been instrumental in the growth of sports. As everyone knows sports are global and are a part of many different cultures. This can be seen more with baseball than any other sport, especially Latin and American countries. The major league baseball (MLB) pulls many different players from around those countries but also all over the world ranging from Japan to Ireland. While many countries are represented in the MLB there is one place that is known as a […]
A Baseball Player Jackie Robinson
To the public eye Jackie Robinson was just a baseball player who helped desegregate professional sports, though this is not the case. Jackie Roosevelt Robinson was a Decorated American Veteran, Actor, Civil Rights Activist, Professional Baseball player, and an American Hero to the unheard American population. He has been the subject of controversy, and a prime example of fearlessness, his essence showed the power of actions without uttering a single word. Although Jackie lead our nation through difficult times through […]
Steroids in Baseball
The Hall of Fame, the most prestigious institution for baseballs most elite players is part of one of the biggest debates in the history of baseball and every year when voting for who to induct into the Hall of Fame comes around the issues of steroid use comes into play. Should players suspected or confirmed of using performance-enhancing drug be allowed into the Hall or should they be kept out? Some people like the Baseball Writers Association of America (BBWA) […]
Bankruptcy in Baseball
Give a general background of the company In America, there are many different organizations and franchises that people invest billions of dollars into. Many fields of entertainment are examples of these organizations. What makes people invest into these assets are the involvements and beliefs of watching something grow. Baseball has always been an American Sport because many people in this country have learned to come together to witness the timeline of history within this sport. The Chicago Cubs started off […]
History of Baseball
Being a game brought to the North Americans by immigrants, it was more than a bat and ball game. To the parents of that era, the term ballplayer was not a career that a kid would have pursued and a parent contends with such an idea. This is because baseball did not entirely have a broad cultural impact as it has had in the recent few years starting from the amount of money the players used to be awarded. Life […]
Best Books for Baseball Fans
Pop quiz: What is America’s favorite pastime? If you guessed baseball, then you’re correct. Though football doesn’t fall far behind, there’s a sort of cultural significance when it comes to a baseball game. Sitting in an aluminum seat with a hot dog in one hand, a beer in the other, and the sun beating down on one’s face is an afternoon that promises singing, shouting, and laughter is an American staple. Listed below are some of the best books for […]
Design of a Baseball
The forces going with or against a baseball change the way that baseball is played and change the design of a baseball. Drag can be described as the wind or air resistance against an object. There are 2 types of drag: pressure drag and skin friction drag. Both forces could be working on a baseball but with this experiment only pressure drag will be working against the baseball because the baseball will not be touching the ground until it is […]
The History of Colorado Baseball
When thinking about great American past times one that comes to mind more often than not is Baseball. This competitive and engaging sport is more than just a game. For some it’s how family time is spent for others it’s a career, but how did this sport come to be one of the greatest of all time? It is said that baseball has been played with different variations of the game since the 18th century in different places all over […]
There’s no Crying in Baseball
Participation trophies are hurting children. Giving these trophies for nothing but participation is a relatively new idea thought of by parents who cannot let their children’s failure reflect back on them. Trophies and ribbons given out in this manner give children the belief that they are better than they actually are and that they deserve more than they actually deserve. When these participation trophies are handed out it takes away all incentive for children to want to try to earn […]
How has the Game of Baseball been Affected by the Increase in Technology over the Past Decades
Abstract Industrial Engineers need to be a part of major league baseball team planning. The ability to utilize this discipline is important to the game of baseball. Industrial Engineering has integrated into the game with the increase of technology by using newer tech like high speed cameras and computer algorithms to analyzes players mechanics to both improve and evaluate their skills. Baseball has received many contributions from industrial engineering including, box scores, video study, pitch counts, on base percentage. It […]
Impact of the Globalization of Baseball
The reason why I chose this topic is because when it comes to international trade, baseball has an important influence on how some countries export talent to bring in more money. Baseball is known as America’s national past time, however during about the past generation, especially from the 1980’s to the present, the world has experienced fundamental changes, and globalization has emerged as one of the foremost discourses. The global development of sport has also accelerated from the 1980’s; for […]
Racism and Adversity in Professional Baseball
Baseball is known as America’s favorite pastime. Incorporating baseball to a sociological perspective, you can begin to understand how the game is viewed to function in the society in which it is played, and how society impacts the game. Northern American sports has suffered immensely from the division, labels, and stereotypes that have been encrypted on specific individuals of a certain race or ethnicity. Relating to the fact that adversity and racism are at a direct conflict within our society, […]
The all American Girls Professional Baseball League
When World War II began, several roles previously occupied by men were left empty; including mens sports. Women stepped up to the plate and filled the shoes of the men. The All-American Girls Professional Baseball League changed the players’ lives as well as affected women’s sports for future generations by the way it was founded and run. As the war went on, men’s baseball leagues took a toll for the worst. Many people at home were trying to support the […]
The Effect of the Drugs in Baseball
Following the investigations on Barry Bonds and Mark McGwire for the use of performance enhancing drugs, the ethics of how the media reports on alleged crimes committed by baseball players needs to be further explored. The majority of professional sports face the potential threat of their athletes using steroids, but Major League Baseball has become generally known for rampant steroid use across the league. How did this happen? Since 1988, steroids have found their way into baseball and while some […]
Jackie Robinson’s Impact on Segregation in Baseball
Jackie Robinson, born on January 31, 1919. He grew up living in poverty with his family in Cairo, Georgia and was the youngest of five children. Growing up, and for most of his life, he excelled in sports. When he graduated from John Muir High he decided to attend Pasadena Junior College. There he played football, basketball, track, and baseball. He later transferred to University of California, Los Angeles, and became the university’s first student to win varsity letters in […]
Americans are more Involved with Football than Baseball
The debate over which sport truly ranks as America’s favorite team sport is part of a long and rich history of sports propagandizing. Some will argue baseball is America’s team sport. When we reflect on our American Heritage, images of baseball, the Statue of Liberty, bald eagles, and perhaps most often, apple pie, immediately come to mind. Around 1940, a popular phrase spread wildly and is still quoted today, as American as mom, baseball, and apple pie. With the term […]
Math Midterm Percentages and Averages
Sabermetrics and Statcast are tools that are commonly used in many of our modern day sports and activities. These tools have been used in past years and have really made their way into the everyday lives of athletes today. Baseball is the sport that uses these tools the most in the professional sport world. With today’s new technology and advancements sports analysis have been able to observe closely on the players game. But where did it all begin you may […]
This is a Story of a Black Boy who Lived in the City of Detroit
His name was Christopher. Christopher, who also went by Chris, enjoyed sports. Chris grew up to love football, baseball, and boxing but, most of all he enjoyed football. One day, Christopher asked his football coach, Mr. James, what would life be like without black athletes. He knew that there were many races and ethnicities that played sports but he really wanted to know what life would be like without the contributions of black athletes. “Coach, since I’m an athlete, I […]
Analysis of Race and Bad News Bears Films
What makes a great sports movie? Sure, there are similarities that most sports movies may all tend to follow. A continuous rise in action and tension, building toward a climatic ending or payoff. Almost always there may be good guys or bad guys and they are displayed less arguably than other movie genres. Some sports movies may be funny or sad and some are also a combination of both. They can create moments of tension, similar to action movies and […]
Basketball is my Favorite Sport
It started off when I first went to high school. It was gym class and we were about to play basketball. With me being shy I really didn’t want to participate but of course everyone had to. We were put on teams, split equally into two teams. We were told the rules and off we went. At first, I stood to the side not wanting to be included then slowly starting to involve myself. Throughout the game, I was doing […]
About Jackie Robinson
Jackie Robinson changed the game of baseball. His impact on the game will forever be remembered. Robinson’s path to the Major League Baseball (MLB) was astounding, becoming the first African American to play in the MLB. Robinson’s legendary career is one of the best amongst all African American baseball players. He has a special day dedicated towards him, on April 15th each season; every team in the MLB celebrates Jackie Robinson Day (Baseball HOF). Mallie and Jerry Robinson gave life […]
Biographical Sketch Jack Roosevelt Robinson
Jack Roosevelt Robinson was born on January 31st, 1919 in Cairo, Georgia. Arguably the most iconic name in American sports history, Robinson broke the color barrier by becoming the first black player in the modern era of major league baseball. Racial segregation was still very much intact in the United States during this time. African Americans faced Jim Crow Laws and were frequently met with opposition when trying to become more than an average man. Jackie Robinson was an example […]
Who was Jackie Roosevelt Robinson?
Who was Jackie Roosevelt Robinson? How did he contribute to where we are today? Jackie’s life was filled with trials and discouragement, he suffered through financial problems that he had to contribute to solving as a young boy. He even suffered career struggles, when he was racially abused for his skin color. Did he persevere? Or did he drown in his many trials and tribulations? Firstly, there’s his early life and the people in it. Jackie Roosevelt Robinson was born […]
Jackie Robinson and his Life
Born January 31, 1919 in Costco, GA, Jackie Roosevelt Robinson became the first African American to ever play in Major League Baseball. Jackie Robinson was one of the most significant major league baseball player throughout history (along with Babe Ruth). Jackie broke the colour barrier and played his first MLB game on April 15, 1947, with the Brooklyn Dodgers. Jackie had an batting average of .311 which is impressive in the baseball world. Jackie married a young nurse-in-training on February […]
100 Persuasive Essay Topics
- M.Ed., Education Administration, University of Georgia
- B.A., History, Armstrong State University
Persuasive essays are a bit like argument essays and persuasive speeches , but they tend to be a little kinder and gentler. Argument essays require you to discuss and to attack an alternate view, while persuasive essays are attempts to convince the reader that you have a believable argument. In other words, you are an advocate, not an adversary.
A Persuasive Essay Has 3 Components
- Introduction : This is the opening paragraph of your essay. It contains the hook, which is used to grab the reader's attention, and the thesis, or argument, which you'll explain in the next section.
- Body : This is the heart of your essay, usually three to five paragraphs in length. Each paragraph examines one theme or issue used to support your thesis.
- Conclusion : This is the final paragraph of your essay. In it, you'll sum up the main points of the body and connect them to your thesis. Persuasive essays often use the conclusion as a last appeal to the audience.
Learning how to write a persuasive essay is an essential skill that people use every day in fields from business to law to media and entertainment. English students can begin writing a persuasive essay at any skill level. You're sure to find a sample topic or two from the list of 100 persuasive essays below, sorted by degree of difficulty.
Watch Now: 12 Ideas for Great Persuasive Essay Topics
- Kids should get paid for good grades.
- Students should have less homework.
- Snow days are great for family time.
- Penmanship is important.
- Short hair is better than long hair.
- We should all grow our own vegetables.
- We need more holidays.
- Aliens probably exist.
- Gym class is more important than music class.
- Kids should be able to vote.
- Kids should get paid for extra activities like sports.
- School should take place in the evenings.
- Country life is better than city life.
- City life is better than country life.
- We can change the world.
- Skateboard helmets should be mandatory.
- We should provide food for the poor.
- Children should be paid for doing chores.
- We should populate the moon .
- Dogs make better pets than cats.
- The government should impose household trash limits.
- Nuclear weapons are an effective deterrent against foreign attack.
- Teens should be required to take parenting classes.
- We should teach etiquette in schools.
- School uniform laws are unconstitutional.
- All students should wear uniforms.
- Too much money is a bad thing.
- High schools should offer specialized degrees in arts or sciences.
- Magazine advertisements send unhealthy signals to young women.
- Robocalling should be outlawed.
- Age 12 is too young to babysit.
- Children should be required to read more.
- All students should be given the opportunity to study abroad.
- Yearly driving tests should be mandatory past age 65.
- Cell phones should never be used while driving.
- All schools should implement bullying awareness programs.
- Bullies should be kicked out of school.
- Parents of bullies should have to pay a fine.
- The school year should be longer.
- School days should start later.
- Teens should be able to choose their bedtime.
- There should be a mandatory entrance exam for high school.
- Public transit should be privatized.
- We should allow pets in school.
- The voting age should be lowered to 16.
- Beauty contests are bad for body image.
- Every American should learn to speak Spanish.
- Every immigrant should learn to speak English.
- Video games can be educational.
- College athletes should be paid for their services.
- We need a military draft .
- Professional sports should eliminate cheerleaders.
- Teens should be able to start driving at 14 instead of 16.
- Year-round school is a bad idea.
- High school campuses should be guarded by police officers.
- The legal drinking age should be lowered to 19.
- Kids under 15 shouldn't have Facebook pages.
- Standardized testing should be eliminated.
- Teachers should be paid more.
- There should be one world currency.
- Domestic surveillance without a warrant should be legal.
- Letter grades should be replaced with a pass or fail.
- Every family should have a natural disaster survival plan.
- Parents should talk to kids about drugs at a young age.
- Racial slurs should be illegal.
- Gun ownership should be tightly regulated.
- Puerto Rico should be granted statehood.
- People should go to jail when they abandon their pets.
- Free speech should have limitations.
- Members of Congress should be subject to term limits.
- Recycling should be mandatory for everyone.
- High-speed internet access should be regulated like a public utility.
- Yearly driving tests should be mandatory for the first five years after getting a license.
- Recreational marijuana should be made legal nationwide.
- Legal marijuana should be taxed and regulated like tobacco or alcohol.
- Child support dodgers should go to jail.
- Students should be allowed to pray in school.
- All Americans have a constitutional right to health care.
- Internet access should be free for everyone.
- Social Security should be privatized.
- Pregnant couples should receive parenting lessons.
- We shouldn't use products made from animals.
- Celebrities should have more privacy rights.
- Professional football is too violent and should be banned.
- We need better sex education in schools.
- School testing is not effective.
- The United States should build a border wall with Mexico and with Canada.
- Life is better than it was 50 years ago.
- Eating meat is unethical.
- A vegan diet is the only diet people should follow.
- Medical testing on animals should be illegal.
- The Electoral College is outdated.
- Medical testing on animals is necessary.
- Public safety is more important than an individual's right to privacy.
- Single-sex colleges provide a better education.
- Books should never be banned.
- Violent video games can cause people to act violently in real life.
- Freedom of religion has limitations.
- Nuclear power should be illegal.
- Climate change should be the president's primary political concern.
- Arizona State University Writing Center staff. " Persuasive Essay Structure ." ASU.edu, June 2012.
- Collins, Jen, and Polak, Adam. " Persuasive Essays ." Hamilton.edu.
- 100 Persuasive Speech Topics for Students
- Middle School Debate Topics
- 50 Argumentative Essay Topics
- 40 Writing Topics for Argumentative and Persuasive Essays
- How to Write a Solid Thesis Statement
- Controversial Speech Topics
- How to Write a Persuasive Essay
- Tips on How to Write an Argumentative Essay
- The Ultimate Guide to the 5-Paragraph Essay
- 30 Writing Topics: Persuasion
- Write a Compare and Contrast Essay
- Write an Attention-Grabbing Opening Sentence for an Essay
- How to Write a Great Essay for the TOEFL or TOEIC
- What Is Expository Writing?
- Bad Essay Topics for College Admissions
- How to Write a Narrative Essay or Speech
By clicking “Accept All Cookies”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts.